Caroline Gets Shared Ch. 03

Story Info
Caroline sucks off her boyfriend’s friends.
1.4k words
4.51
71k
65

Part 3 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/06/2023
Created 10/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sean was merciless. I tried to go slow, gently taking his throbbing cock between my hands and admiring its thick length. Looking up at him, I made sure he would see my tits bounce every time I sucked him and let him pop out of mouth.

But he wasn't patient enough for my teasing and hardly gave me any time to breathe before he began fucking my face, gripping my hair in his fist and groaning as I hummed around his dick, unable to handle the pleasure Leo was giving me.

Eric didn't stop Leo when he positioned himself behind me, fingering me like his life depended on it and simply sat on the couch watching two of his friends taking me with hooded eyes. He looked like he was thoroughly enjoying his friends treating me like a local whore and the thought made my pussy clench.

"Oh fuck, Leo." I shuddered as the boy made a come hither gesture, expertly massaging my walls with his slender fingers, and nearly collapsed when wave after wave of pleasure coursed through my body.

Despite my vulnerable state, I was vaguely aware of Dimitri, Owen and Jon setting up a camera to film me getting face fucked by Sean and finger fucked by Leo, but even as I climaxed for the third time all I could do was try not to gag as I sucked Sean harder, releasing his thick cock with a pop before letting him fuck my mouth again.

In his hand, Sean had a phone of his own as he filmed me blowing him and smacked my face lightly every time I dared look away from the camera.

"Look into the camera, you whore." He jeered. "I want to capture your expressions when I'm going to cum down your throat."

Humiliated, and extremely turned on, I let him grab at my tits and stiffened when I felt someone's tongue prodding my vagina; but couldn't stop sucking or even turn around to look who it was as Sean groaned and jerked, emptying his cum down my throat.

"Swallow it all. Waste a single drop and I'm going to fuck your pvssy too." He smirked, slapping my tits and twisting my nipples until my back arched.

"No!" I shook my head, whimpering. "I'll swallow it all." I showed my mouth after having swallowed his warm seed and smiled when Sean leaned in to kiss me, his tongue darting out to taste himself on me.

"Bitch," He cursed, dragging his thumb along my lower lip and watching with dark eyes as I eagerly sucked on his thumb, hoping that it would please him.

And it did. Zipping up his jeans, Sean chuckled. "Eric, you lucky bastard. She's so good at giving head, bro. If I were you, I'd fuck that mouth every single day."

Eric grinned smugly, running a hand through his hair. "Oh don't you worry, mate. I do fuck that mouth every single day and if I have the time, the pussy too. She's too hot not to pound everyday."

"Damn right," Leo whistled, three fingers deep into me as I dry heaved, already over stimulated. His tongue flicked against my clitoris as I let out soft mewls, too absorbed in my own pleasure to stop Dimitri, Owen or Jon from sucking on my nipples or holding their rock hard dicks against my mouth.

I hardly noticed when Dimitri thrusted his cock down my throat and simply began bobbing my head on his length as if it were a reflex.

"That's right, slut. Suck it like you mean it." Dimitri cursed above me, his fingers digging into my scalp and that's when I fully realised that I had unknowingly accepted his advances. But it was too late to turn back now. He was already groaning, his hips jerking ever so lightly as he used my mouth for his own pleasure.

"Fuck, this slut has the prettiest cunt I've ever seen and she's practically begging to be taken." I moaned as I felt another pair of fingers playing with my clitoris.

It was getting hard to think clearly. Hands on my body, pulling, tugging, rubbing and groping and the submissive in me was loving every bit of the attention.

"Please tell me it was a joke what she said earlier and I'm actually going to get to fuck her." Leo asked from behind me and I waited for Eric's answer, Dimitri's member now sliding in and out of my mouth a little slower. I guessed he was about to cum and doubled my efforts, making the boy curse.

"No, I'm sorry," Eric sighed. "She's not ready for that today, but I promise someday soon I'll try to make her reconsider, right doll?" He caressed my cheek before thumping Dimitri on the back.

"Cum down her throat and then that's all. You weren't supposed to fuck her mouth, bro." He told him as the other two, Owen and Jon groaned, visibly put out at the prospect of not getting to fuck either my mouth or my pussy.

My thighs shook as another orgasm hit me and sure enough, Dimitri, turned on by my moans, shot his load right on my tongue.

"Stop, please." I whined to Leo as soon as I had swallowed Dimitri's cum. "I'm too sensitive right now."

Leo shook his head. "I can feel you clenching around my fingers again, you cunt. Take it."

Flipping me onto my back, he spread open my legs and pushed his tongue into my opening as I squealed in pleasure. If he continued the way he was going, I'd probably let him fuck me too.

Horrified, I tried closing my legs but Leo was persistent. He glared at me before gesturing Sean and Owen to keep me still and then, he dived in again, hands squeezing both my breasts and tongue diving in and out of my sweetness as my thighs shook uncontrollably.

"Eric!" I nearly cried, looking at my boyfriend but he was rubbing himself.

"It's okay, doll." He mumbled huskily, visibly turned on. "Leo's only gonna give you one more orgasm. Besides your body is loving it, why are you so averse to it?"

"God, why didn't you introduce us to your girl sooner, Eric?" Somewhere beside me, I heard the guys laugh as Jon grabbed both of my arms to wrap one of my hand around his cock and the other around Owen's. My position gave all the more access to the others as I was now completely disabled.

"Yep, she's such a good whore." Sean commented, teeth grazing against my nipples until my back arched off of the carpet. Letting out a sharp moan, I nearly sobbed as I came right into Leo's mouth who licked his lips with a satisfied grin and then, flicked my sensitive clitoris just to annoy me.

"Fucker!" I cursed, glaring at him as he laughed.

"Don't worry, sweetness. I'll be fucking you soon enough. And once I start, I won't stop even if you beg me to." He winked as I just laid there, naked and bare to the gazes of my boyfriend and his friends, trying to catch my breath.

"Can I have my dress back?" I asked, sitting up slowly. I realised that even though Jon and Owen had tried to get off by trying to get a hand job from me, they hadn't succeeded and looked in a awful lot of pain as they jerked off their rock hard boners to the sight of me.

I rolled my eyes and stood up shakily, walking towards Eric who was now looking at me mischievously, my dress clutched in his hands. "You won't be needing this now, doll. Come sit on my lap and let's continue watching the movie."

"What about the videos they made of me?" I crossed my arms over my chest. "Are they gonna keep them to jerk off to them or something?"

"Yep, they are." Eric nodded. "Now, don't be difficult and come here. I'll make sure to edit out your face if it's visible anywhere."

"Okay," I nodded but turned to warn the five boys anyway. "None of you touch that phone until Eric is done editing the videos. I mean it."

There was a collective sound of approval and we all settled down to continue watching the movie again. But I knew Eric wasn't satisfied yet.

He wasn't going to be satisfied until he'd taken me back to our room and fucked the living daylights out of me. I smirked as I felt something hard poking my inner thigh and pressed onto his lap harder, wiggling my butt as if to get comfortable.

I didn't care how worn out or sore I was, I'd always have energy to fuck Eric and that was exactly what I was going to do once his horny friends left.