All Comments on 'Carny Fun'

by JamieRed

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Loved it!

Please continue this; I am very hopeful to read more about her endeavor!

I also hope this comment section doesn't get clogged with assholes telling us that rape is wrong; we know that, that's why these are called "fantasies", not reality.

Hell, I'm female and with the right person, a roleplay like this could be exquisite!

If you don't like fantasies of force, get out of this section, simple as that.

floaturboatfloaturboatover 14 years ago
Hot read

Jamie you have an amazing talent for transporting your reader right into the thick of it. I loved this story. Thank you for sharing your hot twisted imagination.

Lawgrrl11Lawgrrl11over 14 years ago
Very hot!!!

I was squirming in my chair...very hot..please don't keep us in suspense...more...more..

lil_cockteaselil_cockteasealmost 13 years ago
Carnival Fantasies

This is such a wonderful fantasy! I always did think of carnivals and circuses as freaky, and have entertained thoughts, more than once, of running away to join them. I suppose this is ONE way of joining the troupe! Very well-written and I really enjoyed the Heroine's struggles to not enjoy it. Well-done!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJamieRed@JamieRed
A writer by profession; cougar by inclination. I like passionate, sweaty, rough sex, so that's what I write about. Hope you enjoy.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES