All Comments on 'Carol & the Carpet Guy Ch. 01'

by Hofeeder

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Pfj99Pfj99over 1 year ago

Did you forget to finish it or to submit the entire story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just wondering - Why have you posted this on an erotic story website in "anal"

Nothing erotic - NO anal - Shame the rating system does not include a zero

maxx308maxx308over 1 year ago

I read this before there were any comments, I came back to see if there were any and now there are. When I read it and came to the end I was like WTF. It would appear that I am not alone with my conclusion.

HofeederHofeederover 1 year agoAuthor

This story has 4 parts. Sorry if you wanted "anal" in the first chapter, but unless the story was taking place in a prison the anal needs some time to set up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Awaiting part two, and the parting of the cheeks.

21stcv21stcvover 1 year ago

Why is this classified as Anal?

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11over 1 year ago

I am not the only user who hates story fragments. I call them writing exercises.

Please write a whole story, and then post it. You will receive praise, I promise.

JustplainjeffJustplainjeffover 1 year ago

There is not a man in the world as important as this author thinks HE is. The other chapters just aren't worth reading.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHofeeder@Hofeeder
Most of my sexual exploits took place between 1980 and 2020. I have written my whole life, but never tried erotica. It's time I shared my amazing experiences.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES