Caroline and Her Lovers Ch. 07

Story Info
Getting settled. Welcoming and getting to know Eleanor.
7.7k words
4.73
3k
5

Part 7 of the 12 part series

Updated 02/29/2024
Created 08/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Getting settled. Welcoming and getting to know Eleanor

Written by Aoife

A/N - Please enjoy this continuing sapphic fictional series. Please know this story centers around the love of other women. This is the first time I am dipping my writing toes into the world of dominance and submissive love. There might be a bit of this as our protagonist builds her harem.

***

I stood from the couch, setting the notepad down on the coffee table. My head was spinning but I had a good idea what we would need and where we needed to be with our finances and amount of space for our new home.

I reached down, picking up the leash. "Come on pet, I need a massage, my back is sore. We will go to the spare bedroom then go to our bed."

"Yes Miss Caroline, thank you for allowing Your pet chloe the opportunity to please and care for you."

**** End of Chapter 6 ****

***

Angela, Bev, Chloe, and I watched the last of the boxes being carried out of the house and onto the moving truck. When they finished, the three men sat on the tailgate as the forewoman walked into the now empty house with the inventory sheets.

We chatted briefly discussing delivery details on Saturday, six days from now, our expected delivery date. We received our copy of the inventory sheets and a few moments later, we watched as the light peach colored truck stenciled with "1 GA Peach & 3 South'rn Boyz Moving" pulled away.

I wrapped my arms around Angela and whispered in her ear. "I love you more than anything Angela. I promise we will find a house that you will love just like this one." I kissed her cheek and hugged her again.

"Miss Caroline, you must know wherever the four of us go and wherever we live is my home. We made this building a home. I realized before Bev first started coming to visit me, it wasn't a home, it was just a building."

We kissed once more and after a brief group hug we got ready to load up in the cars. I looked at the girls. "Next stop Rocky Mount, NC."

I looked around one last time taking in the view. Angela and Bev walked up behind me hugging me. I said to them, "I guess my baby brother is like them; he doesn't care either."

I was devastated.

"Let's go. Four hours straight up the Interstate to our hotel." I shook off the negativity and got in the driver's seat, Chloe was with me and Angela and Bev would follow. The two cars were loaded with what we would need for the next six days.

***

The sun was still high in the early Sunday afternoon sky as our two cars pulled into the parking lot of the hotel which Ken and his Executive Assistant Margaret recommended. We parked closest to the side entrance. Angela and I walked into the hotel lobby stepping up to the check in desk.

"Good day, I have a reservation, two rooms adjoining with king beds. The name is Caroline Bell."

"Yes ma'am, one moment." This young man was flipping through the reservations when he brought it up. "Here it is ma'am, two rooms adjoining, one king, and one queen. I have you here with us for six nights."

"Hmm yes." I replied. We got our room keys and made our way out to the car. The four of us each got two suitcases and made our way to the room.

All four of us entered my room, the one with the king bed. I sat at the desk chair for a moment pondering this sight beholden in front of me; my family.

"For the next six days ladies, this is what we have. Tomorrow I will report to my new job. Bev and Chloe, you will continue your job search as will Angela."

I paused and looked at Angela. "I have a specific task for you for which I will explain later. Let's unpack and get settled."

I wasn't aware just how tired I was but shortly after my head hit the pillow and Angela's head rested on my chest, I was sound asleep.

***

At the recommendation of John, we had worked with Benson's Reality. Eleanor was the young realtor who was assigned to us. She described to us several rental properties that were available. We chose a place based on her description and I agreed verbally to sign a six month rental lease.

The house was just a few miles from the town of Bowie, MD. It is a thriving community with an easy drive north to Linthicum Heights where the new office would be located.

***

Monday morning brought a level of excitement which I had been holding in but it was time it broke out fully. I was excited and nervous as I prepared for my new job and new position as a Network Administrator. There were butterflies galore but I was confident.

Before I left the hotel, I had a discussion with Angela explaining to her how I wanted her to get familiar with a few different areas during her job search focusing on Laurel, Crofton, and the Bowie areas.

I explained to her that she and Bev would start searching for a job in the local banks. I wanted Chloe to consider a part-time job only as I had other plans for her once we got moved into the rental and eventually our home. I didn't want them going into the DC or Baltimore areas, that was too far from what John had shared with me the few times we spoke.

"Angela, when you meet with Eleanor and finish the paperwork, I need you to softly ask where are a few places we, My family, can go for a night out."

I thought to myself with all the strain and stress from the last few weeks and the strain of the upcoming weeks we would need to find a nice restaurant and dance club.

"Perhaps she knows of a dance club the four of us can go to where we will not be visually undressed by the patrons nor rebuffed because of our sexuality." I kissed her cheek. "Make me proud Pet."

With that I left for my first day in my new job.

***

Friday afternoon was a great day at work. I have been on the job for just one month now. I was clicking with the team and listening, learning and growing more in my confidence. Because of my banking experience and background, I had been assigned to a project, our client, a bank that was doing a major upgrade. I was responsible for schematics and the timeline.

As we met to review and submit the final project draft and timeline, a coworker disagreed with my timeline assessment. I felt we could have accomplished it quicker and folded to a teammate with more tenure. My coworker wanted a full two more weeks added to the timeline. I was hesitant but I did what I did. When the plan was submitted to Ken, I simply hoped for the best without issues.

I worried about what was presented and will admit when I pulled out of the parking lot headed to the rental house, I just wanted a nice shower with Bev, a glass of wine, and to relax on the couch with My girls. I say house because the girls had done an amazing job setting us in. They unpacked and placed things where they needed to be. Angela was correct; it is the people inside the building which make it a house and a home.

I was exhausted when I pulled down the street and saw an unfamiliar car parked in front of the home. I pulled in the driveway with caution and curiosity. Having parked, I gathered my purse, lunch tote and work bag and made my way up the walk to the front door.

Chloe was at her new favorite spot and was waiting for me. As soon as she saw me walking up the sidewalk, she opened the door greeting me with a simple kiss on my cheek.

As I stepped in, she closed the door. "Good evening Miss, welcome home. I will take your things and place them where they belong."

She took my light jacket, purse and totes. She turned to hang my jacket then made her way to the living room and then the kitchen area.

"Pet" I whispered and she turned. "Who is our guest and when was I to be informed?"

It was just then that Angela turned the corner from the living room to the hall.

"Good evening Miss, my deepest apologies but Eleanor stopped over to discuss with you two new houses which have come to her attention but are not on the market." She lowered her head.

"Comfortable with your friend, aren't you?" I couldn't resist a bit of fun. "You just allow her in without making your Mistress aware and getting approval? Hmm! What else happens without my knowledge?" I giggled inside playing this up a little.

"So much for a shower with Bev and cuddle time on the couch after a challenging day." I sighed heavily, "Let's go."

Now, mind you I didn't care but was going to play this up a bit. There was a hidden meaning to my comment and I was smiling wide inside as I would use this to my advantage once our guest was out of the house, maybe.

I stepped forward making my way down the hall and into the living room to greet Eleanor. As I entered the room, I saw Eleanor for just the second time. The only occasion we met was two weeks ago at the club she recommended. I saw her seated next to Bev on the couch. They both stood immediately.

Eleanor drew my breath away. I was drawn in, my eyes taking in her beauty and posture. Her height, which I am guessing is 5' 10", is much taller than any of us. She is thin but not unhealthy, very athletic. Her smaller breasts don't need the support of a bra. She wore a white camisole under her near sheer white blouse.

I smiled walking towards her. I extended my hand greeting and welcoming her to our humble home. I offered her a seat in the recliner, Bev, Angela and Chloe stood while I took my seat in the center of the couch. Once I was settled, Angela took her seat as did Bev. Chloe curled up at my feet on the floor.

"Welcome El." I started gauging her reaction. "So what brought you here? Do you have a nice place for us?"

I smiled and waited.

"Well." She paused as her eyes were moving left and right looking at each of us.

"El, are you alright?" I asked, "Are you suddenly nervous that you are speaking to Me?"

She shook her head, "I have potentially two homes and I want you to think about them before they officially go on the market. They are to be listed on Sunday."

I smiled and wrapped my arms around Angel and Bev. She continued rambling as I looked at her closer. I was looking at her with a different eye, almost examining her. Eleanor, but to me she would be Ella or El, for short.

I moved my arms from around my girls and sat forward looking at her on the recliner. She seemed to be slightly uncomfortable but she sat with her long slender legs together. Her skirt was just above her knees. She kept her legs tightly closed, as any professional would but I wanted to see her in a different light.

I carefully licked and bit my bottom lip watching her eyes and her body movements. Angela had asked her a question about the houses but I saw she was looking right at me, so I carefully licked my bottom lip again.

Hmm I thought to myself, yes, you look right at me as I undress you with my eyes. I wondered how firm her smallish breasts were. How hard would her nipples get when aroused? How wet was she as her thoughts were distracting knowing I was undressing her? Did she realize I wanted to have her? Use her? Simply take her and make love to her?

God, my kitty was throbbing now.

She seemed so strong in her personality. She must be successful. She has a commanding way about her, sitting in My house. I was enthralled; my mind was filled with pure lust. I needed to tease her.

I interrupted her mid-sentence by raising my hand slightly and clearing my throat. "El, do you exercise much? Your legs look like you do; I wonder are you a swimmer, maybe a runner? Hmm?"

The room went silent and waited for her reaction and response. We all watched as she blushed and lowered her head trying to hide her embarrassment.

This is when I jumped with joy inside and almost squealed.

"El, don't look down, ever. Miss doesn't approve of that type of behavior." Chloe spoke with a firm but nurturing voice.

I smiled wide and moved my hand down, placing it on Chloe's shoulder, touching her softly.

"Hmm yes! My Chloe is correct; a woman should never lower her head. A woman should always hold her head high, proud of whom she is, unless ..."

I paused and leaned forward looking straight at El. "Unless you aren't proud of whom you are. Which I doubt Ella. Are you El? Are you proud of whom you are?"

I was quick in my back to back questions. I smiled when Bev turned to me and whispered softly for only me to hear.

"Miss, I wonder if her pussy is wet for you. I can see her needing to shift, a desire to rub her legs together."

I smiled and kissed Bev's cheek. Then I said in a normal tone of voice. "Ella, you are very attractive. Your beautiful ginger hair, the soft freckles that highlight your skin, your smile, and deep green eyes just effortlessly beautiful. Oh how I could stare into them while getting lost with lust."

I leaned back against the couch. "Please tell me more about the house you want us to buy from you." I smiled and nodded at her.

Ella continued telling us about the houses. They sounded nice but I was truly distracted. It was a few minutes later when Angela leaned over and whispered in my ear.

"Miss you haven't heard a thing she has said have you? You are dreaming of her, aren't you Miss?" Angela pressed her nose to my cheek then gently kissed it.

I smiled and stood. "Thank you Eleanor. I am sorry but I am a bit tired from my day. I am going to go take a shower, relax, and have some dinner with my girls. Speak with Angela; give her all the details you want me to know. I am interested and will be in touch with you before noon tomorrow. I would hope you don't have to list the houses yet."

I paused for specific effect, wanting Eleanor to know I was in control of everything here. "Angela?"

Angela nodded and smiled. I turned and looked at Bev. "Let's go Bev."

I walked out of the room, down the hall and up the stairs. I looked over my shoulder smiling as Bev was right behind me. She was smiling wide knowing her satisfaction was soon to be had.

***

I woke to the wonderful feeling of Angela on my left, her firm naked breasts pressing against my side. Bev was on my right, her right hand gently caressing my stomach, her lips kissing my skin. Chloe must have gotten cold as she was wrapped up in her blanket spooning behind Bev.

My troubled heart was filled with so much joy and strife, confused on need, desire, and selfishness.

Angela stirred slightly, pressing her naked breasts into my side. As she cuddled closer I felt the heat of her womanhood pressing against my hip. She lifted her leg slightly pressing firmer against me.

"Another sister pet would give me four pets and make a nice household of five. A true harem for Me." I murmured.

"Her physical fitness seems very important to her. I didn't see an ounce of fat on her. And oh my, her thighs and calves."

"She is a beautiful woman Miss." Chloe whispered.

It was then I heard Bev moan.

I giggled. "Chloe, are you teasing your sister pet?"

"Yes Miss, I was waiting for you to wake and beg your permission to play with her. I would love to get my girlcock which I know is only used with your permission and please my sister."

I rolled over to my right side and looked deep into Bev's eye while speaking to Chloe. "Chloe, dearest pet, is that what you want? Do you want My permission to fuck My pet Bev, your sister? The woman who is My slut ..."

Bev moaned loudly again, this time I heard the distinct sound escape her lips for when she is finger fucked. You see Bev makes a little humming whimper when she is fucked.

"Ohh Bev, we might need to silence your moans with something. Maybe your big sister Angela will have you suck her pussy while my baby pet fucks you with her girlcock."

Angela suddenly moved to my neck and started kissing Me. Covering My neck and naked back. She gently moved my hair to the side. "Oh please Miss. Please let this pet silence her sister. I beg you Miss Caroline."

I leaned forward kissing Bev deeply. My left hand palmed her breast. I felt her nipple firm and hard. I broke the kiss.

"What do you want Bev? Ask nicely and it shall be granted."

I kissed her quickly before she could speak. I slid my tongue into her mouth seeking hers. They met wrapping one around the other. I pulled My hand back. My fingers softly pinch her nipple. As I rolled her nipple between My fingers I pulled away from her lips.

"What do you seek Bev?" I rolled her nipple firmer. She moaned louder, squealing in delight. "Not until you ask Beverly! What do you want?"

Miss pl ...please Miss!" Her breathing was quick, she was gasping, "Miss I am Yours to command. Use me Miss!"

Her head rolled side to side as Chloe slid two fingers in and out of Bev. I looked at Chloe and smiled, shaking My head. "Go ahead."

I kissed Bev deeper again. Then pulled back, rolling onto My back. Angela, My perfect pet waited. I reached for her with my hands cupping her face and pulled her in for a kiss. I lovingly held her face in My hand then whispered.

"My dearest Angela, have her please you, enjoy your sister pet with Chloe while I shower and take care of a few things. Take your time, I will be downstairs."

I kissed her once more with all the love I could share then made my way off the bed and into the bathroom.

***

Angela

I rinsed my hair just as Chloe and Bev walked into the bathroom. I turned off the water then spoke with my pet sisters. I shared with them that I was thrilled that Miss allowed our love and our enjoyment this morning and that I was going downstairs to care for Miss. I expected them to not take too much time as I wanted them downstairs as well to assist in breakfast and our tasks. I kissed each of them and playfully swatted Chloe's bum.

"Get moving your two."

I dressed in my Saturday casual jeans, camisole and sweatshirt then headed downstairs. I enjoyed the freedom of not wearing a bra unlike while at work. The satin of the camisole keeps my nipples in constant awareness and hard.

I turned from the hall into the kitchen to see Miss Caroline sitting at the table. The coffee had finished brewing. I reached for her cup and poured her coffee adding just a small touch of sugar to it.

She looked deep in thought, just looking out the window. I set her coffee in front of her then kissed her cheek.

"Thank you Miss for the enjoyable morning I will make this up to you Miss." I kissed her cheek again.

She raised her arm curling it around me and pulled me close to her. Suddenly she stood and wrapped her arms around me. Hugging me close I did the same, pulling her close to me. I was taken aback as Miss Caroline lowered her head to my sweatshirt burying her face and suddenly sobbed.

I held her tight just loving the woman who has given so much to me. She has given me emotional strength and love, physical love, a reason for understanding and a family. I simply held her and caressed her back and shoulders with my hands comforting her for whatever was challenging her.

"Miss Caroline, whatever it is, whatever is troubling you, please know I am here to take that pain away from you. It is I, Your Angela, who is your rock should you ever need."

Miss Caroline's head was still pressed to my chest as she nodded. I could sense some sorrow but I wasn't exactly certain as to why. My Miss needed me and I was here for her.

She is all that matters to me.

I felt her hug me tighter and then stroked my back. Miss Caroline then released the hug and lifted her head from my chest. She whispered that she would return momentarily. She asked if I could make her a piece of toast as her stomach was suddenly upset.

She stepped away down the hall into the powder room. I had waited to make her toast not knowing how long she would be. Thankfully I had. It was about fifteen minutes later that Miss Caroline returned from the powder room. She returned to her seat at the table.