Carol Exposed Pt. 05

Story Info
Carols first time intentionally flashing!
1.7k words
4.65
8.4k
8
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 03/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In our last story you may have read where Carol got exposed on the river and again while losing her virginity on a table at a public campground. (If not I suggest you do before reading this one).

Today we will talk about what happened at the end of that same campout.

Carol had on short cut off jeans and a white wife beater tank top with no bra.

We both entered the camp store and met the store owner. I knew he was one of the window peepers from last night with the camera.

"Good morning sir" I said as we entered the store.

"Good morning to you both! I trust you enjoyed the camper last night! I know I did!" He said with a devilish grin.

Carol wondered if he was one of the people who saw her last night and began blushing.

"What can I do for you fine folks this morning?" he asked.

"I'm here to return the keys to the camper and to settle up". I replied.

"Oh after last nights events you owe nothing for the camper and in fact I will return your deposit! That was quite the show!" He said smiling as he was undressing Carol with his eyes.

Carol was mortified as the answer to her question in mind was verified. She blushed and stared down at the floor. Her arms crossed over her chest to hide her nipples that were showing through the shirt.

"About last night, I know you took several photos and some video of what took place through our window!" I said.

"I hope that isn't a problem as you basically invited me to watch sir?" He asked with caution.

"Absolutely not sir, I'm glad you watched but I would like a copy of the pictures and video please." I answered in return.

"Absolutely Mr. Tom! In fact I downloaded everything to my computer so I'll just give you my SD card!" He said as he removed the card from his camera and handed it to me.

As I reached for it he yanked it back and said, "Under one condition!" looking in Carols direction.

"What's that?" I asked, as if I didn't know!

"Maybe your lovely girl will show me her beautiful breasts one more time please?" He said grinning.

Carol jerked at his bold request and looked to me for protection.

Looking at her I said "Sure! She would love to show them to you! Wouldn't you Carol?" I asked.

"Tom!" she cried out! "You can't be serious! This pervert saw everything last night peeping through our window! No way am I showing him shit!"

"Carol honey, you're right! He did see everything last night so what will it hurt to show him your breasts now?" I asked.

"I can't believe you Tom!" She said as she stormed out of the store and back to the truck.

"I'm sorry Mr Tom! I didn't mean to upset her! He said.

"It's okay! I will go talk with her." I replied.

I went to the truck and climbed in knowing I was in for an ass chewing and I wasn't wrong!

"How dare you Tom!" Asking me to show my tits like that! What were you thinking?" She was crying as she spoke.

"I told you Carol, I love showing you off! He has seen everything you have and has video and photos that he can see anytime he chooses so what's the harm in you showing your breasts to him so that I can get a copy of them for myself? You would be doing it for me and not for him!" I explained.

"I know he has seen me and I know he has photos but this is different! I had no choice last night but for me to just openly show him is hard and I just can't do it!" she explained.

"I know it's hard babe but it would only be a look and then I can get the SD card with everything that happened last night! It was our first time and I would love having the film. Do it for me babe! Please?" I begged.

"Oh God! You're going to guilt trip me into this aren't you! The moment has passed Tom! We aren't even in the store anymore so it's over!" She said hoping it to be true.

"It's not over babe! Let's go back in and just do it! I begged using puppy dog eyes on her.

"I can't just walk in and flash him! I just can't!" She said but I could tell she was considering it.

We sat in silence for what seemed like forever until she asked," You really want the photos and video don't you?"

"Yes babe! I really do!"I replied.

"Well I can't just go in and flash him so if I were to agree, how would we go about it?" she asked.

Let's just go back in and I will bring it up after a few minutes. I'm taking my phone to film you doing it." I told her.

"Okay let's get this over with before I chicken out!" She replied as she opened her door and climbed out!

My heart was racing with anticipation. As we walked into the store Carol stared at the floor with her arms across her chest and blushing a bright red!

"Welcome back! Did we forget something?" The store clerk asked.

"No! Not really so much as forgot something but Carol has changed her mind if the deal for the SD card is still on the table." I said.

"Yes of course it is still on the table but I don't want to offend her!" He said with caution in his voice as well as excitement.

"Nonsense! She has agreed so Carol, why don't you step up close to the counter for him to get a good look." I suggested.

She hesitated but took 2 steps forward and was standing directly in front of him still with her arms across her chest and bright red!

"Ok babe! Whenever you are ready please." I said as I aimed my camera at her.

She sighed and lowered her hands to the hem of her shirt. Her breathing was heavy and fast and her nipples were obviously hard and poking at her shirt. She stood and never moved!

"Today honey!" I said.

With that she popped her shirt up and back down so fast I didn't get the picture.

"No! No!" I said. "Not so fast! I didn't even get the photo! I want you to give him a good look this time hold your shirt up till I say to drop it please!"

"Tom!" she exclaimed.

"Please?" I begged.

Carol sighed and turned to face him again. She gripped her shirt tail and slowly lifted it to her chin exposing her tits to the clerk. She held them out while I snapped several photos.

"Can I lower my top now Tom?" she asked.

"I don't know babe. Sir did she meet your approval?" I asked him.

"Oh yes but first, may I touch them please?" He asked.

"That's completely up to her sir. Carol, would you like for him to touch them?" I asked.

"I would rather he not please!" She answered.

"Well there you have it sir. She said no so a look is all you get. Carol turn my way please so I can get another photo with you facing me!" I suggested knowing full well

that 3 guys had quietly slipped into the store and were standing beside me filming her.

Carol turned and immediately saw them with their phones pointing at her so she quickly dropped her shirt covering herself. She looked dielrectly at me as I too held my phone camera at the ready. She stood motionless for a few seconds before she reluctantly lifted her shirt for us to all take her photo. once the camera flashes went off she lowered her top and ran out to the truck.

The clerk gave me the SD Card and thanked me for allowing her to do it which I passed on to her when i got to the truck.

I asked, "Are you okay?"

She replied "Yes but so embarrassed yet turned on somewhat by the excitement of it all."

"I'm very proud of you babe! I can't wait to get you home and make love to you."

She was quiet for several miles so I asked, "What are you thinking about dear?"

"Just about how things went. I was so nervous and excited and embarrassed all at the same time! I got worried when he asked to touch me! I just knew you were going to let him!"

I wanted to leave it up to you!"I replied.

"Can I ask you something?" She said.

"Yes of course babe what is it?" I asked.

"Did you want him to touch me?"

" I think that would have been hot but I'm super proud of what you did so far! I know it took guts! Especially when you turned and saw the 3 other guys taking photos of you! I really thought you would chicken out when you saw them but when you raised your shirt again I almost creamed my jeans!"

"That was unexpected yes and I surprised myself by doing it! I figured they already saw them and I knew you wanted me to so I got caught up in the moment and thought what the hell!"

"Well I am glad you did and they said to say thank you as well."

"Did you get the SD card?"

"Yes! I can't wait to watch it when we get home!"

"I'm not sure I'm ready to watch that yet, but you enjoy!"

Upon getting home she went in to shower and I was busy watching the video on my laptop.

She came in wrapped in a towel and saw the screen. She was mortified but said," At least they didn't have to take it to a film developer and have everyone there see it too and maybe you should buy a camera with SD cards too for the future."

I told her I would but it would take the fun out of others seeing her.

She slapped my arm and said,"You're a sick sick man Tom!"

stay tuned to part 06