Carnal Needs of the Flesh Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Samantha noticed a flurry of movement on the television screen.

The old man grabbed the Asian girl by the ponytails once more and used them to yank her to her feet. Herding her towards the bed, he casted her onto it and dragged her by the ankles so that he legs dangled over the foot of the mattress. Then, kneeling down, he spread her thighs wide apart before delving into her crotch...

Robert disengaged from Samantha, and followed her eyes back to the television. "Would you like me to do that to you, my sweet girl?"

Stunned and speechless, Samantha nodded.

"Show me some pink, then." Caught up in the moment, she automatically complied, reaching down to pull her swollen labial lips apart. She felt an immediate rush of air into her vaginal entrance, which made her feminine areas stiffen even more.

Robert insert his index and middle fingers into her mouth, and she sucked on them suggestively. She oddly felt disappointed when he soon drew them out, but that disappointment was replaced by shock and euphoria when he suddenly drove them into her pussy. His lips and tongue immediately followed as he licked and sucked on her clit while finger-fucking her.

"OH GOD," Samantha moaned again, this time MUCH louder. She threw her long legs over his shoulders and began touching herself, cupping her breasts and stimulating her nipples as Robert had done just moments ago, as he performed cunnilingus on her.

This is so fucked up!

But Samantha couldn't stop Robert from unleashing his oral skills on her. She let go of her breasts to clutch his ponytail, using it like a steering mechanism. It oddly made her feel dominant... in control. Irony was abound as memories of past boyfriends, and the humiliation she suffered as she sucked their cocks while they grabbed onto her ponytail, came rushing back.

Samantha was a bright girl blessed with insight, and she was aware that the partner who truly wielded the power during oral sex was the giver, not the receiver. Robert was clearly gaining the upper hand on her, and she suddenly felt compelled to level the playing field.

There was only one way to do that.

Despite her desire to prolong the pleasure, Samantha swung her legs from Robert's shoulders and pushed him away. He reared back and cowered, terrified that he had gone too far. But the young girl sat forward as she ushered him to his feet.

"Stand up," she commanded him.

"Wh—what? But I want to keep tasting you."

Samantha's intense look froze him. "Robert, stand up so I can suck your cock."

Like a typical male thinking with the wrong head, he instantly sprung to his feet. The blonde teen eyed the massive meat that was quivering in need, and wondered if she possessed a hole big enough to fit it. She wrapped one hand around it, barely able to touch the tip of her thumb to her middle finger. But the young girl knew what she was doing, and began to slowly glide her palm of her hand and fingers up and down the length of Robert's shaft.

"That's right, Sami. Stroke it... it's all for you tonight, honey."

Samantha looked up as she continued to masturbate Robert. His head was tilted back with eyes closed, and he stood in a wide stance with his hands on his hips. She searched his face and reveled in its euphoric expression. It made her feel better about herself... made her feel in control again. But she knew she had to keep pressing the advantage.

As she continued to massage Robert's cock, Samantha added another wrinkle: she drew her face closer and extended her tongue, flicking it all over his cockhead that was already leaking precum. Robert moaned, but the young girl didn't let up. His manhood tightened even further in her grasp, and it felt so unbelievably hot against her skin.

Samantha twisted her head down and sucked on his balls as she stroked him.

"Fuck, Sami! That feels so incredible! No one's ever done that to me..."

The gorgeous teen smiled inwardly and, after a moment, stopped nibbling on her lover's scrotum. It was a cruel thing to do, and she knew it, since the sounds Robert was making clearly indicated that he wanted her to continue. But she changed tactics again and began licking up and down the underside of his shaft where he was most sensitive.

Robert cried out and almost jumped out of his skin, but Samantha latched onto his hips to hold him in place. She no longer needed a hand on his prick since it was fully erect and jutting out so dangerously that it threatened to poke out her eye!

Up and down her tongue lathered his skin, like a paintbrush swiping on a canvas. After several passes, Samantha steeled herself; this was the moment of truth. She traced her tongue upward on the underside of Robert's cock, keeping her touch light as a feather. But as she arrived at the very tip again, instead of licking her way back down, Samantha opened her jaws wide and swallowed him.

An explosive roar escaped from his lips and, unbelievably, she felt him stiffening even more. Robert's cock was already a tight fit, and she was only able to get him halfway down since his still-expanding girth was putting pressure against the walls of her throat. The young girl started to panic as she feared she might choke. But Samantha had given blowjobs countless times before--albeit with much smaller cocks-- and she swiftly calmed herself, successfully inhibiting her gag reflex.

Still holding onto Robert's hips, Samantha carefully inched her head forward as far as she could comfortably go, then drew back until his cockhead teetered on her lips and threatened to fall out of her mouth completely. But then she eased her head down once more, sinking her throat just a little bit deeper on his cock. Back and forth the young girl went, managing to pale her head further on Robert's manhood with each subsequent pass.

Samantha deliberately proceeded slowly, letting him feel his smooth, rigid skin rubbing against the walls of her throat. But Robert was aware that his girlfriend's daughter was teasing him, and his raging lust would not allow him to be patient. He suddenly clamped both hands on her head and began humping her face.

Robert's grip was like steel, and Samantha discovered that she couldn't move her head. He was kind enough not to force-feed her, but still tested the limits of her endurance by, literally probing how far he could go. The realization that Robert was using her mouth like a fucktoy didn't necessarily horrify or anger the young blonde, as she relished the power she possessed over him.

Robert didn't stop pumping his hips as he bent over to whisper in her ear, "You suck cock better than your mother."

Her mother. Oh god...

Samantha suddenly felt a crawling sensation all over her body and a horrible feeling in the pit of her stomach as she pictured her mother's serene face. This was her mother's boyfriend whose cock she was sucking! It was as if a veil had been lifted from her eyes, and the gravity of the situation exploded back into reality

How had things gone so awry? How could she lose control so badly?

What's wrong with me?!?!

The guilt and horror at that moment was like nothing Samantha had ever experienced, and she actually felt a stabbing pain in her side. She sensed that Robert was aware of the change in her demeanor as he laughed.

He's getting off on it, the young girl thought in disgust.

Robert's cock twitched in her mouth, and she realized what that meant. Samantha figured she might be able to break his iron grip with a hard twist of her neck. But the thought of him blowing his load everywhere in the living room of her childhood home appalled her.

The tall, gorgeous teen reluctantly swallowed every drop of Robert's cum as her face contorted in loathing and discomfort.

As he sunk to the carpet in an exhausted, sweaty heap, Samantha wiped her glazed chin with the back of her hand and quickly fled the room.

******************************************************************************

Disgust and guilt consumed Samantha, and she felt dirty in every sense of the word, as if her body and conscience would never be clean again. She remained in bed, curled into a ball and crying into her pillow all night and into the next morning. Robert had repeatedly knocked on her locked door, but each time she yelled for him to leave her alone.

It was midmorning the next day when he knocked yet again. "Please, Sami. We really need to talk."

"Go away!"

"Please. Your mother will be home soon and... I'd like to discuss what happened between us ...and straighten things out...before she arrives..."

Her mother... oh god!

So Robert wanted to sweep things under the rug before her mother returned home. Feeling irrationally belligerent, Samantha sprung out of bed and flung open the door. "What happened between us?" She practically screamed at Robert. "We won't bring that up ever again. Do you hear me? Ever again! As far as I'm concerned, nothing happened."

Robert held his hands up in a placating gesture and spoke in a calm voice that enraged Samantha even more. "You can't deny what happened, young lady."

"I swear to God, Robert, if you ever bring up last night again, I'll tell everyone that you forced yourself on me. What will my mother think of you then? What do you think the police will say?"

"Samantha, stop. You're acting irrational. All I'm saying is there's great chemistry between us. I feel it in my heart, and I know you do, too."

"Are you insane? We're not having this conversation."

"Sami, I love you."

"Oh, god. Shut up!" Samantha cringed at his words and almost dry heaved. Alarmed and feeling wildly giddy from the "fight or flight" response, she pushed past her mother's boyfriend and stormed out of the house, leaping into her Jeep that was parked curbside.

Robert tried to stop her, but the girl sped off.

******************************************************************************

There was only one place where Samantha could flee. She found herself on the familiar beach, which was her best friend and sanctuary, twenty minutes later. Kicking off her sandals and wading knee-deep into the ocean immediately made her feel better. The coolness of the water... the wind blowing on her face and billowing her hair... the scent of the wet sand... it all soothed her soul and cleared her mind.

Samantha sighed and fought back tears as she lingered on the beach for almost 2 hours, alone with her thoughts. How had things gotten so out of hand? All she hoped to do was paint Robert in a bad light so that her mother would leave him. But Samantha hadn't just kissed him and let him touch her.

She had swallowed his cum!

There was no excuse for her actions or his, but this was something that she couldn't possibly hide from her mother. Samantha was aware that might never be forgiven, and perhaps rightfully so, but the silver lining was that Robert had revealed his true nature. The young girl, the spite in her heart be damned, took solace in the fact that her mother would undoubtedly kick him out of their lives. It may not reunite her family, but at least her plan to get rid of Robert had succeeded.

She glanced at her watch; her mother would be back by now.

Feeling a strange sense of calm, Samantha got back into her Jeep and returned home.

******************************************************************************

Samantha heard boisterous laughter as she entered the house. Her feet felt like cinder blocks as she ambled into the living room to discover her mother and Robert holding one another other intimately. Their heads were pressed together as they conversed and enjoyed each other's company.

They looked up at her. Robert tried to maintain his expression as he stared at Samantha, a slight tightening around his eyes the only hint of unease. Samantha's mother, however, flashed her daughter a radiant smile.

"Hi, kiddo," Tabitha greeted her daughter.

Samantha had planned to confront Robert in front of her mother. She should've been incensed that he was pretending like nothing was out of the ordinary. She had prepared for yelling and screaming... for denials and threats... for tears of anger and disbelief.

She was ready... but something happened to Samantha when she entered the room and saw her mother's joyful expression.

They look so happy together.

Immediately, doubt mixed with guilt and sadness clouded the young girl's mind, and her entire being felt like a punctured balloon that was leaking air. Yes, Robert was a disgusting scumbag whom she hated; he didn't deserve her mother. And Samantha wanted more than anything for her mother to leave this man and try to patch things up with her father.

But they WERE happy together, and Samantha suddenly blamed herself for the current situation. Realization hit her like a punch in the gut: Robert wouldn't have come on to her had she not purposefully teased him to do so. She was so focused on ensnaring him in her trap and making life as miserable as possible for him that Samantha didn't take the time to consider her own culpability in the matter.

The young blonde sadly looked at her mother, who was still smiling at her. At that moment, Samantha realized that she couldn't break her mother's heart. Perhaps she would always harbor resentment for her parents splitting up, but the young blonde didn't want to tear her family apart any further.

In the blink of an eye, Samantha experienced a drastic change of heart.

"Hi, mom," Samantha replied, forcing a smile and holding back her tears as she gave her mother a hug. Tabitha couldn't see the pleading look that her daughter gave Robert behind her back. His expression was somber as he nodded knowingly at the girl.

And just like that, Samantha intended to bury the secret from her mother forever.

******************************************************************************

It was well beyond midnight, and Samantha couldn't sleep. Guilt and confusion and anger all gnawed at her, causing her to toss and turn in bed fitfully. And there was still the feelings that she had for her mother's boyfriend...

Things are so fucked up... I'm so messed up in the head.

The young girl knew that she could no longer live under the same roof as her mother and Robert. Just looking at them now made her stomach twist into knots. She couldn't afford her own place, but maybe she could move in with her boyfriend. If worse came to worse, she would temporarily live on the beach with the vagrants. The idea surprisingly didn't scare her, and the beach was like a second home to her, anyway. All she had to do was make it to the fall, when school resumed and she could move back into her dorm. Perhaps if...

Her bedroom door creaked open without a knock.

Samantha bolted upright and called out hopefully, "Mom?" She felt a desperate need to talk to her.

But the voice that responded was baritone. "No, Sami. It's me."

The girl felt cold as Robert's dark form approached her. "I don't exactly want to talk to you right now," she spat.

"I know, Sami. I know. But... we have to. We need to."

"There's nothing to talk about," Samantha practically exploded. "We will never tell my mother-- or anyone-- about what happened. Do you understand? I don't want to hurt her, she's been through enough." Despite her conviction, the girl felt a tiny dagger in the heart. Hiding the truth from her mother was wrong, but it was merely just the lesser of two evils.

"I know you don't want to hurt her. I don't, either. But... what about us?"

Samantha was appalled. "There is no us," she hissed, biting off each word as she spoke. She was too stunned and angry to react as Robert sat on her bed.

"You can't tell me that you didn't feel something special between us last night." Samantha's jaw dropped open, but Robert reached out and took her hand into his. His grasp was warm and powerful, which prevented her from pulling away. But Samantha didn't try as hard as she could have... or should have. "I meant what I told you: I love you."

Samantha shift uncomfortably and felt as though the floor had disappeared from beneath her. "Robert..."

"I want you, Sami. And I know you feel the same way about me. There's magic between us. But if you say the word, I'll leave right now and never bother you again."

To say that the young pretty blonde was experiencing an existential crisis was a gross understatement. A myriad of conflicting emotions tore at her as various thoughts and ideas flashed through her mind...

...she thought of her mother's boyfriend, who was mere inches from her, and how badly she hated him and needed him at the same time...

... she thought of her mother, whom she hated for leaving her father yet loved so much that she wanted to spare her from heartache and betrayal...

...she thought of her father, whom she missed dearly and hated for mysteriously excommunicating himself from his family...

...she thought of her sister Breanne, whom she hated right now for not being here when she need her the most...

Samantha thought of her cousin ["Sinful Needs of the Flesh" series].

"Make love to me, Robert," she whispered helplessly as tears rolled down her cheeks.

2 strong, calloused hands reach under Samantha's long t-shirt and drew her panties down her long legs. Next, those same hands slithered up her body before pushing the t-shirt up to her neck so that her chest was exposed. In the darkness, Samantha saw Robert's dark form lean in. As he kneaded and groped her breasts, he started sucking her erect nipples, alternating between them. The young pretty blonde bit her lips to prevent herself from moaning.

It felt so wrong... and so good...

Samantha trembled and whimpered as her mother's boyfriend straddled her. Despite the blackness of the room, his penis easily found the entrance to her vagina. She was already wet, and Samantha's primal need equaled her self-loathing.

Robert plunged inside of her.

"Oh god," Samantha cried hoarsely, from as much pain as pleasure, from as much horror as delight.

As the man began grinding his pelvis into hers, the young girl felt his warm, solid body lay on top of hers. His scent and physical hardness was wildly appealing, and Samantha hopelessly opened herself to him, in both mind and body.

"Robert," she gasped, wrapping her long legs and long arms around her new lover.

"I love you, Sami. I promise I'll always be good to you... god, I want you so badly."

The words were like fingernails scraping across a chalkboard in her ears, but the beautiful blonde helplessly succumbed to her loss of willpower. She was defeated.

Their bodies writhed and shifted as one as they made love.

Robert drove his erection down into her, repeatedly spearing Samantha so hard that the force compressed her into the mattress. Their lovemaking was slow and passionate at first, but her lover quickly picked up the pace until he was jackhammering into her with reckless abandon. She wrapped her long limbs around him, but her attempts to control his movements were futile. Yet the sex felt so incredibly good to Samantha, and so incredibly wrong.

Perhaps it so felt so good because it was so wrong.

"Harder, Robert," she begged. "Fuck me harder."

He pumped ferociously into Samantha several times as if he was trying to break her in half, grunting like an animal with each thrust. "I'm gonna cum in your pussy," he growled.

The lights suddenly turned on.

Robert didn't stop or even hesitate; he merely continued to viciously fuck the young girl as her mother watched from the door way.

Samantha screamed in terror. "Mom!" She tried to push her mother's boyfriend off and twist away, but Robert remained on top of her. He was at the point of no return and continued to thrash against her, much to the girl's horror. But perhaps even more terrifying was the look on her mother's face.