Caroline's Crush

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Things had gone badly wrong.

I looked up at Paul, then out over the moonlit sea and felt his arm tighten around me. His hand moved a little further upwards on my thigh until it was on my bottom, pulling my under-dressed body against his warm thigh.

How could Ness choose anyone over my brother anyway? She had hurt him as well as me. She had stolen my boyfriend and dumped my brother. The thought made me angry with her and protective about Paul. I snuggled even closer to him, feeling his strong left arm around my shoulders and his right hand high on my thigh.

Ness would suffer in the end; Keiron would fuck her and dump her just as he had teased and dumped me. At least he hadn't fucked me; at least I had that bit of dignity to hold onto.

I took another quick sip from the bottle.

Ness was a slut. Ness had let Keiron fuck her within hours of getting together, and in front of witnesses too. She was no better than Becky; Paul was much better off without her. He was too good for her. He was much better looking than Keiron and a much, much nicer person too.

I could feel Paul's hot breath on the top of my head. I could feel the heat of his chest against my side. I could feel the warmth of his hand as it affectionately stroked my bare, goose-pimpled thigh from my knee right up to my panties.

My panties... despite my vodka-induced haze, it dimly dawned on me that my brother's hand was now underneath my dress, stroking my bottom through my panties.

It felt... strange. Not wrong, certainly not unpleasant, but...

Puzzled, I raised my face to his in question. Paul lowered his face to mine as if to hear better...

Our lips touched. Once. Then parted.

Something had just happened; something that wasn't quite normal. Puzzled, I looked up into his face again... and then he began to kiss me, lightly and tentatively at first as if unsure what to do or how I would react.

I didn't react. As if frozen by what was happening, I neither co-operated nor resisted as I felt Paul's tongue on my lips, gently parting them before slowly entering my mouth.

What was happening? Was my brother really kissing me? He had kissed me many times before, but never like this!

I should have stopped him. I should have resisted but at that moment, it was the last thing I could do. Instead, my lips opened of their own accord, allowing his tongue to dive deeper into my mouth, seeking my own... and finding it.

A moment later we were kissing eagerly and passionately, mouths open wide, lips crashing against one another, tongues active and entwined. A moment after that, Paul's hands were on my neck, on my shoulders and on my sides before coming to rest on my chest where they squeezed and kneaded my tiny cone-shaped boobs through fabric of my dress...

Then as quickly as it had started, it stopped. We both froze and backed off, both of us shaken; trying to make sense of what had just occurred.

There was a moment of total silence in which all I could hear was my heart beating. I rose slowly to my feet, my head spinning. Paul stood too, his face pale and shocked, his body looming in the darkness.

Chapter Six

"Oh my God!" Paul gasped, his voice high and anxious. "I'm so sorry!"

He was backing away from me in the darkness, as if he might get burned.

"What... What just happened?" I asked in shock.

"I... I'm not sure," he replied, equally stunned.

"Did we just kiss?"

"I'm really sorry, Caro," he said, sounding genuinely distressed, still using the pet name only he had used since we were young children.

"You touched me too," I added, more in surprise than outrage.

"I'm so sorry I..."

"You touched my thighs, my bottom. You squeezed my boobs..."

There was total silence for a moment.

"Did I hurt you?" Paul eventually asked.

"N-No," I stammered, trying to come to terms with the emotions buzzing around my head and the tingling sensations rippling through my body. "W-Why did you do that?"

"I... I don't know. It just felt like the right thing."

"But I'm your sister," I protested, but my words were said quietly, more in puzzlement, certainly not in outrage.

Paul looked at me. Even in the darkness, I could see the anguish on his face. A strange unfamiliar feeling began to permeate my body; a mixture of warmth, love, unhappiness at his distress but along with it was a kind of yearning I had not felt before.

"I'm sorry Caro," he repeated. "I'm so, so sorry."

There was a long pause as I tried to make sense of my feelings.

My own brother had just kissed me passionately like a lover, and I had responded in kind. There had been nothing innocent or platonic in the embrace we had just enjoyed, and I had been as much a willing part of that kiss as Paul, my lips on his lips, my tongue on his tongue.

His hands had touched me too, in places and in ways only a lover would, and I had wanted him to. My body had responded to the touch of his hands in the same way my mouth had responded to the touch of his lips; naturally, instinctively, spontaneously.

It was wrong; it was very wrong. Maybe it was the booze, but at that moment at that time and in that place, it hadn't felt wrong at all. In truth, it had felt far from wrong. Very far indeed.

"I'm so, so sorry," he repeated, but I didn't want to hear it anymore.

"Shh! It's alright," I whispered.

"But I..."

"Paul! It's alright. It's all alright," I insisted.

My hand rose to his face and I stroked his cheek with my fingertips. In the moonlight, the look of fear on his face became one of puzzlement. His eyes met mine again, his huge black pupils searching for some kind of reassurance or explanation.

The words wouldn't come, but in the end, were not needed.

A warm glow rose within me. A moment later, I felt myself moving instinctively towards him, my body trembling with nerves. I could feel an almost imperceptible movement towards me in response and raised my face towards his.

Paul leaned over me, his powerful frame blocking out the moonlight... then, in the slowest of slow motions, our mouths came closer and closer together until, finally, our lips met once again.

For a moment that was all that happened; two pairs of lips touching lightly; nervously. Our mouths parted, then touched again, more firmly this time. Our eyes were fixed nervously on each other's as much as the closeness and darkness would allow, but this time when our lips touched, they stayed together. A moment later they were sliding slowly over each other, mouths slightly open, tentative, anxious; as if exploring unknown territory for the first time.

I felt the tip of Paul's tongue running along the edge of my open mouth, first across my upper then back along my lower lip. A tingling feeling assed up and down my spine. Soon after, I felt the tip of his tongue making its way between my teeth once again, gently prising them apart until the dark cavern of my mouth was open.

I felt my brother's tongue entering my mouth for the second time, and instinctively brought my own up to meet it. For a few moments, our tongues toyed tentatively with each other, my tummy alive with butterflies as a warm wave of passion began to rise within me.

Then we simply fell upon each other, mouths open, tongues active, thrusting deep into each other's mouths again and again; writhing over and around each other like two snakes in a bag. Our lips and teeth ground together as our passion surged, my arms rising around his neck until I was hanging off his strong masculine frame, my body pressed firmly against his.

Then all Hell was let loose.

Although my sexual history to that point had been limited, I was by no means a virgin. Still, I had never come across a boy who worked so quickly or so effectively in obtaining his goal once he had started.

With a willing, passionate and compliant girl in his arms, and apparently untroubled by the fact that the girl concerned was his full-blooded sister, my brother Paul simply overwhelmed the negligible resistance I chose to offer in what I can only describe as a sexual Blitzkrieg.

Within seconds, and with much more confidence, Paul's hands were on my body again; on my boobs, on my waist, on my back, on my bottom, squeezing my thighs and buttocks as we moulded together in the darkness. I could feel his cock pressed against my tummy, hard and large as his fingers found their way under the hem of my dress, raising it.

No sooner was the night air on the bare skin of my thighs, than I felt his hands slipping into my knickers, cupping then kneading my buttocks, forcing my lower belly hard against his cotton-covered erection.

Things were moving faster than my vodka-dazed mind could keep up with, but I have to confess the idea of resisting still never occurred to me. Instead, my body responded in the only way it knew; my nipples grew hard and extremely sensitive and my vulva began to ooze lubrication in preparation for what my body now desperately wanted to happen.

I felt a single finger inside the back of my knickers, tracing its way down the cleft between my cheeks and towards the base of my vulva. Instinctively, my feet parted opening my thighs the tiniest fraction to give him access to my slit.

It was just enough. Paul emboldened by my compliance, Paul plunged his probing finger as deep into the damp valley between my thighs as our awkward position would allow and set to work. The shock of that alone should have brought me to my senses, but the sheer pleasure of feeling a boy working his way into my slit drove all such thoughts from my mind and parted my legs further.

His confidence growing quickly, Paul expertly flipped my knickers down until the elastic slipped into the crease below my buttocks and my entire hairless vulva was exposed. Then, his lips still on mine, he slipped his hand from my bottom and plunged it between my thighs until his palm was cupping the place where my pubic hair should have been.

There was a brief pause as if he was surprised to find me bare down there, but it was only brief. Then, within seconds and with my complete compliance, my tall, handsome brother proceeded to give me the most expert, most intense fingering I had ever experienced in my life. From the base of my slit to its hooded apex, parting my inner lips and plunging into my vagina en route, he left not a millimetre of my weeping flesh unexplored.

I leaned heavily against him, my knees weak and trembling as I surrendered to his touch. Lubrication poured from me as every tingling part of my vulva was stimulated and explored.

A minute later he had located my clitoris, slid back its hood and was making small circular motions over its hard nub. A minute after that, his fingertip had found its delicate underside and was rubbing it from base to tip.

The climax that followed was intense, making me moan aloud into the night air. I buried my face into my brother's neck, biting him hard in a vain attempt to stifle the sounds that burst from my mouth, but it was hopeless. Wave after wave of digitally induced orgasm washed over me, robbing me of control. My knees wobbled, my whole trembling body supported only by the strong arm around my waist and the hand buried in my groin.

"Oh God! Oh my God!" I gasped.

But there was to be no respite. Paul's finger moved inexorably downwards, boldly entering my vagina, moving left and right, up and down within me before being joined by a second finger, opening my entrance wide, stretching me tightly.

Impaled on his fingers, my knees finally gave way and I felt myself being lowered to the ground in the darkness, my dress around my waist, the cool dampness of grass on my back. I felt my knickers being dragged forcefully down my thighs, their elastic grip tangling around my ankles.

There was a fumbling and the metallic sound of a zipper being lowered, then the moonlight was blocked by a large, male body moving into position over me. I could feel heat of his chest over mine and the hairy outside of muscular male legs against the soft inside of my thighs.

It was going to happen; I knew it, he knew it. Nothing could now prevent it.

It was very, very wrong but at that moment it was what I wanted more than anything else in the world.

My heart thumped in my chest as Paul's knees opened my thighs as wide as my tangled knickers would permit. A moment later, I felt something large and hot brushing first against my bared pubic mound, then against the inside of my thigh.

Then I felt something round and smooth being rubbed up and down my slit until it found my soaking, stretched entrance. I felt my tingling inner lips being parted and my knees being forced even wider. I felt my whole body shaking, and held my breath in anticipation as, finally, the first, powerful thrust began.

Chapter Seven

My brother's erect cock entered my body without another word being spoken. It entered slowly, it entered awkwardly, but enter it most certainly did.

The tangle of underwear around my ankles prevented me opening my legs wide so his progress was awkward and clumsy, but it didn't matter. By then, Paul was determined that nothing was going to prevent the inevitable from happening and I wasn't going to put any kind of barrier in his way.

I gasped helplessly as Paul's swollen head passed between my inner lips and plunged headlong into the warm, wet darkness of the deep cavern beyond, followed immediately by his thick, ribbed shaft. As my tight passage was opened by his smooth tip, the thick pole of muscle on which it rode was dragged across the wire tight flesh of my entrance, electrifying my entire sex.

My chest tightened and my heart thumped as Paul's penis passed through my tight, wet entrance and into the dark passage beyond, making my entire body tremble as it was impaled.

"Does it hurt?" he asked, pausing part way into his penetration.

I shook my head and stared up into the place I believed his eyes to be. It did hurt, but it was a good hurt; a hurt I wanted so badly.

I felt him pull back a little, as if adjusting his angle and giving my body a moment to prepare itself. Then he thrust forward again, stretching my entrance even wider; filling my body deeper and more completely than I had thought possible.

My back arched instinctively, my knees fell wider open and my hands gripped the grass beneath me so tightly I pulled a huge clump away. He pulled back and began to thrust once again, but this time, in short, shallow strokes, each driving him a little deeper into my soft, wet body, inch by incredible inch, filling me more and more until finally, its entire length was inside me.

I bit my lip in pleasure and pain as my belly was stuffed almost to bursting by my lover's wonderful cock.

"Oh God!" I sighed, incapable of speech.

"Are you okay Caro?"

"Oh God! Oh my God!" was all I could manage in reply.

Paul held himself still over me; a dark, heavy shadow in the darkness, his hips crushing mine, the thick base of his shaft stretching my entrance, its swollen head pressed hard against my cervix as my fully impaled body tried desperately to adjust to the invading monster.

I had felt an erect penis in my vagina before, but it hadn't felt like this. Whether it was the boy himself, the occasion, the angle or even just his sheer physical size, I couldn't tell, but my brother's cock filled me like I had never been filled before. My belly felt as if it would burst and my entrance felt so tight it would surely tear.

My mind dimly told me we had just done something terribly wrong, but my body was screaming even louder that this was the most amazing, most incredible feeling it had ever experienced. The owner of the cock buried within me was irrelevant; all that mattered was that it was there, filling me, making me feel like nothing on earth.

And that was before he began to fuck me.

Oh my God, did he fuck me!

The moment that amazing cock began to move in and out of my vagina, any hint of reservation vanished. There, on my back on the grass, my dress around my waist, my knickers tying my ankles together, the cool dampness soaking into my back, I let my older brother fuck the living daylights out of my teenage body.

It was and remains the most daringly exciting thing that has ever happened to me.

I moaned, I squirmed with pleasure, I instinctively tipped my pelvis forward to rub my clitoris more firmly against the shaft that was penetrating me. My flailing legs tore my knickers away and parted wide, opening my body to him completely, allowing him to sink a precious half inch deeper into me and for his pubic bone to grind hard against my clitoris.

I squealed so loudly that he had to cover my mouth with his hand. I sank my teeth into the fleshy part of his thumb, and when he lowered himself onto me, into the nape of his neck once again. My hands flew to his sides, to his muscular chest, to his shoulders and face as he slammed his body into mine over and over again. My legs wrapped themselves around his thighs and I grabbed at his hips as if trying to draw him even deeper into me.

Whether I actually came or not simply did not matter; I was being fucked more expertly than I had ever been fucked before, and by the person I loved and trusted more than anyone in the world. There, on the grass, in the open air and with the night cooling all around us, my body was being penetrated over and over again by the biggest, most amazing, most unexpected cock it had ever encountered.

But this level of passion couldn't last long. After barely a few minutes of strong, steady thrusting, I could feel Paul's cock beginning to swell inside me. His rhythm broke, his strokes became hard, violent and erratic...

And then he came!

With my fingernails raking his shoulders and sides, my legs wrapped around his thighs and my teeth buried in his shoulder, my brother began to ejaculate deep inside my helpless, spasming body.

In the darkness, I could just make out Paul's handsome face contorting into an ugly grimace as his climax struck. I could feel his thick, heavy cock pulsing and throbbing inside me as my cervix was smeared with his pale, creamy semen and millions of microscopic sperm flowed freely into my body.

Then it was all over. An eerie stillness descended.

I lay there, panting, every inch of me tingling, the weight of Paul's motionless body heavy on my hips as the pulsing, spurting creature within me became first still, then began to soften.

I looked up into the shadow where his eyes would be, wishing I could see the expression on his face, hoping desperately it was one of love, not the shame or even disgust that I feared might follow the realisation he had just inseminated his sister.

Paul must have seen the look of desperation on my face because he lowered his lips to mine and kissed me gently. He tasted salty; fresh sweat on his face from the energy with which he had just fucked me.

Then he slowly raised his body from mine. I whimpered as his softening cock was pulled from my still-tingling vagina. As he rolled to sit on the grass alongside, the enormity of what we had just done began to dawn on me.

My body shaking with post-coital emotion, tears began to roll down my cheeks.

"Caro! Please don't cry!"

Paul's voice sounded genuinely concerned, and so it might. Lying there exactly as he had left me, my legs spread wide, my vagina oozing my brother's semen, I can't have been a pretty sight, even by moonlight.

"Come here!"

Paul shuffled alongside, then gently rolled me into his strong arms, holding me tightly as my body shook, kissing the top of my head, nuzzling my hair, and stroking my battered, grass-stained back and sides.

The tears ran freely from my eyes, over my cheeks and onto my brother's muscular shoulder, but his embrace was firm and the body he held me so tightly against was warm and comforting.