Carol and Gwenda Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tim's going to fuck you now Gwenny, with his big boy cock. He's going to push it into your little bum hole, and I hope he gets it all in and fucks you real hard. He is so naughty Gwenny...right now he's perving on my wet panties and wanking his cock to make it nice and stiff for your arse. After he fucks you, he is going to dump a big load of cum into my panties. That's just so naughty Gwenny...using your bum hole so that he can have a fuck... then using my panties to unload his cum."

Gwenda was groaning and wriggling. Her hips started to hump up and down on the pillows as I realised she was having yet another orgasm. I pushed her knees apart and saw a dribble of her cum drip onto a pillow. Her pussy lips were twitching, and I couldn't help myself and drove my cock into her pussy. Gwenda started to grunt as I fucked into her. I would have happily just kept going as I was, but pulled out as I felt her pussy muscles contracting around my cock when she had still yet another orgasm. Carol turned around and grabbed each side of Gwenda's butt cheeks then gently pulled them apart. As my cock touched Gwenda's arse she jerked forward. Carol gave one cheek a slap.

"Just relax Gwenny, Tim won't hurt you...just say 'stop' if you don't want it."

I touched her arse with the tip of my cock again, then rotated it around the pucker of her hole. Carol looked up at me and smiled before putting her hand around my cock and taking over. As she centred my cock, she nodded at me and pushed my cock against Gwenda's hole as I gently pushed forward.

Nothing happened and I felt Gwenda's arse muscles tension up against the intrusion.

"Come on Gwenny... just relax. Take a couple of deep breaths and relax everything. Ok."

"Yeah...I'm trying...it just feels so rude."

If you think about it, the body reacts defensively if certain parts of it are threatened. Eyes close automatically if something comes too close to them, Guys will cover their nuts if something might hit them. I think it's the same with arseholes, they don't like any sort of intrusion, and will pucker up to protect themselves.

We gave Gwenda a minute, and sure enough she visibly relaxed. This time she didn't flinch as I pushed forward guided by Carols hand. With a bit of a second push the head popped in. Gwenda grunted.

"Good girl Gwenny. Now relax again while Tim gets more cock in. You're going to love this it feels so good."

Pushing forward again I found my cock gradually slide down her shute. Once I felt safe inside, I pulled back and then slowly began to pump back and forward, each time gradually managing to get more inside her. The pressure on my cock felt almost unbearable but as I felt Gwenda get used to having a cock in her arse, the pressure eased off.

Now I could start to fuck her properly and I lifted off my knees and squatted behind her so that I could get a better angle into her arse. Carol still had a finger and thumb around my cock but took them away so that I could get all my cock into Gwenda. She reached under and started to rub at Gwenda's clit before pushing one then a second into her pussy. I felt the pressure of the fingers through the wall of the arse.

Gwenda started to cum, but not as she usually did. She let out a huge guttural groan pushed back into me and then started shaking her arse. Carol squealed then pulled her fingers from the pussy. She held them up for me to see grinning. They were soaked with cum that dripped down onto her hand. Gwenda had actually squirted, and now she pulled off my cock and rolled off the pillows, her thighs were still jerking, and I saw her cum seeping down across the back of them.

"Good girl Gwenny. That naughty Tim was so bad for fucking your arse. He didn't cum though, he probably wants to use me so he can get his rocks off now. Oh dear...poor me."

Carol jumped off the bed grinned at me but then put on a little girl face as she stripped off her dress, covered her panties with her hands and shyly swung her hips. I played along, hopped off the bed and pulled her hands away from her panties. She was looking down at my cock as I took her hand and placed it on it.

"Tim is making me touch his cock Gwenny." There was no response from Gwenda who still lay on the bed curled up in a foetal position.

"Now he's playing with my tits."

I pushed my cock between her thighs and shifted her feet apart by pushing against them with mine. I wasn't being gentle with her tits, squeezing on the nipples.

"He's pushing his cock between my legs Gwenny while he's making me wank on it. Now he's pushing it up into my panties. It's a big hard cock Gwenny."

Gwenda mumbled something but I couldn't make it out, she was still rolled up on her side.

"Are you going to cum inside my panties Sir?"

Carol was looking up at me with puppy dog eyes.

"Hold the front of your panties down but only just enough so that I can see your pussy."

"Yes Sir."

She hooked her two thumbs behind the elastic band and slowly pushed the front down until she exposed her mons.

"Is that Ok sir?"

"Good girl." I rubbed my cock head along her now exposed pussy lips, playing along with her, trying to hook into her role play as someone using her for my own devices.

"Your panties are all wet have you been cumming in them."

"Yes sir. I had some big tingles when you had your cock in Gwenny's little bum hole."

I was wanking flat out now and I must admit my role play was turning me on. Even though I had already cum a couple of times that day, I could feel the pressure build up and I knew this was going to be a beauty.

"Please Sir...could you pull it back a bit so that I can watch your stuff when it comes out of your cock."

That was enough to put me over the top. I groaned out as the first shot fired into her panties, another four fired out and my cum completely covered the gusset of her panties. Carol looked up at me.

"Thank you Sir." She let go of the elastic and pulled her panties back up into her crutch.

"You kinky bitch Carol, that was the rudest thing I've ever seen."

"Yeah right...says the girl who just had her arse fucked. So, you were watching, were you?"

"Yep...just in case you were mean to Tim."

"I hope your bum hurts...so you have to waddle."

"And I hope Tim's cum makes your legs stick together so you fall over when you try to walk."

I burst out laughing followed by the girls.

To be continued.

I