Carnal Outcasts Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ryvinne
Ryvinne
6 Followers

All the times it had been moved, not once did Rhylann notice any signs that something was inside. No sliding around against the walls. No jingling or clinking sounds. No nothing. And if it was empty as Rhylann suspected, that could mean it only served one purpose. Rhylann swallowed and took a leap of faith. "It was a test." He said trying to appear as confident as he could. "The box is empty."

Alard turned the key to the box and swung the door open, where nothing but air had been locked inside. Rhylann let out a long exhale and could breath once again. Alard, still expressionless, took up his seat in front of the woman once again still waiting patiently and motioned for her to continue. She eagerly dove back onto his cock as if she couldn't live without it buried down her throat.

"I was told you had potential. And that there was a chance that you're intellect and attention to detail was being wasted... It seems my advisors were correct." Alard said. He looked down into the eyes of the woman engulfing his cock instead of at Rhylann. "You will no longer be doing inventory transport. From now on, you will be an escort driver."

The last thing Rhylann wanted was more responsibility, but he knew he could not refuse. "M-My services are yours to do with as you please, sir." Rhylann said. It was all he could muster.

"I just purchased a special whore from Covenell, you and a party of my best guards will leave at first light tomorrow to pick her up and bring her here. Everything is already arranged for you. Do not be late." Alard said. "Of course sir, thank you for the opportunity." Rhylann responded with a gentle bow. Alard closed his eyes and laid his head back before waving him out, clearly done talking and eager to get back to enjoying his blow job.

Rhylann hurried out just as the woman picked up her pace and closed the door behind him. His mind raced as the guard waiting outside the office escorted him back over to the stairs. He had made sure to always pay attention to every tiny detail like his life depended on it so that he would never run in to trouble, and evidently it. The young man that had failed to do so was now most likely stuffed into a sack and on his way to be dumped into the middle of the ocean for the sharks to be rid of all traces that he ever existed. Now his meticulousness had gotten him involved deeper than he had ever intended which brought with it the potential for more trouble. He had always been fucked either way, it was just a question of how long he could delay it.

Only one thing could calm his mind now, a bottle of rum. He hustled down the stairs and back into the lobby in order to request a drink from the bar keeper. As he stood waiting, jittery and impatient, a soft but firm hand latched onto his butt. A sultry voice came from behind his shoulder, "Where have you been handsome?"

He turned to see Myla's big doe eyes looking back into his. Her long, straight back hair was pulled back into a pony tail with intricate braids weaved throughout. Her caramel colored skin made the polish on her finger nails stand out even more, each finger painted a different color of the rainbow. She wore nothing but gold and silver jewellery around her wrists and neck, bracelets clanking as they moved halfway up to her elbow and necklaces hanging down to rest just above her small but perky breasts.

"I get sent all over the kingdom." Rhylann said. "Some cities are further than others." The bar keeper returned with his bottle of rum which Rhylann greedily snatched, taking a hearty gulp hardly before he could remove the top. Myla eyed him inquisitively. "Ya know, we aren't allowed to drink while working, but my shift just ended. I could help you get through that bottle if you want?" Myla offered. She ran her rainbow colored fingertips down from his chest and across his abs hidden beneath his cloak.

Rhylann said nothing. Bottle of rum in one hand and Myla's hand in the other, she led the way towards the nearest private room, making sure to sway her hips as much as possible to give him something to watch. And watch he did. Primal, almost animalistic tattoos weaved around her lower back and down her thighs, moving in tune with the bouncing flesh of her perfectly shaped ass. It did not take long to find an unoccupied room to claim with the early morning crowd being the thinnest of the day.

Rhylann took another long drink from the bottle and laid down on the freshly made and cleaned bed while Myla closed the door behind them before joining him. She snatched the bottle from his grip and took a drink big enough to rival his own before setting it on the table beside the bed. "So tell me what has you so freaked out?" Myla said. Not waiting for an answer, her colorful finger tips worked on undoing the buttons of his cloak. "What makes you think I'm freaked out?" He asked.

"Men are never as subtle as you think you know. My entire job depends on reading and manipulating them to do what I want. I pay attention, and I've never seen you drink like this unless something has you rattled. Last time it was when the suppliers gave you the wrong crate and you thought you would get blamed for stealing. So just tell me. All I want to do is help." She said. She managed to make quick work of his cloak and undershirt. Her hands roamed from his shoulders down to his waist while she leaned in to lick and kiss his neck awaiting an answer.

Rhylann had to admit that he always found it easy to fight off all of the whores coming on to him to get at the coin in his pocket, that was until he met Myla. She always had a way of getting whatever she wanted out of him and most likely every other man she came into contact with. At first it was just his money when he first started working for Alard, now it was just a genuine friendship that was impossible to get from all of her customers. They helped each other out as much as they could for people whose lives were essentially owned by dangerous men. Rhylann considered her his best friend along with Barrett and Martha, but the sex between them was by far the most fun way for them to blow of some steam when needed.

"Well, I don't know where to begin to be honest. I just met Alard who told me I'm basically just driving a slave ship now for whenever he buys a new whore, during our meeting this morning they made one of the other couriers poison themselves right in front of me for trying to escape with one of the whores, and I met a woman on my way back to the city who I really connect with but am too chicken shit to make a move on. My mind is a fucking mess right now and I'll probably be stuck like this until I'm old and dead, if I even make it that far." Rhylann took another drink, finally starting to feel his head cloud and his body tingle.

Myla stopped kissing him and looked deep into his eyes. "Remember when we promised each other we would get out of this shit one day?" She asked. Rhylann just nodded. "It's the only thing that keeps me going everyday. If you don't believe in that anymore, I don't think I'll be able to last another day here..." She whispered, making sure no one else could hear. "With what you know about what goes on out there, and what I know about what goes on in here, it's just a matter of time until we get our chance, we just need to bide our time... Can you do that?" Rhylann nodded adamantly, he knew she was right. "Good! Now why don't you just lay back and let me help you feel better." She pushed him onto his back and attacked his lips with hers. Rhylann was helpless to refuse.

Myla took her time but eventually eased herself off of his lips and kissed her way down to his waist line. Rhylann took one last swig of rum as he watched Myla expertly undo his belt and slide his pants down to his knees. Rhylann's rock hard cock sprung out right by Myla's face and slapped against his stomach so hard it would have knocked her unconscious if she were just an inch closer. She rose to take off his shoes and remove his pants the rest of the way.

"Awww, I was going to suck you but I think you're ready to get right into it! And you know how much I love feeling your cock grow in my mouth... Are you thinking about that new woman that you like so much?" She teased. "Why don't you tell me about her? What does she look like? Where is she from? What's her personality?"

As much as Rhylann liked Myla, he did wish it was Willow teasing him instead. He jumped at the chance to talk about her, starting with her name and how beautiful she was. By the time he had given Myla a complete physical description, she had finished removing every article of clothing and straddled his pelvis, pinning his cock between his stomach and her pussy.

"She sounds beautiful!" She said as she started slowly rocking her wet lips back and forth over his cock. "And she will be a very lucky girl when you decide to give her this beautiful cock of yours... But at least for now, it's still all mine." She lifted her hips and gently slid the head off his cock inside of her before lowering herself the rest of the way down his smooth shaft. Somehow, her pussy still felt just as tight as ever despite all of the other men she had taken inside of her over the course of her shift. It was no secret why she was consistently one of the most popular whores night after night.

"Well go on, tell me more about Willow. I can't tell what kind of woman she is just by how she looks!" She said between heavy breaths, her riding slowly picking up speed. Rhylann could barely find the correct words, let alone form a coherent sentence between the rum and his first pussy in months. But she was making his cock feel so good that he owed it to her to comply with her request.

Rhylann explained everything. How they met. What they liked to talk about. What she liked and didn't like. He talked and talked and talked while he lay back and watched her bounce on top of him, unsure if she was even listening to what he was saying. Her face contorted every few minutes as a mini orgasm periodically wracked her body. As good as he felt letting Myla impale herself on his cock just as she did every time they fucked, he knew it's not how Willow would want to fuck. Martha was right, women liked a man who takes control, and Rhylann wanted to be that kind of man.

He wrapped his arms around Myla's prominent hips and hoisted her up by her ass cheeks, standing up with her secure in his arms. She shrieked in half surprise, half excitement, but refused to stop rolling her hips into him as fast as she could. Rhylann continued to let her work his cock for a few more seconds before taking it away from her and throwing her down atop the bed. Towering over top of her made something deep down in Rhylann suddenly come alive.

"Where did this beast of a man come from?" Myla asked with a massive grin on her face. Rhylann smiled back. "Get on your knees and bend over so I can see your beautiful ass again." He instructed. Myla switched to a submissive little girl instantly, doing as he commanded. "Of course, Sir. My needy little pussy is yours to do with as you please!" She wiggled her hips back and forth, enticing him to ram his cock deep inside of her again. Rhylann wasted no time obliging.

He took hold of her skinny little waist and hilted himself so far inside of her that he was prodding against her cervix. All Myla could do was squeal with delight at the new angle for her pussy to experience his cock. Rhylann's eyes were pulled away from the sight of his dick disappearing between her protruding cheeks over and over again when he noticed a new tattoo that he had not noticed before. A small set of dragon wings just above her right butt cheek moved with the ripples of flesh made from Rhylann's pelvis slapping against her. Rhylann aimed a hard slap towards it, earning another gasp from Myla.

"You like that!?" Rhylann asked before slapping her ass again. "You like getting your ass slapped like a dirty little slut?" Myla lowered her head to the bed and stuck her ass up as high as possible, making sure he had free use of her body. "Fuck yes I do! You take such good care of me, I'm getting so close."

"Don't you dare cum before me! I want your pussy filled with my cum before you orgasm, can you handle that?" He asked. "I don't know! Your cock feels so good, I don't know if I can hold out!" She squealed. Rhylann gave her another slap, harder this time. "Oh! I'm sorry sir, of course I will do as you say!" Rhylann smiled and humped into her as hard as he could, trying to draw an orgasm out of her with nothing but brute force to see if she was true to her word.

Myla wailed away beneath him, trying her best to delay her orgasm. She was clearly losing the battle. It wasn't long before Rhylann could feel his own orgasm welling up inside of his balls, begging to explode deep inside her pussy. "OH FUCK! I-I CAN'T, I CAN'T HOLD IT! I'M UH CUMMINGGG!!!" Myla screamed into the sheets, though it did little to muffle the noise. Her disobedient little pussy clamped down around his cock as she lost all sense of stability. Rhylann's inseparable grip on her hips was the only thing keeping her from collapsing and holding her steady enough to continue taking his cock.

The wet, slippery walls of her pussy squirming around his dick was the final straw that sent him over the edge. As he flooded Myla's womb with his cum, visions of Willow proved to him what he really wanted. Not just to fuck her, but to marry her. There was nothing he wanted more in that moment than to cum deep inside of Willow's pussy, giving her fertile womb his seed so that they could start a family and a whole new life together. A happy future with a happy wife and happy kids, it was the kind of fantasy that would keep him going.

He was brought back to reality as his orgasm subsided. Every pump back inside of Myla was met with the sopping wet sounds of a pussy filled to the brim. A few more pumps and Rhylann's cock became too sensitive, causing him to collapse on top of Myla's still heaving body. He slowly slid his cock out and rolled off of her, almost as exhausted as the day before.

Was he crazy imagining that kind of a future with a woman he had only known for such a short period of time? Maybe... But he felt that he was at such a low point in his life that he needed something to look forward to, and what could be better than freedom and a beautiful family by his side. It was the motivation he and Myla both relied on.

Myla finally regained her breath and broke the silence, "Holy. Fucking. Shit. Willow is going to be a veryyyyyy lucky woman if you start doing that to her!" Rhylann smirked and slapped her incredible ass a couple more times. "Hopefully she will be more obedient than you when I tell her to wait until I cum." Myla scoffed, "I wish her luck but if I can't hold out, I doubt she could!"

Myla reached behind her and slide a finger inside of her pussy. "Even though I make sure to take those drugs to stay infertile, you still just might have gotten me pregnant with that kind of a load!" She snickered. It was a shame that her child bearing hips would never get the chance to be put to use, but Rhylann was just as thankful as Myla was. He had never once thought about having kids before now, but something about the fantasy with Willow made it feel so right.

Myla rose from the bed on shaky legs. "I take it you are feeling better now?" She asked. Rhylann looked over at the bottle of rum, then over into Myla's big brown eyes. "I definitely have something to look forward to now." He said. "And when that day comes when we manage to get as far away from here as possible, I know exactly what I want to do, and I won't give up until I get there."

"Like I always say, there's nothing some good pussy can't fix." She joked. "And since you just beat the shit out of mine, maybe Willow will be willing to fill in for me from now on?" Myla leaned over and kissed his cheek before heading off to bed, leaving him with nothing but the bottle of rum he no longer wanted and a spent cock that hoped it would never need Myla anymore.


Ryvinne
Ryvinne
6 Followers
12