Caroline's Cuckold Family

Story Info
Caroline's life.
1.9k words
3.56
25.5k
16

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Caroline and I am married to my lovely husband, James

"James please listen carefully, ok?"

"But I thought we were going out together this evening to a dinner party at Andrea's house."

"That was the plan but I got a phone call this morning from Jamal and he has got back early. Apparently the meeting in Edinburgh went really well and so they signed the agreement and were able to get away early. So, my darling you are staying home and Jamal is taking me out. Do you think this red dress is a bit short? Jamal is so conservative he hates me showing too much leg. Babe I asked a question."

"You look lovely darling. But I thought we were going out it's just not fair. You always drop me when Jamal is available."

"I'm glad you like the dress. Can you help me on with my coat, Don't be silly sweetie I definitely don't just drop you when Jamal is around. I always make sure you are ok before I decide anything. Look lets not argue, you know how that ends and I don't have time to cane you before my date. Anyway I can see Jamal's Mercedes in our drive. Go and open the door and be polite to him, babe, ok?"

"Darling here's your coat. Is it Rachel tonight?"

"Sorry? Oh no Rachel wasn't available at short notice to cucksit for you. It's my mother so be good for her and no arguing over bedtime she knows it is pj's at 8.00 pm and bed by 8.30. No arguments or you will be in big trouble."

I have always been the kind of girl who wants to keep moving on and have new experiences. I would drop friends at school who bored me or who wanted to do something without checking if I was ok with it. I met Jamal at a works event and fell for his big brown eyes and the way he made me laugh. I know he is a player and will get bored with me, so I enjoy his company whilst I can.

Jamal and I arrived at Andrea's house and joined the party in good time. On the way Jamal had stopped in a side street and kissed me. His hand wandered but I smacked it away. I'm not going to let him feel between my legs in a car.

"Oh Jamal you are a sweet boy but we had better get to the party, ok?"

That week-end I went with James to a Garden Centre to buy some plants. I chose what I wanted and we put them in the back of the car. I then took James for a coffee in the café. As he has been such a good boy I let him have some lemon drizzle cake and he was so pleased it was sweet. I don't allow him cake or biscuits at home so when we are out and he has it he knows it is a special treat. We talked about family and work and he started to ask about Jamal but I held my hand up and told him to stop.

"i know what you are going to say, honey. I try to involve you in what me and Jamal are doing but he really doesn't like you so it's a bit tricky sometimes. I think he is cooling off a bit to be honest so I don't expect to see so much of him. I'll let you know how that goes."

There is just something about Jamal that makes me think he just sees me as a fun side issue. He often is vague about where he is or what he is doing or who he is seeing. In fact I have never been to his house or seen any of his friends. The thing is with a guy like him you have to accept that for you he is an amazing lover with a body to die for and not to expect anything more. It may be that he thinks James may get mad at him and he doesn't want any trouble but that's not going to happen because I wouldn't allow it. James has never done anything I haven't approved of, he just wouldn't dare.

About one month later on a lazy Sunday I was in the sun room reading the newspapers whilst James prepared lunch. The sun was so hot I was wearing a lovely strappy sundress with nothing else. My skin is naturally quite dark so my legs looked ok. I was feeling a bit sad because Jamal had told me it is over and he doesn't want to see me again. He had been quite brutal really and refused to explain. I had to just accept it even though I was hoping we could work out what was concerning him. I guess he just got bored with me for some reason. I haven't told James yet as it is I don't want his whining and pleading for me to just stay with him. The problem is James is such a loser beta male I need some proper excitement. Lunch was delicious and as James had been such a good boy I let him join me at the table. He usually has his lunch on the kitchen as I like to keep a proper distance between me and my servant husband.

I decided I wasn't going to look for a lover to replace Jamal as I wanted a rest from guys. Some nights I got so horny that I allowed James to share the master bed. He is a sweet and considerate lover but I am always on top and have to tell him what I want. He is amazing at licking my pussy so I spend some considerable time letting him bring me to sweet screaming orgasm. He has a quite small penis which I find a bit tickly but he does his best and I always am polite and thank him. Then when I am feeling sleepy I send him off to his own bedroom.

My job is very stressful as a Head of Year in a Private School. My subject is Mathematics which I love to teach. James works in a fast food restaurant and is in line to be in charge of one of the ovens. He has worked their since leaving school and is highly thought of. His boss is a women in her twenties who is quite demanding but he does his best. His salary is paid into my bank account and I give him a weekly allowance which he has to account for and which is for the weekly food shop and any small incidentals. If he wants to buy anything more expensive he just has to ask and I'll consider it. He went through a period where he wanted to buy things for me but I prefer to buy my own clothes and jewellery and so i didn't allow it. He is quite reasonable in his requests and I usually let him do some extra shifts at work in order to get money to buy things, he still need to ask if he can buy things he wants and I don't always give it.

"Darling the school summer holidays are coming up, have you decided where we are going. I don't have any preferences but it would be good to go to France again. I love the countryside."

"Pardon, James? You were thinking about the holidays were you?. I was thinking I might go to Italy with Richard this year. Now Jamal has gone I have more time to spend with him and he has mentioned he would like to take me to the Amalfi Coast again. You remember Richard, don't you? You always said how much you like him, he makes you laugh I could ask him if you can come, would you like that?."

Richard said, "No way is that wimp coming with us on holiday, babe."

That is why it is just me and Richard in Amalfi. I am in my bikini by the rooftop pool waiting for my appointment to have a relaxing massage in the spa. Richard has gone into town to explore and get some time to himself. He works so hard and is super stressed. He is very handsome and sexy with broad shoulders and a wide smile. I love the way he dominates the conversation and rarely asks my opinion. He hates girls who have too many of their own ideas, he is a bit of a brute that way. He can be tender and kind as long as it leads to him getting his way. One evening I couldn't decide on which dress to wear so I took ages getting ready, and then I couldn't decide if my hair should be up or loose round my shoulders. I was just making sure I looked good but Richard lost his temper and shouted at me. I was just on the point of crying when he lifted me up and kissed me hotly as I lay in his arms. It was a sweet moment. I wore my floaty, strappy summer dress with my hair loose and pretty.

James had a lovely time at home with my mother supervising and cucksitting. I gave him a project to redecorate two of our guest bedrooms and he is doing that after work and at week-ends. I have spoken to him on the phone and he seems quite happy. He has earned a caning, however because he forgot on two occasions to ask how Richard is and to send him his love. James is so forgetful but I guess he will be feeling a bit tired as my mother is quite a strict supervisor. I let James decide on colour schemes, that is he suggested two schemes and I decided which one we would go for. We had to do this three times as the colours he was suggesting were just impossible, silly boy.

When I got home from my holiday I was so busy at work I hardly saw Richard. This really annoyed him and he demanded we spend some time together. He is so possessive and dominant. I am not used to this as James is obedient and submissive. If I shout at him he can burst into tears and say he is so sorry. If I shouted at Richard he would shout right back and probably louder. I decided I needed to prioritise Richard and so went with him to two dinner parties hosted by my friends. It was lovely to spend time with him and be thoroughly spent after a night of sweet sweet love.

I was pleased with the decorating done by James and even more pleased when my mother said what a good boy he had been. He didn't argue over bedtime or doing his chores on top of his work papering and painting. I told him I was pleased and allowed him two hours free from his chastity device one Saturday afternoon under my supervision.

My smart phone rang whilst I was in bed with James last week. It was Richard asking me out on a date. I can't tell you how amusing it is to get such a call when your husband is licking your sweet, juicy pussy. It was bliss.