Carol Exposed Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No! Please no!" She begged! "You can't do that inside me because I might get pregnant! I'm not on the pill! Besides, I do not want them to see me. If you must take me in front of them, just do it without them seeing my face! Please?"

"Don't be shy now babe!" I said, "They have seen every inch of that sexy body already. I want them to see your red face when I finish fucking you & shoot my cum all over you. I want to be able to see your face too, when I do it!"

She did not move so I took ahold of her wrists and pulled her arms away from her face and chest.

"Please honey! Don't let the watch me being fucked! I don't like it!" She begged.

"They have already seen you getting fucked all night babe! I want them to see you again while you know they are out there watching! I want them to see your red face, your shame and your embarrassment. I want them to see your tits bouncing intensely as I pound into your pussy & cover you with my cum!" I said it like she had no say in the matter at all!

She saw all of the camera flashes going off as I pounded into her pussy! She knew complete strangers were photographing her naked body as she was being fucked by me!

"Oh God!" She cried out & gripped the table edge! She was nearing another climax as was I. The mean talk I gave her & the camera flashes caused her body to react.

"Please don't make me cum Tom! I don't want them to see that!" She continued to beg but her request was too late!

"Oh God No! Don't make me cum! Oh God! Oh God!" She screamed & gripped the sides of the table harder & bit her lip! She arched her back and then she let out a loud moan as her orgasm took over her body! She bucked and convulsed in front of the cheering crowd and sprayed her first cum spray all over me!

It was too much for me to take and my orgasm was about to hit also! Knowing now that she wasn't on the pill, I pulled out and shot a massive load all over her tits! Some reached her chin, her stomach and the rest landed on her bush!

I collapsed on top of her & released her hands. She began to weep & covered her face again. After a few minutes I came back down from my high & wiped her clean & helped her off of the table, wrapping her in the blanket. The crowd dispersed pretty quickly after that and we went to sleep.

In the morning we woke. I was worried about how she would feel after sobering up & knowing I took her virginy in front of a crowd of people as they took pictures and video of us. I knew she was somewhat drunk at the time so I was going to use that as my excuse for letting them watch. She turned to me in bed & I asked, "Are you okay sweetie?"

"Yes Honey!" She replied smiling.

"I was worried after everything last night, that maybe you would be upset!" Testing to see her reaction.

She said, "I'm glad I gave myself to you last night Tom. I could have done without the spectators though. I'm still embarrassed about that."

"Are you mad that I let them watch?" I asked.

"Oh my God! Yes! At first I was very angry with you & hurt!....... If I am truely honest with myself though, them being there did add excitement to the experience & I know you love that kind of stuff & I have come to terms with what happened.

I'm sorry about squirting all over you though. I have never in my life went off as hard as I did last night. Not even when I'm alone & masturbate. That part really embarrassed me the most. I am not sure if it was caused by the excitement of being seen by so many people or just because it was our first time but wow! That felt great!" She said very enthusiastically!

"Wait! What? You masterbate?" I asked in astonishment!

She blushed a deep red & tucked her head under the covers!

"Babe! I asked you a question!" I said.

She stayed under the covers & mumbled a "yes!"

I uncovered her face & she looked so embarrassed! I felt bad for her but curious at the same time. I said, "It's okay babe! Everyone masterbates form time to time. Hell I have done it daily since I met you!"

"That's sick Tom!" She exclaimed.

"No! It's a natural thing! People need relief from time to time! So tell me Carol, how often do you need relief?" I asked.

"Tom! I'm not comfortable talking about it! I regret letting that slip out so can we please just drop it? Please?" She begged.

"Okay babe! You're right! This isn't the time or place for that conversation, but someday I will be bringing it up again! Back to last night though, if we had a chance to do it again would you rather do it without them watching or with them?" I asked.

She thought for a moment before answering. "I think the way we did it was embarrassing for sure but it was also very exciting. I don't know what came over me after I saw them. I must have been out of my mind to let them watch us finish but I knew it made you happy that they were watching. I know you like to show me off to other guys because you told me it does. If it made you happy to let them watch then I am happy too!"

I said, "So you admit, it turned you on too!"

Defending herself she said "No! I never said it turned me on! I said it added excitement, but that I could have done without it!"

Curious now I asked her, "Babe, I know we are heading home, but if we were floating today again & I asked you to show your tits out there, would you do it?"

"Oh, I don't know Tom! I don't think I could do it, but then I never thought I would have done what we did last night either! If I had enough alcohol & everyone else was doing it, maybe then I would, but that's a big maybe!" She said as she pulled me back on the bed.

"What if I begged you to do it for me? Would you flash someone then?" I asked.

"Knowing how much it excites you, I probably could do it but it would take you a lot of begging & even then I'm not sure I could but I'd try! She said.

I knew right then that someday I would make her my wife. We made love alone this time & then we took our stuff back to our tent site, packed and got ready to head home.

"Let's stop by the office on our way out babe. I need to return the keys to the camper." I said.

"Okay! Do you want me to run them in?" She asked.

"No babe! I will do it. I need to ask him something anyway!" I replied, smiling a devilish smile.

I went in & Carol followed. I was hoping to go in alone but since she came in I thought to myself, this may be more fun than expected!

Stay tuned to Part 05!