Caroline 05 Cleopatra

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't because I was being hugged by Caroline and Angela. Caroline moved away to retract Cleopatra's arms while Angela was still hugging me fiercely as if she didn't want to let me go.

Caroline was doing something to Cleopatra. I couldn't see what. Angela's head was in front of mine and I was being kissed as Angela had never done before.

"Nick." Caroline said. "Can you come here please? I want to try a variation with Cleopatra. It won't take long."

Angela let me go reluctantly. I had been enjoying her hug and kisses. Maybe she was recovering after the abuse she had suffered and some practising with me appeared great to both of us.

Caroline asked me to stand in front of Cleopatra with my back to her, as before. She pressed a switch. Cleopatra's arms whipped around me followed by the white bag. But this time it didn't have the breast forms or the hip enhancements. It was just a tight wrapping of me from feet to below my neck. Cleopatra took me over to the bench, Angela scuttled out of the way. I was put down on my back and before I knew what they had intended, Caroline and Angela had taken some of the strips from the original version of Cleopatra and secured me to the bench.

Caroline leant over me and kissed me.

"Enjoy yourself, Angela," She said. "I'm going to make coffee. You have about ten minutes."

I didn't understand what Caroline meant. Angela obviously did. She kissed me briefly on the lips before straddling my tightly restrained body. My eyes open wide as she moved further up, lifted her skirt and pressed her panty-covered muff across my mouth.

I had never seen Angela's panties before. If asked, I would have thought she wore sensible cotton ones. Those pressed across my mouth weren't. They were blue thin silk. I could feel her lower lips easily and my tongue could push the panties inside. Angela pressed down harder and wriggled.

"I wanted to do this with my ex," Angela said in a conversational tone, "But he wouldn't. He saw this as submission and he would never think of submitting to me. He would only have sex on his terms despite what I wanted. But you, Nick, would do anything that Caroline wanted, wouldn't you? You want to please her, and now she wants you to please me. Not that we have given you much choice, have we? Cleopatra has efficiently wrapped you for me to use."

I tried harder with my tongue. Suddenly Angela lifted herself and removed her panties before lowering her naked sex again. Now I could really have access. Soon she was groaning and writhing as I induced an orgasm in her. Neither of us noticed as Caroline returned with three cups of coffee. Caroline put the coffee down and moved behind Angela to caress her breasts. Angela was squealing and shuddering as the two of us brought her to ecstasy again and again. She slumped over me, squashing my face before Caroline helped Angela to get off me. Caroline picked up Angela's discarded panties and wiped my mouth and face with them. She kissed me.

"Thank you, Nick, for our friend Angela." Caroline said.

"Ad you were great, Nick. I have wanted that for years. If you weren't Caroline's?"

"But he is, Angela. I don't mind lending him to you from time to time, but only when I'm around. Now..."

Angela got off me. Caroline got on and I had to arouse yet another woman. My coffee was lukewarm when Caroline was satisfied and they released me.

+++

Most of the next week was fairly boring. Angela kept modifying Cleopatra's programming to accept the signal from the security ring. I

had to use that at every stage of Cleopatra's operations. The default setting was that if a ring wasn't used, Cleopatra would release her victim after he had been vertical in the mummy case for five minutes. When that was me, five minutes seemed a very long time.

But two or three times that week I was bundled up in a tight-fitting white shroud and under Angela's sex. Afterwards Caroline rewarded me but I was still pleased that our friend Angela was not only willing but actively wanted sex. Months ago that would have been impossible.

+++

On a Friday night when the club was crowded, Cleopatra was installed and ready to act. After the first hour no one had been in the vulnerable position so Cleopatra had just stood there like a decorative stature.

Tom, one of the regular customers, was there with his girlfriend Sarah. Some of us thought Sarah was a manipulative bitch who abused Tom's passive acceptance. She had ensured that Tom never wore a safety ring and was the victim of many of Caroline's devices every evening.

Sarah had gagged Tom -- of course. Ever since those gags had been available Sarah would gag Tom for at least part of an evening.

This time she told Tom she would remove his gag but she needed better light. She pushed Tom so his back was to Cleopatra and close. As Cleopatra's arms whipped around Tom, electing a surprised grunt, Sarah cackled with glee.

"She's got you, Tom!" Sarah exclaimed. "Enjoy becoming a mummy."

Tom struggled furiously for the few seconds before he was bagged into immobility. Caroline, Angela and I were watching carefully as the first unsuspecting victim of Cleopatra was wrapped, dressed, hooded with a mask and mummified.

Sarah was ecstatic as Tom was restrained and turned into a small replica of Cleopatra. She was laughing at him. She laughed even more as the mummified Tom was placed in a mummy case, sealed inside and fixed in an upright position on the wall.

The three of us were appalled. Normally girlfriends were concerned when their partner was the victim of one of Angela's creations even though they knew he wouldn't be harmed. Sarah's attitude was almost cruel and her laughter at Tom's predicament an enjoyment of his ordeal.

Angela reacted first. She pushed Sarah out of the way and pressed the button on Cleopatra to release Tom immediately. As Cleopatra finished with Tom on the padded bench, Angela inserted a finger in his mouth and removed the gag. She helped Tom to sit up.

"That's it, Sarah!" Tom shouted. "You've gone too far. We're finished, over! Now fuck off!"

"Don't worry, Tom, I'll soon find another stupid idiot like you!" Sarah shouted back before she stormed off to the Ladies toilets.

Angela picked up Tom's hand and pushed a safety ring on one finger. She kissed him on one cheek while still holding him in her arms.

"Thank you, Angela," Tom said. "I wish..."

What Tom was about to wish for was never said but perhaps his wish was answered before he expressed it. Angela had jumped on his lap and had silenced him with a passionate kiss. She didn't let him go for the next hour.

Caroline hauled me upstairs to the staff quarters before she rode me after I had licked at her pussy until she was aroused. When we came downstairs again Tom looked ecstatic. Angela had decided she wanted him and he was very happy to become Angela's. Neither of them regretted it. Tom was considerate, courteous and always willing to do whatever Angela wanted when she wanted it.

As for Sarah? She was right. The club had many more male members than female. She found another man to suffer her attentions within days. Sarah is a bitch, but a spectacular bitch, and perhaps after Tom she was slightly more tolerant but unlike Caroline's creations she doesn't have any safety devices.

Cleopatra was a successful addition to the traps in Jerry's club. Most of her victims had inadvertently got too close and triggered Cleopatra's response. Some few were pushed into position by their partners.

Jane and Teresa used Cleopatra when Jerry became too obnoxious. Late one evening they pushed him into Cleopatra's embrace. They watched as Jerry was wrapped and mummified before being stood in the mummy case against the wall. His wife Teresa switched Cleopatra off so the default five minutes wouldn't operate. Poor Jerry was mummified as a small Cleopatra for half an hour before Teresa relented and turned Cleopatra back on.

I was grateful that Tom was Angela's. She would use him to test her programming of Caroline's creations. I had only to test the new devices as they were being developed but once Caroline was satisfied, Angela would use Tom for testing the program.

But Cleopatra, apart from operating as designed, could be used just to mummify me. I am lying on that padded bench again, tightly wrapped and secured to the bench as Caroline's naked sex descends again for the attention of my lips and tongue...

Being Cleopatra's victim can be enjoyable.

What will Caroline's future project be? At least I now have Angela's Tom to share the testing as the victim of whatever device Caroline comes up with next.

+++


12