Carol Becomes a Cuckquean

Story Info
I learn to serve my husband's lover.
2.5k words
4.43
47.1k
48
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a bit of a departure for me - a female narrator and a cuckquean relationship. On the other hand, I suppose it's fundamentally similar to my other works - a submissive narrator aroused by her partner's infidelity. For those readers put off by "Phil," who turned out to be a bigger jerk than I initially intended (sometimes the characters get away from you), stay tuned for further chapters. Good old Phil may just get his comeuppance.

My name is Carol. I love my husband Phil dearly. He loves me too. I think. He says that he does. He doesn't always act like it though. I suppose most wives would be appalled if their husbands did what he does, and ... made them do what he makes me do. But given the way that I react to what he does, and what he makes me do, maybe, just maybe, he knows what I need better than I do.

I guess that is a little vague. Maybe I'm beating around the bush. No pun intended. Here's my story. Well, my story, and Phil's. And Katy's. Though she didn't enter into our story until recently.

I've always been a little insecure about my appearance. I have a decent figure - C cup breasts, reasonably thin, though like most women I'm always worrying about those few extra pounds. A fairly plain face and medium length mousy brown hair. I'm very near-sighted so I wear very thick glasses. I've always been very shy & a bit nerdy. When I met Phil I wasn't a virgin, but I had very little experience. Mostly fumbling around with my nerdy high school boyfriend, but that ended when we each went on to different colleges. Other than my high school boyfriend, Phil is still the only man that I've slept with.

I met Phil in college. He lived in the same co-ed dorm that I did. He was popular, handsome and charismatic. I was afraid to talk to him. He was very popular with women; it seemed that I saw him with a different woman almost every night.

I had a silent crush on him. I was too shy to date; I took care of my needs alone in my dorm room at night with the help of a vibrator. Most nights I imagined Phil between my legs, fucking me.

One night I was in the common area. I saw Phil. He was alone for once. He came up to me and said, "hey, I've seen you around a lot - what's your name?"

"Carol," I replied.

"All alone? Want some company?" He sat next to me. We chatted for a while. He flirted. After a few minutes, he said,"Why don't we take this to my dorm room?" I was shocked by how brazen he was, but also very turned on. My crush was inviting me to his room.

We went into his room. He didn't even kiss me, he just pulled out his cock and ordered me to suck it. I did so. Not very expertly, I'm afraid. I didn't have much experience. But he did get hard in my mouth. "Not bad for a beginner, I'm sure you'll get better with time. But now the main event. Take your pants and panties off and lie on the bed." I did as ordered, somewhat embarrassed by my thick, unshaven bush. He took his pants off; no foreplay, but I didn't need it; I was soaked. He got on top of me and plunged his cock inside me; I came almost immediately. He laughed, "that's what I like about shy nerdy girls like you; quiet on the outside but needy sluts in the bedroom."

He kept fucking me, faster and hard. "Oh fuck, he said, I'm going to fill your slutty pussy with my cum." I didn't think it was fair that he was calling me a slut; after all, HE was the one sleeping with every girl on campus. He exploded inside me. He lay next to me, and kissed me and cuddled me. But after just a couple of minutes of that, he said, "that was nice, but I have to study now. I'll see you later." I got dressed and went back to my dorm room, his cum leaking onto my panties.

Thankfully it was my safe time of the month. I wondered why he hadn't impregnated anyone, given his carelessness regarding birth control. (I learned later that he was more careful with his other lovers). I hoped that he would come to me again for sex and I got an IUD to be safe.

I wasn't disappointed. At first he came to me only when he didn't have one of his other women available. He would come into my dorm room, have me suck him hard, and then fuck me. He didn't pay much attention to my needs, but he didn't have to; I almost always came at least once before he filled me with his cum. He could even be a little mean about it; a few times he called me 'his little cum dump.' That wasn't very nice.

Sometimes he came in mouth; I really liked that, I loved the taste of his cum. Sometimes after he left I would scoop it out of my pussy and lick it off my hands.

But gradually we came to spend more time together. I think we were both surprised that we simply got along very well together, apart from the sex. He made me laugh; he appreciated my intelligence and sarcastic wit. We enjoyed a lot of the same things, similar taste in music, movies, and so on.

As we got more serious, he spent less time with other women. He still had other lovers - we didn't discuss it, but it was obvious - but fewer and more discreet.

A few weeks before graduation he asked me to marry him. I said yes without any hesitation.

We had a lovely wedding and wonderful honeymoon and started our life together. We were happy. Our sex life was what I guess you would call vanilla, but satisfying. For me, anyway, and he certainly seemed to enjoy it.

There was only one dark cloud. I had assumed that he would be faithful once we were married. But, while we never spoke of it - I was afraid that he would leave me if I confronted him - it was obvious that he continued to have other lovers. Late nights, unexplained absences, and so on. One night when he came home after a late night "working" and kissed me, I smelled another woman's juices on his breath. I was jealous (not only because he obviously had been unfaithful, but also because he clearly had been giving his lover oral sex. He rarely did that with me) but felt myself moistening. When we went to bed, I got him hard with my mouth (I could taste his lover on his cock) and rode him to several orgasms.

One day he told me that he was bringing a work colleague to dinner the next Friday. "Her name is Katy. Make your lasagna."

Katy arrived promptly at 6:30. "Hi Carol, I've heard so much about you." She was dressed classy/sexy. She exuded sensuality. Her face was striking rather than beautiful. She had long red hair. She was thin, with small perky breasts and long shapely legs. But her looks aside, she was very charismatic - similar in that way to Phil.

It was obvious within the first five minutes that she and my husband were lovers, the way that they looked at each other, the banter, little gestures. I couldn't believe that my husband had brought his lover into our home.

Despite that, as the evening went on, I couldn't help liking her. As I said, she was very charismatic. She asked me questions about myself, about my job, and my interests. She complimented my cooking. She commented on my appearance, telling me how jealous she was of my large breasts.

After dinner she stayed for a while for drinks. We continued talking; I was drawn to her. Not romantically, of course; I'm not attracted to women at all. But as a very magnetic potential friend.

As she was getting up to leave, she mentioned that she had left her wrap in the dining room. I told her I would get it. As I returned to the living room with it, I saw her and Phil close together. They weren't touching, but it looked like they had been kissing.

She turned to me, took her wrap, told me what a lovely time she had, and left.

After she left, for the first time I confronted him. Not threatening him with leaving - that would be an empty threat; we both knew it. And not even asking him to stop seeing her. It was more that I needed some reassurance. "Phil ... you're having an affair with her, aren't you?" He admitted it. "Are you ... are you going to leave me for her?"

He laughed, "Of course not silly, I love you. And besides, she isn't the 'settle down' type. She's a wild woman in bed, but not the kind of woman that you marry." Phil and I made love that night; he was gentler than normal.

Two weeks later, on a Thursday, he told me "Katy is coming here again tomorrow."

This time she arrived after dinner, about 8:30. She was dressed more explicitly sexy. No bra. I could see her pipples through her thin blouse.

Phil said, "Carol, why don't you make us some drinks?"

Katy accompanied me into the kitchen. As I was making the drinks, she said to me "you're a lucky woman; Phil is a great guy." I agreed that I was lucky. She then leaned closer, and said quietly, "and a fantastic lover." I looked at her shocked. She giggled and said, "Oh, come now, I know that you know; there's no reason to pretend."

We returned to the living room with the drinks. They sat together on the love seat, touching, holding hands. There was no room for me on the loveseat. I sat across from them.

We drank our drinks. They chatted with each other, mostly ignoring me. I excused myself to go to the bathroom.

When I returned to the living room they were making out on the love seat, right in front of me. She had his cock out and was stroking it; he had unbuttoned her blouse and was playing with her perky breasts.

She knelt on the floor and started giving him a blow job. He turned to me, "honey watch closely, she's very good at this, you can learn something."

After she had sucked him for a few minutes, she looked up at him and said, "I need you inside me."

Phil replied, "let's move this to the bedroom. Carol, you come too; I want you to watch." They headed for the master bedroom.

"Phil, our bedroom? If ... if you're going to do this, why don't you use the guest room?"

"Sorry honey, the bed in the guest room is too small."

We went into the bedroom. Katy took off her skirt and panties. I saw her neatly trimmed red bush for the first time.

Phil went down on her, but after only a few minutes, Katy said, "Come on lover, stop teasing me, put that big cock in me." He pulled off his pants, got on top of her, and plunged his cock into her pussy.

I watched them have sex on our marital bed. I was very jealous. But my body was betraying me. I was soaking wet.

Phil kept pumping his cock in and out, faster and deeper. Katy was rubbing her pussy. "Oh god, I'm cumming," she said. Phil soon followed, pumping jet after jet of cum into her womb.

Phil got up and turned to me, "Carol, Katy is a mess down there. Why don't you clean her up?

I replied, "Okay, I'll go get a towel."

Phil laughed, "not with a towel, silly, with your mouth."

I gasped in astonishment. "What are you saying? I'm not a lesbian."

"Honey, that doesn't matter. Do as I say - clean her."

She lay back on the bed and spread her legs. She was a mess - her juices mixed with my husband's cum. I knelt and brought my face between her legs. I licked her, tentatively at first. She moaned. "Lick your husband's cum from my pussy you cum slut!" That word again! So unfair! I wasn't the one sleeping with another woman's husband! But I felt another gush of liquid from my pussy. And honestly the cum part was fair; as I said, I do love the taste of cum.

I continued licking and sucking her, drinking my husband's cum from her.

"Carol, you're very good with your mouth," Katy stated. "You've done this before, haven't you?" I blushed and nodded. It was true. As I said, I wasn't attracted to women, but when I was freshman in college, before I met Phil, I had a very dominant bisexual roommate. She would have me lick her to an orgasm whenever she didn't have a date.

I continued to lick and suck. Katy moaned; I could sense her getting ready to come. She came, squirting her juices all over my face.

"Good girl," my husband said. "Now we want some alone time; you can sleep in the guest room." I meekly obeyed. I listened to them making love as I diddled myself to an orgasm. I then drifted off to sleep to the sounds of their lovemaking.

The next morning Phil came into the guest room. "Carol, why don't you make some coffee for Katy and I and bring it into the bedroom."

I went into the kitchen and made coffee. I brought two cups of coffee into the bedroom and left them with them. A few minutes later I hear them making love again. Soon after, Katy left. Before leaving she thanked me for being a good hostess, and for "your lovely oral skills." I blushed. She also said "You're also becoming quite the lovely Cuckquean." I didn't know what she meant. I still was - still am - pretty naive about sex. But queen sounded good.

I looked it up on the internet. When I saw the definition, I was very embarrassed. But she was right; that's what I am.

I went into the bedroom and lay next to Phil. He cuddled me, but told me he was too exhausted to have sex. "Isn't Katy great," he said. "I think you and she are going to be great friends."

That was two months ago. Phil and I still make love at least once a week. But he's brought Katy over several times. She usually spends the night. When she does, I spend the night in the guest room. Of course this is after I serve my husband and his lover - my mistress- in our marital bed. I should be appalled. Yet I masturbate alone in my bed, listening to them fuck, remembering serving my mistress by sucking my husband's cum out of her gorgeous pussy. As I cum explosively again and again, I realize that this is what I want and need.