Carol Exposed Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She shot right back saying, "I will never laugh about it Tom! It's true, I may never see those guys again but the ones with cameras will definitely be seeing me with my breasts out! Lord only knows what those perverts will do with my pictures!"

"Oh I'm sure I know what they will be doing with them!" I said smirking.

She found no humor in my answer at all! Her face turned red with anger & she yelled, "Doesn't it bother you knowing that those guys are probably going pull their cocks out & jack off while looking at photo's of your girlfriend's tits? Not only that but those bastards will probably be showing their buddies so they can pull their cocks out & jack off too! They will all be shooting their nasty cum all over my tit pictures Tom! What do you think about that?" She asked.

I was shocked at her words! She never referred to her tits as tits before. She always used the word breasts when referring to them & she certainly never used the words cock, bastards, cum or the phrase jacking off either!

"Oh my God babe! That's quite a potty mouth you have today! I have never heard you talk with such vulgerness before!" I exclaimed.

Realizing she had been shouting all this at me she calmed down slightly & said, "I'm sorry Tom! I'm just upset & embarrassed! I really want you to answer my question though! I want to know how you feel about the possibility that all those guys will be jacking themselves off while looking at naked photos of my breasts!"

Being somewhat under the influence of alcohol myself, I grabbed her hand & shoved it down my shorts to my hard cock & shot right back at her saying, "If you really want to know how I feel about them seeing your tits and jacking off at the sight of them, then feel this!"

Her eyes popped out of her head & she yanked her hand back quickly! She took a step back looking at me with her hand over her mouth!

"Oh my God Tom! This shit excites you doesn't it?" She asked.

"No babe!" I replied. "It is you & your sexiness that excites me! If them seeing you made me this hard, then yes that excites me too! I am the one you are with! Those guys can look at you all they want to or at pictures of you! You are my girl & that's all that matters to me!"

She just shook her head saying, "Let's go back to camp Tom! I need some time to process all of this!"

I knew this was all out of her comfort zone & maybe I should not have pushed her so hard. I hoped again that I never ruined the weekend.

Back at camp she was quiet. She finally came over & sat next to me asking, "Tom do you think I am a slut?"

I almost spit my beer out at her sudden question! I looked at her surprised & said, "No! I don't think that! Why would you even ask me a question like that?"

"Most girls would have checked their top first after falling in like that! I didn't even think to check mine! I just stood there letting everyone look at my breasts and take pictures of them while I smiled for their stupid cameras & threw my thumbs in the air like I didn't care! That to me sounds like something only a slut would do!" She said.

I hugged her and then looked her straight in the eyes trying to calm her down by saying, "Babe, it's not your fault! You simply spilled off of your tube! I know you are a little afraid of the water with your limited swimming skills. I saw you flailing about but by the time I got my tube and the cooler on the bank, you had already got your footing and realized the water wasn't that deep!

I admit, I did notice that one of your tits had popped out but Carol, with everyone yelling and cheering so loud, even if I did holler at you, I doubt that you would have been able to hear me!

When you stood, you had your back to me & were waving at the crowd on the other side so I assumed you had tucked your tit back in already. I didn't know your top had come untied completely until you turned around!"

"I still think that most girls would have checked for that first!" She stated.

"That may be true with some girls, but when you got up, you were blowing water out of your nose & coughing as you tried to get rid of the water you inhaled. You heard the crowd cheering & they got your attention right away! It would have been easy for anyone to miss Carol!

It's no ones fault and it was just skin baby! A lot of girls lost their tops there today & had their tits out! It wasn't just yours! That's why those guys were hanging out in that spot!

If something like this should ever happen again you should let them look & let them have their pictures of you! I wouldn't worry about them jacking off to your photos either because it just doesn't matter! You should be proud of that body! I know I am! What really matters is that I love you & you are mine!" I said as I let her know how I felt about it.

Carol smiled a little & said, "Thank you Tom! I feel a little better about it now & I'll try to forget it ever happened!"

"That's my girl!" I said as I hugged her close!

With me pulling her body close to mine, she felt my hard cock pressing against her & said, "I can't believe that them seeing my breasts like that has made you that excited & hard though! That's messed up Tom!"

I replied, "Babe, since the mood has lightened up some, I will make you an offer to help you believe that it indeed did turn me on!"

"Oh, I think I believe you already from the way your puffy thing down there is pressing against me, but you go ahead, tell me about this offer even though I can probably guess what it is already!" She said teasingly.

I smiled & said, "My offer to help you believe how turned on I am by it would be for me to shove your hand back down my pants again and prove it to you!"

She smacked me laughing & said, "I knew you were going to say something like that! The answer is NO! You can't put my hand back down there again! Now get away from me and to take that puffy thing with you! You pervert!"

We sat by the fire in our wet bathing suits for a good while drinking. The alcohol had been flowing all day & we skipped supper. Carol seemed to have gotten used to her ass showing because even here in camp she walked around in her thong. The neighbors were free to look at her ass & she didn't seem to mind. Again, I think the amount of alcohol & lack of supper played a big part in her bravery!

I got up & grabbed a couple of drinks from the cooler and handed her one. Her gaze went from the drink to my groin. She gasped & held her hand over her mouth.

"Oh My God Tom! I can't believe that you are still puffy down there! It's been a couple of hours since we got back from the river! You really did get turned on by my exposure, didn't you?" She asked in an excited tone loud enough for the neighbors to hear!

It was my turn to blush now! I quickly made her blush in return by saying, "Yes Carol! I did get turned on by those guys seeing your tits! Would you like to see how puffy it is now? If so I'll pull it out right here so you can have a look at it! I'm serious! I'll do it! If you want to see it, just say the word!"

She blushed & said, "No! I don't want to see that!" Then she looked away noticing the neighbors.

I asked her in a lower tone, "Why do you not want to see it Carol? You have never seen it before & since you are the one who caused it to swell like this, surely you have to be curious to find out what it looks like!"

She kept looking at the fire but said, "I admit, I may be a little curious about it, but not enough to want you to take it out just so I can look at it! Geez Tom!" Shaking her head & giggling.

"Carol, have you ever seen one before?" I asked.

She got a little defensive when she answered, "Now what do you think Tom? I'm 29 years old for Christ sake!"

"Okay, so you say that you have seen a cock before! When was that?" I asked.

She sighed and said, "If you must know, some girls in high school showed me some nude pictures of a couple classmates that they were dating. I also saw a couple of them on a movie once, so yes! I have seen a dick before!"

I almost laughed when she told me that she saw photos & video of dicks but never mentioned a real one! I decided to first ask about the ones that she saw on a movie. With her being such a prim & proper girl, I found it hard to believe that she would actually watch porn!

"You say you saw a couple of dicks on a movie! Do you expect me to believe that you actually watched porn Carol?" I asked in astonishment.

Again, she answered defensively, "No! I wasn't watching porn! That's disgusting & I would never do that! It happened one night when I was sleeping over at my friend Cheryl's house for her 16th birthday. Cheryl's step brother was the one watching porn. Cheryl & I didn't know it until we walked in on him & accidentally caught him. We were only there a few minutes, but in that time, I saw two naked guys on the screen."

"So her brother was watching gay porn?" I asked.

Again in a very defensive tone she said, "No! It was definitely not gay porn! There was a girl between the two men & like I said, I wasn't watching it, we just happened to walk in, we saw it & then we left!"

I pushed her on saying, "Okay Carol, so now I know that you have seen pictures of naked guys & a couple more on a movie, but what about a real one? Have you ever seen a real dick?"

She sipped her wine cooler but didn't answer. I waited and studied her as I wondered what it was that she was hiding. She has told me that she is a virgin and was waiting for the right time, but her actions tell me she is hiding something so I asked again, "Carol, are you going to answer the question? You know a while back I told you about my past and that I've been with other women. It's no big deal if you have been with someone too!"

She answered very loud & defensively, "I have never been with another guy Tom! I have told you before that I am saving myself for the right guy & the right time! I don't know why you keep pressuring me about this! Just last night I held & even sucked on yours, so yes! I have seen one!"

I said in a lower tone trying again to calm her down while also trying to get answers to my questions, "Carol, please don't get mad! I am just curious. Last night when you did those things to me, I want to say first that it was awesome & I loved it very much, but honestly babe, it was too dark in the tent for me to see you after you turned off the lights so I know you couldn't see my cock last night either!"

She became super frustrated with me now & said loud enough for the neighbors to hear, "Oh my God Tom! It wasn't like I was trying to see it anyway! I'm not the pervert that you apparently are! You are right though, it was too dark for me to see yours last night!"

Seeing how upset she got & the fact that the neighbors were now actively listening to our conversation, I decided to drop the subject. I didn't want to ruin the weekend by pressuring her more, but hoped someday she would tell me.

She sipped her drink in silence. After she finished her drink she went to the cooler and got another. Her ass looked so nice as she bent over the cooler & dug out her drink. She opened it up & just stood there in the fire light quietly sipping her drink for another five minutes or so before she emptied it & dug another one out of the cooler. She brought the drink to me & sat down beside me. In a calm voice this time she said, "Tom, I'm sorry for being upset. I know you put a lot of time & effort into planning this fun weekend & I thank you for that. I'm just uncomfortable talking about stuff like that! You deserve an answer to your question & the answer is one Tom. I have seen one dick in real life but please, please do not ask whose it was or anything about it because I really don't want to talk about it! It's just too embarrassing!"

I suddenly became concerned & asked, "Babe, did someone force themself on you?"

"Oh no Tom!" She exclaimed, "It was nothing like that! I didn't mean to scare you! I saw it but I never even touched it! I just don't want to discuss it further so could we please drop the subject now?"

"Sure babe!"I said! "Thank you for telling me & I'm sorry for pressuring you. I was just curious. I would love to hear more about it someday when you are more comfortable talking about it though. I really would!"

"Maybe someday! I wouldn't hold my breath though!" She said as she giggled.

It was quiet as we drank and watched the campfire. She got up & got her blanket and wrapped herself in it and came to sit next to me again. I put my arm around her. She laid her head on my chest & whispered, "I'm sorry for not finishing you last night Tom. I know you probably wanted me to finish you, but it was the first time I ever sucked one & I wasn't sure I could get you there or not! I was also concerned about the people next door hearing us!

You seem to be even more puffy down there now than you were last night. I would be happy to try again tonight for you but you have to promise me that you will be quiet. I don't want everyone to know what we are doing inside that tent."

I was shocked & thrilled when she brought up sex. It was either the wine talking, which she definitely had more that she ever had before, or her exposure that made her bring up sex tonight without my help. Either way I was delighted to hear it. I jokingly said, "I guess I should have rented us a cabin instead of a tent spot!"

She laughed & said, "It's probably best that you didnt!"

It was quiet for a while as I held her close by the fire. We could hear frogs croaking along the river & the breeze blowing softly through the pines. She sat up, took a sip of her drink & asked, "Is it was too late Tom?"

"Too late for what?" I asked in return, not knowing what she meant.

She blushed & looked down saying in a low voice, "You know!.....The cabin thing!"

I downed my drink in record time & asked,

"Are you serious?"

"A little privacy would be nice!" She said.

"I will go check babe! Stay right here!" I told her as I rushed off towards the camp store.

When I got to the office & asked about a cabin. The clerk said that they were sold out of cabins. He said they did however have a small camper next to the shower house available. The clerk warned me that the curtains were down in it for cleaning though & with the shower house lights shining in that it could be hard for us to get any sleep. He also said that there also would be a lot of people going by our window to use the showers & that some may try peeping inside & that it had happened there before!

I told him that it was okay about the lights because I wasn't planning on sleeping anyway. I also told him that if someone were to take a peek in at my girl that I didn't mind that either & that she is drop dead gorgeous & that I love showing her off.

I got the keys & headed back to camp hoping that by me telling him that, that he may swing by & look in or maybe tell others so that they would. Either way I was getting harder just thinking about them looking in & seeing her. Hell, I was hard because she has never let me see her completely nude yet! This was going to be a fun night!

I got back to camp & rushed over to Carol's side. I excitedly said, "Carol, I have good news! They were out of cabins but had a small camper over by the shower house available so I rented it!"

She smiled & said, "You really want this don't you?"

"Babe, I want it more than you could ever imagine!" I said as I kissed her hand.

"Okay, but I should warn you, I'm not sure if I will go all the way or not!" She said in a stern voice.

"That's okay babe! I understand but at least you will feel more comfortable knowing people can't hear us!" I assured her.

We grabbed a couple of things & headed over. Inside the camper it was freezing cold as the air conditioning had been on all day. Carol was still in her wet bikini and was shivering. I was shocked when she quickly stripped off the bikini and grabbed a thin blanket to wrap around herself.

I had just watched her undress completely naked in front of me for the first time ever! It was dark, but there were pole lights outside shining in just like the clerk mentioned earlier & she happened to be standing right where it was lit up the best.

It may have been her alcohol consumption that loosened her up or she just didn't think I could see her. Either way I was enjoying the show! I saw her perfectly trimmed pussy clearly for the very first time and it was awesome! She was still shivering & asked, "Tom, how can you stand there in wet clothes? It's cold in here!"

"That's an easy fix!" I said as I turned the thermostat up & stepped back into the light where she could see me. I stripped off my wet trunks & my hard cock sprang free pointing right at her! She looked at it briefly before blushing and looking away.

"Can I share your blanket?" I asked.

She looked down at my hard cock pointing at her again and then looked up into my eyes. She appeared afraid & we stood silently for a bit, awkwardly looking at each other. I wondered if she was going to chicken out like last night when she wouldn't let me take her panties off, while I was naked at the same time.

Several long seconds later she gained enough courage to slowly open the blanket. I stood looking at her naked body for a few seconds. Instinctively I started stroking my cock. I looked up & saw her watching my hand moving on it. She appeared to be in a trance as she stared at it. I stroked it & let her watch for as long as she wanted! Suddenly she snapped out if it blushing & looked up at me again! I stepped in before giving her a chance to back out. She wrapped the blanket around me & held me close as our naked bodies touched together for the first time ever!

We kissed passionately and our hands were all over each other! She stroked my hard cock and whispered to me, "I have to finish something!"

Taking the blanket with her she knelt before me on the kitchen floor of this small camper & took my cock in her hand. She looked it over real thoroughly in the light shining in from outside. She lifted it & looked under it, taking my balls in her hand she began massaging them as she stared at them. It was as if she were inspecting me. She ran her tongue from the bottom of my balls up the underside of my cock, all the way to the tip. She looked up at me smiling & said, "Tom, now I have seen two of them in real life! This is the only one I've ever touched though!"

She closed her eyes and began sucking my cock. I could look down and see her face as she sucked like there was no tomorrow. She was definitly a girl on a mission to finish what she had started last night.

It was then that I remembered we were in the direct pole light. The kitchen table had a large window with no curtains facing the main drive way and the shower houses. People were just outside under the pole light going in and out of the shower house.

At the moment they hadn't looked in or even noticed us.

Carol was below the table but her head bobbing up and down on my cock was visible to them if they were to look in. There was a light above the table beside us and I flipped it on hoping to draw their attention & also hoping the light would put a glare on the window so Carol wouldn't be able to see them so easily.

Carol pulled off my cock & held it with her hand. She looked up at me puzzled & asked, "Why did you turn the light on?"

"I want to watch you while you suck it" I replied.

"Why do you want to watch me?" She asked.

I said, "Because you look so sexy and I don't want to miss anything for our first time!"

She smiled, and took me back in her mouth as she looked up at me. I watched her mouth sliding up & down on my cock.

"I would really love to take your picture while you are sucking on me! Will you let me take a couple baby?" I asked.

She didn't say yes but she didn't say no either! She just kept sucking. She watched closely as I picked up my camera and pointed it at her face. She knew I soon would have a photo of her with her lips stretched around my cock. She never closed her eyes but looked right into the lens until the flash blinded her.