Caroline and Her Lovers Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I prepared her toast and brought it to her with a fresh cup of coffee.

"We will not speak of what happened. Am I understood Angela?"

"Of course Miss Caroline, as you desire." I stepped away and started preparing our standard Saturday breakfast, waffles topped with fresh fruit. This time I had chosen strawberries and whipped cream.

I heard the girls coming down the steps and saw them dressed in what was deemed proper attire for when we would be out shopping later. They each got to their duties while I had a seat at the table with Miss.

As we were eating I spoke up. "Miss, how would you like for me to move forward with the houses?"

"Make an appointment with Eleanor for us to go see them." Miss Caroline said flatly. "I know we must make a decision as I want us to get settled and move forward.

"Yes Miss." I replied and went about eating. I knew there was something going on in her head but I wasn't about to speak on it. I saw Bev and Chloe look at her then they both looked at me. I barely shook my head 'no'. They understood.

I finished my meal and called Eleanor, making arrangements to meet her just outside the Crofton city area to see the first home. With directions in hand we left the house with plenty of time to meet Eleanor at 11:30 as discussed.

***

As we arrived at the home, Eleanor stepped from her car. She was dressed in a beautiful professional outfit, slacks, a blouse and a matching jacket. I noticed her ginger hair this time. It was curled slightly and tucked just behind her ear. We stepped out of Miss Caroline's car and followed Miss as she greeted Eleanor.

Eleanor escorted us into the front door of the home. I wasn't impressed in the least. I didn't like the color of the walls, they were a drab white. The carpeting, though recently cleaned, was a mauve which turned me off immediately. As we walked into the kitchen, Miss Caroline took my hand and held me, stopping me in my tracks. She nodded and allowed Bev and Chloe to walk past us.

Miss leaned into me. "I saw your reaction. We will leave if you want. I told you when we were still in Savannah we would find you the perfect home as you sold yours."

My reaction and nonverbal response must have given it away. The next thing I knew Miss had announced that she wasn't happy with this and was there another. She was very sharp in her tone towards Eleanor.

"You need to work harder in finding my family a suitable house for our home. I am not above calling and finding another realtor, Eleanor."

I could see Miss's words were absolutely understood by Eleanor. She composed herself and was firm in her response. "I assure you that will not be necessary Caroline."

However, I was embarrassed, my Miss was rude. What she had said was uncalled for.

Chloe whispered something in Eleanor's ear and she looked straight ahead and said, "I assure you that will not be necessary Mi ... Miss Caroline."

I was stunned and looked at Chloe. My expression was one of 'What was that about!'

We all turned to leave the house heading to our cars. As we got outside Eleanor suggested we join her for a cup of coffee. There was a nice cafe just around the corner. She looked at her watch and shared that for the second home as she made arrangements with the current owners that we would be stopping over around 12:30.

We would be very early; Miss agreed and told Eleanor we would follow her. Miss handed me the keys to the car and instructed Chloe she was to sit upfront with me. For the second time today, both Bev and Chloe just looked at me. Again, I shook my head and they understood. There was something, an internal struggle going on with Miss and I wasn't sure how to address it.

As we arrived at the cafe I shut off the engine. I asked. "Miss, may this one have a private word with you?" My stomach was in knots, I was scared but I was also embarrassed. "I would like for Bev and Chloe to go inside, please."

I looked at Miss Caroline in the rear view mirror, her eyes bore into mine as she nodded her head. "Go on girls, Miss and I will be along shortly."

As the girls closed the two doors, I held my hands tight; clenching them on my lap knowing this could earn me a significant spanking or punishment. I cleared my throat, swallowed and spoke looking forward and not in the rearview mirror.

"I am yours and I serve You as You wish Miss but there is something troublesome on Your mind and I wish for You to either share what that is or snap out of it. I am aware I will be punished for my tone but there is something going on and this isn't like You, Miss."

I exhaled then continued. "You were rude to Eleanor; you embarrassed me and the girls. How dare You Miss? Why you would tease her yesterday, make comments about her, then today be as stand-offish like You are being Miss. Frankly you are being rude to someone who is helping us."

I stopped and looked in the mirror. Her eyes were partially closed; she was squinting, her face nearly turning red and her lips closed tight.

"Do You think I am naive? Come now Miss, You aren't that stupid. Out with it! Come on Miss, what is wrong? What did that woman do to you in the last day for you to be so ...."

"Enough Angela, that is just quite enough out of your disrespectful mouth. And yes you will be punished! How dare you!" She almost huffed in her exhale.

"Because I love you Miss." I screamed. "I see and feel I felt your pain and wish to take it away, Miss." I said softly. "Do you understand how much I love you Miss Caroline?"

I looked back in the mirror. "I love you enough to know and be fully aware I will be punished." Tears welled up in my eyes and they flowed. My cheeks streaked with tears trying to understand the trouble my love was going through.

"Miss I love you more than anything I have yet to experience and need to remove this strife and pain from you. Give me the pains and challenges you have. I am Yours to command and use. I never want You to be sad."

I heard her move and I felt her touch my shoulder. After a moment she spoke. "Angela, I have fallen so deep in love with you, Bev and Chloe but you are my deepest love."

I thought I heard her voice crack slightly. "There is something inside of me that wants Eleanor in the family but I fear I am being greedy and unloving to you. Yet I feel unselfish with this desire. When I offer Eleanor a collar, and I will, I must ensure that my girls, you, Bev and Chloe understand My love for you is never ending."

That is when I heard her cry. "I am yours Angela. I am your Miss and you live in My heart, My soul, and My entire body. Yet I need to have this other girl for our family, making us complete."

I moved my right hand across my chest and placed it on hers. "Miss, when I accepted you as my Mistress and proudly accepted Your collar, I knew where I belonged for the remainder of my life. That is at Your command in all things good and bad Miss."

I gently squeezed her hand, "Miss Caroline, I love you more than You will ever know and certainly more than my pet sisters ever will."

I softly released her hand, lowering mine to my lap. "And Miss I gladly accept Your punishment for my outburst and disobedience but at least You shared with me and it is off Your heart. That is what I am also here for Miss."

I reached with my left hand and pulled a tissue from my purse and handed it to her. I then pulled a tissue from my purse for myself, gently dabbing my eyes in an attempt to not smudge the little makeup I wore.

When I was presentable, I softly spoke. "Miss I beg Your forgiveness but as I said, I accept the punishment You will assign to Your pet."

I lowered my head in shame. I cannot believe I spoke to the woman I love and serve as I did. I heard her open the car door. I pulled the handle and opened my door only to stand and wait, following Miss Caroline into the coffee shop.

***

As we finished our coffee, Miss Caroline asked Eleanor if she could ride with her to the house. She sought to have a private conversation with her. Eleanor graciously accepted her request. Eleanor walked Miss Caroline to the passenger side, opened and held her door until she was seated comfortably. Once they were both in the car, we left the cafe.

We were following Eleanor when Bev asked what our private conversation was about. I assured her that everything was okay and that Miss Caroline 'had a few things on her mind'. We followed Eleanor to the new house, which appeared to be in a beautiful residential area of Bowie.

As Eleanor pulled her car in the driveway I almost froze. I pulled our car to a stop on the street and was amazed at the magnificent sight my eyes laid upon. This house, a beautiful, two-story red brick with medium gray siding. A large bay window was on the first floor to the left. Across the front, on the second floor were four windows, two on each side. A beautiful arch window which seemingly was the showpiece of the two-story entryway was in the center.

I almost forgot to turn the car off before opening my door, but Bev touched my arm, bringing me back to reality. As I stepped out of the car I saw the beautiful porch that wrapped around the front and part of the left side of the house. The front was adorned with a beautiful flower garden that stopped just in front of the two car garage.

I don't know if the others could tell as quickly as I could, but I smiled wide, so wide my cheeks were sore by the time I walked up the driveway. Miss Caroline looked at me and smiled wide as well. She then winked and kissed my cheek, as we all followed Eleanor up the sidewalk and to the front door. As Eleanor opened the front door Miss Caroline put her hand on the small of my back and gently pressed pushing me forward to be the first one to walk inside the home.

After 40 minutes of walking through the first floor, the second floor and a short tour of the finished basement, Miss Caroline asked Eleanor if the four of us could have a few moments in private to speak. Eleanor excused herself and said she would be out on the front porch chair if we needed anything.

I stood with my hands, folded across my stomach, almost giddy. As I turned to Miss Caroline, I had tears of joy in my eyes. I started crying as Bev and Chloe each wrapped an arm around me. Miss Caroline took a step forward and looked at me and asked, "Based on your reaction dearest pet Angela, is this the building you wish to turn into our home? The home you would like us to have? "

"Oh, Ms. Caroline, I know this is what I want. As soon as I pulled up my heart started beating fast. My stomach is queasy with joy. I am giddy as a schoolgirl. I would love to make this a home. For You, My Mistress and for my sister pets"

It was with that she turned and stepped outside asking Eleanor to come inside so we could discuss details.

***

Later that afternoon when we returned home, I waited in the car as Bev and Chloe were sent inside at the command of Miss Caroline. I was nervous but I knew I would accept and frankly did deserve whatever she directed.

I listened as her breathing slowed. Miss Caroline took a deep breath then slowly exhaled. "I have never been more disappointed in you pet yet I honor and understand your actions and words."

I thought I heard her voice crack. "you are My lieutenant, My second, My confidant and the woman I love without a doubt in My mind. But if you ever, ever, raise your voice or speak to me like that again, you will be placed in the corner with a ball gag and a blindfold for a month. Do you understand Me?"

"Yes Miss, my apologies Miss." I was truly remorseful but firm in my reasons for what I had done.

"Once inside the house you will get your blindfold. You will immediately go to the spare room where you will kneel in the far corner away from the window with your blindfold on, your hands behind your back. you will not speak, you will not cry, you will not move until I summon you."

"Yes Miss." I whispered.

"I am so disappointed in you Angela, you of the three, I expected you to act more respectful. If you want to speak to Me and discuss what or how I ..." She paused.

I heard her voice crack as if she was crying. I upset her significantly. She exhaled. "Just go Angela, now!"

***

I did as I was told. It was well after midnight when Bev and Chloe came into the spare room and assisted me in standing. They assisted me by helping me to walk to the second bedroom where I was to sleep by myself for the remainder of the night and the next three nights.

My lesson learned, I promised I would never speak back to or raise my voice to Miss ever again. Those nights in bed alone, I cried myself to sleep. Her words hurt me more than the darkness and loneliness of the spare room. I never wanted to be a disappointment to my Mistress.

***

Caroline

Three months have passed since we have moved into our beautiful new house, which over time we have made into our home. Once we closed and took possession, we spent the next seven weeks, mostly weekends cleaning and painting. Chloe, with My approval, paused her part-time job search to take responsibility of the cleaning duties. Angela, Bev and I assisted on the weekends and on the evenings we didn't work late. Thankfully, with those two working for the banks their schedules were rather cut and dry. They assisted much more than I did.

The bank project I was on was going smoothly, though both the client and Ken questioned the timeframe and moved it up a full ten days. I swallowed my pride not saying a word about anything.

The main living room was painted harvest wheat; the kitchen was a sunrise yellow, the dining room a soft cream. My master suite was painted a soft rose with white accents. Angela, Bev selected slightly different soft blues for their rooms, Chloe asked for and of course I allowed hers to be beautiful lavender. Angela shared a bathroom. Chloe had a smaller hall bathroom.

We didn't update the finished basement; it was just perfect as it was set up for a small kitchenette. There was a large area and I suggested we not do anything with it as I had a specific idea in mind.

I pulled into the driveway late on Tuesday night. Chloe met me at the front door taking my purse and tote. She let me know that Angela and Bev were in the living room as they got home an hour ago.

I kissed her softly on the lips. "You can tell Bev I will not need her tonight. There will be a guest for dinner. She will be here in 30 minutes. Please inform them that collars are required this evening when our guest arrives." I kissed her again then started up the steps to my bedroom.

I stripped and took a quick shower and walked back to the bedroom. I saw that Bev set out a comfortable pair of jeans and a purple camisole. I dressed and made My way downstairs. When I entered the kitchen I kissed Chloe and whispered in her ear how much I love her and how nicely the table looked. She had already arranged it with a fifth place setting.

Angela and Bev each welcomed me with a kiss and a hug. I informed them that I invited Eleanor for dinner and a conversation regarding her other skills. Bev and Chloe both looked at Me with curiosity.

"My dearest girls, we are about to go down a journey together in fitness. It seems Eleanor is a highly skilled, certified fitness instructor who focuses on female clients. She specializes in yoga, stretching, toning with low weights and running." I smiled.

"I have invited her to come educate us on her services and how we can become better physically fit. And something else which Angela is aware of." I winked at her.

A few short minutes later I heard a knock at the door. "Angela, go see to our guest please. Bev, you can assist Chloe."

I turned and walked towards the front door and made my way to greet Eleanor and give her something prior to Bev and Chloe seeing her.

As I approached the main foyer, I saw Angela had greeted her properly and had taken her coat. I paused looking at her natural beauty, her alabaster skin, her simple jeans and blouse which had the first two buttons undone. I smiled and reached out with both of My hands, taking her hands in mine, holding them.

I looked in her eyes and moved forward kissing her cheek, welcoming her. Angela stood to her side smiling wide. I pulled her closer for a gentle hug, and not feeling much resistance, I whispered in her ear.

"I am thrilled to host you for dinner. My girls and I are looking forward to listening to you and your secrets and how we can be more physically fit."

I pulled back some and waited. I watched her eyes, they were wide open and almost glazed over.

I smiled, "Yes Eleanor, these are My girls. They all serve Me as their Mistress." I turned to Angela and nodded.

She quickly affixed her collar around her neck, buckling it tight. Angela took a small step forward. She placed her hand softly on Eleanor's shoulder giving her a reassuring touch. She spoke with a breathy whisper.

"Miss Caroline is a loving Mistress and has a place for you in our home, our lives and our harem. We want to welcome you as our sister pet when you are ready."

I smiled. "Angela, go assist your sister pets by having them dress properly while I show El the changes we have made since purchasing the house from her."

I held El's hands firmer. "Have I scared you away?"

"No Caroline, you haven't but I am unaware of ..."

I placed My finger on her lips, then removed it leaning forward kissing them. "Shh my dear. One day you will call me Miss Caroline El." I held her hands a bit softer. "Come El; let Me show you our home while My girls prepare for dinner."

We walked up the steps; I showed her each bedroom and the hallway bath. I let her peek into the master bedroom but told her that a more detailed view would come later, not today but later. We walked down two flights of steps to the basement where I pointed out to her that I wanted an exercise area set up for us and for our health.

I could see her mind in overdrive, she was an intelligent woman. As we finished chatting and walked up the stairs to the first floor, I couldn't have been prouder. Angela had done well and as directed, she, Bev and Chloe, stood in the living room, wearing their collars, their heads straight looking forward, smiling.

"You see El, My girls are loving, obedient and most of all caring. Not only for Me but for each other."

I placed my hand on the small of her back, and then ran My fingers up her spine. "There is a special place for you, here in our home. A place to make our family complete. All you must do is ask."

I kissed her cheek. "Chloe, we shall have dinner now dearest. Please seat yourselves and let's dine."

***

I watched El closely during dinner. I had specific questions about her skills as a fitness expert and how we should proceed. As we spoke she discussed the assessment she would give each of us and based on our fitness goals. I witnessed her confidence grow with each statement. This was her domain.

It excited, captivated and thrilled Me. I felt a hand on My thigh. I looked to My left, Angela was smiling as Chloe and El were engaged in a conversation about dieting and food preparation. I slid My hand over top of Angela's and drew it closer to my inner thigh, stroking My thigh softly through the denim of My jeans. My pussy throbbing, wet and in need.

I leaned over to Bev and whispered in her ear. "I need you very soon. We will all make love tonight. I need you with your girlcock. My pet, your Mistress, is hungry for you."

I could hear the change in Bev's breathing. It was sudden and thrilling. I pressed for more.

"Bev." I kissed her earlobe then nipped it slightly. "I wonder if El likes a girlcock thrusting in and out of her kitty. I wonder if she screams or just moans loudly with her orgasm. I wonder Bev, don't you?" I nipped at her ear again.