All Comments on 'Carol's Condition - Kevin's Story'

by RURDY4BGJOE

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well written and very interesting chain of events. His dream world and hers. And an excepting, understanding husband.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 1 year ago

1 star.

Carol is a preteen in an adults body. 5’ maybe 5’1? 100lbs soaking wet? You described a child.

And this whole cockamamie plot line is just fucking strange.

If I were you, I would re read this bullshit and picture it happening. Then figure out if it is plausible. Can you see this occurring? Can you see an older man with a 40 year old who looks 12? Who has some sort of uncontrollable urge to fuck strange men? Because she’s never met Kevin before. She has no idea who he is, what he is or what he likes. He could be gay for all she knows.

And Kevin isn’t done 18 year old who gets a hard on when the wind blows. He’s at least 26. Let’s be a little reslistic.

Regguy69Regguy69about 1 year ago

Excellent first offering. Your supporting cast is top notch, so I look forward to more great stories. Damn I’m so envious of Kevin.

GutsandgloryGutsandgloryabout 1 year ago

That was different. When can we expect the next instalment?

BurntRedstoneBurntRedstoneabout 1 year ago

As first attempts go, I believe we have a winner!

Well written, intriguing characters, interesting plot line, and I'm looking forward to the next part.

Well done!

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 1 year ago

Little too out there, despite the prologue, for me. I would definitely listen to BRS's advice. One of the best, most complete writers on the site. 3*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I just didn't get it - if Brian knows everything about his wife Carol's "Condition", then why does he need to make new friends? Why was it so necessary for him to become close friends with Kevin? Moreover, it seems that Brian himself does not like such a sexual oddity of his wife at all. Judge for yourself... Old Fred is getting old and slowing down. It would seem to wait a little while until he goes into circulation to harmless softness and then fuck his beautiful wife alone, repeating to his wife every night: "No, dear, today I haven't made friends with anyone again (and he thinks: Don't wait, slut!)". No, he says to the subordinate: "Kevin, let's go have a drink tonight, and tomorrow we'll have lunch. And if you and I become friends, then next holidays you will have to fuck my wife. Don't be so scared-she's not ugly, she's gorgeous!" So why does Brian personally supply new cocks for his wife? Or is Brian still a "joyful cuckold and a cheerful eater of someone else's sperm"?

mattenwmattenwabout 1 year ago

You just have to give a slut's sex hunger the right name and she's free to fuck as many other men and women as she likes!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Weird enough to be intriguing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wow, great adventure. Looking forward to how things progress.

Rolando1225Rolando1225about 1 year ago

It's weird but hot as hell. Thanks for the story and keep writing.

gentle_touch4ugentle_touch4uabout 1 year ago

Great original story. Please continue to write.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 1 year ago

Clever and imaginative

MapleMilkMapleMilkabout 1 year ago

Very fun. Excellent. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I think another imaginative, accomplished, and technically-astute author just Bat-Roped into our little Petrie dish. Definitely not your garden variety "first-time writer". No, this 'uns good.

Rocky62Rocky62about 1 year ago

Now thats a wifey! Could be Sandra Otterson, aka Wifeys world

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowabout 1 year ago

Yeah - this was hot. I can hardly wait for the next chapter!

Hooked1957Hooked1957about 1 year ago

Great first story.

Hooked

patilliepatillieabout 1 year ago

Interesting premise, looking fwd to where this goes.

bobareenobobareenoabout 1 year ago

You’re putting the erotica into Literotica. Nicely written, and very erotic.

Mel38oMel38oabout 1 year ago

Can’t wait for Lisa’s story. Interesting, thinking about where this will go. Maybe 2 more parts?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Far out and not believable. Really you call this a story. Did you write this to go on the twilight zone.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You did a good job, technically, for the first story. But the premise was just so bizarre that it made the story itself unenjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Deviant behavior from disturbed characters leaving an unpleasant aftertaste.

Aaah, no. Didn’t like it.

Captcha

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuabout 1 year ago

i couldn't finish this story.

just too stupid for me to bother finishing it.

nestorb30nestorb30about 1 year ago

Ignore the haters, I thought the premise to be original and somewhat comedic. As for being unbelievable, it is no more unbelievable than 90% of the loving wives stories on this site. Pretty well written. I look forward to part two

Thanks for writing

ker63469ker63469about 1 year ago

I'll go with interesting

JAFCritic3JAFCritic3about 1 year ago

Interesting premise. I’m a bit confused by Carol’s condition vs her actions though. Let me list what I think I know:

1. Carol is “bonded” to Brian. But, her condition has changed her mentality (?) that if her soul mate has any other close relationships, family or friends, she has a need to be close to them as well. This takes on the form of sexual closeness. However, she is aware of her own personal identity and has some agency over her actions. Once she has reached some level of closeness with Brian’s friends, she can loosen up on her need for sexual contact with them?

Q. If this is a mostly physical issue and she has the mental acuity to compartmentalize intimacy with her husband vs physical need with his friends and family, then wouldn’t that mean her banter with Kevin her decision? For example, "Come and take me baby," she moaned. I stepped forward and entered her again. Now I was more urgent. Carol egged me on.

"Come on and drive it into me, baby. Make it deep. Faster. Harder. Take this cunt and make it yours."

While, some may view that as playful sexual behavior, another may take that to mean she really wants you. I can see this may be where some of Brian’s friends have mistaken her feelings for them and they might have thought she wanted to leave Brian for them.

Q. Kevin is a young kid who I can see making a big mistake like this. However he, according to Brian, does think similarly with Brian and is adapting quickly to the changes he has been thrown into. So, what sort of drama would a 20 something make in regards to this situation and how would he react then deal with his own emotions?

I have other thoughts on this story but I think I’ll just wait and see what happens next. Thank you for your work and sharing this story with us.

IJS0904IJS0904about 1 year ago

Such a wonderfully creative story. I see heartache in his future as he falls deeply in love with her, but can never truly have her. I can't imagine how her condition must effect her. A brilliant women controlled by a need she cannot control. This story has so much potential, and so many opportunities to fail. You've done a wonderful job with it so far and I hope that you finish it.

OnethirdOnethirdabout 1 year ago

A very unique story, quite different from the usual fare on this site. I look forward to seeing where this is going… is it going somewhere?

Amber_EmbersAmber_Embersabout 1 year ago

Hot story! More people should be like Brian and able to share without getting all jealous or worked up about it. I look forward to reading Lisa's story!

26thNC26thNCabout 1 year ago

You good good comments from some good people, but this is still just another whore’s story.

Bargyn1Bargyn1about 1 year ago

Interesting, good build up and open road infront.

shareher4funshareher4fun8 months ago

Thank you for having an original plot! Good story!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Yup, it's weird all right, but in a super tantalizing way. Just what is Carol's "condition"? I have a guess, and I hope I'm right...

I'm also stoked to find out how Lisa ties into the weirdness.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRURDY4BGJOE@RURDY4BGJOE
Highly educated nerd looking to write engaging stories. Submitted the latest Carol story - Aunt Carol. Working on the Final - Carol's Kids.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES