Carol and Gwenda Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was a bit shocked at the directness of Sofia's questions, but she was dead serious looking directly into my eyes.

"Yes Sofia...I guess I am a lover."

"Tell me...tell me how you make love. I am getting older now and that Vini...he doesn't understand that a woman has wants and needs as well. I love my husband...he is a good man, but I still dream of the love that D'arcy and I make."

Ten minutes ago, I was sitting with two gorgeous girls enjoying their fun and company. Now a beautiful woman was asking me how I made love.

"I enjoy making love Sofia. I enjoy helping a girl discover what turns her on. It might be a special sensitive spot, or it could be how I talk to her. I guess it's a bit of a challenge to me, but I am a giver not a taker. If I make love right, I get it back."

Sofia gave my hand a slap, then grinned at me. "Mama Mia...I thought so...just like your uncle. He was very naughty too I think. Thank you for being honest with me Tim. Now...when will you see D'Arcy again?"

I laughed. "I don't know Sofia...it could be quite a while. We do write to him though...I mean my family does. He says that letters from home keep him grounded so that he doesn't do anything stupid. We all write and send the letters in one big package."

"Good. When you write to him next, please say hello to him from Sofia and Vini from Arezzo. Now which of these girls do you make love to...Carol or Gwenny?"

"Umm...both of them Sofia." I grinned at her.

"At the same time?"

"Yes Sofia." I answered a little sheepishly.

Her hands went to her mouth but then she grinned at me. "Oh Mama Mia...you young ones are so naughty...but oh to be young again...young and beautiful."

"Sofia...you are one of the most beautiful women I have ever met. My uncle must have been mad not to return for you."

"Oh...now I see why the girls can't keep their pants on around you. Thankyou Tim. I will dream of D'Arcy tonight...perhaps I will dream of you." She laughed before leaning forward and kissing me on each cheek. "If I didn't love Vini so much, perhaps I would try to take someone like you as a lover, it would take me back to that time in Italy." Sofia was looking at me again directly into my eyes. I almost got the feeling that she was propositioning me. Then she looked away. Flipping through the album she came to some pages filled with photos of a baby then on to others of a boy then a youth with his friends. The latter ones were colour photographs He had dark brown hair and was extremely good looking. "This is how much Vini loves me. This is our son...Tim...he is your cousin. Now please not a word to Vini."

I sat back and stared at the photos...stunned. Then at Sofia. She was smiling at me.

"Yes, this is D'Arcy's son. You see Vini married me when I found out I was pregnant. Italian families are very religious, and I would have had to live in shame if it wasn't for Vini. He still doesn't know who the Kiwi father was, but he says he doesn't care, and he is a wonderful father. My son's name is Andrea, but everyone calls him Andy. He lives in Newcastle. Perhaps you would like to meet him sometime. You would like him I think."

I must have looked like a goldfish as I sat back mouth open. Sofia rubbed my hand.

"I am sorry Tim...this must be a shock to you, but I have held onto a secret for a long time and now when I meet you, I know you would understand, and it would be nice for Andy to meet his cousin. Andy knows Vini is not his real father and that is why he looks different to other Italian boys. Please think about it, but perhaps you don't need to tell D'Arcy or maybe you would like to. I wouldn't want D'Arcy to feel guilty though. Is he married?"

"Yes Sofia. My Aunty is a lovely lady, and they have a daughter a little older than me.

"That's lovely then. I always wondered if he survived the war. You know I am also your Aunty now. Perhaps you could call me Aunty Sofia...but maybe not...Vini might start wondering why." I saw Sofia had a couple of tears in her eyes but then she sniffed them away. I guess we both felt a little awkward. "If you like I will tell Andy that maybe his cousin will look him up. I will give you his phone number for Newcastle if you like."

I just grinned at her and nodded.

"Thankyou Tim. Thank you for understanding and thank you for this opportunity to connect the past with the present. I don't think you will ever know what it means to me. My goodness who would have thought that out of the blue as the Aussies say, this would happen."

"Vini." She shouted. Vini and the girls retuned from the kitchen. They were all laughing and brushing flour from their hands.

"We makka da Pizzas for a special lunch for my beautiful stralians and their Kiwi friend Sofia." Flour flew off his hands as he gesticulated excitedly. "We shutta the café and have special pizzas."

"Don't be silly Vini. The café stays open. We have regular customers to look after. Let the young ones eat their Pizzas but we go back to work."

"Yes Sofia...my beautiful wife." Vini's enthusiasm was suitably curbed as Sofia shuffled him out the back.

"What was that about?" Carol nudged me as the girls sat next to me.

I smiled at her and wiped a bit of flour from the tip of her nose.

"Sofia just wanted to know if you were good girls or were trying to lead me astray."

"Yeah right." Gwenda shook her head.

I tried to put what Sofia had told me aside, but the girls must have sensed that something had happened and were obviously curious.

"Come on Tim. Spill the beans."

"Maybe later, right now...do me a favour, let's have fun and enjoy the Pizza."

So, we did. Not ever having pizza before I enjoyed the meal and thought it might become one of my favourites in the future. Vini would have had us stay there forever, but we made our excuses. I needed to get back and catch up with Col thinking it was a bit rude after all the hospitality he had shown. Also, I was a bit concerned about my board.

Sofia wouldn't let us pay for anything. As I said my farewell with promises to return, first Vini then Sofia kissed and hugged me. As she held my hands, she slipped a piece of paper into one of them, then winked at me.

"You look after my beautiful Belladonnas Tim, and you girls look after dis Kiwi. He a good bloke, otherwise no more Pizza for you." He laughed at his own joke. "Hey...from now on you family...you call us Uncle Vini and Aunty Sofia...Ok." and put his arm around Sofia as we left.

We were only fifty metres down the road before the girls were onto me again.

"Come on Tim...we're not dumb you know...what was that about...spill will you."

"Just give me a bit of time to digest what went down please girls. Right now, I'm in a state of shock."

They both rounded up on me and made me stop in the street.

"Tim we're girls. Girls hate secrets...you got to tell us." Carol was wagging her finger at me.

I laughed. "Okay I will, but it's a long story, let's wait till we get back...here's a hint. You just introduced me to my Aunty Sofia...see if you can figure it out."

Carol and Gwenda looked at me like I was a bit silly in the head, then each other. They were quiet for a while thinking over what I had said before they started firing more questions at me which I ignored as we headed back to their flat.

The girls were sitting on the bed with their backs against the headboard, a gap between them that I was obviously supposed to occupy. I sat there and looked up at the ceiling saying nothing. Carol punched me in the arm.

"For fucks sake Tim this is driving us nuts."

"Haven't you figured it out yet?"

"No...how can Sofia be your Aunty?"

"Well Sofia and Vini have a son. He's, my cousin."

"Fucking bullshit Tim...how can that be?"

I laughed, then told the girls the whole story. They sat there; mouths open.

It was several minutes after I had finished that Gwenda finally spoke. "That is the neatest story...I think. We didn't know they had a son."

"That's incredible Tim...we take you to a Café a thousand miles across the water from your home and you come away with an Aunty and a cousin."

"I know...guess how I'm feeling. A bit like a stunned mullet. Now do me a favour. Don't let on to Vini what went down...I think it would break Sofia's heart. Aunt Sofia maybe enjoys a bit of a secret."

"Of course not, we wouldn't do that."

We sat quietly thinking about what had transpired.

"I guess that maybe we're all related now." Gwenda looked at me.

"How do you figure that?"

"Because Vini said we have to call them Uncle and Aunty."

"Bugger...guess that means no more hanky-panky girls. Not into incest."

"Don't even think about it mate...still got unfinished business with you."

"My mind boggles...what have you got in store for me. Whatever it is I hope it won't take long, I've got things to do?"

"This is really embarrassing Tim."

"Hold on...I thought we were beyond that. Nothing you might ask of me should embarrass you Gwenda. You girls know me by now, you've got to realise that I get as much out of giving you what you want as you will ever get from me."

"Ok...well we have got a couple of things...fantasies that we thought you might be able to help us with... because we know we aren't going to get it from anywhere else."

I laughed. "Ok...makes me sound like I'm a really perverted freak, but out with it...the suspense is killing me."

The girls looked at each other.

"Carol told me how good it felt when you fucked her in the arse...so I want to try it."

"And I want you to come in my panties while I'm wearing them."

"Well, I asked for that didn't I...nothing like a bit of variety. Ok...Gwenda...last night we all had hash cookies and were a bit high, so when I did that to Carol, we were all nice and relaxed. If I just go ahead and try to fuck you like that now, it might go really bad...I could hurt you or it might not work."

"But we could try, couldn't we?"

"Maybe...let me think...perhaps if I made you cum a couple of times first it would help."

"Goody...yes please. I wasn't expecting a bonus."

I laughed. "And we might need some lubricant."

"We've got 'Vaso'" Carol piped up excitedly.

"What's 'Vaso'?"

"You know...Vaseline."

"Ok...I think you might want me to do this as much as Gwenda does Carol."

"Yep...then she can't tease me about being fucked in the arse. I was walking a bit funny this morning and she called me a duck."

Having a good laugh helped break the tension and it took us a while to stop giggling.

"Now...exactly what do you want me to do Carol?"

"Well, I want to feel used again, and I can't think of anything naughtier than pulling down the front of my panties and having you doing a big cum in them. Umm...would that be Ok?"

We all have our quirks, fantasies, and fetishes, but I wondered where the hell that had come from. I found Carol intriguing, not sure what she might come up with next. She was open to trying anything, I guess. She liked being talked to dirty and talking dirty herself, last night she wanted to feel used and here she was at it again. Carol was the sort of girl who could end up being the town slut if she wasn't careful. One thing she had going for her though, I got the impression she was obviously very intelligent, intelligent enough to keep herself in check. This was obvious to me by the way she openly discussed her wants and needs.

"Yeah...I think I could manage that. Are you going to help?"

"No, I want you to do it please...that way I would feel as though I'm being used. What about you, is there anything you want from us in return?"

I had been a bit dumbfounded by the girl's requests. I guess it was me who had awakened and encouraged this behaviour from the two of them. But what the hell, three can play this game.

"Yeah. When we were walking along the street the two of you were so damned hot wearing your short dresses. I was hanging out for a glimpse of your panties every time the wind blew. You've both got awesome tanned legs and against your white panties it was hot as hell."

The two of them giggled. Gweda said, "When we turned Eighteen and were allowed to go to the RSL we started playing pool. Normally we would have to wait our turn for a table, but we started wearing short dresses or skirts, and now we never lose a game. The guys purposely lose every game so that we keep the table while they keep on perving. The really good players will leave the cue ball in a difficult place so that we have to lift a leg as we lean over the table."

"Yep. I would do the same."

"Trouble is if were playing for drinks we get so tiddly that the guys need to play really bad to lose. Like totally miss que the ball or leave everything set up for us. We just act really dumb as though we don't know what's going on. Come on Carol...Tim wants a bit of teasing."

The girls got off the bed and stood at the end. Grinning at one another they held their hemlines and slowly pulled their dresses up a couple of inches.

"Can you see our panties now?" I could but only the merest glimpse and shook my head.

"What about now?" The girls lifted their hemlines a little further.

"Yep." Carol's panties were a shiny white satin while Gwenda's were white cotton with pale blue flowers on them.

Gwenda nudged Carol then spread her feet apart and Carol followed suit. Now that was hot.

"Is that what you want Tim, you like having a perv on our panty covered pussies. Is your cock getting hard yet?" Dirty talking Carol was at it again.

"Sure is."

Gwenda nudged Carol again and they both turned around. Carol followed Gwenda's lead as she bent over and put her hands on her knees before reaching back and flipping her dress up onto her back. I was staring at two panty clad arses, and with their legs spread apart those panties were stretched tight across their pussies.

"Do you want to touch our panties now. We'll let you if you like...but you won't play with your cock will you, that would be too rude." Carol...at it again.

I shuffled down the bed and sat on the end. With a finger on each hand reached out and touched their panty clad pussies. Each of the girls twitched as I made contact. Dabbing at their pussies I could feel a slight dampness around Gwenda's. Ever so gently I dragged my fingers up to their arseholes and back again repeating the process a few times before pushing into their pussy holes and holding my fingers in there. Both girls moaned.

"Fuck Tim your good...that feels so naughty." Carol looked back at me and grinned.

As I withdrew my fingers from their pussies Gwenda's panty material stayed in her hole, with the edges of the gusset causing her pussy lips to peek out.

Sliding my fingers back up I dabbed again at their arseholes, then gently applied pressure and slowly pushed the material into the puckers as I felt them. Gwenda leaned forward and almost lost her balance while Carol pushed back against the intrusion of the finger.

"Relax Gwenny...let Tim do his thing, he knows what he is doing."

"I know...I'm trying...it just feels so rude."

"Lie down on the bed Gwenda, time to make love...I want to make you cum."

"Ok...Goody. Want me to take my dress and panties off?"

"No not yet. To tell you the truth wearing those really turns me on.'

Gwenda lay on her back grinning at me as she brushed down her dress. I knelt across her hips then leaned forward and started to kiss her before moving onto her throat, neck, and ear.

"I'm getting jealous Tim...remember who got the last fuck this morning...it wasn't me."

"Yeah...well just remember there is only so much of me to go around girls. I've already had two cums this morning how about helping Carol?"

"Ok...don't suppose you want another horsey ride though do you?"

"Ah... maybe later...but maybe not. You know what would be hot is if you girls scissored each other. You ever done that?" Carol was already pulling down my boardshorts and I had to hop off Gwenda's legs to allow her to strip them away.

"Good boy...look at that...someone's ready to go." She made a grab for my cock which seemed to have appreciated the panty play. "How do we do that?" She was grinning at me as she slowly pulled on my cock.

I gently pushed her hand away. "That's enough for now thanks, better not if you want me to make a mess in your panties. Lie down with Gwenda but on the other end of the bed, spread your legs and get your pussies together."

"Bed gymnastics, that sounds like fun." Gwenda sat up and started to strip off her panties.

"Leave them on Gwenda...you have no idea how hot they look to me."

The girls were giggling again as they wriggled in to position. Finally, they got comfortable, and the two panty clad pussies came together. Kneeling beside Gwenda I pulled the straps of her dress down and off her shoulders and those beautiful firm tits, the nipples seemed to harden as I exposed them then lightly touched each of them with the tip of a finger. They seemed to pucker and push out even harder with my gentlest of touches. The rounded curve under a woman's breast where it meets her chest is one of those erogenous zones that some feel, and some don't. Gwenda groaned as I traced a finger along the curve. She seemed to respond to virtually every zone I touched. Later in life I concluded that the more athletic the woman's body, the less sensual they were, but Gwenda seemed to be an exception. I felt her push her hips down into Carol's as I pulled the bottom of her dress up so that I could watch their panties being pushed together. Carol started to grind her pussy into Gwenda's.

I don't think I was ever to meet anyone as orgasmic as Gwenda. Sometimes I got the feeling that all I had to do was blow on her ear and she would cum. I wondered whether so much sensuality would let her lead a normal sex life...as I had already seen a change in her in the short time I had spent with her.

"God this is hot," she panted, 'how come we haven't done this before?" She was leaning on one elbow so she could see what she was doing. "Can't we take our panties off?"

"Not until Gwenda cums I smiled back at her."

While concentrating on Gwenda's neck and nibbling her ear, I slipped one then two fingers between the girls pussies, cupping Gwenda's mound with my palm then pushing the fingers into her hole as I felt the dampness around it. Carol smiled at me and ground against the fingers forcing the cotton material further into her pussy. Gwenda started moaning, then Carol who smiling at me, increased her humping onto the back of my hand. She was soon humping it flat out before suddenly flinging herself back as the two of them came together. They rolled away from each other; Gwenda shuddered twice more as more spasms hit her.

"That was so frigging hot Tim, I really got off on humping Gwenny's pussy. You guys are so lucky" Carol was breathing hard.

"Maybe you should get one of those strap on dildo things."

"Don't tempt me, but I still like boys and cocks best."

"Nothing wrong with liking boys and girls, I think both of you are a bit bi-sexual."

"Thanks to you. You realise that before you came along, we had only played around with each other a little bit, and I thought scissors were for dressmaking or making paper dolls. I think you've ruined our innocence," she giggled. "Anyway...you ready Gwenny...ready to have Tim stick his thing into your bum?"

She just groaned again, turned onto her back then skimmed her panties down her legs, rolled onto her stomach grabbed two pillows and stuck them under her hips.

"You could have just said 'Yes' you horny bitch."

Carol went into the bottom bedside drawer and pulled out a jar of Vaseline. I think she was enjoying this as she scooped some out and smeared it on my cock. Then she reached over and dabbed some more on Gwenda's arsehole. Gwenda flinched at the touch. Carol who was still wearing her dress and panties lay down on her side next to Gwenda and whispered into her ear, at the same time she lifted her leg across the small of Gwenda's back so that I was presented with not only Gwenda's exposed arse but also with Carol's panty clad crutch. As she pulled up her dress, she lifted her leg into the air and smiled back at me.