Carol & the Carpet Guy Ch. 03

Story Info
Carol is exposed, and Harry takes control.
1.8k words
4.45
18.5k
10
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 04/17/2024
Created 08/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hofeeder
Hofeeder
295 Followers

CHAPTER 3: A Bargain for Anal

Carol slid my long, thick shaft deep into her throat, and I groaned loudly, in utter bliss.

She began sucking my cock normally, using deep soft strokes, and then deep throating my entire cock every tenth or twelfth stroke.

She would pause there with my big cock all the way down her throat, and would stay there for as long as she could. Then she'd pull off, gasp for air and repeat the ritual. It wasn't long before I felt an orgasm start to build.

I said, "I'm going to cum in your mouth."

Carol pulled her mouth off, and rolled off of me. "No you're not. First, you're going to fuck me with that thing." She laid back onto the floor, and pulled my cock toward her pussy, urging me to follow with her eyes.

I twisted, rolled and climbed up to face her, nestled between her wide open creamy white thighs.

She guided my engorged throbbing erection toward her pussy with both hands.

We stared into each others eyes as I pushed my hard cock into her soft tight pussy for the very first time. We both moaned as I bottomed out, completely immersed inside her soaking wet warmth.

We kissed for the first time, and, during our first kiss, I slid halfway out of her and rammed it in deep again. She clutched my chest as I pumped, my orgasm building back up.

"I'm going to cum in you!"

"Good!"

"No, I mean it. Are you on the pill?"

Carol grabbed me by the hip and the back of my neck. She looked me in my eyes with a snarl on her lips and began pumping me back, harder, but slower than I had been pumping.

I matched her rhythmic hip thrusts with my own.

In time with our thrusts she let out an open mouthed airy grunt every time my cock hit home. Then, breathlessly, she said, "I'm fucking ovulating... uhn! Right fucking now... uhn! Cum inside me... uhn!"

"What?" I said in disbelief.

"We've been trying... uhn! For months... uhn!" She flung her head back and pumped her hips faster. She begged me, crying out, "Please, Harry! Fuck a baby into me! Cum inside me! Please! Fucking do it."

I immediately decided I wanted to do it, and both of us began pumping frantically with that purpose.

As I felt the cum surge through me, like lava racing to erupt, Carol cried out and pulled my hips into her hard. We pressed together like that with my cock buried deep.

Her whole body spasmed in the throes of climax as my own orgasm exploded into her.

We came hard and together, both of us determined to deposit all my sperm deep inside her womb and fuck that baby into her belly.

Then we collapsed together as well, and even as we lay there, physically wiped out and both trying to catch our breath, reality began to set in.

My cock softened inside her as the phone rang. We both looked up to it on the nightstand.

The machine picked up. A man's voice said, "Hi Sweety, I wish I would have caught you. You must be out in the yard with the kids. I've got a few minutes to talk, but I guess I'll try a little later. I know. I know. Today is your first ovulating day of the month. I promise I won't fall asleep tonight. That will never happen again. I know how determined you are to have another baby. So don't you start without me. Ha-hah! Just a little joke there. Oh, and by the way, how did the carpet cleaning go. I hope these guys were better than the last guy. Anyway, love you, Sweety. I'll call again in twenty minutes. Talk to you soon."

Carol looked at me and said, "Oh, Christ, Harry! You have to put that thing away and go. We can never see each other again. This was wrong."

I chuckled as my softened penis fell out of her.

She shifted to get up and looking at her gorgeous ass, I said, "Only if you let me fuck you again. How about every day this week? You are ovulating."

She froze and grimaced, her eyebrows wrinkling. "Are you fucking nuts? What we just did was crazy. I am never doing that again."

"I thought you wanted a baby?"

She fastened the snaps on her body suit, covering her still dripping pussy.

"I do want a baby. I really do, but I don't want yours. I want my husband's. I love my husband."

"Of course you do. I understand, but what if he can't get you pregnant? You said you have been trying for months."

I put my dick in my pants as I spoke and sat up. She sat down on her bed and looked down at me. She reached out and caressed my cheek.

"You are an amazing man. Thank you. I needed that. I really needed that, but it ends here."

I took her hand in mine and kissed her silky soft palm. Looking her in the eyes, I took a deep breath and said, "No, not unless you let me fuck you again."

"Excuse me?" she said, her brow wrinkling. "That's not happening. It's over, Harry. You need to leave."

"But this time," I said, smiling up at her, "This time I'm going to fuck you hard in that sweet ass."

She snatched her hand away and stood up, looking down at me. Her jaw hung open. When she finally found her voice, she said, "Just leave. I'm not fucking you again, and I'm certainly not letting you fuck me in the ass. I never did that before and I never will."

She motioned for me to get up and said, "Come on. Get your shit together. Get the fuck out."

I said, "No."

"What do you mean, no? I said get out or I call the cops."

I thought about that, and felt a little hurt and used. Had she set me up? Was all her innocent flashing a ruse? I didn't think so, but decided to challenge her. "Holy shit! You called the cops on that Stanley Steamer guy. Did you fuck him, too?"

Her jaw dropped again, and then she looked furious. "That's ridiculous!"

"Is it? Is it really? You'd call the cops on yet another carpet cleaner who refuses to leave your house? Wouldn't that look a little strange to your husband? Especially when I tell him how you paid me to fuck a baby into you."

She gasped loudly, her hand covering her mouth. She looked on the verge of tears. "Oh my God, you're crazy."

I chuckled and stood up from the floor. Looking her in her eyes, I sat down on the bed and said, "Now go get some lube and come right back here so I can fuck that tight virgin ass of yours."

She let out a loud huff and clenched her fists at her sides. In a very tense tone, she announced, "I am not fucking doing that."

I shrugged. "Fine. Then I'll just wait for your husband to call back so I can hog that phone and tell him how you like carpet cleaners to fuck babies into you."

She suddenly looked panicked. Her eyes darted to the phone and back to me. "You wouldn't dare."

"Why wouldn't I? I fucking hate cheating wives. Of course I would... and with pleasure!"

Her face contorted and she burst into tears. She said, "Please, I'll have sex with you again... not anal... but we can have sex again. You just have to leave here when we're done. Please, Harry."

"Anal... and I want it now, before your husband calls back."

Carol looked flustered, she shook her head and whined, "But I never had anal sex before."

I chuckled. "Well, there's a first time for everything. And you better hurry... before that phone rings."

She shot another worried glance at the phone. Then she spun away and looked around, her eyes locking on the bathroom door.

Her face scrunched up as she stomped toward the bathroom. Under her breath she muttered, "Oh fuck! I can't believe you're doing this to me, you filthy motherfucker!"

I chuckled and said, "Get something to use for lube, or I'll send it in dry." I kicked off my shoes, stood up and stepped out of my pants. Then I sat on the bed, watched the bathroom door and stroked my spent penis. It was only half awake. I yelled, "You're going to have to suck my dick again... get me nice and hard."

She marched out of the bathroom with a tube of KY jelly in her hand. She tossed it in my lap.

"I am not sucking your dick."

I shrugged. It was getting hard again anyway.

She said, "Where do you want to do this? On the floor or on the bed?"

"Get on all fours at the edge of your bed. I'll stand behind you." I stood up, clearing the way for her to climb onto the bed.

Carol climbed up, sneering back at me as she got into position. With a shrug of her shoulders and a thrust of her hip she unsnapped all three snaps and the crotch to the body suit disappeared.

It was my turn to be shocked. I couldn't believe it. She really had been acting.

I said, "Holy shit! You fucking unsnapped that crotch on purpose earlier! Didn't you? Didn't you?"

She frowned back at me. "You finally figure that out? Yeah, so what?"

"So what? So you're a cheating fucking whore, that's what."

I grimaced in disgust, but looked down at the little pink asshole I was about to fuck and felt much better about my plans to absolutely destroy it.

She waited on all fours, her knees spread wide and her back arched.

For an unwilling participant, she certainly had gotten ready in a hurry.

I practically growled as I said, "Pull that fucking bodysuit up. Release those big tits."

She harrumphed, but dragged the bodysuit up her body. When it was above her bra I said, "Stop! Leave it there. And pull the bra up with it. I'll need them on your shoulders like that. They'll make good, sturdy handles."

Her head turned, and she looked at me with her pale blue eyes wider than ever. "Sturdy fucking handles?" she said, her voice shaking. "Jesus, Harry. It really is my first fucking time."

"Sure it is," I said, "Mine, too."

"Oh shit," she said, her face contorted as she looked away. She whined in distress as she murmured, "Shit. Oh, shit. Oh, shit." Her hands trembled as she fumbled to lift the bra up over her tits.

Her two large and full milky white breasts appeared for the first time. I leaned forward and grabbed a big handful of her soft white titty. It felt heavy and silky smooth in my groping hand.

My erection returned with a vengeance.

Hofeeder
Hofeeder
295 Followers