Carol Exposed Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Here was my reserved, shy girlfriend on her knees sucking my cock in plain view of my camera and the people outside like a common whore. I was so turned on as I snapped a couple more photos of her sucking my cock & she just kept looking into the camera each time & never stopped sucking me.

After taking the photos, the cover slid off and she was basically kneeling topless on the floor. Looking outside I saw a couple people watching us now. She was too low for them to see her tits but not her face & what she was doing to my cock. I wished they could see her tits but just knowing they could see her sucking my cock, pushed me over the edge & I came hard!

The first glob hit her throat with no warning and she swallowed it before quickly taking her lips off of me and jacking it with both hands, spraying my cum on her face and chest. When I had finished she stayed on her knees still stroking it with both hands looking up at me smiling. She felt proud & complete as she knew she had satisfied her mission. My cum was on her lips, her nose & her cheeks. I was leaking more cum from my cock that was now dripping down on her tits. She looked so incredibly hot & I was still holding the camera so I took aim at her cum covered face. She quickly threw her hands up over the lens & said, "No honey! Not like this! Don't take my picture with this stuff on my face, I look disgusting and it's humiliating!"

"Please baby?" I begged, "Let me take it as I never want to forget this moment!"

Seeing how disappointed I was that she stopped me, she sighed, lowered her hands & took ahold of my cock again. She smiled pretty for me & said, "Only for you baby!"

I took her photo just as cum started to run down her cheek. I helped her to her feet & looked outside & I saw the people watching us. She had her back to the window & her ass was nicely lit up for them to see but I wanted them to see more. I turned her so they could watch as I wiped the cum off of her face and chest. I spent extra time lifting & dropping each of her tits as I wiped them so they could see how firm they were. I knew they could see her bush now also! I ran my hand down through her pubic hair as they watched. My shy girlfriend's naked body was being seen by these strangers & I was loving every minute of it!

I began kissing her and looked out the window & saw people gathering closer to the window. Not wanting her to see them yet or to miss this opportunity I turned her & picked her up as she wrapped her legs around me. I gave our audience a good view of her round ass again & she of course thought we were all alone!

After some kissing, I laid her & the blanket on the table and worked my lips down her body. I sucked her hard nipples into my mouth. Looking up, I saw the crowd had moved in against our window now & were looking down on her body as I sucked her tit. A couple of the guys & a few girls were giving me the thumbs up sign. Carol's eyes were closed so I released her tit from my mouth & smiled at them to let them know it was okay to watch. Reaching over I picked up the camera, tapping her on the arm with it, I said, "Baby, take a few photos of me sucking your tits please!"

"I don't want to do that Tom! Can we make out without the camera this time?" She pleaded.

"Please baby! It would mean a lot to me!" I begged!

She finally gave in saying, "Okay, but just one picture!"

I sucked her tit back into my mouth & looked at the camera. I pulled her hard nipple up with my lips, stretching it away from her chest. I nodded & she snapped the photo. I turned that nipple loose & it snapped back in place with a nice bounce. I began sucking her other one, stretching it up also as I nodded at the camera & without a protest she took another photo.

I worked my way to her pussy and began licking it. Looking up I saw several camera flashes from outside as people we didn't know were taking photos of Carol as she lay naked under the bright light with my face buried in her pussy. This was her very first time nude with a guy & I hoped she wouldn't notice them! Luckily, her eyes were closed.

As I kept licking her, I again tapped her arm with the camera. She opened her eyes & I handed it to her. She sighed but eventually took the camera from me & took a couple of pictures of me licking & sucking her clit. I pulled her clit up with my lips stretching it just like I did her nipples a few seconds ago. She snapped the photos & laid the camera down beside her so she could relax & enjoy the ride.

I sucked and kissed her pussy lips and tickled her clit a few times before tongue fucking her hole. I began sucking her clit & rubbing my tongue back and forth on it & I could tell she was getting close!

She grabbed my head, pulling my face tight into her pussy. She threw her legs up over my shoulders pulling me even tighter into her. Her back was arched causing her chest to be high in the air as the most intense orgasm swept over her! She came so hard & screamed so loud that she didn't even notice the crowd outside cheering her on as she climaxed!

We both were able to get the other off for the very first time ever tonight & we had people watching us while we were doing it! I was so turned on knowing they were watching & seeing my girl in all her glory!

I thought of how funny that was, as the only reason we moved to this camper was for privacy. She didn't want the neighbors to hear us & know what we were doing. Now not only did they hear us, but they saw us! They even took our photos as we went down on each other! I couldn't have been more excited and was fully erect again!

She lay panting with sweat covering her body, trying to regain her composure. Her legs were draped over the edge of the table with her beautiful pussy splayed open for my viewing pleasure. I grabbed the camera and took a few photos of her pussy spread open with the people in the back ground.

Before tonight I had never been allowed to even see her pussy & now she lay before me spread completely open & never even flinched as the flash from my camera went off. She knew then that I had a close up photo of her most intimate spot.

I took note of her neatly trimmed bush because when she accidentally got exposed at her class reunion, I saw it briefly but her bush appeared to be full & thick at that time. Now what hair was left was neatly trimmed in the shape of an arrow head with the point of it pointing directly at her now exposed clit peeking out from her smoothly shaven lips! She must have wanted or expected me to see her down there this weekend!

There were a couple of guys just outside of the glass staring right down at her laying there naked, unbeknownst to her. I saw them taking her pictures & it turned me on so much that I had to take her & take her now! I wanted them to watch as I took her virginity on this small table in front of them.

I stepped between her open legs & as I moved in closer she felt me rub her inner thighs with mine. She removed her hands from her face and sat up on her elbows looking down between her legs at my hard cock pointing at her virgin pussy.

She looked up at me almost begging with her eyes for me not to violate her but without the will power of her own to say it. I stood a few inches between my cock tip and her hole looking at her & her at me. I was waiting to see if she would say no, hoping that she wouldn't!

After a few seconds I reached down & took her right ankle & lifted it up on my shoulder. Our eyes never left each other's as I took her other ankle and placed it up on my other shoulder. I took her by the hips & slid her ass closer to the edge of the table. I eased forward and rubbed the head of my cock up and down her slit for several strokes. She stayed sitting up & watched as the tip touched her velvety folds. Her lips wrapped around the head gripping it & begging it to come inside her. She looked up at me again & whispered, "Be gentle please, I've never done this before!"

"I will go nice & slow for you baby until you get used to it!" I replied.

She laid down flat on her back on the kitchen table and looked me in the eyes as I leaned in applying pressure with it until I felt the head pop inside of her. She tensed up gripping the table edge harder as her hymen gave way to my intrusion. Her eyes were tightly closed now.

A camera flash caught my attention. I looked up to see the clerk from the store outside our window had just taken a photo of my cock breaking Carol's hymen. I smiled at him & returning a smile, he took another photo.

I waited for her to relax & then pushed in deeper. I went in & out slowly until she relaxed & became accustomed to the feeling. She put her arms above her head & gripped the end of the table as I began sliding in & out of her pussy very slowly.

People outside were watching me take Carol's virginity & photographing it as it happened & she was none the wiser. I picked up my pace after a while & gave her pussy a good pounding, making her scream out! Her large tits flopped with every thrust! I had to slow my pace again to make it last!

She opened her eyes, looking at me with a concerned look, she asked, "Is there something wrong? Why did you stop?"

"No babe!" I said, "There is nothing wrong! You feel so fucking good to me & look so sexy that if I don't slow down or stop, I won't last very long and I want to stay inside you forever!"

As I waited for myself to calm down I picked up the camera and started to aim it at her. She placed her hand over the lens saying, "No Honey! Don't take my picture! Not like this! It's too personal and embarrassing!"

"There is nothing to be embarrassed about babe! It's a natural thing & I want to document our first time! Please?" I begged.

She reluctantly lowered her hand & laid back on the table & said,"Okay, but just one picture! I don't like it that the film developers will be seeing pictures of me like this!"

She put her arms above her head to grip the table again, knowing that I love it when she raises her arms. I have told her many times that seeing her tits this way turns me on because they are about as exposed as they can possibly be when she stretches out like that!

I pulled out of her and took a photo of my cock just touching her open hole. I then rammed it all the way in fast! She gasped & didn't even notice when I took a second photo!

I set the camera on video mode & began pumping into her hard, capturing her tits bouncing as I thrust into her. I laid the camera to the side where it would continue recording us as I took her for the first time.

I couldn't believe she still hadn't noticed the people outside! We fucked like this for a while & then I set her legs off my shoulders letting them hang off the table. I loved the way this pushed her pubic mound up in the air & her swollen clit was peeking through her open lips.

I took her arms & pulled her to a sitting position with my cock lodged deep inside her. She wrapped her legs around me pulling me tight into her. I grabbed her by the ass & lifted her so everyone outside could see my cock sliding in & out of her pussy from behind.

I put my thumb up letting them know outside again, that I was cool with them watching. I was enjoying the opportunity to show her awesome body off to everyone outside. I could barely see them with the window glare but I knew they were there & could see every inch of her naked body!

As much fun as it was doing her in front of everyone, it still wasn't enough for my demented mind. I wanted the thrill of her facing them while she was being fucked! The thought of her possibly seeing them & becoming so embarrassed would be awesome!

If she didn't notice them, I could continue to show her body to them but if she did, her embarrasment would set me off for a great finish! I wanted her to know that she was being watched!

I turned her around so my back was to the window & she was facing the crowd outside. I laid back on the table, pulling her on top of me. At first she didn't notice them, even though she had her head lifted & her face was pointed towards the window. Her eyes were closed as she concentrated on how good my cock felt inside her. I watched as her big tits hung down like heavy pendulums, swinging back & forth as I pushed into her. I saw light reflecting off of them as people outside kept taking pictures of her being taken by me.

I wanted them to see her better & even more than that, I wanted her to see them now & to know that they are watching! I said, "You are so beautiful Carol! I love seeing your big tits hanging down like that! The way they swing while I'm doing you drives me wild! Sit up for me baby so I can see you better."

She didn't sit up at first, but continued to slide herself up & down on me a few more times saying, "You feel so good inside me Tom!" She kissed me & then she sat up.

I agreed saying, "It feels good to me too babe! Your pussy feels so hot on my cock! I love being inside of you! Pull your hair up for me now babe and arch your back so I can see those awesome tits standing out while I do you!"

She did as I had asked & then asked in a sexy voice, "Like this?"

"Yes baby! God you look so sexy! I love watching your tits bounce like that!" I said.

She began bouncing on my cock harder as she held her arms up like that causing her tits to bounce even more! She knew I loved it & was obviously trying to please me! She cupped her breasts & pulled on her own nipples, making them hard! She lifted one tit up & licked the tip of the nipple while watching my reaction. She sucked it in & I was about to explode!

I knew everyone outside had just gotten a view of her tits fully exposed & bouncing up and down with every thrust I shoved into her! I knew they saw her licking & sucking her own tit for me & thought of how hot & embarrassed she would be if she only knew they could see her doing that! I knew they could see her bush squashed down against me as she lowered herself down on my shaft & how her cunt lips clung to it when she rose with each upward motion!

Suddenly a camera flash from outside got her attention! She strained, looking outside & it took her until the next camera flash went off before she suddenly realized we were not alone! She clamped down on me with her legs & arms collapsing on top of me saying, "Oh my God Tom! People can see us!"

"I know baby & it's turning me on!" I said.

"You can't be serious! How long have they been out there?" She asked with a shaky voice!

I lied saying, "Babe, they have been there ever since you undressed, & before wrapping yourself in the blanket!"

Her head was buried in my shoulder now.

Her voice cracked even more as she was about to cry when she asked, "Why in the hell did you let them watch us if you knew they were out there? Oh my God Tom!"

I said, "I let them watch because you are so damn sexy! I am so proud to be with you! I just had to show you off babe! I told you before that it turns me on when other guys see you!"

She was so embarrassed! She lay on me a while not knowing what to do and thinking of her predicament. My cock was throbbing inside her!

"How much do you think they saw?" She whispered.

"They saw your ass first when you undressed but you had your back to them so they didn't see anything else at that point!" I said, trying to minimize the situation for her.

She sighed a sigh of releif but then she asked, "Did they see me on my knees?"

"Yes babe!" I confirmed. "They saw you sucking my cock and taking my cum to your face! They even saw me taking photos of you while you were doing it!"

"I can't believe you knew & still let them watch us! This is so humiliating! Do you know how degrading it is knowing they saw that stuff all over my face & you taking pictures of it? Oh my God Tom! Why?" She began to cry.

"I thought you knew too!" I said trying to defend myself.

"Of course I didn't know!" She yelled, "I would have never done any of this if I knew they were out there! You know how embarrassed I get!......Oh my God! They did not see you pick me up & lay me on this table did they?"

I answered, "Yes they saw that but before that they watched as I turned you to face them while I wiped my cum off of your face & tits!"

"Tom! Why did you turn me like that? I am so embarrassed! I wondered why you took your time bouncing my breasts while doing it, I just thought you were playing with them!" She said.

"I was playing with them! I was just letting them watch while I did it! They saw your tits & your pussy real good & then I laid you down. They also saw me sucking on your tits as you took photos of me sucking them. They saw me when I went down on you & when you took a few photos of yourself being eaten out by me too." I said giving her the full brunt of the story now.

"Oh my God!" She exclaimed! "They saw me do that? How humiliating!..... If they saw all of that then they also saw me when I... You know.....When I...."

Seeing the fear in her eyes & knowing what she was trying to ask, I said, "Yes baby! They saw and heard you when you came! It was so hot!"

She began to cry a little more & said, "Oh how could you do this to me Tom? I am so embarrassed! I can't believe you! We did all these things with them watching! I don't like them seeing me like this & you know it! I only enjoyed making love to you because I thought we were alone and not some freak show!

I can't believe you! I can't believe you not only let them see me naked but you let them watch as you took my viginity from me! I saved myself all these years for just the right person and just the right moment and now it's gone! Everyone watched you take it from me! This was supposed to be special!"

I rubbed her back trying to calm her down. I said, "Babe! It couldn't possibly get any more special to me! You made me a man tonight and all these people know that you did that! I am honored to be the one you chose to give yourself to! With them watching us baby, it made it all the more memorable to me & I couldn't be more happy!"

"I am so embarrassed Tom!" She cried.

"I know you are babe but I am still inside of you & I would love it if you would let me finish taking you in front of them!" I said hoping that she would.

She raised her voice saying, "You can't be serious! Take it out of me now and pull that cover over us!"

"Carol, we are laying on the cover so I can't get to it, besides, they have already seen you, so sit up and let them watch please! Let's give them a show they won't forget while we finish!" I encouraged.

She did not answer right away but eventually said, "Honey, I know you say this turns you on & I want that for you but I just can't! I really can't do that! I am too embarrassed!"

I said, "Just relax babe! Keep your head down if you want to but I am going to finish fucking you while they watch!"

It took a few long, silent seconds before I felt her legs relax, I began pushing up into her & her arms relaxed, so I started pumping up into her harder!

"I want you to face your fears and look at them now Carol!" I said.

She whispered, "I'm sorry honey, but no! I can't do that! I can't face them like this! It's too embarrassing!"

"Okay babe, but I am going to finish fucking you right here on this table in front of them!" I said in a more demanding tone.

She didn't tense up or say no so I sat up with her on my lap and her face buried in my chest. I slid off the table and stood. I turned with her back to them once more & pulled her ass cheeks apart exposing her tight little pucker to them as my cock slid in & out of her other hole. Her grip on me was tight! She mumbled, "Please honey! Don't show them that! Please, at least save me some dignity!"

"Okay! We will do it another way then!" I said.

I sat her on the table and leaned into her. She pushed against me trying not to let me lay her back where they could see her face but I was stronger & eventually she laid back. This time though she had her hands covering her face in shame & her elbows were clamping down covering her tits. It was exciting me more & more to see her so humiliated & embarrassed like this! I said, "I want them to see your face when I shoot my cum up inside you babe!"