Carol Kirkwood, After Breakfast

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I laughed, "Your KITTY has worked my cock like it's never been worked before; it's the best little KITTY I've met."

She giggled and rested her head against my chest, as I wrapped my arm around her, and we silently took a few moments to recover.

We must have dozed off, as I came around into a darkened room, with her snoring very lightly on my chest still. As I shifted my weight slightly to release my arm around her, she came to.

"Oh my," she said, "what time is it? Have I slept long? Damn it."

"It's five-forty-five," I said, looking at the clock on the desk across the room, "we haven't slept that long, at all."

"Good," she smiled at me, "then I haven't a huge rush to get home just yet. I think we have a little more time to enjoy together.

"That is, if you want me to stick around?" she added, sheepishly.

In answer, I just lifted the duvet away from us, to reveal a cock pointing proudly upwards and raring to go.

"Yes, yes I think I'd like to spend some more time with you, Carol."

"Mmmh, he looks good enough to eat!" she said, starting to slide down my body.

"As long as you allow me to return the favour?" I groaned, shimmying around to position myself more diagonally across the bed.

She took my meaning and manoeuvred herself to throw her thick thighs over either side of my head, and position her big bum and quim over my face. As her mouth engulfed the head of my prick, I pulled her sex down to my mouth.

The smell of our previous sex and combined juices was strong, almost metallic, and I'm not really the biggest fan of tasting my own spunk, but I couldn't resist her big vulva and the swollen nub of her clit. I ran my tongue right along the length of her sloppy slit, roughly making sure to take in everything from her perineum to her hood, before taking her clit into my mouth and gently sucking on it.

She groaned her pleasure around my cock in her mouth, the vibrations driving me wild, and bobbed up and down my thick shaft, taking the head to the back of her mouth.

I reached up to grab a fat arse cheek in each of my hands, kneading and massaging them hard, pushing and pulling them together and apart in rhythm, as I concentrated on her clit; occasionally taking her lips into my mouth as well and sucking them all before going back to rough licks of her cunt.

She was working my cock like a pro, her tongue swirling around my glans and urethra, her hand working my balls, and occasionally stroking along my taint. I really wanted to force the issue more, as my arousal arose, and fuck her face harder with my member, but I restrained myself.

Instead, I worked her pussy hard, and as I pulled her big arse cheeks apart, I slid my tongue down her lips and further, to circle her wrinkly rosebud and pay it some attention.

This made her squirm with delight, and grind down hard on my face, so her cunt was rubbing against my chin as my tongue probed her asshole. It was relaxed and receptive to my work, as I tried to get my tongue to pass her sphincter. Her mouth came away from my cock, though her hand wrapped tightly around it, continuing to wank me, as she raised herself upwards to allow a better angle for me to her ring.

"Oh, you dirty fucker, John, that feels so nice. Stick that tongue right up my arse!" she growled, as she continued to grind herself against my chin.

I wasn't going to refuse and tried to get it as deep in her as I could, as I kept her arse cheeks spread wide, and stretched her bung at the same time. The exterior ring was loosened by my attentions, but there was little suggestion that I would get past her inner one with my tongue, no matter how hard I slurped, pushed, and probed at it. So, I manoeuvred my hand to get a couple of fingers to slide into her wet cunt to trove her insides, and lubricate themselves.

She continued to wank my cock tightly, with rough twisting strokes, but her spare hand slid between her thighs to work her own clit, as my fingers fucked her cunt, and my tongue worked her asshole.

"Oh my god, that's so filthy, so deliciously filthy," she groaned, as she strummed herself, and ground against my face. "You're going to make me come again, you filthy bastard! I'm going to come all over your face."

I took that as my cue, and took my fingers from her snatch, putting my lips in their place and sliding my index finger, first to her ring piece, then steadily pushing it through. As my digit slipped into her arse, she began to squirm even more, and as I began to pump it slowly into her, she moaned her delight.

As her asshole loosened to accept my finger, her hand left my cock to my chest, as she moved to balance herself and concentrate on her own pleasure. She was strumming hard at her clit now, and I sucked at her swollen flaps, and slid my second finger towards her rosebud.

As my two fingers stretched and entered her, she began to come, her legs spasming and lifting her away from my mouth, she strummed herself furiously, as I pistoned my fingers into her arse, and she screamed as she squirted a rain of pussy juice droplets all over my chin and chest.

She bucked and thrusted above me, as I continued to pump her bum and pushed my thumb into her throbbing pussy, feeling the walls spasming around me, as she rode out her orgasm, both hands now pushing down hard on my chest as she held herself up. As the waves began to diminish, and she became more aware of herself again, she lifted herself from my fingers, rolled off me and crashed beside me on the bed.

"Fucking hell!" she gasped. "Fucking hell, I haven't come like this forever. Thank you, thank you, thank you."

I looked at her lying top to toe with me on the bed, her long blonde hair sweaty and dishevelled, her heavy tits covered with a glossy sheen, and her thick thighs pressed tight together hiding her delights, and thought to myself, "How the fuck have I ended up here with this glorious, glamorous cougar?"

She really was a perfect example of what an older woman should look like, all those big curves, but all in proportion, soft and totally fuckable. Glowing, with that freshly orgasmed look and smiling up at me.

"Now let's see what you've got left for me in those lovely big balls of yours." she giggled, as she reached to roll them in her hand and shifted herself to take my cock back into her mouth. This time, she was much less intense, slower and much more luxurious in her sucking--she certainly had skills in the art of the blowjob.

I lay back and enjoyed her long slurps, licks, and bobs on my cock, savouring as she took me deep in her mouth, then out blowing on my cock and sucking on a heavy ball, then back up the shaft with her lips, and back in her mouth again.

She was taking her time, in no rush to make me come now, building the sensations slowly, but I wasn't going to come again without being inside her once more--I wanted to feel that pussy wrapped around me again.

As she came off my cock one more time, I took her face in my hands and told her, "I want to be in you, get on all fours, I'm going to take what I want."

"Oh, yes," she whispered, "you can have everything you want, take it all; do exactly what you want to me!"

I moved out of her way and adjusted the pillows to make her more comfortable, as she moved to the centre of the bed and assumed the position. As I moved behind her, I took time once again to enjoy her fabulous, mature shape. Her big arse was round and firm, her thick thighs strong--between them her wet cunt lips, surrounded by that sparse covering of hair, glistened and remained spread and eager for cock.

As I aligned myself to slide into her, I spread her arse cheeks wide, to take in her slightly darker taint and hole, and watched her huge tits swing below her, as I pushed into her.

Her pussy accepted me easily, but still felt hot, wet and tight around my dick, and she groaned her delight as I filled her with my rod. I began to pump her, grinding myself into her to the hilt, then withdrawing a little to thrust back in 'til I was again balls deep.

"Oh, fuck yes, you beautiful big fucker," she growled, "give that cock to me, deep. Stretch that Kitty, fill her right up; that cock feels fucking wonderful!"

I bent over her and reached around to grab her big tits, as I began to fuck her hard and fast, my balls banging against her, each time I thrust my length all the way in.

I pulled at her thick erect nipples, nipping and tugging on them hard as I gave her all I had, mauling her breasts savouring their soft weightiness.

"Fuck me, John. Fuck me like I've never been fucked before; give it to me as hard and deep as you want. Pound my cunt; oh, you dirty fucker. Oh, you dirty fucker...!" she screamed. Her hand went to between her legs to strum her clit hard, as she came yet again; bucking and rocking under me, and howling her desire as her pussy clenched around me.

As the waves passed once more, she dropped her head into the pillows, and turned to one side and growled at me.

"Finish in my arse, I want to feel that big dick right up inside me. I want to have taken everything you can give me. I can't not have that fucking cock in my bum--fill me up with your come in my bum."

I nearly blew my load right there and then in her cunt.

I'd had ladies indulge me with anal in the past, I'd even had a couple of exes that really enjoyed it, and would suggest it now and again, but I'd never had any woman ask for it like that, almost demand it.

I panicked for a second. How did I do this? What did I have for lube, would it work with just her cunt juices and saliva? Then I remembered the hand lotion I had in the bedside drawer. Pulling myself out of her, I dived for it quickly, desperate not to allow her time to change her mind. Grabbing it, I got myself back behind her quickly, where she was still head down, arse up.

"Yes, big boy, get that dick ready. I want you to stretch my bum. Fill it up for me!" she said salaciously, reaching behind herself and pushing a middle finger into her asshole--to show me exactly what she wanted--pumping it gently in and out of herself.

I couldn't resist that, I grabbed her cheeks and spread them to push my face into her ass, as she removed her hand to allow my mouth to engulf her hole. My tongue went straight to the middle of her rosebud, thrusting into it and straight past her outer sphincter. I tongue-fucked her as hard as I could, my mouth locked over her wrinkled star, as I tried to get my tongue right into her arse.

"Hold your cheeks open for me," I gasped quickly, before returning my mouth to her hole. She obliged me eagerly, reaching back to pull her own big cheeks wide for me.

"That's it, baby, get that tongue right in me--that's so dirty. Get my bum all wet and eager for your big cock. That feels so good, your lovely wet tongue slipping into my ring. Oh, I can't wait for your dick."

I fumbled blindly below me to open the hand lotion and squirt a load onto my palm. While I continued tonguing her, I coated my rock hard cock with it as much as I could. Then I had to remove my mouth reluctantly from her arse, and I quickly moved to squirt lots of lube all over her ringpiece and pushed two fingers into her.

She groaned her delight.

I worked as much lube into her as I could, and slowly widened my fingers to slowly spread her sphincters a bit more, then applied more lube again to work a third finger into her.

"Enough, enough. I'm ready for cock, don't overdo it, I want to really feel you when you push it into me!"

Taking her instruction, I raised myself up behind her, covered my shaft with some more lube and moved to position my head at her rear door. She pulled her cheeks even wider apart, as I lined my glans right up to her star and pushed forward. Her ring resisted me at first, but soon began to accept the invader.

She groaned and puffed and panted, as she worked to accept my head, trying to pull her cheeks even further apart, and then with a sharp push backwards from her, and an involuntary yelp, it was in, past her inner ring.

"Steady! Steady!" she moaned, and I held position to allow her bowels to adjust to my head inside her.

I was fighting hard against my desire to just ram myself into her to the hilt and blast her full of my seed. I was so aroused I knew this wasn't going to be a long session, my blood was boiling, and the heat of her tight arse gripping me tightly around my head was almost unbearable.

"I'll stay still," I said, beating back my urges. "You move yourself onto me as and when you're ready."

Slowly, she began to inch back on me, pushing her bum onto my throbbing cock. She gasped, groaned, puffed and panted as she worked, but in the end, she took my whole cock to the hilt.

"Oh my, I'm so deliciously full," she moaned, "just give me a few more seconds then you can slowly start to fuck me up my bum properly."

I could feel the hot walls of her rectum around my head and the tight, tight grip of her ring around my shaft, and I wanted my release now. I began to grind myself slowly at full depth inside her, her earthy growls letting me know I was stimulating her from deep inside her.

"Yes, you filthy fucker, fuck my arse now. Give me that thick cock deep in my bum! I want to feel you right up inside me! It feels fucking huge in me."

I began to slowly slide more inside her, drawing my shaft from her a little more with each thrust, then bottoming out into her again. I knew I had very little time left in me, every stroke made my balls boil more, and I was determined to make sure she was satisfied one more time, so I began to lengthen my strokes and pace just a little.

She moaned her approval.

"Yes, that's it, give me that length, use my bum, John. You can go harder now, I'm ready for it."

As she asked me this, I could feel her fingers enter her pussy, feeling her push two into herself, through the thin wall. As I withdrew and thrust back into her, the underside of my shaft could feel the shape of her fingers and knuckles inside her cunt, stimulating me further.

She was grinding back and squirming around me, as I fucked steadily in and out of her. I realised she was grinding her clit against her own palm, as she fingerfucked herself.

The view was incredible, her big round bum shuddering, rolling, and bouncing on my shaft, as it slipped in and out of the tight pink ring gripping it tight; her back arched and her blonde hair sprayed across her shoulders, and her face in the pillow turned to urge me on.

"Oh, that's so fucking decadent. Give me that dick, force it further up me; I can feel it so deep inside of me, John--it's right in my core. Fuck me hard now, hard."

I wasn't going to let her down, and really began to pick up the pace, taking long strokes into her backside. My cock swelling even more, as I edged inevitability towards my climax.

Her fingers in her cunt became frantic, pumping in and out against the rhythm of my thrusts, turning me on even more, as I slammed into her as hard as I'd ever fucked any pussy, never mind an arse.

"I'm going to come, I can't hold back much longer," I told her. "Do you want me to fill your ass with my come?"

"Fuck yes, fuck yes, do it. I want all of it. All your hot spunk right up as deep in me as you can get. Fucking shoot all that beautiful spunk into me, you beautiful bastard. I'm coming too, I'm coming too."

She pulled her fingers from herself and began furiously working her clit, as I began to explode into her at full stretch into her bum. She froze around me and then howled, and as my cock pumped stream after stream of come into the very depths of her. Her pussy sprayed me with its own pleasure juices, as she squirted all over my balls, thighs, and the bed.

As I ground to a halt, at full depth in her still, I slumped forward spent onto her back, reaching around her, embracing her, and once more revelling in the scents of her and the sex--enjoying the fullness of her breasts and figure in my arms.

As her own energy drained and she shifted under my weight, my deflating dick slowly slipped from her backside, her sphincter giving one last delicious resistance, as my head exited her spent.

I rolled to my side to take my weight from her, and she snuggled back into me.

"That was so bloody great," she murmured, "I can't believe how good that was. I think I'm still seeing stars. Wow!"

I kissed her shoulder and said, "The best sex of my life, mind blowing you are, truly amazing."

We held each other for a while longer, just basking in the post-coital comedown.

Then she turned to me and said, "I really hate to be this person," she started, "but four AM comes very early in the morning, and I have a long way to get back home. I can't turn back up at work tomorrow on a walk of shame, I'm afraid."

"No, no, I totally understand your position, of course," I replied.

"May I use your shower again?" she asked.

"You're more than welcome to anything you want?"

As she jumped out of the bed to head to the bathroom, I offered, "Would you like me to order you some room service before you leave?"

"No, thanks very much. You're welcome to come and wash my back, though!" She laughed over her shoulder, winking cheekily at me.

Jumping up myself, I followed her into the bathroom and fired up the shower again, and we enjoyed a long, leisurely hot shower together, washing away the traces of our copulations and enjoying the contours of each other's body, one more time.

After we'd dried off, I took the time to watch her dress herself, enjoying her body for all the different angles a lady has to take up in the act, then quickly dressed myself in casual gear.

I walked her to the tube station, arm in arm, and we shared a brief kiss as she readied herself to leave me.

"Well, that was an adventure wasn't it?" she laughed, as she prepared to leave into the station.

"Yes, it was indeed," I laughed. "Erhm, I guess I'll see you at the office tomorrow, maybe? Don't worry I'll be very, very discreet."

"Well, thank you, that'd be a good idea, but we're both single, we haven't done anything wrong. See you soon."

With that, she kissed me and headed down into the station.

I walked back to my hotel, and hit the gym, then had an early night.

And in the morning, as I awoke, with full morning wood, the first sound I heard was that glorious Scottish brogue.

"...and showers coming in from the West later this morning. Heavy in places, especially in the Midlands."

I smirked to myself, and taking cock in hand, took a slow leisurely wank to the thought of that voice saying much more shocking, salacious phrases while its owner had her "Kitty" and arse filled once more by me.

12