All Comments on 'Carnival Capers'

by Watchtower44

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Lars420Lars420almost 2 years ago

That was hot as hell !!!

26thNC26thNCalmost 2 years ago

It was the drugs, not hormones that made her a whore this time.

lc69hunterlc69hunteralmost 2 years ago

Sometimes being spontaneous can be fun. It doesn't need to be planned, as long as all parties are on board.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapualmost 2 years ago

Still can't get around this swapping thing.

Even a wife of a friend of mine is gorgeous still nope not gonna share my wife.

It is ok IF the husband shares his wife with me but don't have sex with my wife.

One-sided I know unfair but that is how it is, that's why I never did swap.

This disaster always happen if husbands don't control their wives.

In my country you should see how men cut down women when the wives begin to get going with flirty jokes, that's why they mostly do it only with the wives gathering.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

In response to the commenter Iammweasel:

You asked why anyone would read a story that implied the wife is fucked by someone else. Are you really that dense? The entire genre of stories in the Loving Wives section of this site is dedicated exclusively to that premise. That’s why people read them, because yes, they are turned on by that.

Seriously, reading some of these comments I am beginning to believe that they are indeed written by one person as has been implied in the past.

FluidswallowerFluidswallower8 months ago

WOW!! A real dick stiffener!! Thanks!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWatchtower44@Watchtower44
I write for fun. Most of my stories are just that. Stories! So those readers (almost all 'Anonymous') should bear that in mind. If they don't like the themes I write about, please tell us all why you read them in the first place. Any truly negative comments from people like th...