Sharon Ch. 01

Story Info
A mother finds her daughter's secret pictures & videos.
1.8k words
4.38
53.5k
88

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/24/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sharon picked up her daughter's phone and tried another PIN. No good. She tried one more. Still no good. She put the phone back down. She only tried two a day, she didn't want to risk the phone locking up no matter how bad she wanted to know what secrets Cathy was hiding.

Cathy had always been a good girl and never hidden anything from her mother. That changed after she took the job at Robertson's Cleaning Services. It was Cathy's first real job, an office job, working directly for Phil Robertson alongside Phil's daughter Megan. The girls had been friends for years and Sharon trusted Phil (he was a good, successful, trustworthy, Christian, white man), but something changed almost right after Cathy started working there.

Cathy's father (Sharon's ex) and Cathy's stepfather (Sharon's current husband) both said more or less the same thing, "It's normal, the girl is just growing up and she wants a little independence and privacy. Give it to her."

Cathy's Grandmother (Sharon's mother) said about the same but added, "Don't go looking for what you don't want to find."

Sharon felt it wasn't normal, that something was wrong. It wasn't just secrets. It was late night texts and phone calls. It was disappearing for few hours at a time. It was a playing card tattoo when Cathy had never really played cards or expressed an interest in getting a tattoo. It was the home pregnancy kit Sharon found in the trash (negative, Thank God.)

Sharon made a mark in a little notebook she kept. Two tries a day for the past four weeks and she had run out of ideas. She knew all the PINs Cathy normally used and had gone through them. She had gone onto other guesses. Birthdays. High School Graduation Date. Date her dog died. Date she got a new dog. Sharon was pretty much out of ideas.

She put the notebook away. Tomorrow was another day.

The next morning, while Cathy was taking a shower, Sharon walked into her room and picked up the phone. The night before a new possibility hit her, the date Cathy started at Robertson's. It made sense, that's when all the changes started. She picked up the phone and entered the date 0925.

The phone unlocked.

Sharon stood and stared at the screen. Even though she kept trying she had sort of given up inside, assuming she'd never figure it out. What should she check first?

She flipped open the gallery and start glancing at pictures. The new puppy. Family. Friends. Some wildflowers growing near the house. A selfie of Cathy riding a horse (when had she ridden a horse?) A sunset. A butterfly. Strawberry picking with Megan. A picture of Cathy's feet in the sand with surf washing over them (it was obviously Cathy because you could see the tattoo. When did she go to the beach?). A few boys, some Sharon recognized, some she didn't, but not any faces that repeated a lot or more than others. Pictures of her 19th birthday party at the lake last August. Nothing odd or untoward about any of the pictures.

Even if Sharon was unaware of some of her daughter's activities, it seemed like it was all pretty normal stuff for an 18, no 19 year old girl. Sharon began to think everyone else was right and she was just being a clingy mother, afraid to see her little girl grow up.

She scrolled down a little more, relieved and preparing to put the phone back. She froze. Cautiously, as if she was afraid the phone was about to explode, she touched the thumbnail. The picture took over the screen.

It was her little girl, a selfie, no, not a selfie, someone else was holding the camera and Cathy was looking up at it with wide eyes. She was on her knees. Naked. Totally. It was pre-tattoo. The tip of a man's penis was in her mouth. Her ruby red lips where wrapped around it. It was a black penis. A black penis in Cathy's mouth.

It took a moment for Sharon to process when she was seeing. Her daughter, her baby, her sweet girl, had a black man's penis in her mouth. The penis belonged, obviously, to the man who was taking the picture.

Sharon flipped to the next picture. The penis hid Cathy's face as she licked the man's balls.

The next picture. The penis back in Cathy's mouth, deeper this time. Many more pictures like that.

Another picture. Cathy laying on the bed, touching herself, her head tiled off the side of the bed, mouth open.

A video. It starts like the picture, with Cathy laying on the bed, touching herself, her head tiled off the side of the bed, mouth open.

A man's deep voice asks, "Are you sure about this?"

Cathy answers, "Oh yeah. I've done it with bigger guys before."

He stands over her and rubs his balls on her face. "Mmmmm," she says, "God damn, I love sweaty balls."

"You ready, girl?" he asks.

"Yeah, gimme me your cock," she answers with a smile and opens her mouth.

He slips the tip of his penis in. All Sharon can see of her daughter is Cathy's chin and neck as the cock slides in deeper. It's going so deep.

Cathy makes a gagging noise. The man stops. Cathy waives her hands and makes a noise that sounds like "moompth"

"You okay?" he asks.

Cathy flashes an "Okay" hand gesture and makes the "moompth" sound again.

"You want more," he asks.

Cathy flashes two thumbs up. The cock starts to go deeper. All the way, it must be in Cathy's throat by now. She's still showing two thumbs up.

He starts to move back and forth. When he pushes in it looks to Sharon that Cathy's neck actually gets wider. This isn't a blowjob anymore, there's no other way to say it, this man is fucking Cathy's throat. She's still showing two thumbs up.

Sharon has never seen anything like it before. She feels shock and revulsion yet also a compulsion to keep watching.

Cathy only drops the two thumbs up to start rubbing her breasts.

"Damn," the man says, "that does feel nice."

"Told ya' you'd like it," says another voice. A girl's voice. A familiar voice.

The camera pans down Cathy's naked body to her feet. There, sitting on the bed is Megan. She's touching Cathy, running her hands up and down Cathy's leg. Megan is naked, too. No, not naked. She has panties on. Panties with a playing card on them. A Queen of Spades, the same as Cathy's new tattoo.

The camera pans back up to the man's penis in Cathy's mouth. "I'm gonna' guess this ain't the first time she's done this," the man says as he keeps moving.

"Apparently not," thinks Sharon.

"First time today," Megan says, laughing, "as far as I know, anyway."

The camera is getting shaky. The man is grunting.

"Cum on her face," another voice suggests. A deep male voice.

The camera moves. Megan is no longer at Cathy's feet. Megan at Cathy's side now, with one of Cathy's legs between her own, pressed hard into her crotch. Megan is dry humping Cathy's leg as she flicks a her tongue over Cathy's right nipple.

"Yeah," agrees Megan's voice, "spew on her face. The bitch loves that when she's in heat, trust me."

Cathy flashes an enthusiastic thumbs up.

The camera pans back. Cathy's face reappears as the man pulls his cock out of her mouth. "Oh god," thinks Sharon, "how could she breath?! He must have been killing her!"

But Cathy doesn't seem like she was being killed. Far from it. She's short of breath, but smiling. "Yesss...," a harsh whisper, is all she says.

The man is jerking himself off with one hand, holding the phone in the other. It's a shaky picture, all over the place. The first white cum shot emerges from the tip of the dark black penis. It misses Cathy's face, shooting onto her right breast and Megan's cheek. Megan laughs.

The next shot hits Cathy squarely in the left side of her face, right next to her nose. Another on her chin. And another. And another. There is so much, much more than Sharon has ever seen from one man. Cathy's mouth is open as she tries to catch it.

When he is finally done, he slaps his cock across Cathy's face. Once. Twice. Three time. She laughs and makes no attempt to avoid it.

She is enjoying this. It is hard for Sharon to accept but it cannot be denied. Her baby is enjoying be violated like she was a common street whore. Worse, maybe.

"She's not a baby though," a voice inside Sharon's head says, "she's a woman, 18, no 19 years old, with desires and needs, just like you at that age. Remember?" A distant memory of a 3some with some truckers a week before her first marriage flashes in her head.

The man is done but he keeps filming. Megan climbs on top of Cathy and they're kissing, touching each other...

With a start Sharon realized the shower had turned off. She hurriedly closed what she was looking at, put the phone back and headed to her room. She closed the door and laid down. She felt dizzy, almost faint.

The movie played over and over in her head. Why had Cathy done these things? Could she have actually liked it? Who was this man? Did Megan get her into this? And a black man! Does Phil know?

Images of the shinny, dark black, uncut cock ran through her head. Pure white cum squirting from the tip onto her daughter's face. So much cum...

Sharon realized she was squeezing her own breasts and enjoying the feeling. She felt a tingle between her legs and felt a need as she shifted her legs. It was a feeling she hadn't felt in so long, a need she had all but forgotten.

She was angry with herself. Angry for being turned on by watching a nigger abuse her daughter. And it was abuse, even if Cathy thought she liked it.

Sharon thought about the cock hitting her daughter's face. "That," she thought, "was clear evidence of violence." She was trying to be angry.

But the voice in her head had other ideas. It wouldn't stop. "I wonder what it feels like to have a man do that?" "I wonder if nigger sperm tastes different." "What would it feel like to have Megan's tight young naked body against mine?" "Who was that other man, was he there to have sex with girls or just watch?" "And Megan, sweet, pretty Megan, does she do things with the men or just with Cathy?"

Sharon put her hand down her pants and began to rub her clit. She couldn't help it. That other voice in her head, one that used to all but run her life, had been quiet for so long and now, after watching that video, the voice was back. There was only one way to quiet it. If she tried to ignore it for too long, it would lead to her doing worse, she knew that.