All Comments on 'Carole'

by Quinn_McMullen

Sort by:
  • 44 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I think people that go after married people. Are the scum of the earth. I would have no empathy for them. One shot one kill. Then I would ask them,Over there lifeless body. Was it worth it.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 2 years ago

Maybe now Rob gets to be the daddy he never really thought he’d be. Of course, who’s to say that Brenda doesn’t have a work husband, or work wife, of her own?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nope

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Poor brenda.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Had it not become a cuck story it would have been good. It went from a 4 to a 2 in one sentence.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What ever possessed you to write this? Why not just have both unsatisfied spouses divorce instead of creating a cuckold situation ? Neither are happy and a good story could be based on that premise. You made the husband a more than pathetic piece of shit. Are you a closet misandrist?

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 2 years ago

Gosh, another story where the useless husband has a small cock. How original.

No really, there is no other story where the woman finds out, after the wedding, that her husband has a really tiny dick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I knew it was a bullshit story at this point: "We never had sex before we were married. I certainly wasn't a virgin, but I didn't have sex with Rob." She goes on to say she had never seen her intended husband naked. And now, after 12 years, she acknowledges that there is some sexual dysfunction in her marriage? Of course the husband is tiny and the asshole fucker is large.

I'm calling Fag Cuck Shit on this crap. Why try to dress it up with emotion and intimacy? The whore married poorly and now wants to humiliate the dumb shit cuck instead of decently divorcing him and then revealing to the asshole fucker that all he's good for is a good lay until she can find someone of an appropriate age. It ain't the office asshole, he fucks married women.

Not good, but thanks for the effort.

irinmikeirinmikeover 2 years ago

Wonderful descriptive prose. Too bad a cuck had to be included but loved this simple story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I am not sure what response the author intended this submission to produce. Frankly, it is neither erotic nor humorous. The concept of cuckold humiliation is repugnant. Q_M hopefully will choose to focus his future efforts in a different direction.

The most generous praise I can offer for this work is that it is a short read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

this why business don't want women and men working together.trouble coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I loved your story! Forget the negative winny moralists. Let their relationship develop. A baby bump is in the future. Write another chapter. Keep going!

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnonover 2 years ago

You need talent to write, something you're obviously lacking.

hindsight2020hindsight2020over 2 years ago

Unlikable people with no personal insight or growth during the story behaving badly.

Why would a writer expect this to be well received?

1*

goodshoes2goodshoes2over 2 years ago

Forget the cuckold part. The story was really good for a description of two lovers in bed. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So, it's a total surprise that she wants to have sex after this dinner is finished. It's also a total surprise that her husband wants to watch. Even more, he readily agrees to helping her humiliate her fucked up husband, that she would have NEVER stayed married to that long under the circumstances described, anyway. Meanwhile, his wife, very conveniently takes off for several weeks and after at least a decade on the job at his company, he doesn't go with her to see their family members. Instead, he just says, "sure, let's make fun of your pathetic husband..." One man with a dick small enough to have it documented as a true micropenis, one cheating slut wife that wants to help humiliate him, and a miserable piece of shit man that risks blowing up his own marriage and his family, all for a pair of perfect breasts (so he claims) and a promise that this miserable cuck won't tell anyone. There is not one character in this story worth liking. Then, no plot worth believing. And oh btw, let's not forget that he wanted to be absolutely sure his wife never found out, but he was perfectly happy with fooling around with her in the back yard after talking about how the neighbors could see them. Yeah, this is a pile of horse shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

If you wanted to write this story and make it believable, these 'work spouses' (what an awful phrase to actually be in common use) would talk about both of their marriages on the rocks. Then, if they both really felt something there between them, they'd divorce their actual spouses and see if they could make a life together. But, he would almost certainly face a lot of blowback from the rest of his family. But, this story isn't about that, is it? It's yet another load of crap dumped on LW.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The percentage of readers who think this cuckolding/cheating situation is unacceptable is out of line with the percentage of stories that follow the easy story line of no repercussions for being a worthless, cheating piece of shit. Time for a revolution by the writers. Obviously the public wants to read about integrity, even if it's just a cheated on spouse delivering some sort of retribution to the assholes who so richly deserve it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Poor

This is one of the poorest efforts from this writer. This writer does show promise but this effort makes this writer a complete joke . I’m not going to waste time on how bad this is and so on . Your earlier efforts were good especially to read so what I can only suggest is that you keep on writing your stories for the exhibition category or the erotic category. You really did show great promise on these types of stories. So please don’t stop writing but try concentrate on the category’s that have given you your most complete satisfaction aka the erotic and the exhibition category’s. The loving wife category will only give you more grief than you deserve . Just keep away from writing this kind of story it was poor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

just another whore and wimp story too many now

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'm afraid it was not well-written enough to stop me wondering throughout, 'What happens when Brenda finds out?'

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I can verify that this stuff really occurs. Story was good and believable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I guess I'm a pervert. I enjoyed the story. immensely. Would love another chapter or more. Thanks for your effort.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Author is a very well regarded in other Lit genres, but he just couldn’t resist posting a cuckold story in Loving Wives. No matter how well written, it’s just another cuckold story.

KalimaxosKalimaxosover 2 years ago
You lost me at humiliation

I have serious issues with the humiliation kink. It is a turn-off, so I didn't finish it or rate it.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Well that was a let down, in every way. Regardless of how often this may actually happen, neither MC was worth the effort of breathing life into.

Anyone can spin it any way they wish but neither deserves the spouses they have and, sadly, it was just a cuck version told from the two assholes points of views. You literally dragged too many typical cuck cliches into it.

I thought we'd get a better story but you threw the baby out with the cuck water.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I give you one because I can't give you zero. Stupid story. No very believable, sorry. I think the problem is that you been posting too many stories too soon.

WetheNorthWetheNorthover 2 years ago
I enjoyed it

Being a cuck is not bad as long as it is not the main character

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Of course her husband divorced the slut because who want to be married to a whore?

JohnAmalfi4104JohnAmalfi4104over 2 years ago

I liked this story, but it will not end well for Rob. We don't know enough about Brenda to know her reaction.

In a short period of time you made me *like* John and Carole, and while I totally believe their love for one another, this beginning to their ultimate lives together will eat away at them.

Effective and well done. 5 stars.

oldsage_1oldsage_1over 2 years ago

Oh, QM, this Loving Wives crowd is a blood thirsty bunch! Hey, I enjoyed it. Both Rob and Carole were in sexless marriages. Folks, its fantasy! You were warned up front this was a figment of QM's imagination. You don't like it don't waste your time. I gave it 5 stars.

Looking for your next offering. I agree though stay away from LW unless you can dream up a grewsome BTB tale.

Cheers

SAGE

OdiouserOdiouserover 2 years ago

Amazing! I don't recall ever seeing one story being favorited by 30 readers. Your writing skills are off the charts, both with smoothness and clarity, as well as perfectly error-free, and I intend to read all your others. The number of diabolically critical readers is typical of the LW closet of readers. Only a shrink could perhaps diagnose the twisted mentalities that spend so much time reading an article that they so much hate. I share the dislike of your inserting the tiny penis part and the notion that she knows her husband needs humiliation, altho it does not seem that John joined in that sickness. But you have to right to plot the story any damn way you want and this was WELL DONE!

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

Why should we stay away from stories written by authors who do not write what we prefer? And what does that have to do with fantasy? An author who publishes here and allows comments, as long as they are not offensive, racist or degenerate in any other way, must accept what is written! And why shouldn't we keep repeating that we think such stories are crap? Or do you want to tell us how we should feel? Everyone feels how they feel and comments on their feelings! And if we don't keep telling these authors to finally write stories that we want to read, then these authors will end up believing that what they write will be enjoyed.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 2 years ago

Anony wrote, "this why business don't want women and men working together.trouble coming."

When I worked in the hospital, back in the early 1980s, I didn't have a single "work wife," but there was always pussy available. RNs, nursing assistants, ward clerks, all were down to fuck. I'm pretty sure that if I had stayed there, I'd have wound up in some sort of trouble. Yeah, I struck out a lot, but I also scored a lot.

It was probably good for me to change over to the almost all male construction world; no chance of getting in trouble there, at least not that kind of trouble.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 2 years ago

If John was so good in bed, why wasn't his wife interested in sex with him anymore? Whenever I hear the lament, "My wife isn't interested in sex anymore," I know I'm hearing a guy who hasn't made sex interesting for his wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I know of a few workplace romances where eventually they divorced their spouses and then married. They all did fail afterwards. But the guy watching and jacking off? I don't think that happened. SO a decent story of a romance cheating couple but went too far with micro dick hubby watching.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 2 years ago

Despite OS's comment, trying to explain away story gaps by saying it is "my" story and imagination is irrelevant in my score and review. The story is well written, but the writer dropped the ball when John did not follow his own advice he gave Carole. It wouldn't have been a big deal to roll that into the main story, but the write chose to skip over it. Looks like a part 2 is implied, so I look forward to seeing where you take it. 4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hey "oldsage_1" good advice to the author. Stay away, but like always they come back for more. Wonder why? You're really an idiot oldsage, why don't you take a hard look at the "hall of fame" of loving wives and tell me how many stories are gruesome BTB. That you enjoy "adultery" speaks volumes about you.

jkthekatjkthekatover 2 years ago

I enjoyed it!! to each his own naysayers.

historyandherstoryhistoryandherstoryover 2 years ago

Nice story, well written. Thank you.

amygdalaamygdalaover 2 years ago

Stay tune for part 2 when Brenda fines out.

Impo_64Impo_64over 2 years ago

@ReedRichards said it all! Lousy story...1* (where are the negative ratings when we need them?)

DickSnugfitDickSnugfitover 2 years ago

Very promising beginning, I DID enjoy it, and I'm not always easy to please, and UNLIKE these psychotic auto-reflex armchair-critics, MY time is valuable! So I do NOT waste even one-minute of it by going to great lengths to seek out stories that I know I won't like (in fact I'll likely hate), just to have the perverse `satisfaction' of verbal castigation by shrieking like a Banshee at the Author, and the vast majority of his/her readers who DO choose to keep on reading -thank you very much, because I am totally unable to create anything anyone else might enjoy reading, so I can only denigrate the efforts of those who can, and mock them mercilessly, in an effort to mask my own inadequacies and feelings of worthlessness!

The more of these inane rantings you attract therefore, actually become POSITIVE REVIEWS of your work!

D.S.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Normally not a huge fan of cuckold stories but I liked this enough for 5 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userQuinn_McMullen@Quinn_McMullen
A collaboration that Erin Page and I put together has been published. It combined her Virginia Beach stories and my Gabrielle story. Here is the link: https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=6246638&page=submissions I strongly recommend Erin's Virginia Beach st...