Carol's Condition - Kevin's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fred pulled in on his golf cart right behind me. He walked up as I was getting out and got right in my face.

"Son, you treat her with respect understand? I owe that woman my life. I may be old, but I'll still make your life a living hell if you mistreat her. You're being given access to a living treasure. Keep that in mind and make sure she feels like you know it. And another thing. Keep your damn mouth shut about this. This is nobody's business but us. Got it?"

"Uh, yes sir," I stammered.

"Okay then. You might want to consider stuffing a hanky or something in your pants next time. You're leaking through."

He laughed and drove off in his cart.

I looked down at my khakis. Fuck! So much pre-cum had soaked through it looked like I had spilled a drink in my lap. Now what.

Before I could get in my car to go change my pants, the front door opened.

"Hi Kevin," she smiled. I stood there like a deer in the headlights unable to speak.

Turning to face her she noticed my pants. "Come here baby, we'll just throw those in the washer. I'll find you a robe to wear."

Halfway to the porch, I had to remind myself to breathe.

Carol closed the door behind me and told me to strip off my pants and briefs. My dick snapped up like a cadet at attention.

"Well, someone is up and ready to go this morning," Carol laughed. She took my clothes and then bent over and gave me a kiss on my cock head leaving a little smudge of lip gloss. Little Kev bobbed up and down happily.

Carol came back with a large thick gray robe and, noticing that I hesitated to put it on, said, "Don't worry, babe, I'm not having you wear Brian's clothes."

"Want some coffee?" she asked.

So we moved to the kitchen table. We sat and talked about the weather, the news, sports, and everything except why I was there. Carol was well informed and knowledgeable on every subject, or so it seemed, and I began to wonder if I could keep up with her in the conversation.

Sitting there with my dream girl, my erection hadn't gone anywhere. After the third or fourth time I shifted the robe to keep it hidden, Carol smiled and took my hand.

"Let's take the edge off and make you a bit more comfortable shall we?"

She took her knife and sliced off a pat of butter from the stick on the table and put it in her hand. With her other hand, she pulled her top over her head and laid it on the table. She slowly spread the butter over her tits. Watching me watching her she licked her lips. The butter melted a bit on her skin, and soon both tits were shiny. Her chest shimmered in the sunlight streaming through the kitchen windows.

Moving over to me she motioned for me to open the robe. Kneeling, she placed my cock between her breasts and wrapped it up pressing her mounds together.

In a low soft voice, she said, "Does that feel good Kevin?"

She kept eye contact with me as she slid her boobs up and down stroking my shaft.

"Do you like it? Are you going to cum baby? Are you going to shoot your sperm all over me? Do you want me to lick it after you cum?" I noticed that her voice got husky and she liked to talk slutty when she was having sex.

My mouth was dry. I couldn't answer. It felt amazing. In my head, I was doing calculus trying not to shoot my load. God, I wanted this to last forever.

"I do love your cock, Kevin," she purred.

And that was all it took. I felt my nuts tighten, and I shot three massive ropes onto her chest and under her chin.

Have you ever heard a woman giggle and moan at the same time? Best sound ever.

Carol licked me from the base to the head of my dick, and then she sucked the last of my cum from me.

"I love to feel this on my skin," she said "but I'm going to go clean up a bit."

I snapped a mental image of her butter and cum covered chest as she stood up.

"Make yourself at home, and I'll be right back."

I wandered over to the living room and sat on the couch making sure I didn't leave a butter trail on the cushion.

Soon Carol returned with a warm cloth to clean me up. She now had on her own robe and I caught a glimpse of something glossy and green underneath. She sat next to me and laid her head against my arm. I turned my head towards her and we kissed. We kissed like I hadn't since high school. I could taste her lip gloss, Bubblegum? Our tongues were becoming best friends. We tried to devour each other.

Too soon we had to break for air. We sat there red-faced, blushing at each other breathing hard.

"Kevin," she said when she got herself under control, "I know I'm older and you may not have much experience, but sometimes a woman wants to be taken." Her eyes challenged me for a response.

I grabbed her lapels and pushed her down on her back on the couch. Opening her robe I found her in a silk teddy with lace that did nothing to hide her tits or her pussy. How is it that a woman looks better with a few clothes on than when she's completely naked?

The teddy had a snap crotch which I yanked open and pushed the silk up until I could see the little tuft of blonde curls above her lips. Even though I had cum just twenty minutes before I could have split rocks with my dick. I leaned over and ran my tongue from her ass to her clit. She tasted like honey and lemons.

"Oh god, Kevin, that's wonderful," she groaned.

I went in for the full assault. Ignoring her clit I licked the inside of her thighs, I pulled and sucked on her lips. Put my mouth over her and wiggled my tongue in as far as it would go. I kept going until her pussy was flowing between her cheeks.

Carol moaned and rolled her hips to meet my tongue trying to get me to lick her clit. I inserted one and then two fingers and pumped them in and out slowly. Then I curled my fingers forward and felt for her G spot.

"Oh, baby, you're too deep," she cried, "it's a little lower".

I found the little nubbly postage stamp spot, thanking the porn gods, and then I attacked her clit lightly flicking my tongue over the now-exposed nub again and again. She moaned and cried and thrust her hips up to meet my mouth. Wailing, her legs clamped shut on my head locking it in place while at the same time she tried to push me away with her hands. She shook and arched her back, her ass bouncing on the couch for a full minute as her pussy lube covered my face.

Her legs let go of my head and splayed open, and she lay panting.

"Oh, fuck baby where did you learn that?"

I just smiled and licked my lips.

I crawled over her and lined up with her slit and pushed down. I guess I had been in shock the first time because I hadn't remembered how tight she was. It took a couple of thrusts to bottom out with our curly hairs intertwined. I could feel every millimeter of her and it felt like a luscious soft vice squeezing my shaft. Her inner lips gripped my shaft on the way out and pulled me back on the way in. I made every movement as long as possible and as slow as I could. Watching her face as I fucked her.

However, I found that missionary on a couch with a tiny woman is not the best position for me. I'm six-two and so we just didn't line up the best for other activities. So after a couple of dozen pumps, I lifted off of Carol and gave her a hand to sit up. Throwing my robe across the arm of the couch I laid her across the arm with her tight little ass sticking in the air.

She smiled back over her shoulder at me and wiggled her hips, her blue eyes sparkling.

"Come and take me baby," she moaned.

I stepped forward and entered her again. Now I was more urgent. Carol egged me on.

"Come on and drive it into me, baby. Make it deep. Faster. Harder. Take this cunt and make it yours."

Sweat dripped off my face onto her back. I palmed a tit in each hand and pulled her to me with each stroke, slamming into her again and again. In the back of my mind, I heard 'I wanna be your sledgehammer...'.

She came just before I spurted into her. She lay there like a rag doll and I collapsed across her trying to catch my breath.

I realized I was probably crushing her into the couch and stepped back so she could stand but she just lay there and I watched a trail of cum flow out of her snatch and onto the robe.

She turned her head, her hair wet with sweat, and said, "I think someone just earned a special lunch. But first, we both need showers."

She started to rise and then fell back, "In a minute."

After she recovered Carol led me to a bathroom that was larger than my apartment living room. It was all done in Italian tile with dual basins and a padded bench on the wall across from the vanity. One door led to the toilet and another to the laundry room with a raised washer and dryer.

The laundry room had a walk-in linen closet and a large towel warmer.

The shower could only be described as a party shower with room for 4 or 5 people enclosed by a large glass door. There were shower heads from each corner, two of which were detachable.

Taking it all in I looked at Carol questioningly.

"Well, some people upgrade their kitchen, we decided to upgrade our bath," she blushed.

She threw our robes and her teddy in the hamper and pulled a matching set of blue robes off a shelf and hung them on hooks above the bench. Then she opened the towel warmer and pulled out two enormous towels and hung those on hooks closer to the shower.

We entered the shower, and she instructed me to take down my shower head and she took down the one on her side.

"So your job, if you choose to accept it, is to make sure I'm spotless while I do the same for you." She grinned at me.

It was fun. I explored every inch of her. We had a water fight. She giggled. She called a truce and we kissed and fondled each other, rubbing soapy hands over each other. I found that I could adjust my shower head into a solid pulsating stream. So I played with her pussy while she leaned against the wall and arched her back to give me better access while I focused the stream on her clit. She came twice.

Limp as a noodle she clung to me as I turned off the shower. I wrapped her up in a towel and laid her on the bench. I gazed at her while I dried off.

After putting on our robes she led me across the hall to the bedroom where I found the largest bed I had ever seen. It was like an acre of pillow-top fun.

"It's called an Alaskan King." Carol said beaming, "We had to custom order it."

I had a mental image of many naked bodies sprawled across the mattress.

Carol pulled back the covers and I crawled in after her. I was going to roll on top of her but when she spooned back into me it felt so good that I just caressed her breast and snuggled closer.

I thought I'd only dozed off for a couple of seconds when I woke with a start as I felt Carol sucking my balls and stroking me. She felt me touch her hair and pulled her mouth off my nut with an audible pop.

"Oh, good you're awake. Roll onto your back," she demanded. She straddled me and guided my shaft to her and sat taking me all until our pelvis' met. She pulled my hands to her tits. "Play with my nipples, mister," she said, grinning.

She rode me cowgirl style slapping our bodies together with her eyes closed. She held her arms out like she was holding horse reins for a few seconds and then raised her arms above her head while she bucked and bumped on my cock.

I turned my head and saw the clock on the nightstand. Three forty-five? Shit, how did that happen? I had lost half a day of playtime with this goddess.

Carol was grinding into me now with every stroke. "Cum for me Kevin. Fill me with your seed!" she cried.

All too soon I felt myself reach the point of no return. I grabbed her hips and bucked up in time with her movements shooting spurt after spurt into her pussy.

She continued for another couple of thrusts and then sat and smiled at me. "It's late. I'm sorry you missed lunch but I'll remember to make you something special next time."

She stood up and our mixed juices flowed out covering my dick and dribbled onto my stomach.

"Well at least you have time for a shower," she laughed. We had agreed that I needed to leave by four thirty.

So off I went to the shower again. This time alone. When I finished she had a fresh warm towel for me and my clothes were folded on the bench.

She let me fondle her tits as she kissed me at the door.

"This was nice Kevin," she said. "I can't wait for next time."

On Sunday Brian called and invited me to go fishing the next weekend.

On Monday Lisa was waiting for me at my desk.

NEXT UP: Lisa's story