Caroline and Her Lovers Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could feel the drastic change in Bev's breathing, she was on edge and I was going to have her tonight.

"El my dear, do you have plans this Saturday? I wonder if you could come for lunch and start your assessments." I smiled as my mind raced and my kitty throbbed with anticipation.

"I can be free, yes Caroline."

Her eyes were open, wide and accepting, I could see something in them, and there was desire. There was need in her eyes. I had a feeling this would be easier than I expected.

I stood excusing myself to the powder room. I noticed Chloe's eyes watching Me. I nodded and smiled wide as she excused herself as well. Chloe stood walking around the table to follow Me. I stopped just short of opening the powder room door. I pulled Chloe close, whispering to her. "Pet, you will caress El's thigh when you go sit back down and you will invite her to bring a change of clothing and suggest she spend Saturday night with us."

I kissed her cheek, turned and opened the powder room door, sending her back to her seat.

***End of Chapter 7***

Thank you for taking your time to read this chapter. This was a nice chapter to write as I relived my past a bit when I relocated to Washington DC for the first time.

I do hope you take some time and tell me what you think in either voting or in comments. As always your constructive criticism is appreciated.

I have a few ideas for chapters 8, 9, and beyond. It will take a bit of time as I have been distracted in life.

All my love,

Aoife