Caroline and Her Lovers Ch. 12

Story Info
The conclusion.
12.2k words
4.83
1.4k
2

Part 12 of the 12 part series

Updated 02/29/2024
Created 08/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Caroline and Her Lovers Ch. 12

The Conclusion

Written by Aoife

A/N - Please enjoy the conclusion of this Sapphic fictional series. New members are welcomed into Caroline's workplace and harem. As always I hope you enjoy the series.

***

I felt a warm and soft kiss on My cheek and a hand on my now covered back as Chloe woke Me. She assisted Me in dressing; I made My way downstairs for some dinner, opting for just a bit of salad and some pasta.

I received a stern look from Angela. She kissed My cheek saying it was out of love and I needed to eat. I smiled and winked at her, thanking her in Our special way.

I curled up on the couch with My girls surrounding Me. I fell asleep on the couch, My head resting on Angela's shoulder as Harley Elizabeth entertained us while doting over her baby sister, Hanna.

There was comfort, love and a feeling of completeness... maybe.

***End of Chapter 11***

***

On Friday, I walked into the office arriving before the team did. I wanted to get settled but was on pins and needles. There was a buzz in the air as the teams came together, now over 250 strong in total for John's company. I kept focused and did my job while keeping my ears to the ground and watching for any signs of a decision in the Sr. Director role. It has been three days since my interview.

Just after lunch, Jordan called me and asked if I could come over and meet with Ken. I had a feeling this was it, I was being let down that I didn't get the role and that they had at least hired the external candidate. I couldn't bare the outcome if Jason was promoted.

I made my way to Ken's office, just outside his door Jordan was standing there with Margaret, I paused. They both smiled and Jordan winked at me. She knocked on the door, two soft raps. She twisted the knob opening the door. John was seated on the sofa couch, Ken stood from his desk. I heard the door close behind me as John spoke.

When he finished speaking he asked me how I felt. I think that was the point where I broke down and cried the fourth happiest tears of my life. The others, marrying My girls and the births of my daughters, Harley Elizabeth and Hannah.

John went to shake my hand but I wrapped my arms around him hugging him. Sure, it could have been considered unprofessional but it is what I felt at the moment. I hugged Ken as well.

"John and Ken, from the day we met in Washington DC at the conference, I knew this felt right. Thank you both."

They asked that I keep this under confidence and that an announcement would be made at 3:00 this afternoon. Jason was going to be informed in private.

After the conversation with Jason and the announcement of my promotion, Jason tendered his resignation walking out immediately. He felt his skills were, in his words, "far superior to the likes of me and could be better utilized at another organization".

John, Ken, and I agreed that this move on his part wasn't a bad thing; it was actually good for the company.

"Caroline" Ken said to me, "Let's build a team which no company could ever rival, starting with Annalise, replacing Jason, putting her in your role. We can find another lead and team mate if needed."

I wholeheartedly agreed, we immediately offered my vacant position to Annalise. In a short phone call with the three of us on the phone, she immediately accepted without hesitation sharing that she was excited to come on board with the team as the Director of Network and Cyber Security.

***

As I drove home that night I felt amazing having had that conversation with Ken. I called Pet as I prepared to pull out from the parking lot.

"Yes Miss?" Chloe replied.

"We shall dine out tonight, a light celebration of sorts. Casual but comfortable clothing, you know what I like."

"Yes Miss, i will care for it and be prepared for when You arrive." The call ended, I turned on my playlist making my way home.

When I pulled in the driveway, as is my normal, I gathered my purse, satchel and lunch container. I saw Chloe had the front door open; Harley Elizabeth was standing next to her. My little Miss smiled and waved to Me as I walked up the sidewalk and stepped up on the porch.

Chloe opened the door and Harley Elizabeth almost screamed, "Hi mommy Caroline. I want to be like Aunt Chloe and help."

I smiled wide and bent down kissing her cheek as she hugged me kissing my cheek. I dropped my things on the floor and wrapped my arms around our precious daughter, picking her up.

"Chloe, will you please." I asked as I carried Harley into the house and walked to the family room.

"Of course Miss." Chloe laughed a little as we both looked at each other knowing full well how big she was getting.

Once we were ready as a family, we left and made our way to Marie's, a local Italian place which catered to anyone and especially families. It was all served family style. We had a wonderful dinner filled with laughter fueled by Harley Elizabeth and Hannah.

As we all pulled into the driveway and made our way inside, I suggested that Chloe and Bev take the girls for their baths and to see they have a good night's sleep.

Harley Elizabeth went to rebuke that she wasn't ready for bed, and I knelt down and whispered in her ear. "Little girls who listen properly will grow big and strong and will one day have a wife as pretty as she is."

I kissed her cheek. "It is time for your bath and time for you to go to sleep, Momma Caroline and your Mamma need adult time."

"I will care for them, Miss. Bev can stay." She whispered quietly to Me.

Harley Elizabeth nodded and walked up the stairs with Chloe who also carried her Hannah. As Chloe insisted, she took care of the girls. I walked with My girls into the family room and stood with them.

"My dearest girls, a night of celebrating not only our lives and careers but the love of each other. Yet, there is one who does so much for all of us, yet does it without any complaints."

I pointed with my finger to the ceiling indicating I was speaking of Chloe.

"Miss, she rarely allows us to help. At times I need to interject to help with Harley Elizabeth." Bev spoke.

"Rare at times, Miss." El chimed in.

I looked at Angela; she just shook her head agreeing with the others.

"El, we will need some massage oils, Bev a few towels, and maybe a few extra pillows. I feel tonight we will all focus on surprising her with a session focused on her."

As they turned to move away and to get her their items I smiled. "Wait. Angela, we will need My girlcock and her butt plug. I will get her collar. Let's make it a spectacular night for her."

"I will gather some water for her, Miss." El spoke.

I kissed her lips. "Yes My dearest, she will need it."

The four of us were waiting in the family room when Chloe came down the steps joining us. Chloe froze in her tracks, she stood there speechless. I was the first to approach her.

"Miss?"

I kissed her lips softly then moved back a half step. I pressed My finger to her lips, silencing her. I brought her collar from behind My back.

"Lift your hair pet." As she did I affixed her collar, and then kissed her deeply, wrapping my hands around her. I broke the hug and stepped back from her.

"Girls, strip your sister and have her placed in the center of the room."

Angela and Bev took her hands and led her to the center of the family room. Bev knelt in front of her and slowly removed her jeans and panties. Angela moved to stand behind her unbuttoning her blouse and removed it. I stood back and watched as My baby doll, who had grown into a woman on her own, was unwrapped like a Christmas gift.

"El now that Pet is unwrapped, she is almost ready." I winked and nodded at Angela; she picked her pink jeweled plug from the towel and handed it to El. "Help her with her plug please. Make certain she is well lubed, you never know where My girlcock might end up."

I walked to My baby doll. "you do so much for Us all in our home every day. We never really reward you like we should. Tonight, all of our love is for you."

I kissed her as El oiled her plug, Bev wrapped her in a hug and Angela assisted in opening her legs and spreading her still firm ass cheeks. Chloe's eyes opened wide, she moaned and smiled the entire time as El seated her plug gently in her bottom.

"Angela, lay with her and love My baby doll, feast on her nectar making her scream in ecstasy and love."

I took a step back then walked behind Bev and whispered in her ear. She turned to Me and nodded. Bev removed her clothes and lay down next to Chloe and started planting kisses all over her stomach and chest, circling her breasts.

"El, assist Me in undressing please." El smiled wide, "Yes thank you Miss." I watched Angela and Bev adoring Chloe's body, stimulating her erogenous zones and taking her to a level of love she hadn't had in a while.

El removed My top and bra, and then turned to kneel behind Me. Her hands circled My waist and slowly removed my slacks, and panties. As I stepped out of them, she moved My left leg to the side, opening Me up slightly. I let her play.

When I felt her hands slide up My outer legs and felt her kiss up the backs of My legs, I knew what she wanted.

"Miss, may I?" El continued kissing my calves and moved higher to the back of My thighs. I hadn't responded but when she started kissing the cleft of My ass and as her nose traced up the valley of My ass, I spread wider.

"Feast as your sisters are." I tried to reach back and take hold of her head. El moved quicker as her hands wrapped around my body, her fingers immediately opened My petals.

El waited no longer as her tongue grazed across my puckered pink star. She took her time with her pointed tongue and circled My rim, teasing Me. Her hands held Me firmer as she pressed her tongue deep into My tight dark tunnel.

"Yes!" I squealed "Fuck your Miss slut!"

And El did, her motivation was more than I had enjoyed with her in months. She flicked her tongue in and out and closed her lips on My rim sucking it and would then slide her tongue back deeper. A sensation she hadn't given me in a long time.

My knees started to go weak and buckle. I called out her name and as I did she brought her fingers to My clit and pinched it only as she could.

I threw My head and groaned. "Now" I screamed. Her tongue pressed deeper inside. I could feel her trying to drive it deeper as she pressed her face to My body.

"Elll!" I closed My eyes hard but then heard a squeal from My baby doll as Angela and Bev brought her over the edge for what must have been a second time.

"Enough." I moaned as I bent forward then felt El's hand grip My waist.

"Bev help me please with Miss." El was firm in her words.

I lay down on the floor landing on a few of the pillows which covered our floor. I felt the hands and arms of My girls covering and wrapping around Me. I opened my eyes wide when I felt the soft kisses on My legs.

"No more!"

I heard the softest request as her voice thrilled My soul. I knew I could and never would deny her.

I closed My eyes and suddenly it was as if I was back in that hotel in Washington DC, all those years ago. My mind played tricks on Me as I first laid My eyes on the woman who is now and will always be My baby doll.

"My girlcock baby doll. Get it for you. Angela... "

I was politely silenced when a soft kiss covered my lips. I felt the gentle touch of her hands cupping My cheeks.

She broke the kiss ever so gently. "Miss we have changed your plans and have decided this is your congratulations and celebration. Jordan called us earlier and shared the good news of your promotion.

I felt four sets of hands covering My body all at once. "Punish me later Miss but You are going to be loved by Your girls now."

I felt My legs being gently opened as Bev kissed Me. The tip of my feeldoe pressed at my opening. I could feel her slowly lean forward and start to make love to me. I felt kisses on My nipples, then the surge as I was opened wide as My feeldoe entered Me fully.

"Gawd Yes Pets please fuck your Miss. Take Me and love Me."

I came down from My orgasm to find Chloe and Bev waiting with two hot washcloths to clean Me.

"Angela?" I asked softly. "You are all amazing lovers but tonight was about Chloe.

I felt their hands caressing Me and then a soft kiss on each eyelid.

She spoke, whispering in My ear. "Miss, You must know the thrill I had this evening and then to have a chance to love You and have You cum in Your Pet's arms. This was one of the best nights of my life, Miss. please know I will always be your baby doll."

"I love you Chloe. I love all of you, let's go to bed and cuddle making this night fabulous."

***

That following Monday as I left the house for work, Angela and Bev asked for a moment. I nodded and followed them as they walked into our formal living room. We all sat. I could see a bit of nervousness on Bev's face.

"What is it My love?" I leaned forward touching her leg.

Angela spoke up, "Miss Caroline, we aren't a family who celebrates our birthdays. We never really have, except for Harley Elizabeth and Hannah. And well..." Angela hesitated and closed her eyes.

"Angela, what is it?"

"Miss, Your baby doll's going to be thirty this year." She stopped and watched My expression change immediately.

I thought to myself oh my goodness she will be thirty!

"Thirty! Well then we will do something special for her. Won't we." It was a statement, not a question.

"I suggest the four of us start putting our collective thoughts together and change this non-birthday celebration tradition immediately which I seemed to have started and maintained."

I stood and hugged them both, "Keep this secret from her but get El involved. Maybe a weekend away, at the least."

I turned and ran out the door to work, thinking now in hindsight how silly I have been to not recognize My girls birthdays. It was just something never done in My parents' house, something I never 'learned' to do as a child. I drove to work with sadness in My heart.

I needed to fix this starting now. I pulled into the office parking lot; I grabbed my phone and sent a text to Angela. "I will make this up to you. All of you I promise."

***

As the Wednesday workday was coming to a close, Ken knocked on my office door asking to speak with me for a moment. I stood and welcomed him into my office, well his old office. As he entered, he closed the door behind him. He motioned for us to sit at the small conference table.

"I would like to discuss three things with you Caroline." He smiled and pulled out his electronic tablet and opened it reading from his notes.

Recently John and Ken wanted us to be more effective and efficient when we were traveling and mobile. They both now used the smaller tablet instead of carrying a laptop. It was a suggestion made by Nicole. She was an up and coming, I whispered this to Ken a few months ago.

"I am not mandating this like was done for me, but I want you to have an assistant, three or four days a week. Make a decision and let me know. I have it budgeted, if you want."

I shook my head, no I was truly against having someone make my coffee, print my stuff, run my calendar, and all those other things, I didn't need it. Ugh! Just the thought frightened me that I would lose control.

"Second, I want your feedback on Nicole. Annalise is great as the Director but you both need a team lead, like you were. Annalise and you should have a conversation and come to me with who your Cyber team lead should be."

"Lastly, I am not here on Friday for the intern interviews. I trust you, interview all five and make a decision. Tell HR which two you want then let me know when I get back."

I hadn't remembered her and Jordan and his other partner Katy were going away.

He stood and smiled. "See now if you had an assistant" he smiled, "you would have been reminded I was away this weekend." He winked and walked out of my office.

I sat down in a huff, fuck he was right, I am running thin with a few things. Maybe I should consider an assistant.

***

By lunchtime on Friday, I had completed the five interviews for the new Network and Cyber Security internship program. I knew the two I wanted, Victoria and Mark.

As Friday came to a close, I stepped from my desk and made my way to Annalise's cubicle. She looked up at me when I stood there and quietly motioned for her to take a short walk with me.

"I need some fresh air." I said to her as we walked out the main door, down the short sidewalk to the picnic table area. We each sat for a moment just breathing in the fresh air.

"I would like to know your professional opinion of Nicole please." I shut up and listened.

Annalise stared and spoke passionately and with numerous examples of how she really had stepped up to the plate making the cyber department better. She even went on to comment how when Annalise was out for the day of her husband's procedure, she never had to worry. She smiled. "Hell, is she taking my job?"

I smiled, "No but you are promoting her to cyber lead, we both need that. Tell her later today or Monday but it has been approved. I just wanted to hear you tell me she deserved it, without asking you. Which you convincingly did."

***

Monday morning I made Ken a cup of coffee and walked towards his office. Jordan smiled at me.

"Are you taking that job away from me?" She winked.

"No but I am told I need an EA, which I disagree with. Do you know any?" I smiled as she stood taking Ken's coffee and knocked on his door then opened it.

"Someone needs an EA Ken." Jordan announced setting Ken's coffee on his desk. She turned and winked at me. "You both have meetings in twenty minutes."

She left us to chat. Ken lifted the resumes from his desk and looked at me. "I said it was your decision. I know which students I like based on their resumes.

"You told me it was my choice, I picked Victoria and Mark. Do you disagree?"

"No, call HR and make it happen." Ken smiled.

I finished a conversation with HR and went to discuss things with Ken. I couldn't help but smile as things were coming to fruition and the next chapter of my life had started. I thanked him for his mentorship and guidance over these past years. I closed his office door heading back to mine. I was thrilled to know that I was on the best path forward not only for my career but my personal life.

As I stepped back into my office there was a knock on my door. It was Annalise; she needed to show me something. I waved her in and had her close the door. She handed me a resume and sat in a chair on the other side of my desk.

This is the resume of a young woman I know. She is trying but has some personal life struggles. I looked up at her.

"She isn't a saint but she isn't the devil, she was in an abusive marriage, she left her church and..."

I held my hand up. "Let's meet with Lillian."

Annalise looked at me. "Yes?" I asked slightly curious.

"You should know something else, boss. She still lives in a woman's home where we volunteer." She went on to say.

God I cringed with her calling me boss but it was her thing, our thing. "Okay I guess we will figure it out then won't we?"

Annalise nodded as she walked out of my office. "Make it soon then Annalise!" I bellowed as she closed my door.

***

A week later I walked into my office and started prepping for my day. I opened my laptop, firing up my email and calendar. I heard a knock on my door and looked up seeing Annalise standing there. She held two cups of coffee in her hands.

"Morning Boss!" I nodded. "So Lillian will be here at 9:15 ish, depending on her ride from the shelter." She handed me my coffee.

"I refuse for anyone to bring my damn coffee." I barked at her.