Carnival Capers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wanking away in a frenzy Phil was moaning loudly. He gave a cry and immediately Helen took his cock straight in her mouth while he obviously ejaculated again and again taking her head in his hands and pumping his cock as far in as he could.

Jenny's eyes were wide at the sight of this and true to her word took Helens lead and swallowed my cock as far as she could.

Phil was momentarily spent laid back on the pool recliner.

Helen came over alongside us and knelt down, her face alongside of Jenny's. "He really likes that Jenny you must be good at cock sucking. Let's try something else."

Helen took her by the hand and led her to another pool recliner, where she laid Jenny on her back and put one leg either side of the recliner exposing her vagina. Without warning she pushed her head between Jenny's legs and judging from the resulting sounds began to lick her pussy. Jenny moaned and squirmed when she lifted her head I saw that she had been fingering her at the same time. She still had most of her fingers buried deep in her cunt as she said to me "I think Jenny is ready for you to fuck her now. Are you ready Jen?"

"Yes"

She stood behind the pool recliner lifting Jenny's legs high and wide while I positioned myself at her pussy entrance. Helen leaned close nearly mouth to mouth and asked "Rough or gentle?"

"Rough" Jenny replied. Whereupon Helen kissed her full on the mouth in an open French kiss. At the same time I drove my cock into her pussy. She screamed but her cry was muffled by Helens open mouth kiss. I was buried about six inches deep with still a couple of inches of cock to hide away, and paused.

"OK" Helen asked.

"Yes, keep it rough but if I make too much noise muffle me again with your mouth. I don't want to the neighbours to hear."

I began pounding away. Jenny was obviously enjoying it moaning and making little yelping sounds from time to time. Helen was cupping her breasts and playing with her nipples. Jenny had very large nipples which seemed to grow bigger and bigger.

Phil had recovered somewhat and looked on while his wife was being shagged and she was responding energetically. Helen grabbed him by the cock and led him to the head of the pool recliner. "Turn her over and fuck her doggy style she ordered me. Jenny couldn't wait and turned over without any prompting, she was obviously looking forward to being fucked doggy style. Her head was now at the top of the pool recliner where Phil was waiting with his cock sticking forward. Jenny needed no urging and took Phil straight in her mouth without hesitation. "Deep throat her" she ordered Phil. He was hesitant at first his hands resting lightly on her head. "She wants it rough! Do her rough!" Phil's cock wasn't as big as mine but enough to make her gag. He was about six and a half inches long and about an inch and a quarter in diameter. He rammed it in and immediately she gagged, coughing. He withdrew to let her get her breath back, pausing. There was no need for me to pause and I continued to pump away burying the whole eight inches on each stroke. Phil started again a little more gently but a little deeper with each stroke. She grabbed his buttocks with both hands and lurched forward taking as much cock as she could, withdrawing each time to gasp for air. Again and again she did this until she got past the gag point pushing her mouth down his shaft sliding his cock down her throat. With watering eyes she looked at him before withdrawing to breathe. She pushed him away as her body began to shudder and shake from the pounding I was giving her until her orgasm was like a shuddering earthquake, and she lay there inert, spent.

"OK you two, you haven't finished yet it's my turn for a fucking" Helen said.

"Who do you want first" I asked.

"Both together. One can fuck me in the cunt while the other one deep throats me just like you did with Jenny, then I want one of you to do me anally, then the both of you to do a double pentetration, one in the arse and one in the cunt. It's a pity there are not more guys here tonight I could have had a gang bang. If you are both still going you can come on my face and give me a facial.

Even after everything that had happened I was still being surprised by her behaviour.

Jenny lay on her recliner and watched us.

Helen kneeled on the recliner with her arse in the air and her head on the raised backrest. "Come on Phil give it to me." Phil moved around behind her and positioned his dick at her entrance.

Jenny said "Can I push it in?"

"Yes" Helen said "I would like that"

"Wait I think I can do better than that. I'll only be a minute. " and she disappeared indoors, only to reappear a minute later wearing a strap on dildo. It was black and shiny about ten inches long and about two and a quarter inches in diameter. "Phil bought it to use on me but it was too big though I may be able to make it fit after tonight."

"I think I will need some lube before I can take that" Helen said.

"Like this?"She held up a tube of lube.

"Kiss me first before you shove that thing in me" she joked.

Jenny kissed her anyway full and sensuous on the mouth.

"Squeeze some of that lube on my hand," giving the tube to Helen.

Helen squeezed a large amount into Jenny's palm where she erotically coated the dildo with the lubricant paying attention to the bulbous end. Her hand was still liberally coated with the stuff and she slapped it hard against Helen's pussy, inserting her fingers. "Rough or gentle?"She asked.

"Rough" Helen smiled back.

"Open your legs"

Helen did as she was told, and Jenny roughly jabbed two fingers into her pussy.

"I am going to stretch your cunt wide with this dildo and you are going to feel it push up past your belly button. After that I may turn you over and stick it up your arse. Did you see the movie Deliverance where the hillbilly told him he was going to make the guy squeal like a pig? That's what I am going to do to you." She paused and said "I am getting carried away. The safety word is 'soccerball' if you need me to stop"

"Phil can fuck me a little first, then my husband, then you with that black dick."She resumed the kneeling position on the recliner where Phil duly entered from behind. She was already wet and lubed up and Phil slipped in without much resistance.

"My turn, my turn" I said.

"I need cock in my mouth Phil" Helen said.

I mounted her from behind and had to push a little before I got my cock into her love tunnel. I wondered how she was going to be able to take a dildo of that size. Phil was sliding his cock slowly in and out of her mouth relishing the sensation. Helen had held her arm out to Jenny who took her by the hand and was squeezing it. The bonding was apparent between them.

After a little while Jenny said "Stand back its time for this big black cock to send her to heaven."

Phil and I both stood back while Jenny took up position. "You're gonna be stretched like you've never been stretched before," positioning the bulbous end at the entrance to her vagina. "Turn her over on her back and hold her down guys, one hand each on her shoulders, and one hand behind each knee and pull her legs up and as far apart as you can. Her legs came up off the recliner until she was bent almost double with her vagina completely exposed. Jenny began pushing with her hips but the knob end refused to penetrate. Her cunt was just too tight. Jenny grabbed the dildo just behind the knob end and tried to work it in; Helen was making low hurting noises. With a combine working of the fingers and determined push the knob disappeared inside her. She made a yelp but managed to stifle the sound with a hand over her mouth.

"Wait, give me a minute" she asked Jenny, breathing hard. Jenny only waited four or five seconds before she said "no more breathing space, rough is what you asked for and rough is what you are going to get." She pushed in a couple of inches before sliding it back out to the accompaniment of Helen moaning "OHH" and "AHH" coming back out. This was done slowly and deliberately. Another stroke in of the same length of stroke brought the same "OHH" another withdrawal "AHH". This was a little quicker. There followed a further dozen insertion and withdrawals of a similar length each time stopping on the withdrawal stroke before the bulbous head was withdrawn. It was obviously becoming easier to penetrate, so much so that Jenny was adding to the length of insertion. She was patient and kept up the rhythm for some time. After about five minutes she was burying about six inches of shaft into my wife. Adding a couple of inches for the bulbous head she was now taking around eight inches of massive dildo. Surly she couldn't take more. All this time the "OHHs" and "AHHs"had not diminished. After a further five minutes of patient stroking she was ploughing around ten inches of total dido into her abused body. Jenny was banging away harder and the associated "OHH" was growing louder but not making any further increase in depth, The strokes began to quicken and the intensity of the thrust was diminishing. The moans became different interspersed with "Yes,yes"and "Oh god" together with some unintelligible sounds and noises. Suddenly she froze before shuddering through her whole body. You could see every limb shivering with a massive orgasm. She went limp.

Jenny became the one doing the ordering. "Help me lay down on my back with her on top facing down. I will keep her impaled on the dick." We picked them both up laying Jenny on her back as she asked. Helen was spiked on the black strap on dick with her legs wide apart. "Ok guys one of you stick their cock in her arse and the other one deep throat her like she asked.

"You fuck her anally Phil, I will deep throat her" I passed him the lube they had used earlier. I watched as he slicked up his cock and her butt cheeks and arse hole. I could see her vagina wrapped tightly around the black dildo forming a tightly stretched flange around it. Phil lubed her arsehole with his finger first then his thumb. She still cried out when his cock went in, but I presumed she wanted to carry on when she hadn't called out the safety word. Phil began pumping away with his cock up her arse while Jenny was slowly moving the dildo in and out. She was making little mewling sounds but sounded content.

I moved around to her head and smoothed her hair and looked her in the eye. She smiled at me and said "Let's see if I can deep throat that big cock of yours." She opened her mouth and I slipped my cock in. I pushed it in slowly until I felt it hit the back of her throat and she gave a reflex gag. My cock was a bigger diameter than Phil's and I thought that it may be a problem. I tried again and had the same result, pulling my cock out so she could breathe. "I can't deep throat you in this position, I will just give you a blow job until I can change the angle your cock is coming in. After a couple of minutes of sucking. Phil piped up with "You did say we could come on your face"

"OK. Whenever you are ready, but first I want to try again to deepthroat my husband."

We all pulled out of her various holes and she took up a position on the table with her head hanging over the end. "Alright darling let's try again" I approached and slipped my cock in pushing it gently to just before I knew she would gag. She sucked for a little while before she said. "The angle is about right, so I want you to hold my head and as soon as it hits the back of my throat push hard."

I stroked for three times and on the fourth I continued on and held her head firm while I pushed harder. Down her throat it slipped with a slight constriction. I could see the bulge of my cock moving further down her throat until the whole length of my cock was in her mouth and my balls were on her face. I held it there for a full three of four seconds before she tapped my hand and I withdrew quickly. She was gasping for breath but between gasps she said "I did it!"

"Can we come on you face now" asked Phil.

"What about my face" asked Jenny.

"OK. Do you want to go first Richard?"Phil said.

"We'll try to do it together" I said.

Helen and Jenny wanked us both at the same time sucking us between stroking and swapping cocks between them. "Whoa I am nearly there" I said

"Me too" said Phil.

"See if you can both come together" said Jenny, kneeling in front of us.

We continued to wank ourselves so we could direct the sperm where we wanted it. I was wanking quickly knowing I was only seconds from ejaculation. I grabbed the back of Jenny's head and pushed my knob close to her mouth. My cock jerked and I shot my load. It went up and past her mouth and it landed along her nose, into her eye socket and over her forehead and into her dark red hair. The second spurt went across the other side of her face and over her nostril so she blew a sperm bubble from her nose when she breathed out. The next couple of spurts were less powerful and I rested my knob end on her mouth covering her upper lip and on her tongue. Phil shot his load immediately after filling her eye socket, the side of her nose and upper lip. She put out her tongue to catch the remnants of his load. The spunk ran slowly down her face until it dripped from her chin.

We were all spent. We all had showers before we had another drink, called a cab and went home to sleep the peaceful sleep of the contented.

I still haven't found the combination of medications to repeat her highly unusual sexual behaviour but at least she seems to be more 'out there' than before. When I find the magic combination of medication I hope to write about it and post the details here.

12