Caroline's Adventure Story Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They worked together to pound her like she had never been pounded before, she had never had two cocks in her like this it was amazing, and the sensitive nature of her clit meant that every time as she was squeezed between them, waves flooded through her. They could have been at her for 5 minutes of 5 hours, she really did not know, then she could feel Bill getting close, he withdrew and stood up, thrusting his cock into her mouth just in time for his seed to be pumped down her throat, she swallowed all of it. Alan picked up the pace, thrusting at her arse so hard and the slaps of his legs added to the sting in her cheeks, then without warning she felt him explode inside her, he pushed deep pulling her into him, and searching for her clit with his hand. Alan found her clit and squeezed it between his fingers, she shook with pleasure as yet more orgasms rushed over her body.

Alan rolled her onto the bed, and she lay there naked while they left, minutes later, she watched them back at work in the garden, looking over at her naked used body every now and then.

12