Caroline and Her Lovers Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was finishing the final review for a larger west coast implementation. John and Ken secured a Cyber Security project with a company which owned twenty-seven long term care hospitals. There was even talk that they were looking at acquiring another company; I thought their names were familiar seeing something online.

Anyway, I was to have an eight o'clock virtual meeting with John, Ken, and their ISSO. This was on my calendar and I reluctantly agreed that Lillian would stay in the office until it was completed and we would drive home.

In standard John fashion, we finished twenty minutes early. The implementation was finalized and the virtual walk through went off without a hitch or concern. John was thrilled, Ken was ecstatic, and I was proud. This team was amazing. I sent a text to Annalise, thanking her and her team. I would share a message of thanks and congratulations with them in the morning.

I needed a potty break before driving home, so I stepped out from my office to the ladies room. I pushed the door open slowly as I thought I heard noises. I was shocked into speechlessness when I heard the voices again. One voice I knew, the other I wasn't sure.

"Yes Mistress fuck my face ride this slut's tongue!" I knew that voice, and I knew that voice rather well.

The moans and grunts continued. "You slut, I will fuck you when I want, how I want and with total disregard for what you want bitch." I heard a deeper moaning. That voice was familiar to me but I wasn't one hundred percent certain.

"You belong to me bitch!"

God I despise that word, My blood boiled. My stomach churned, my head was about to explode, but I took a deep breath. I thought about leaving and making a scene when she returned but I decided against that. I then thought about Lillian and our agreement with My family.

I was now enraged but kept My cool. I stood there and waited until they finished their encounter, if you could call it that.

As the mostly familiar voice bellowed from her orgasm and her breathing slowed, I heard Lillian whisper how thankful she was that she would indulge her in this way.

She then spoke. "I am hoping Caroline sees what I need and how I wish to be hers Veronica. Thank you so much."

Holy hell, Veronica the intern that works for Annalise and Nicole. It was then I heard her say. "Yeah well bitch, your slut mouth belongs to my pussy now. Fuck Caroline. I own your pussy as well."

They kissed once more. It was then the bathroom stall door opened. I stood there... waiting.

"Oh my wicked fuck!" Victoria screamed standing there semi naked, covering herself. "Oh god Miss Bell, no, no, no" she screamed louder, starting to cry stepping to the side.

Lillian stepped from the stall, she was naked. The look of fear covered her face, her eyes immediately swelled and burst with tears.

I stood stoic, I didn't smile, I didn't show anger, or frustration. I spoke softly.

"Get dressed, clean up and move to my office! You have two minutes." I turned and walked out of the ladies room, back to my office where I shutdown my laptop, packed my satchel, gathered my purse and sent a text to My girls.

'Family meeting upon My arrival, children will be in bed. No questions. Angela I will call you for My car"

They both appeared at my office door. "Neither of you will speak, period. I do not want to hear a single noise from either of you."

They both nodded. "Gather your belongings and leave here, get in my car. I will close and lock the office. Both of you will sit in the back seat. Move!"

I took a few minutes ensuring everything was turned off and shut down. I walked from the office, the electronic alarm and security system set, the electronic door locks automatically engaged at 7:00 pm. I walked to my car, opened my door, got in, started the car and drove home.

I called Angela, through the car speakerphone. "Angela, My girls will have their collars and leashes on when I arrive; nothing more. My paddle and leather flogger will be prepared; two ball bags will be readied as well as the kneeling pillows. One on opposite corners of the formal living room."

She replied ensuring all will be taken care of when I arrived. I finished saying, "Ensure Chloe meets Me properly at the door." I hung up the call.

"When I arrive at My home, you will not speak unless spoken to. You will do as directed." I paused for a specific reason; I paused for effect, so they knew how serious I was.

"If you do not listen to all instructions, if either of you disobey, you both will both be terminated immediately. I will have your systems locked faster than you can imagine."

I looked in the rearview mirror making eye contact with Lillian, "disobey Me Lillian and I will have you driven to the women's shelter and dropped off for the evening and will have your things delivered in the morning."

I moved the mirror and looked at Veronica. "You disobey Me or My girls Veronica and I will have you driven to campus and dropped off. I will notify the school and you will fail this internship. And believe Me; I will be very specific as to why you failed when reporting this to the school."

I adjusted the mirror and drove the remainder of the way home. As we pulled in the driveway I saw the porch light was on, I didn't see the curtains move. I knew Pet was in place. I opened the car door instructing them to bring their belongings and follow me.

I walked up the sidewalk and opened the front door. As I expected, Chloe knelt in her spot. She was adorned with her collar and leash.

I stepped deeper into the foyer Lillian and Veronica followed Me inside the house. I closed the front door, locking it.

"Girls come to the foyer." I looked at Lillian and Veronica. As El, Bev, and Angela arrived I spoke.

"Let Me repeat My instructions to both of you and to My girls."

"You will not speak unless spoken to. You will answer when asked a question. If you fail to do as directed, if either of you do not listen or if you fail to do everything you are told to do, if you push back, back talk or hesitate one iota, if either of you disobey, you both will be terminated from employment immediately. I will have your systems locked faster than you can imagine."

"Lillian I promise, I will personally drive you to the women's shelter and drop you off for the evening and will have your things delivered in the morning. Veronica, if you disobey I will have you driven to campus and dropped off. I will notify the school and you will fail this internship. And believe Me; I will be very specific as to why you failed when reporting this to the school."

"Angela, walk them to the living room and wait for instructions." Angela departed with the two of them following her.

I turned to Chloe, "Baby doll, please rise and see to My belongings and only Mine." Chloe rose and took My satchel, purse and other bag. I tugged at her leash gently. "Baby doll, My kiss please."

Chloe stopped, turned and was smiling wide, I winked at her. I wrapped My arms around her. I kissed her deeply and with hunger. I broke the kiss and whispered in her ear.

"I love you more and more every day. you My dearest baby doll, still after all this time, after all these years make My heart jump for joy. It skips a beat when I see you and is sad when We are apart." I released our hug.

"Bev, you and El will go to My bedroom, prepare My dark red corset, garter, hose, and heels, no panties. I will want to shower and shave closely first."

They moved to the stairs. "And girls, please remove your collars and leashes, you will shower with Me. Bev and El, it will be a special shower." They both smiled then continued up the steps.

I turned to Angela, "Angela, My Lieutenant. My love for you is likened to every breath I take. It is needed, desired and fulfilling. you My closest and dearest Pet are the blood and lifeline your Mistress needs. After tonight, no matter which way this progresses, I will need some special time with you." I kissed her deeply.

"Now, those two will be stripped, gagged, plugged. They will be bound at their ankles with their hands behind their backs. They will be blindfolded and will be kneeling in the center of the room when I come down; without pillows. Those will remain in the corners as directed."

As I turned the corner I heard Angela, "What the hell did you do? Miss hasn't worn the red corset since her last punishment was given out."

I swear I heard Angela giggling. I turned and walked up the stairs. I entered My bedroom seeing El, straightening out My corset with the back ties open for Me to step into. Bev had just laid out My hose and heels. I smiled wide.

I reached up and pulled Bev into My arms. I kissed her deeply, aggressively, and with pure lust and love in My soul.

"Dearest, as long as we have been together My love for you has never faltered. Our relationship grows stronger with every breath I breathe. I love you more than My own life. Please go prepare My shower."

I took El's hands in Mine, those two have failed Me, and those two have disrespected Me. I am fearful of how I will act as I punish them. El, our love though so special is vastly different from the others. you love our harsh love at times; you yearn for our harsh lovemaking."

I kissed her deeper, forcing My kiss on her. I pulled her hair back and broke the kiss. I nipped at her skin, she moaned begging for more.

"I want you to fuck Me hard very soon but first you are to go give them water. Whisper to Angela they each need to drink a bottle of water. You will then return with My feeldoe and take Me in the shower." El nodded.

"El!" I was firm when I spoke her name. "you will take Me. Do you understand?"

"Yes Miss... and Miss, if I may share, You have this one shivering in delight." I pulled her back and kissed her again, biting her lower lip and I finished the kiss.

"Go El, hurry back."

I stepped into the shower; I took Bev in My arms and began kissing her feverishly. I pressed my breasts to hers and spun us so the water flowed down My back. I stopped the kiss and pressed her to her knees.

"Wash Me with your tongue."

I gripped her hair directing her mouth. My Bev gripped My hips and openly kissed My womanhood. Her flat tongue pressed against Me as she licked from the bottom of my entrance gently pressing it in deep, then withdrew it, flattening it again and continued licking flat up, spreading My lips and then over My clit.

She paused and moved her head lower and nuzzled her nose on My clit. Then moved her tongue back spelling her name on My clit. I moaned loudly as her lips then closed against My clit, sucking it.

"Yes slut! Yes!" I came quickly and hard on her chin and she didn't relent the pleasure she was giving My clit. As I came down from My small orgasm I heard El clear her throat. I smiled wide.

"Up Bev it is time for My wife to fuck Me."

Bev stood kissing Me. It was a hungry kiss as I tasted My essence on her tongue. I hugged her and turned so my back was to El.

"Bev, El was given specific instructions, she must obey them, okay love?"

I felt the tip of My feeldoe press at my swollen pussy. I spread My legs slightly and hugged Bev as El thrusted forward pressing the entire feeldoe into Me.

I screamed as I felt her hips press against My ass. "Now fuck your Mistress make Me cum on your girlcock El."

I felt her hands grab My hips and as she had done in the past when I asked, she started fucking Me. It felt amazing.

"Harder." I moaned.

I felt her hands grip My ass firmer and thrust faster. "More! Do it." I was needy, begging her I fucking needed this.

I found Bev's mouth and kissed her deep. Her hands moved to My breasts pulling My nipples. I moaned into her mouth. Her other hand slid down My body and cupped My pussy, her fingers opened in a 'V' her palm pressed to My clit.

"El, My ass" I groaned, "Bev My clit." I continued kissing Bev as I felt the coolness of the lube touch My pointed star. Then I felt her thumb pressing against Me. I inhaled through My nose and shook My hips feeling El's thumb press deep into My ass.

I pulled back from the kiss, "Now El, now." Her hard released My hip and grabbed My hair pulling back hard extending My neck and opening My mouth involuntarily. I groaned and she fucked Me harder yet, I felt her body slapping against Me.

I moaned, "Bev! El!... stars"

I closed My eyes as the roar of an orgasm started from deep in my body, My legs shook and I felt the slap on El's hand crashing against My ass, once, twice, three times. I came hard as the stars got brighter and brighter; I grabbed at the shower wall and felt them both grab Me holding Me tight.

The stars shone bright as I felt them help me to rinse off and step from the shower.

"Miss, you should rest." I heard Bev whispering in My ear as she patted Me dry.

I felt El come back and hug Me holding Me tighter. I then heard Chloe's voice asking if they needed assistance. El took charge giving orders, water, fruit, orange juice; it was unlikely that I had eaten dinner. She sounded in her element.

They walked Me to the bedroom and sat Me on the bed. I was handed a glass of OJ and then water encouraged to drink. I heard whispers of reassurance and how they had Me.

"Baby doll I am fine, I needed that, I needed My head cleared due to the task in front of Me. I needed that love I received. I can now go downstairs with no anger in My heart. Now, dress Me. Those two wait."

***

I walked down the stairs, My girls trailing behind me. I entered the room to see Lillian and Veronica kneeling in the center of the room, they were naked, only wearing a blindfold, a ball gag, and wrist and ankle cuffs as I directed Angela. I walked over to her and kissed her softly.

"My dearest Angela, I love what you have done with our guests. Now tell Me with the knowledge that I wouldn't hesitate to punish you, did either of them disobey or not follow my rules of before?"

I watched her eyes as I knew they would tell the truth. "They did not; they were pure to Your words."

"Very well, remove Lillian's gag." When her gag was removed I bent forward whispering in her ear.

"you and I agreed that we would discuss your needs after three months. Explain briefly why I heard what I heard in the bathroom at your place of employment?"

"I have had needs and desire, I am sorry." She shuttered and started crying again.

"Fifteen swats, five per hour they will start when I say so." Gag her.

I moved to Veronica, "Remove her gag." I bent forward as Angela removed her gag. "What possessed your feeble mind to think you could take My Executive Assistant and treat her as such in the place you work?"

There was silence, "you spoke perfectly well when I heard you face fucking My EA and the woman who lives in My house. Now explain."

"She wanted... "

"She! Has a beautiful name and you will use it in My house."

"Lillian told me she wanted to feel used, so I did it for her."

Angela leaned forward and whispered in her ear. Veronica spoke again, "Miss Caroline, ma'am."

I smiled wide and winked at Angela. "I heard you use a very derogatory and disparaging, disrespectful and horrific word towards My EA. What was that word?"

"B... bi. B bi bitch Miss Caroline ma'am. I said bitch."

"I squatted in front of her, "No, you didn't say bitch, you called her a bitch, then you spoke words that that bitch was now owned by you and so did her pussy. Isn't that correct."

Her breathing increased significantly. She started crying again, "Answer Me Veronica."

"Yes Miss Caroline ma'am, I did. I am sorry, I will never... I will never..."

"Hush." I stood. "Pick a number Veronica between 25 and 30."

Her mouth opened wide. "Twenty-seven Miss." she whispered.

"El, my flogger please."

I leaned forward. "That word shall never be spoken by you ever again; there is never a reason for that word. It is a vile word which no woman should ever speak. Ever!"

"El, gag her, and then administer twenty-seven thrashes on her back and front. When finished, put her in the far corner, her nose to the wall, kneeling on the thin pillow."

When Veronica received her last thrashes, she was moved to the corner and placed on the pillow.

"Angela, bend Lillian forward, her cheek to the carpet, five swats on her ass. Then move her to the opposite corner. In one hour, she will receive five more, and then back to the corner, and then one hour later she will receive the final five swats. They will remain in the corner until I decide."

"Yes Miss."

I stood there witnessing all of this. On the fifth swat Lillian gave in and screamed into her gag. She was moved to the corner. An hour later the same was repeated, and the following hour the same was repeated.

As she knelt in the corner I whispered in her ear that if she truly wanted to serve Me, we would discuss that but the behavior that occurred in her work place, under My employment was never acceptable and would not be tolerated.

I removed her gag and asked, "Do you have anything to say for yourself? I expected more from My employee."

"Thank you Miss Caroline ma'am. Thank you for not sending me back to the shelter. I am sorry. I beg your forgiveness ma'am."

I placed her bag in her mouth. Chloe set the alarm clock for five o'clock. Let's go to bed."

I ascended the stairs, My girls followed behind Me. I was undressed and put on a nice camisole. My girls removed their collars and leashes stowing them where they belonged, they dressed for bed accordingly.

As I was dozing off I asked El if they would be okay until morning bound like that. She shared with me it would be physically damaging to them left that long. I asked Chloe to set a timer for one hour, then wake Me.

An hour later, I walked downstairs with a few extra blankets and pillows. I stepped into the room. "Neither of you has permission to speak yet, we will discuss this all in the morning."

I moved to Veronica first. I whispered in her ear that I would remove the bindings; gag and blindfold, and then help her to the sofa to sleep.

I then moved to Lillian doing the same and sent her to her room.

When the alarm went off at five o'clock, I had them both shower and dress then meet Me in the living room. Veronica begged Me for forgiveness and begged to allow Me to love her as I love My girls. I told her we would discuss that once she completed her internship.

Lillian and I spoke in detail about how my work life was absolutely separate and totally different from My home life. She was welcome to continue to live with us until she was financially capable if she wanted.

She begged Me to allow her to stay in our harem as one day she would prove her worth and beg to be accepted and wanted Me to take her lovingly.

It was nine weeks later on a sunny Saturday evening Veronica came over and babysat for us while we all went out for dinner and a date night.

In secret, we utilized one of El's empty studios as our ceremony room and collared Lillian. It was amazing to see her open up to My girls and accept her light turquoise blue collar and leash.

When we returned home I slept that night down in the basement, taking Lillian and making her Mine, as she sought so much.

That following morning was a beautiful and sunny Sunday. I made My way upstairs to My bedroom and took Angela in My arms and loved her as I had promised. It had been months since Angela and I enjoyed a lust filled sexual feast but it was well worth the long wait. As we moved back from our sixty-nine loving position, I kissed her deeply, reminding her how she was the foundational love that My life needed.

I spoke firmly, "My family was now complete and our home was full."

She smiled and whispered, "Miss I am certain El knows a Realtor or two who will find us a new house for us to make into a wonderful home for Your family."