Carol and Gwenda Pt. 02

Story Info
Carol and Gwenda get kinky.
8.6k words
4.44
2.6k
00

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 03/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Antipod
Antipod
38 Followers

"Carol and Gwenda" part 2.

This is the second part of my story 'Carol and Gwenda' continuing my adventures in Australia. These stories are loosely based on my journeys in the early 70's. Please read Carol and Gwenda part 1. As a new writer I appreciate comments. Please take the time to give me feedback.

The girls and I crashed after exiting the shower insisting that we all share the bed which was nice as I fell asleep with each of them cuddling up to my chest.

I awoke to the sound of the surf, and a raging hard on, due to having Gwenda's hand wrapped around my cock. Carol had her back turned to us.

"Good morning," she whispered.

"Moringa,"

"What did you say?"

"Moringa...its Maori for good morning."

"Oh...Your cock was awake five minutes ago...Guess it's got a mind of it's own...Does it talk Maori too?"

"Don't know...you might have to ask it yourself."

"Ok...I think I will."

Gwenda with her hand still wrapped around my cock slowly moved her head towards my crutch but I gently placed my hand on the back of her neck and pulled her back.

"How about a kiss first."

"God your so romantic...I'm offering you a 'Blowie' and you still want to make love."

"Yep...I like to practice whenever I get the chance."

I pulled her lips into mine and we gently kissed."

"Don't you do that ear thing again or I'll start to cum."

"Yes Ma'am. You sure you wouldn't like that though."

"How about I get you nice and ready, and then you give Carol a nice wake up present by giving her a gentle fucking."

I'm still half asleep, would have been happy with a cuddle and kiss but Gwenda wanted to play. "Yes Ma'am. Sounds good to me."

Gwenda while still slowly stroking me, placed her lips around the head of my cock and ever so slowly sucked it into her mouth. God, it felt good. As she sucked it in, I remembered yesterday's blow job and how hard she had sucked onto my cock on the upstroke. Sure enough she started to increase the suction as she took in more and more of my cock.

"Better stop now." I whispered to her after a couple of minutes.

"Ok." She smiled back at me. "I'll get Carol ready for you."

'This was going to be interesting.' I thought. 'What did she have in mind.'

Gwenda slipped off the end of the bed and slowly pulled the sheet off Carol who was still lying on her side. With just the lightest of touches she slid a hand up Carol's thigh then onto her pussy. Carol sighed and Gwenda stopped for a few moments ensuring Carol was still asleep. Now she dragged a finger along the creases of the V of Carol's pussy. Carol wriggled her hips and as she did Gwenda pushed two fingers in between her pussy lips. Sighing again Carol settled back into her sleep. Gwenda was grinning at me. Ever so lightly she placed her other hand under Carol's upper knee and started to lift it allowing her two fingers to slide further along Carol's pussy lips where she started dabbing them at her pussy hole. I was leaning on one elbow watching as Gwenda bent down and started to lick the front of Carol's pussy poking her tongue along the top of her own fingers. Carol groaned "Gwenny."

Gwenda mumbled into Carol's pussy. "Shush...go back to sleep." Gwenda pulled her fingers from Carol's pussy and was grinning at me in conspiracy as she showed me the two wet fingers. She had Carol's knee propped up now and reached under it to grasp my cock, nodded to me, and gently pulled on my cock as I shuffled forward till Gwenda held my cock against Carol's pussy hole. Nodding and grinning at me I started to push into Carol while Gwenda stroked my cock slowly guiding it into Carol who groaned again as I started into a gentle fucking rhythm. When my cock was totally inside Carol's pussy, Gwenda cupped my balls and started massaging them.

Carol finally started to wake and then her eyes popped wide. "What's going on?"

"Tim's giving you a wake-up fuck...You like it?"

"Oh my God, I was dreaming you were playing with my pussy and that Tim was fucking me from behind...I wake up and it wasn't a dream...Oh my God, that was the best dream ever, and it all came true. Fuck Tim your cock feels big...so fucking good...fuck me harder...and Gwenny play with my tits please...squeeze them hard and make me cum."

Carol's speech was slurred as if she was still half asleep. As I increased my thrusting, Carol started to push back against me. I loved the feeling of her cheeks that spooned perfectly into the curve of my pelvis. With Gwenda's hand still squeezing my balls I wasn't going to last long, but this was Carol's fuck, and I was determined not to cum before she did.

"Oh fuck...oh fuck...I'm going to cum. Cum with me Tim...cum now...cum up my pussy."

She started to buck back as hard as she could, which put me over the edge and we both yelled out as I fired shot after shot into her while she squeezed her pussy and gripped onto me. My orgasm seemed to last forever, as long after I stopped shooting cum, I involuntarily continued to pump into her, all the while I still felt her pussy walls pulsing.

"Wow that was fucking hot you two. I almost came myself." Gwenny laughed.

"What can I do for you Gwenda?" I asked.

"I'm all good...umm...actually,I had a cum when I woke up thinking about last night." Gwenda pulled a bit of a guilty grin at us.

"You're a dirty little bitch Gwenny." Carol told her as she sat up and leaned against the headboard.

"Yeah right...straight from the mouth of the girl who was yelling out 'Fuck me harder' a few moments ago and has now got cum dribbling out her pussy.

Sure enough, with her knees spread apart cum was running down onto her arse. Carol looked between her legs then started giggling. That set Gwenda and I off. As Carol's giggles turned to laughter, more cum pushed out and dribbled onto the sheets.

"Look at all the cum stains...and ha-ha...it's your turn to do the washing Carol."

"Bitch," Carol laughed. "Not all the 'maps of Australia' cum stains are mine you know."

I cracked up at Carol's description of the now emblazoned bed sheet.

"What are your plans for today, Tim?" Gwenda's voice was full of trepidation and both girls looked at me enquiringly.

"I've got to get back to the city by tonight. Apparently, my brother's friends have jacked up a going away party. Surf is stuffed so I guess we can hang out till then if you want."

"Goody. Can we come to the party?"

"Umm...I don't know what's going down. Don't even know where it is, probably at the house. I guess it would be ok. Most of Cam's friends seem pretty cruisy."

"Where is the house?"

"The house is in Wooloomooloo. We've got some hard case names of places at home, but Wooloomooloo takes the cake."

"That's not far from the ferry terminal, we can walk to there and if there is a problem we can just head back." Gwenda seemed to be adamant that they should go.

It was a nice feeling that the girls seemed to want to hang with me as long as possible, and although they had taken on board from our talk the night before, the fact that I was heading off with Cam, I knew that saying goodbye to them was going to be hard. My brother was to be on my case in the future about me falling in love with every girl I met.

"Ok...but I can't promise anything."

"Goody...I bags first shower with Tim." Gwenda poked her tongue out at Carol.

"Aw Gwenny...that's not fair...I'm still leaking." Carol pointed between her legs at the damp spot on the sheets.

Gwenda grabbed my hand and laughing pulled me off the bed. "Good job...hope you don't get stuck to the sheets because Tim needs a good long shower."

"Bitch...don't use all the water."

"What are we going to do about this?" Gwenda was smiling up at me. She had her hand around my cock which wasn't even at half-mast following my fuck with Carol only 10 minutes before. Gwenda's wet blonde hair hung over her shoulders and down across her tits. The nipples were hard and poked through the strands of hair. She looked as hot as hell, and I started to feel aroused again as she slowly stroked my cock upwards."

"Not responsible for my dick Gwenda...he's probably feeling used and abused by now."

"Oh dear...guess I better give him a talking to then. I want you to fuck me Tim...from behind please, and I'll take responsibility to make sure your cock is up to the job."

"I thought Carol was the dirty talker."

"I'm learning." With that she squatted in front of me, then knelt as I shifted my legs apart. After a few more strokes she sucked the head of my cock into her mouth before sliding her lips down my shaft and in typical Gwenda fashion sucked hard as she pulled back to the head.

"That seems to be working...better turn off the water or Carol will be pissed if we use it all." she smiled up at me after a few more sucks.

It was. I started to feel the stirrings, as Gwenda continued her administrations on my cock. When I turned the shower dial to off, we both got a shot of cold water from the shower head. Gwenda squealed but didn't stop sucking as I laughed and leaned over her supporting myself with both hands on the shower wall. Now I was hard and started to gently thrust into Gwenda's mouth so that she was no longer bobbing her head onto my cock as I watched her cheeks concave each time I pulled back, the amount of suction she was applying would have made a vacuum cleaner salesman jealous.

"Better stop now or you're going to be very disappointed." I whispered to her.

"Goody." She stood up and turned to face the wall grinning at me as she glanced back over her shoulder, while spreading her legs apart she leaned forward pushing her bum out.

"Think you can manage all by yourself now." She continued grinning.

"I'll do my best...cheeky bitch." I grinned back.

Holding my cock, I rubbed it between her legs a few times before finding the hollow between her pussy lips and pushing my cock up into it.

"Oh...fuck yes Tim." Gwenda pushed her backside into my pelvis and leant forward creating just the right angle so that with just a few thrusts I was fully inside her. One of the best feelings when fucking is that initial moment when your cock is fully enveloped by a warm tight pussy.

"Fast or slow?" I whispered to her as I took her earlobe between my lips.

"Oh God no...not the ear thing again. You hold still and I'll just fuck you. This feels so rude with my tits against the wall and my bum pushed back while you fuck me."

"I'll try to hold out...but honestly having your bum bouncing against my hips is going to make me cum damn quick. Carol's dirty talk is sure as hell rubbing off on you but it's sexy as hell."

"Ok I'll slow right down...shame about the surf."

"What?".

"I'm trying to get your mind elsewhere."

"Fat chance."

This was heaven. Gwenda was pushing back onto my cock then gently rotating her bum against my pelvis for a few seconds before repeating the process. She sighed each time I nibbled at her earlobe and kissed around it and across her neck. I knew she would cum soon going by what happened last night, even though she had said she had already cum that morning. Suddenly the shower curtain was flung back. I glanced at Carol who stood there with a bemused look on her face.

"I knew you two would be at it. Never mind poor Carol who's got cum dribbling down her leg while she makes the coffees. I'm getting in."

"Carol...there's no room...can't you wait till we finish?" Gwenda sighed.

"Nope...shuffle up."

The shower was only about a metre square, but Carol squeezed in behind me pushing us against the wall, then reached over and turned on the water. It came out cold to begin with and Gwenda squealed while I laughed until the temperature adjusted. The three of us were jammed in so tight that Gwenda could no longer move. I shifted my hands till they were just under her tits and gently lifted her up till she slid up my cock then down again. Gwenda responded to this by pushing up and down using her toes.

"I'll help," Carol whispered into my ear. Her right hand slid around my thigh, and she cupped my balls before wrapping a finger and thumb around the base of my cock. Gwenda responded to the extra intrusion around her pussy by jamming it down and holding there as I resumed my ministrations on her ear and neck. Now Carol started humping against my bum. We soon had a rhythm going. Gwenda while on tiptoes spread her legs apart as far as she could then let rip with a huge moan as she came, while pushing down onto my cock and Carol's hand. The warmth of her new cum seeped around my cock which Carol started jerking, leaving me no choice other than to jam it up into Gwenda and blow a load of cum deep inside her.

Fucking in a warm shower isn't a great idea. If you've never done it, don't, as I almost passed out with dizziness. Gwenda slumped, so that I had to hold her up till she recovered. I got out and sat on the toilet seat while the girls soaped each other. They were soon giggling again before stepping out when the water turned cold.

"All yours now. Umm...might be out of hot water." Carol laughed at me.

"Used and abused," I quipped back at her.

The girls insisted we should go to a local café for breakfast. We headed down the street, me in the middle with each of them insisting on tucking a hand under my arms. It was an overcast day with a warm onshore wind pounding the surf onto the beach. I would have rather been walking behind the girls. Each wore a short sun dress exposing all their sun-tanned legs which they constantly had to push down as the wind whipped around them. A couple of passing work trucks tooted and whistled adding to the sense of fun as we strolled into the business area. I had to hand it to these girls, they knew how to look hot and didn't care about teasing.

Some guys are tit guys, some are leg guys and I guess I fall into the latter category. I could check out a hundred chicks in brief bikinis at the beach, but nothing quite stirs my imagination like a short dress, nice legs and nothing between a hem line and pair of panties. Back at home girls were wearing 'Midi' dresses and I felt it a shame that the mini's of the sixties had virtually disappeared.

'Vini's' was my first experience of both Italian culture and food.

"Belladonnas," the owner greeted us as we walked into the café. Vini, maybe in his fifties, a big moustache and baker's stomach, came around the corner of the counter and hugged the girls kissing them on the cheeks, before looking at me.

"My favourite strailians bring me an Adonis...Bellissimo." Vini grabbed me in a bear hug then kissed me on the cheeks. The girls were laughing at my embarrassment.

"Sit...sit...I bring you coffee and breads." Vini headed back around the counter and out the back of Café whistling.

"Bloody hell," I said as we sat, "Is he a queer?" I whispered to the girls.

"No." they laughed, "just a happy Italian, his wife is in the back. Wait until you taste the pastries."

The café walls were adorned with murals of Italy and Italian flags. Violin music played and I could hear Vini whistling along with the tune.

When he returned it was with a large platter of tiny coffee cups, a jug of coffee and a large plate of pastries and breads.

"I join you my lovely strailians."

"Tim comes from New Zealand."

"No...my favrite people in da whole world." Vini's eyes lit up and he stared at me. "Along wid strailians of course." He quickly glanced at the girls as if in apology.

"Ours too," laughed Gwenda.

"During da war the Nazis occupy my town, then the Kiwis come along and kick der asses. Dey stay with us for two weeks. Dey good guys...stay wid us in our house, we drinka da wine and dance, dey cooka da food in the ground and they do da Haka dance for us. We hava so much fun and da girls all luva da kiwis. After dey leave we hava new Bambinos everywhere." Vini's arms and hands never stopped moving as he embellished each sentence with gestures.

"No surprises there," Carol laughed.

I was grinning at Vini's description, imagining the antics of a group of Kiwi soldiers. "I had an uncle in Italy during the war he told me the Italian people treated them like family."

"No...what his name."

"D'Arcy."

Vini stood up; his eyes grew large as his hands flew to his mouth. "Mama mia...no it cannot be. SOFIA...SOFIA," he started shouting as he continued to stare at me.

A tall woman wearing an apron came out from the back of the café. She must have been extremely beautiful when younger and had striking good looks despite the grey tinges in her hair. She carried herself like Sofia Loren and I got the impression that she was one of those rare women that just got more beautiful as they got older.

"What now?" Sofia's English hardly carried any of the Italian accent like Vini's.

"Dis...dis Kiwi...he da nephew of D'Arcy."

Sofia hit Vini with the tea towel she was carrying.

"You stupid man. How you know that?"

"Look...look atta him. He looka just like D'Arcy...photos...bringa da photos."

The girls and I were all grinning as Sofia wandered back out grumbling 'Stupid man' as she went.

The chances that my uncle was the same D'Arcy as Vini was implying, was so remote that I had dismissed it, but there was a nagging doubt. His name was so uncommon in New Zealand with its French origins that I began to wonder.

The girls and I were smiling at one another as we sipped the strong dark coffee and tucked into the pastries. Vini sat down and continued to stare at me, making me feel a bit uncomfortable.

Sofia returned with a huge photo album and plonked it down in front of Vini, then attended another couple of customers who had just walked in.

Skipping through the pages of old family photographs he came to a group of small square photos spread across two pages. He turned the album towards me and pointed at one photo. "D'Arcy...thatta D'Arcy."

My uncle D'Arcy lied his way into the army at sixteen during the second world war and became an artilleryman. He had been in the army ever since, refusing to become an officer and remained a Sergeant Major, and I was looking at him as maybe an eighteen-year-old surrounded by a smiling Italian family outside a house somewhere in an Italian village. That it was my uncle there was no doubt. I had seen many photos of my mother's family and my mother's favourite brother when they were younger and yes, my parents always said I took after D'Arcy.

I was speechless and sat there with my mouth open.

"Yes...yes...Sofia it is him. What I tellya...dis boy is D'Arcy's nephew." Vini was shouting at Sofia and waving his arms about.

Sofia left her customers and came over to the table. She took a chair and sat in front of me. For a long while she stared into my eyes. Then I saw hers well up with tears, she leant forward placed her hands on each side of my head and kissed my cheeks. "Yes you are right Vini, I remember them blue eyes." Now she hugged me. 'I luv your uncle,' she whispered into my ear. 'Did he live through the war?'

"Yes Sofia...my uncle is still in the army. He is in Vietnam now."

"Oh no... terrible war. I hope he is ok. Tell me please what your uncle's surname is?"

"Maynard."

"Oh yes, I remember now...that is him. Corporal Maynard. And he is still an army man?

"World War two, Korea, Vietnam. Uncle D'Arcy is a survivor alright. He'll be fine."

"Vini...take the girls out to the kitchen I need to talk to this boy."

Vini had a dumb look on his face.

"Go Vini... now...bake a cake with these girls."

It was obvious who wore the pants in this café. The girls stood up and followed Vini while throwing quizzical looks back over their shoulders.

Sofia held my hands between hers. "Some things Vini doesn't need to hear but I must tell you. When your uncle came to our town, I fell madly in love with him. So different to Italian boys with his blond hair and he was always smiling with those blue eyes just like yours, and full of fun even though it was a war. Now she glanced guiltily towards the kitchen. I love Vini very much, even if sometimes he can be stupid, but D'Arcy he was my first and maybe his too. I never forget the beautiful love we make together. Are you a lover like D'Arcy, do you make a beautiful love for these girls?"

Antipod
Antipod
38 Followers