Caroline Gets Shared Ch. 04

Story Info
Caroline fucks her boyfriend in front of his friends.
2.6k words
4.47
51.8k
44

Part 4 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/06/2023
Created 10/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Doll," It was Eric who spoke up, his hands gently stroking my arms and I looked up to find him smirking amusedly. "Why don't you go to our room and wait for me?" He spoke loud enough for all his friends to hear.

I decided to play along. "For what, Eric?"

"Well, so I can fuck you of course." He clarified, eyes twinkling. "Surely you didn't think today would end without you taking my cock again, did you?"

I swallowed, my eyes darting around the room to find the boys silently and expectantly listening on to our not so quiet conversation.

"B-but I'm sore, Eric." I whisper-mumbled shyly, embarrassment flooding me even though I'd been sucking their cocks and letting them film me less than two hours ago. But it was the truth. I was extremely sensitive from the orgasms and was hoping he could wait at least another hour - until his friends left - to fuck me again.

"That's even better, ain't it?" Eric chuckled, his voice husky, his fingers collecting the slick from between my pussy lips to rub deliberately slow circles over my overstimulated clit. I moaned.

"You may get to experience just how good it feels when your limits are pushed." He whispered. "Now, be a good girl and go to our room. I need you to be ready for a good, long hard fucking. Besides, I'm sure your greedy little cunt wants a pounding just as bad as I want to be buried balls deep into you." He finished with a relish, his pupils dilating as I obediently nodded and stood up to leave.

The movie's credits were rolling and I was sure that Eric had every intention to fvck me while his friends were still in the house. The thought made me wallow in embarrassment. Was it not enough that they'd stripped me naked and used my mouth and pussy for their pleasure already?

Was Eric really going to make me out as a slut in front of them? A slut who'd take his dick no matter how sore or tired she was?

"Do you want me to close the door?" I asked quietly as Eric shook his head.

"Nope. Leave it open." He grinned. "And wait for me on the bed."

I nodded.

"Words. Use your words, doll."

"Fine," I answered. "I shall wait for you on the bed."

"And I want all the lights to be switched on."

"Okay."

"And the curtains opened." Another smug smirk.

My heart thumped in my chest. He planned to give another show to our neighbours!

Our neighbours were three boys who lived together in the building right next to ours. Since Eric's bedroom was on the second floor, they could easily get a clear view into his room if the curtains were open; and Eric had made use of that knowledge on more than one occasion.

Every time he made love to me in his room, he made sure to leave his curtains open so that his neighbours could see exactly what was transpiring in our room-me, on my knees, choking on his cock; me, flipped over on the bed, letting him pound into me from behind; me, impaled on his member, riding him like bitch in heat; me, trembling under his strong body, as he mercilessly drove into me, using me for his pleasure. I could remember so many instances when he'd fucked me with his neighbours watching and I wasn't unaware of their lustful glances and lewd smirks everytime they met me on the street on my way to Eric's house.

Being surrounded by boys who all seemed to lust after me seemed to fire up Eric's exhibitionist kink and the fulfilment of that led to sex that made my pussy throb with need just thinking about it.

Biting my lip, I didn't ask him to return my dress and turned to walk out of the living room, when he grabbed my wrist gesturing me to kneel. "I never said you could walk." He caressed my mouth with his thumb, his voice husky. "Get on all fours and crawl out of here. And you are not to wear any clothes. When I come into the room, I should find you with your legs spread, waiting for me like an obedient little whore. Is that understood?"

"Yes," I nodded and did as he said. Thankfully the boys didn't touch me or spank me as I slowly walked out of the living room on all fours, ass swaying in the air and slick coating my thighs.

I let out a breath, I didn't realise I'd been holding when I finally reached Eric's room and stood up to switch on all the lights. Opening his curtains, I gazed out at the neighbouring building and noticed that all the three boys were home that evening, perhaps playing video games. None of them seemed to have noticed what was going on at our place till now.

I shrugged to myself. Oh well, they were going to know soon enough.

As I turned towards the bed, my eyes fell on my reflection in the mirror and a gasp escaped my mouth. I looked like I'd been fucking for hours! Cum coated my inner thighs and my ass and tits were flushed a soft pink from where they'd been spanked and slapped. My hair was a hot mess and my lips were slightly swollen, looking extremely pouty.

I knew my insides were just as much as a mess like my exterior. My knees were weak and my cunt aches from the multiple orgasms but I knew that I had yet another few of them scheduled for tonight. A wild part of me was even convinced that not only Eric would be fucking me tonight but we would also be having a big audience when he did that. My cheeks flushed at the thought.

What if he actually took me in front of the guys? Not even secretly like before, when we'd been covered by the darkness; but openly, in full light and with full intention of showing them just how much of a slut I could be? What then? Would I really let him display me like that? Would I really let him fuck me relentlessly, rendering me vulnerable in front of his friends? What if they all ganged up on me and forced themselves into my pussy one after the other, taking turns fucking me? Would I really want to resist them?

There was no denying that I found them all extremely attractive. We all knew that. Would my reluctance to let them fuck me really change to desire once I let them have a go too?

Shuddering with anticipation, I combed my fingers through my hair and climbed onto the bed, spreading open my legs just like Eric had asked me to. I could see my reflection in the mirror, the handprints on my breasts, the redness of my pvssy under the glistening juices coating my lips and my dark, hooded eyes. Yep, I did look like the whore Eric and his friends kept calling me.

But I was too horny to care. My pussy clenched in anticipation as I glanced towards the open door, waiting for Eric to walk in any moment. I was nearly one hundred percent sure that he wouldn't be coming alone. Or if he did, the boys were definitely not going to wait downstairs and would barge into the room themselves to see me being used by Eric.

A few minutes passed as I waited but I didn't change positions. I stayed perched on the pillows, my legs wide open and waiting. By now, I'd already gotten the attention of the boys next door as they were all peering into our room, zooming in with their phone cameras and laughing at something I couldn't hear. I felt my core grow wetter and wetter, so much that I would have heard the squelch of my juices had I pressed my legs together.

I was highly tempted to touch myself, to fuck myself, with anything... as long as I had anything long and thick thrusting in and out of me, satisfying the carnal urges I was feeling, I'd be happy.

I licked my lips as I locked gazes with the boys next door and spread my legs wider, smiling seductively. They couldn't do anything to me from there, the least I could do was to show them something they'd have wet dreams about. I giggled at the thought of them messing up their pants with thoughts of me and trailed a hand down to my clitoris, collecting some of my juices and circling the sensitive bundle of nerves before pushing two of my fingers into me.

The three boys stood transfixed as I saw them reach for their zippers, gently palming themselves. I grinned. Gosh, this was so much fun. If Eric was going to take so much to come fuck me after getting me all horny again, I was going to make myself cum without him.

I closed my eyes and rubbed myself harder as the pleasure started building in my core. The boys seemed to be looking at me with rapt attention and it turned me on to no extent that I could affect them so much just by fucking myself a little. Moans and lewd sounds escaped my lips as I threw back my head onto the pillows, bucking my hips to meet my thrusts and my legs quivered uncontrollably.

"Flashing our neighbours now are we, slut?"

Eric's voice pulled me out of my rut just as I was about to climax and I turned to glare at him. "Well, you were the one who said you'd fuck me and didn't come."

Eric narrowed his eyes at me and didn't answer as he rounded the bed to see the mess I'd made on the sheets. A smirk formed on his lips ans he tsked. "What a greedy little cunt you've got, doll. I could fuck it for hours and it would still be dripping wet." He chuckled. "Hell, it's greedy enough to take all the cocks offered to it. I'm sure even if I got all of my friends to have a go at you, and I have a lot of friends," He smirked and climbed on the bed to pump his middle finger in and out of my hole, "-this pretty little pussy would take all the fucking gladly and perhaps even beg for more."

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw the boys next door still watching in awe as Eric turned to beckon Sean, Owen, Dimitri, Jon and Leo into the bedroom, a wickedly smug expression on his face. He kept my legs spread as the boys groaned at the sight of me, settling around the bed and on chairs in the room.

"Gosh, she's such a hot bitch, mate!" Sean who was sitting the closest to us on the bed, leaned forward to squeeze my nipple before slapping my tit hard. I moaned.

"Yeah, you've got to share, Eric. We are fucking her whether you like it or not." Dimitri shrugged as I felt ready to orgasm just by hearing those words.

"Yep, I'm gonna screw this cunt so hard, fuck her so deep, she won't be able to walk for a week." Leo sneered and I clenched around Eric's fingers, tightly gripping his wrist so he'd just rail me harder. I didn't care who was watching. This was all... too hot for me to handle.

"Who said I don't want it, Dimitri?" Eric was gritting his teeth as he added a third finger into me, pounding me so quickly, I could barely breathe. "Nothing would make me happier than to see her bent over and being taken by us until she can't take it anymore. And even then, I'll let you guys take her over and over again until she's full of our cum."

"Gods, that's fucking hot." Owen grinned, gripping my chin to make me look at him. "You hear him, whore? Your boyfriend has a sharing kink and he's going to let us have our way with you. You want it too, don't you? You want all of us in your pussy too, don't you?"

I opened my mouth to speak, but couldn't. I did want them. But not today. If only they'd let me make my mind about it.

"Yes," I finally answered. "Yes, I want all of you. But I need some time to think-ahhh," I squirmed as my orgasm hit me hard, almost making me forget what I was talking about for a second. "C-can you give me some time to make up my mind?"

The boys looked satisfied. "Of course," they nodded.

"But for now you'll let us watch and I get your mouth again, and probably even eat you out while Eric fucks you." Sean grinned. "That okay, right?"

"Of course," I smiled, moaning as Eric aligned himself with me and thrusted into me. I loved the way he filled me up, hitting the deepest spots in the best possible manner, and rolled my hips against his member. "Ugh, deeper, Eric."

The boys groaned as Eric slammed into me harder, making me scream. I giggled a little at their reactions and stuck my tongue out towards Sean. "Come on big boy, give me that cock. Don't fuck my face though, my jaw's kinda sore."

"Say that again." Sean pulled his member out. "Ask me to give you my cock again."

"Oh my gosh," I moaned as Eric drove in and out of me mercilessly, roughly rubbing my clitoris and slapping my tits with every deep thrust. "Please give me your cock, Sean." I whimpered.

"Gladly," Sean smirked and shoved his dick into my mouth as I easily let him slide down to my throat before pulling back to blow him properly. Sticking out my tongue, I licked expertly from the base of his shaft up to his tip and rubbed my spit all over his length, before sucking on his balls.

Sean shuddered and bucked his hips into my face as I hummed the ABCs around his member, fondling his balls every now and then. That was all it took to make him blow his load into my mouth, one that I happily swallowed before Eric flipped me over.

Grinning, I hovered above him, grabbing his thick cock and lowering myself onto it with a wanton moan. Riding him slowly, I let Sean eat my pussy even as Eric's dick went in and out of me at a crazy pace.

Eric looked like he was in bliss, and so was I. I arched my back when he pulled me down to take one of my nipples in his mouth and rode him faster, feeling extremely powerful.

Eric smirked. "You seem to be liking this, doll."

"Of course, I do." I shrugged, kissing him deeply. "I've got not one but two lovers right now. What else could I ask for?"

"More lovers?" Eric suggested thickly, driving in particularly deep as I cried out in pleasure.

"Ahhh fuck!" I groaned when my body spasmed unable to take anymore as Eric came with a loud groan, dumping his seed into me once again. With a sigh I collapsed onto his chest, still softly riding his cock as I rode out my last orgasm for the day... or night.

Eric moaned but made no effort to stop me until I was finally done. Then, he got up and kissed me on the lips, before smiling. "Kiss my friends goodbye, doll. They won't be seeing you until the day after tomorrow after all."