Caroline's Crush

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Caro! Oh Caro!" he whispered softly into my ear, hugging me tightly. "Please don't cry. It's all right! It's all right..."

***

I lay on the grass in my brother's arms for a long time as the trembling in my body slowly faded. My head was spinning, my stomach churning and the rest of me was all but paralysed by the physical and emotional shock of what had just taken place.

Eventually the night grew too cold for us to remain half-naked in the open air. Paul rose to his feet, helped his shivering sister to hers, and the two of us dressed awkwardly.

My knickers were a write-off, the elastic torn and twisted by my flailing ankles, so I pulled my short dress down as far as I could and hoped there would be few festival goers still awake to notice the bare bottom and hairless, recently used vulva beneath.

"Shall we go back?" Paul asked, smiling.

"We'd better, or those two will wonder what we've been up to," I replied, trying desperately to act normally when normal was the last thing I felt.

"They'll be far too busy with each other to care," Paul said. "And they'll never guess what we've really been doing."

"God, I hope you're right," I whispered.

The boy whose body had so recently been inside mine, took my hand and led me along the dark pathway from the sea, as if we were any normal couple returning from a romantic walk and an illicit coupling. After a minute or two of walking, I could feel semen beginning to trickle down my inner thigh, and silently prayed no-one would be around to see.

As we approached the campsite, plenty of revellers were still awake, drinking, singing and making out, but to my relief, few even noticed the newly formed romantic couple as we made our way through the chaos. My dress bore incriminating grass stains, my lipstick was smeared over my face and God alone knew what my hair looked like, but at a festival, there was no shortage of girls showing signs of recent sex.

The few that did notice would have seen nothing to suggest that the boy and girl walking arm in arm before them were brother and sister, and my dishevelled appearance raised no eyebrows.

When we arrived at our tents, the flaps on Keiron and Ness' love nest were closed, but the sounds of noisy lovemaking were still clearly audible. From the high-pitched squealing and yelping coming through the canvas, Keiron was clearly delivering what my friend needed in spadefuls.

"Just how much energy do they have?" Paul grinned, squeezing my hand.

"Perhaps it's love," I replied.

"Nah! Come with me and I'll show you what love really feels like."

He squeezed my hand again and led me to the other tent. There, we stripped each other naked then fucked hard, passionately and as silently as we could, over and over again until finally, I fell asleep on him in the steamy darkness.

Chapter Eight

It wasn't supposed to be like this. This wasn't at all what I had planned.

I stared up at the inside of the tent as the sun rose, watching drops of condensation running down the ridge before joining together into small pools; condensation caused by the cool of the morning and the warm breath coming from the tent's two tired occupants. My back ached and my head throbbed, but it was the soreness between my legs that dominated my thoughts.

That and the reason why I was so sore.

It was not the first time I had woken aching in a tent. It was not the first time I had woken with a hangover. To my shame, it was not even the first time I had woken with the dried, crispy evidence of sex sticking to my lower belly and upper thighs, and my head full of doubts, questions and regrets.

But it most certainly was the first time this condition had been brought about by my older brother.

My head span, and not just because of the hangover that had already started and promised to get much worse before it got better.

What in God's name had we done? The question was redundant; there was no doubt what we had done. The evidence was all around; in my mind; in my memory; over and inside my body.

My big brother had fucked me. No, it hadn't been as one-sided as that. Although he had made most of the running, I had been a full and willing participant in all that had occurred.

I had had sex with my brother. That didn't feel right either; although the result had been intense and passionate, for me at least, it had been so much more than a mere physical coupling.

Paul and I had made love. To me, that felt much more like what had happened. Whether my brother felt the same I couldn't tell, but even if he did, what difference did it make if I had just made the biggest mistake of my life?

A slight movement told me the boy who had just become my latest and most unexpected lover, was still lying alongside me. Unable to face him, I lay on my side, as still as I could, feigning sleep as I tried to make sense of the night's unplanned activities.

I watched another rivulet of condensation run down the side of the tent as the emotions that haunt every freshly fucked girl flashed through my mind.

Had I been too easy a conquest? I had certainly not made his progress at all difficult. Did he really love me, or had he just wanted sex? And of course, the old favourite; now that he really had fucked me, would he still respect me? Did I even respect myself after what I had done and let him do?

In truth, I wasn't at all sure.

On the one hand, I desperately wanted to tell him that I loved him, that I had probably loved him all my life and wanted to be with him in every way a girl could be... but I was too stunned and emotional and knew the right words just wouldn't come.

On the other hand, perhaps they shouldn't come. Paul was my brother; the boy I had known literally all my life; by turns, my tormentor and defender, my devil and my idol. We had grown up together, fought together, spent most of our lives together, shared parents, houses, holidays, experiences and even secrets together.

We had always been close, but now a bigger secret was bringing us closer. Now we had become closer than a brother and sister should ever be; now we knew more about each other's bodies than siblings ever should.

Now we shared perhaps the biggest secret of all.

Why had it happened? Okay, I had been drunk, but in all honesty, not drunk enough to have lost control. Paul had not taken advantage of a helplessly inebriated girl. My memories were clear enough to know that I had been at least as aware of what we were doing as he was and, especially once we had returned to the tent, had been every bit as willing and eager participant of all that had happened next.

I was at least as responsible as him for the soreness between my thighs and its potentially life-changing implications.

So, if it hadn't been alcohol, how had we ended up having sex at all, let alone that many times?

Okay, we had both been upset. Finding Vanessa and Keiron openly fucking in their tent was enough to bring out the emotions in any would-be boyfriend or girlfriend, but was that any excuse for committing incest?

Incest!

The word ran over and over through my mind. We had committed perhaps the ultimate taboo. I knew almost every culture in history had a taboo against incest. In most countries, including our own, it was illegal, and even in those few places where it wasn't actually against the law, it was not acceptable in society.

So why had we done it? Why hadn't our instincts prevented it happening? And why -- a shiver passed through me as vivid, feral memories rippled through my body - why had it felt so very, very good when it had been so very, very bad?

Paul moved again. I could feel the heat of his body close to my back.

Paul! My Big Brother Paul. Good looking, good natured Paul. I had loved and idolised him most of my life, but that didn't justify having sex with him, did it?

And now that we had done the wicked deed, had my feelings changed? Had he become more than a brother, or less than one? Did I still love him as a brother? Did I still love him at all? Did I hate him now, after what we had just done?

At least I knew the answer to that; I most emphatically did not hate him. My feelings for him were powerful and passionate, and hate did not feature anywhere within them.

But what kind of feelings were they? Was I in love?

I had believed myself to be in love with boys before; I had even let a select few of them fuck me, but none of them had made me feel like Paul had made me feel. I hadn't ever felt like this, either before or after sex. This was something new; something different.

Perhaps I hadn't understood what real romantic love felt like. Or maybe this was what romantic and sibling love felt like when mixed together; intense, passionate but at the same time, confused and contradictory.

Whatever it was, it was frighteningly powerful. A cold ache passed through my belly as my mind continued on its painful course.

What would Paul think of me now? Okay, he had taken the lead, but I hadn't even tried to resist. Would he think I made it that easy for any boy to get into my knickers? Would he think his sister was a slut? Would he even hate me now that he knew what fucking me was like?

I knew from heartbroken, tearful friends that some boys were disgusted by girls once they had fucked them; that they dumped them and told their friends exaggerated stories of all they had done.

Please God, don't let Paul be one of those boys!

Blinking back the tears I desperately wanted to hide, I steeled myself then turned towards the recumbent shape lying close alongside me. To my surprise, Paul's eyes were already open, watching me, a warm smile on his familiar, handsome face.

"Good morning," he said quietly, his dreamy eyes large, dark and deep. "How are you feeling?"

What could I say? How could I answer when I hardly knew myself?

He shuffled a little closer then kissed me, first on the forehead like the brother he had always been, then on the lips like the lover he had now become.

I looked into his eyes, those two windows on the soul, desperate for some kind of reassurance. What I saw was warmth, affection, attraction and more than a little lust.

Thank you, God! My heart was thumping, and my tummy buzzed with butterflies but at least I had at least one answer; he did not hate me. The relief was immense.

"Are you okay?" Paul's voice was soft and warm but concerned.

"Y...Yes," was all I could manage before emotion caught in my throat.

"No regrets I hope!"

His voice was reassuring and right then, I needed reassurance.

"Do you regret it?" I replied, answering his question with a question, unwilling to commit myself until I knew how my new and entirely unexpected lover felt about me and about all that had happened in the last few hours.

Paul's response was to shuffle closer and kiss me again, this time his eyes closing as our lips touched.

My own eyes stayed open, watching his rugged, unshaven face carefully for any sign of revulsion or disgust. To my eternal relief, I saw none, and when he eventually broke our embrace and looked down on my supine form, I saw only warmth on his familiar countenance.

Perhaps it would be alright after all.

"Do you think they heard us?" I asked anxiously.

"I doubt it," Paul grinned. "We were very quiet, and they were making too much noise themselves."

That was a relief too. The day was going to be difficult enough; I wasn't ready for explanations as awkward as these would have been.

Chapter Nine

As if on cue, familiar noises from the other tent began as once again, my brother's best friend began to fuck the girl I had considered my own closest companion. The boy whose cock I had intended would by now have been inside mine many times, was once again penetrating the body of my brother's ex-girlfriend.

Paul looked at me; I looked at him. We exchanged smiles; his awkward, mine anxious, both uncertain about the other's reaction to the very thing he and I had been doing so recently.

I needn't have worried.

"How come they have so much energy?" he asked with a smile.

"They're young and in love?" I suggested.

Paul frowned, and a bolt of fear flashed through me. Did he think I was asking him to tell me he loved me too?

Any girl would need reassurance waking up next to a boy she had just had sex with for the first time. Imagine how that girl would feel if, like me, the boy in question was her older brother. Was I exposing my vulnerabilities too soon and to crudely? What if he refused to say those three vital words? What if he thought I was trying to trap him?

And even if he didn't suspect me of that, it couldn't have been easy to listen to the girl he had recently loved having sex so noisily with another man, especially if he was your best friend.

I looked closely into his face, searching for signs of pain or jealousy.

"Aren't we young and in love too?" he asked.

The relief that passed through me is almost impossible to describe. We kissed again, more passionately this time, our tongues active and eager, his hands all over my naked body once again. When we finally came up for air, the noises from the next tent had grown louder.

"Does it hurt hearing them together?" I asked softly.

"Not now I have you," Paul replied, then quickly added. "That's if I do have you?"

The question made my heart ache.

"You've always had me, you know that," I reassured him. "We've always had each other."

"I know, but not like this," he said. "Not like we had each other last night."

That was certainly true. Nothing remotely like last night's activities had ever happened between us before.

"You didn't answer my question; do you regret it?" I asked.

"God no!" he replied with an emphasis that could only be genuine. "At least, not if you don't."

I kissed him on the lips again then looked him straight in the eye as I replied, the honest truth coming quickly and easily.

"Not for one second."

Paul raised the edge of his sleeping bag in invitation. I slid underneath; my soft, naked flesh snuggled close against his strong, masculine body. He smelled of sweat and sex, as no doubt did I, but underneath was the familiar masculine aroma I had known and loved for so long.

The noises coming through the walls of the other tent were louder now; the short sharp gasps of a girl whose body was being repeatedly and pleasurably penetrated. I looked into Paul's eyes as we listened, still searching for signs of pain but to my relief, finding none.

Instead, I felt the clear, insistent pressure of his erection against my thigh and saw the expression of lust growing on his handsome face.

"I'm really sore," I protested weakly. "I've never done it so many times before."

"Well, if you don't like the idea..." he began, smiling knowingly.

"I didn't say that!" I interrupted with my own knowing smile.

Paul looked at me with a grin and raised an eyebrow in silent but meaningful question.

"Well, okay," I said, pretending to be humouring him. "But only if we're very quiet."

"That's mostly down to you," he grinned. "You're the noisy one in this relationship."

"Don't embarrass me," I chided, pleased more than I could possibly express that he had used the magic word, relationship.

I rolled onto my back and reached up towards him. Paul mounted me awkwardly in the cramped confines of the tent; his feet tangled in the mess of blanket and discarded sleeping bags that surrounded us. As his body rose over mine, my legs parted instinctively, and I looked up into the face of the boy whose body was about to merge with mine once again.

In the darkness of night, our couplings had been driven by touch, sound and smell. It had been almost impossible to make out the features of my new lover. Now, with the morning sun glowing through the tent's thin walls, I could clearly see my brother's strong, handsome face only inches above mine as he wriggled into place between my thighs.

The warm glow of love and lust that rippled through my body was like nothing I had known before.

I ran my fingers along his strong, masculine jawline then we kissed again, tongues entwined as he lowered himself onto me. I felt the weight of his erect cock, first on my lower belly then against my inner thigh as he moved his hips into place.

My heart thumping hard, I reached down to direct its swollen head towards my wet, welcoming passage, rubbing his smooth, rounded tip up and down my slit until it was positioned at the mouth of my deepest, darkest place.

I felt the gentlest of pressures as my entrance was stretched and winced as the soreness made its presence felt.

"Sore, Caro?" he grinned. "I'm not taking all the blame!"

"Please be gentle," I whispered.

"That's not what you said last night," he grinned in response.

I blushed, then felt his muscles tense as his hips were thrust forwards and for the fourth time in less than twelve hours, my brother's erect cock smoothly and silently entered my body.

"Ohhhaaahhhh!"

I sighed softly as his smooth, swollen head parted my inner lips and his thick, firm shaft pushed its way into my tight cavern, opening me like a flower, my legs parting wider and wider as he slowly sank his full length into me.

"Oh God," I sighed breathily. "That feels sooo nice!"

And it did feel nice. Although I was definitely sore, and in several places, this penetration felt like nothing I had known before. Our first copulations had been in the heat of passion; formed by hormones and emotion, driven by jealousy and alcohol. This was different; sober and in the calmness of the morning light, driven now by love and desire, my brother had entered me once again.

Paul's cock sank deeper and deeper into my opening body until it found its rightful place and could go no further. I could feel the pressure of his head against my cervix as his pubic hair ground hard against my hairless mound and the thick base of his shaft stretched my battered entrance so tightly it hurt.

He paused. We looked into each other's faces as my body adjusted once again to the invading, but so badly needed pole of muscle. As his deep brown eyes fixed on mine, the softness of his expression melted my heart and the love I had always felt for him grew ten times stronger.

Tears formed in my eyes and began to run down my cheeks.

"Caro?" Paul whispered, anxiously.

"It's okay," I nodded, before the strength of my emotions deprived me of further speech.

I felt him wriggle, then swell and harden inside me even more. Then he pulled back slowly and thrust forward once again, firmly but silently.

"Mmmm!"

He did it again. I bit my lip to stifle a moan. He did it a third time, then a fourth... and then he was fucking me properly once more. Paul's erect cock plunged deep into me, over and over again, with a slow but steadily increasing pace that made my blossoming body respond rapidly and passionately.

"Oh my God!" I gasped as the sensations began to ripple out from my fully filled vagina.

"Shhh!" Paul whispered, slowing slightly in his pace.

"Sorry I... Oh Yesss!"

The pleasure flowing from my vulva, through my lower belly and into my chest was intense, its pulsing sensations in perfect time with the dull, slapping sounds coming from between my open thighs. I ran my hands over his strong shoulders and arms and down to his waist, half pulling him into me with every powerful thrust of his hips.

The pleasure rose higher. The compulsion to scream out my desire became stronger. I grabbed the corner of the sleeping bag and stuffed it into my mouth, biting hard on the downy filling to stifle the moans that by now I simply could not control.

'Slap-slap-slap-slap'

"Mmmmnngghh!"

'Slap-slap-slap-slap'

"MmmmNNNGGGHHH!"

My body was shaking with the sheer physical joy of being fucked by this amazing, gorgeous boy. That I knew him so well and trusted him so completely was mere icing on the cake. The fact that he was my brother, and that this wonderful, life changing copulation was forbidden, was driven completely from my mind by the desire, lust and love that overfilled my mind and body.