All Comments on 'Carol Confirms Sex Sells Ch. 04'

by irxgbr

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
W.T.F.

My wife the whore, what a great fantsey. I will skip all the things wrong with this fantsey and just say I do not find this erotic. Sorry, but I think you could do better with a different story. Writtings not bad just a silly story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
what good about this story nothing

a prev for a hubby and not a man.the wife a whore and liar of the wosrt kind.aids and disease is the good part,i hope she bring it home for him.i see 50%of marriages are divorces,when you have dumby out there living fanasties and not reality.these people write with mind of a child, no common sense.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Everymans dream, a whore for a wife!

Give everyman with money your mouth, your cunt, your ass, all bare, and let them rough you if they want and have money. Make sure and call me if they let you, and you arent drugged and take to the Middle East or South America for the slave trade. I love you like you are but go on and have your tongue pierced, breast blown up, ass, inflated, lips enlarged, flaps made swollen, clit enlarged. Anything my love to make more men happy and earn more money. Say with you making thousands every weekend, and more during the week if we want, I dont need to work at all, your body being used and abused pays us plenty. In fact I can schedule your activities and you dont have to worry about that. You and your whore girlfriend can go together and let me sit home and wait while you work your ass off. Why do you need more dresses all you do is take them off? Why more jewerly, men dont want flash, they want ass. What do you mean I take up to much of your time and money? It is our money! I am the one that lets you give yourself to other men breaking our marriage vows and being a slut whore. What do you mean I need to work and bring in some money at least 15K per week to contribute to our finances? I can do what? YOu want me to move out? Why should I move out I am your husband! Why did you hand me your rings? What do you mean you are moving in with your thin cocked Arab friend who wants you full time available? You are my wife! Your friend has offered to make you a widow if I wont accept what you want? I thought you wanted me? What do you mean that long ago you would have never started this if I had been a real man and really satisfied you? You mean you thought I wasnt good enough but married me since you had no better offers? I really have a puny cock and dont last long enough to satisfy over and over like your clients do? He has talked you into sex that may lead to pregnancy are you crazy? Who is that man coming in the door and where did he get a key? Why does he have that gun and that stun gun? Stoppppppppppppppp (Some people are born stupid, some have to learn to be stupid either way this story qualifies!)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Man Anonymous is a little upset

Maybe we can all hope that he'll stop writig and vitching about 4 part stories he reads all 4 parts. Guess you wiped out his little mesage and it gave him blue balls. Good we all hope they choke him. BTW I gaveyou a5 to offest Anonymous ass wipes 0

FilthyMindFilthyMindabout 17 years ago
Encore!!

Fantastic story, well written and paced.....more please.....Carole or Lisa or both!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
The Greatess Wimp

You are without a doubt a poor excuse of a man. You are nothing more than a conniving piece of garbage who pimped his wife to become his whore. You are a wimp with no morals or integrity. Shame on you and I hope you rot in hell.

Orion623Orion623about 17 years ago
Good Stories

This series had this author's usual theme of a husband abetting his wife in their mutual desire for her to prostitute herself as a goad to their own sexual satisfaction. The stories are well written with only a few mistakes in grammar and punctuation. The author avoids the use of contractions which helps give the dialogue a "tony" air. Although the theme of the story is not my favorite I have found that the writing is good enough that I can ignore

the more unpleasant implications of the theme.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Why Bother Matie

Having read your bio and reviewed the titles / scores of your consistent efforts in pimping, there is little wonder why you are upset writer.<P>

Perhaps nearly as upset as most readers are when seeing the pathetic male humiliation trash you labor over when you could change your mindset to arouse and or entertain the majority of us with your talent.<P>

But that would require some self respect which the lack of seems to excite you and very few others. Why the self persistent male embarrassment in a weird pomp-as english manner. If you quack you're still a wimp top hat and all.<P>

The self demeanment is puzzling and hardly positive in any way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
What a hypocrte

That's you, bub.

"If you get upset reading through 5,000 plus words in each part – don't - find another hobby."

If you get upset because people don't like what you post, it seems like you're the one who needs another hobby.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Very Good

This one was very good. I really liked the way you didn’t go over the top by turning her into some kind of fucking machine taking on 10 guys every day. Instead, it’s a nice portrayal of a loving couple who engage in their little kink every so often. Reminded me of a couple I knew a few years ago who were into the same thing for awhile until they settled down and had kids.

I wouldn’t bother deleting the a**holes as I long ago learned that one of the best ways to find out if a Loving Wives story is really hot is to skip ahead to the comments section. If it’s full of badly written diatribes insulting the author, than likely or not the story is at least worth checking out. On the other hand, when the comments section includes approving long winded misogynistic essays full of righteous vengeance against a deceitful wife, then it’s likely to be one of the least erotic stories on the site, even if sometimes well written.

Saludos, Don Viajero

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
comment

Good stories - I cannot believe some of the comments from morons you have had! So many damn mindless fools about.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Carol sells....

Carol sells sex is great! Your descriptions of her getting into the 'life' and her progress is a work of art. Love the way you take her through each step, and the final chapter where she and Elisa take on seven on the yacht is very good. I didn't care much for the breast bruising, but would like more detail on the anal and the dp. All in all very arousing series, and well written. Wish you would continue the series. The description of her starting off selecting and letting her customers know she is available is great, too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Good Story

That's what is was, guys - a story. A well written story. I enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Absolute crap !! Well anon, some "people" seem to like this style.

I assure you, most do not. But then,most have not been an asylum inmates !!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Just another whore - WACC story

This is the only kind this author is capable of.

How can we give a negative 5*?

Can we delete him/her from the earth?

Elmer100Elmer100over 6 years ago

Good writing, but sort of an anti-climax. I would have liked better if they really went to town whoring. You either are a whore or you're not, there's no in-between

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story.....

Loved the story, only thing I have a dislike for is the tongue piercings and tats. My strict upbringing and 33 year military career have created an extreme personal bias against those body "enhancements".

I found out about an affair, got pissed then ended up enjoying the details after benefiting from her greatly Increased libido. She has pretty much the same long term hall pass.

The story was great, my wife and I fucked after every chapter and once just now. Yeah I am old, as is she, but a very well written story can get the pulse racing and the Bonner up even without the little blue pill. Wish all the writing on Literotica was this well written. Thank you for a very enjoyable read.

sTars

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
WIFE

Story two wives as high class prostitutes and two husbands as pimps.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Whore and pimp husband

So over used as to be ridiculous. No man would pimp his wife out, not even these lying anons.

CathySemenov2CathySemenov2over 2 years ago

I enjoyed the story, but then I think hotwifing and transactional sex are good things for some people. The people who disrespect the author on the grounds they object to the subject matter sound like they got cheated on and want to lask out, however ineffectually. The idea here is that cheating means lying about having sex with someone else. If you don't lie, it's not cheating. And some me enjoy knowing their wives are having good sexual experiences because sex drive is different between men and women, and its hard for women to be sex positive in this misogynistic society.

Spectator1Spectator1about 2 years ago

Great writing. Well done. Don’t listen to the haters on here. They hate every story by every author. You have talent and a great imagination. It the story of Carol(e) lacked anything, it was detail of her fucking her clients. Bravo.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous