Carole

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While she didn't swallow all of me, she did get quite a bit of my cock into her mouth. The combination of her mouth and hands was incredible.

I could feel the urge to cum start to build, "Carole, here stand up. My turn."

Carole stood up and I knelt before her. I kissed her stomach and unsnapped her jeans. I slowed pulled them down revealing a pair of lacy panties. She stepped out of her jeans and I pressed my nose into her crotch.

I breathed in, "Your scent is intoxicating."

I lowered her panties. Carole had trimmed her brown pubes into a 'V'. Her delicate labia minora looked like a flower blossoming out of her vulva. Her clit was just peeking out from under its hood.

I looked up at her, "Why don't we have you lay down."

Carole jumped up onto the bed and placed a pillow under her head, "I want to watch you."

I crawled up and straddled her body. She reached down and grabbed my rigid cock.

I gently kissed her, "That's for later."

I looked over at Rob. He had his pants off and his cock between his fingers, wanking away. Carole didn't lie. He was very small.

I lowered my body onto hers, taking some of my weight on my elbows. It had been years since I had romanced Brenda like this and I gave up trying to remember what I used to do. I thought, teasing, teasing, and more teasing.

I started with a kiss then traced my tongue across her cheek to her ear. I suckled her lobe, taking her small earring into my mouth. Down her neck I went with tender nibbles on delicate skin. I traced my tongue down the side of her chest to her breast. I slowly circled her mound, leaving a trace of saliva behind. When I got to her areola I circled once and moved to her other breast.

Carole whimpered and placed her fingers in my hair. I repeated the maneuver circling her breast. As I started to move on, Carole grasped my hair tight, holding my head in place.

"Suck me, John. Please suck me."

There was genuine pleading in her voice. I extended my tongue, just barely touching it. She arched her back and pressed my face into her. I mouthed her, but didn't suck.

"Please, John."

I gently began sucking her nipple and was rewarded with a moan.

I twirled my tongue around her nipple then sucked. Rinse and repeat ad infinitum. By the third time, Carole had stopped directing me and just absorbed the pleasure. My torso was between her legs and she began raising her hips. I could feel her pubes against my stomach.

As much as I loved Carole's breasts, I really wanted to get at her pussy. For me, tasting and smelling a woman is the pinnacle of life's pleasures. I slowly traced my tongue across her stomach and buried my nose into her pubes. The scent of her pheromones drove my desire further. Then my brain took over again, Tease her, tease her.

I skipped my planned stop in paradise and went down to her feet. I gently massaged her sole as I sucked on each of her toes. I heard a whimper from Carole and I looked up to see her head back and mouth open. I began kissing my way up her silky calf. I licked behind her knee and was rewarded with a shudder. I ran my tongue along her silky thigh, stopping to administer a kiss or two along the way.

Her labia were glistening with moisture. It was so tempting to go straight for those luscious folds, but instead I diverted across her perineum. A river of nectar flowed from her vagina and I greedily lapped it up. I pulled her thighs further apart to gain access to her juice coated anus. As I tongued her rosebud, I heard another whimper from Carole's throat.

I heard a noise from the corner. It appeared that Rob had cum on himself. He was just sitting there staring at us.

I retreated to her other foot and repeated my strategy. This time, I went slower, savoring her smooth skin on my lips. I focused more attention on her exquisite thighs, sketching long tracks up and down with my tongue. Then across her perineum again. I found her opening as Carole placed her feet on my back. Thrusting my tongue into her hole, my chin was soon coated in Carole juice. I parted her tender labia and stopped short of her clit.

I heard a groan laden with desperation as she grabbed my hair. "Please, John."

I moved back to her vagina, again running my tongue the length of her slit. "Please, John."

One last time I teased her and as I finally touched her clit, a long, loud moan came forth.

I very gently flicked at her clit, now circling, now sucking. I lubed my fingers in her pussy and reached up and took a nipple between my thumb and forefinger. I coated her nipple with her juices then began gently kneading the lovely nubbin. With my other hand I probed into her vagina, rubbing the walls of her canal. I checked her g-spot, but she wasn't quite ready.

Now I focused on her clit, alternatively licking and sucking. Carole started moving her hips to increase the stimulation. She took a firm grip on my hair, keeping my mouth on her clit. I probed again for her g-spot and I began rubbing with two fingers. As I tweaked her slippery nipple I felt her pelvic muscles begin the orgasmic contractions. Another whimper came from her mouth as she pressed my face into her vulva.

I looked up and her head was thrown back, mouth open. Her breath coming in gasps. I stopped stimulating her clit and focused on her nipple and g-spot. Her body involuntarily quaked as wave after wave of orgasmic pleasure broke over her. A prolonged groan came from Carole's throat.

Suddenly, there was Rob looking down at her with concern.

I growled, "She fine. She's having an orgasm. Don't touch her."

He retreated to the corner.

I gently touched her clit with my tongue and it was as if I had placed a live wire on her. Her body jolted. I continued stimulating her nipple and g-spot, waiting several seconds to touch her clit again. Three times I caused a tremor to ripple through her. Finally, Carole grabbed my hair and forcibly pushed me away. I used my g-spot finger to touch her clit one more time and she clamped her thighs together on my head. I returned to her g-spot to prolong her orgasm as long as possible.

Finally, I moved towards her breasts. Sucking first one nipple then the other causing additional convulsions. I moved over her and placed my cock at her entrance. Carole opened her eyes and looked at me like a crazed animal. As I gently pressed myself into her pussy, she threw her head back again, her lungs gasping for breath.

I tried to focus my mind elsewhere as I began thrusting into her, but her contractions were strong. I didn't last long and came deep in her pussy. I kept thrusting until my own sensitivity took over.

Carole's head was still thrown back. Her orgasmic contractions overruling every other sensation. I lowered myself and gently kissed her neck, keeping my cock deep in her pussy. She grabbed my shoulders and held me close. I began kissing her chin.

Eventually I felt her contractions ease. As her head relaxed, I began kissing her lips. Carole emerged from her orgasmic coma and grasped my head, pressing her mouth to mine. Our tongues wrestled sending additional shivers down my spine.

Carole broke the kiss and whispered, "John that was life changing."

I kissed her again, "Life changing? Surely you jest?"

She whispered, "I am not jesting and don't call me Shirley."

That caused me to laugh out loud.

Carole cupped my face and whispered, "No. I'm serious. I have never had an orgasm like that. That was life changing. You feel so good in my pussy. How long will you take to recover? I want to do this again.

I looked over at Rob who looked confused and embarrassed. I rolled off her, my now flaccid cock leaving a trail of cum on her leg.

I pulled her close, "Let's snuggle a bit and I'm sure I can be ready in a while."

I put my head back on a pillow and Carole nuzzled up close.

She patted my chest, "Thank you my wonderful work husband."

"No, thank you my beautiful work wife."

12