All Comments on 'Carol Becomes a Cuckquean'

by lovecreampies

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

good short little cuckquean story. Well done

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

good story, i do wish it was a few more pages or at least a second chapter. you did a great job here. First story in quite awhile that got me excited. 5 stars.

Pappasleaze!

lovecreampieslovecreampiesover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you both for the kind words. I am considering a longer sequel. My original thought was to take it in a slightly different direction - less cuckquean, but continuing to explore Carol's submissive nature. Perhaps leaving Phil behind and finding a less self involved dominant man, or group of men. Or I could continue exploring her cuckquean relationship with Phil - it just seems like a bit of a dead end. Phil just isn't that interesting a character in my opinion - Carol is and Katy is, and I'd like to explore them a little more. Thoughts? I always like to please my readers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice to the point and no force

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

More Kathy and Carol sex. Carol move into dominant role. The girls wind up using Phils cock for their own pleasure and he is secondary. After he fucks Kathy, she and Carol take over marital bed for the night and Paul goes to guest room and jacks off. Carol brings along an interesting stud one nite, and he fucks Carol while Phil fucks Kathy.

Just_a_desi_guyJust_a_desi_guyover 1 year ago

Fantastic writing. Agree with you on Phil’s character. Seems he is only interested in himself. But, since you have the story started you can keep Phil for a while and then find a way to shift to another lead character.

StrappySandalsStrappySandals9 months ago

I agree with the author... Phil is a dolt!! Carol is fascinating, and Katy is super hot. The ladies together is where the story wants to go... Can't wait!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlovecreampies@lovecreampies
Straight but bi curious. Active, fit; I'm a mountain trail runner. Cuckolding is my biggest fetish; sadly my partner is entirely faithful. In my younger days I experienced some cuckold type relationships, though never a classic cuckold situation, i.e., they were open relations...