Carol's Condition - Kev's Birthday

Story Info
Kevin and Lisa get together.
11.1k words
4.7
9.3k
8

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 12/15/2023
Created 02/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction. All characters engaging in sexual acts are 18 or older. In my fictional world, there are no STDs. My characters may act in fictional and irrational ways. Comments are always welcome. This a follow-up to Carol's Condition - Lisa's Story and it will make more sense if you read that one first.

Kevin's Birthday Party

The sun was reflecting off the still lake water, making an already hot day into a broiler. Brian steered the boat into the shade where a clear water stream flowed into the lake. The combination of the shade and the cool breeze that flowed just above the stream lowered the temperature in the boat a good ten to fifteen degrees. I pulled off my hat and wiped the sweat from my face with the sleeve of my T-shirt. Pulling the cooler towards me, I looked to see what Carol had packed for our lunch.

"Looks like turkey sandwiches, potato salad, and peanut butter cookies," I told Brian with a grin. Carol knew what her 'boys' liked.

Brian and I had become pretty good buddies in the last eighteen months. Still, by unspoken agreement, we never mentioned each other's personal time with Brian's wife other than the very rare schedule conflict or unavoidable 'meeting' changes. What had started as a weekly event for me was now becoming an every fourteen to sixteen-day steady schedule. It was up to me to ask and after the first month, Brian had made it clear he was more comfortable with me making my request directly with Carol. Carol, for her part, let me act like I was in control, but we both knew that she was calling the shots as to when we were to see each other. As a twenty-five, soon-to-be twenty six, year old guy, I'd certainly be up for a higher pace, say every other day, but Carol always sent me home exhausted, drained, and very satisfied. I had no complaints.

A few offhand comments from Brian and Carol informed me that my time with her left Carol very horny for her husband. I'd noticed that Brian frequently looked like he was "rode hard and put away wet" the day after I'd spent time with Carol. She could apparently go around the clock and still look beautiful the next day.

Today though, I had something other than Carol on my mind. As we ate our sandwiches I detailed to Brian the head hunter call I'd taken the prior week,

"So he said that Conners had landed three major government contracts. The work is going to keep them busy for at least four years. They have to staff up quickly and they're willing to pay top dollar to get the right people."

"Yeah, I talked to him too. I cut him off though. I'm too set in my routine and I'm comfortable where I am. So, what are they offering you?"

"Move to Sr. Engineer within six months, and he said it would be a thirty percent increase in pay plus I'd get an annual bonus. It's a lot."

"So what are you thinking?"

"You know the company has been good to me. Lisa says I've moved up faster than anyone since you came on board. But this would be huge for me. I could finally look for a house to buy. What would you do if you were in my shoes?"

"Brian you have to make up your own mind. You'd be missed but we can't offer you the type of opportunities that Conners can. They work on much larger systems, and they're a much larger company. If I were you, I'd jump. You're young, and nothing is holding you to the company."

I chewed my sandwich thinking. I'd thought Brian was going to try to talk me out of it. I made up my mind right there in the boat. Time to move on.

I called the head hunter on Sunday and told him I'd put in my two weeks' notice once I had a written offer. I got the email first thing Monday and I headed to HR to let them know I was leaving. Not five minutes after I got back to my desk Lisa showed up and pulled me into a conference room.

"Kevin you can't leave me, I mean us. We've been good to you. You're on the fast track here."

"I know Lisa, but what they're offering is a whole lot more and I'll have the chance to move up higher and faster. I'd kick myself If I turned this down."

Lisa put her hand on my cheek. "This doesn't have anything to do with all my teasing does it?"

"Lisa you know I enjoy your teasing, well, most of the time. I think everyone in the department knows I'm not experienced or old enough for you. Not that we could date anyways, company policy. Well, I guess that isn't going to be true now," I laughed.

Lisa's lip trembled. "Kevin please rethink this."

"Sorry Lisa, it's a done deal."

Telling my work team was hard. Stacy was my 'work wife; we'd been side by side on every major project for the last two years. She and the other engineers were shocked. The female technicians got a little emotional, and I had to convince Jessica, Betsy, and Amy that we'd keep in touch. I was just moving across town, not across the country.

The next two weeks went by quickly as I tied up loose ends and transferred my work to others. Several engineers and techs tried to slip me their resumes but I didn't want that on my conscience. I passed them the head hunter's phone number and wished them luck. Funny, but I never saw Lisa at work again.

************************

On day one at the new job, I sat in my ergo chair and smiled at where I was. I picked up my phone and made my first call.

"Hey, work wife, how're things?"

"I think we've divorced Kevin. You find a new hussy yet?" Stacy laughed.

"Not yet. You're going to be hard to replace. No, I'm just sitting here looking out my window overlooking the parking lot and the duck pond with my office door closed." Stacy had a cube, no window or door.

"Pig. Karma's going knock you down, especially if you keep rubbing our faces in your new-found life of luxury."

I laughed, and we talked for a couple of minutes. Before we hung up Stacy said, "Lisa is going to want your work number. Are you okay with my giving it to her?"

"Why would she want it?"

"She's going to call and ask you to take her out, dummy."

"What?"

"Seriously Kevin, that woman's been throwing herself at you for at least two years. Open your eyes."

"Hey, I had asked her out. I'm too young and inexperienced remember? And there was a company policy on dating. I think she just liked to push my buttons."

"I think she just didn't want you to take no for an answer. She's got it for you bad. We all talk about it."

"What do you mean "we"?"

"You know, all the girls over here."

I rolled my eyes trying not to think about being a topic of conversation for the women of Grant Engineering. But, I gave my permission for Stacy to give my number to Lisa, thinking nothing would come of it.

*******************

"Hi Brian," Lisa said brightly when I answered the phone.

"Hey, you. To what do I owe this call? Did I miss something in my exit interview?"

"No, Kevin. I'm just calling to see how you liked the new job and to see if you had time to meet for dinner Friday?"

"Like on a date? I don't know, you may be too old for me."

"Ouch, okay I deserved that. But I've seen your HR file and I know I'm not even five years older than you. Is that too old?"

Five years? I had thought Lisa was a good ten years older than me. Still, I was just pulling her chain. I'd already made up my mind I'd go out with her the moment I heard her voice. "So you're over thirty? Would I need to bring a walker for you?"

"Don't be an asshole, Kevin. I was never mean to you," she pouted.

"Oh, telling every woman in the company that I was too young and inexperienced was being nice?"

"I did not-. I only told every woman you worked with, not every woman," Lisa laughed.

"Oh, that makes it sooo much better."

"Well, let me make it up to you. Dinner Friday, and you pick the restaurant."

"Captain Mark's," I fired back naming the most expensive seafood restaurant in town.

There was a long pause. "Wow, I didn't realize I had wounded you so deeply."

"Well if you want to reconsider?"

"No, I'm in. Give me your address, and I'll pick you up at seven."

I sat back in my chair after the call. Lisa Fucking Weller. She had kept me on edge and embarrassed for almost four years. Now she was calling me! I could feel my head swelling just a little.

*******************

Lisa turned heads at the restaurant. She wore her long brown hair down. Her rose-tinted lips matched her nails. She had on a forest green silk blouse that matched her eyes and no bra along with a hip-hugging soft gray skirt. I felt like I should have worn a suit or at least a blazer.

"Well you clean up nicely," she said.

I had on khakis and a button-down shirt. Nothing to match Lisa's outfit, but I guess she was used to seeing me in jeans and a polo.

"Lisa, you look absolutely beautiful."

She smiled and said, "thank you." I watched her turn a little pink. Score one for Kevin, I thought.

We talked and stuffed ourselves on shrimp and scallops for a couple of hours having a great time. It was still early so I invited her up to watch some Netflix and have some more wine.

Back at my apartment Lisa picked out a rom-com while I went into the kitchen to open a bottle. Sitting down next to Lisa with the wine and glasses I noticed that her blouse was now unbuttoned. Okay, I didn't want to watch that movie anyway. I set the bottle and glasses down and turned to kiss her.

Her kisses were warm and sweet with a slight taste of cherry. I wanted more and so it seemed did she. Without any conscience thought my right hand cradled the back of her head while my left hand found its way to her right breast. Her nipples were much more sensitive than Carol's and her breast was much larger and weighty. I mentally paused and silently scolded myself. Don't do that. Don't compare Lisa to Carol. That's just a path to destruction and isn't fair to either woman. I made a vow to try to never do that again.

My playing with Lisa's nipples had her excited to the point her breaths were coming quick and ragged.

"Take me to bed, Kevin?" She asked.

I was surprised when Lisa disrobed that her body was so muscular. She must spend a good amount of time at the gym I thought. She had a full, but trimmed, bush with tight curly hairs. Poking out was a quite large clitoris. It was about the size of my pinkie finger to the first knuckle. I couldn't help myself. Before I even removed a single piece of clothing, I lay her down on my bed and sucked that clit into my mouth. She squealed and slapped my head.

"Stop, stop. It's too sensitive. I can't take that."

I let go with a pop and then lightly flicked my tongue across its length. She shuddered.

"Enough. You can do that later. Get undressed and make love to me, Kevin. I'm ready now."

And that is what we did. Slowly pumping in and out. Slowly building up speed, we made love. My cock had found its way without help to snugly seat itself into Lisa's cunt. It told me telepathically that it had found its home. Easily and without warning Lisa came as I kept up a steady rhythm of thrusts. I filled her womb immediately after.

She smiled at me and whispered, "can we do that again?"

I was still hard so I kissed her and whispered back, "you're so demanding." I kissed her again.

The second time was a little more forceful and it took me a little longer to reach my climax but it was well worth the effort. Afterward, I lay on top of her and slowly my cock softened and slipped out of her. She never once complained about my weight.

We got up to use the bath and clean up.

"I'm going to spend the night, okay Kevin?"

"Of course, I'd be sad if you left now," I replied.

Spooning around her before we fell asleep, Lisa kissed my hands.

"Kevin, if you want me during the night. Just go ahead and take me. You don't have to wake me up and ask permission. I'd love to wake up with you stroking inside of me. Your cock belongs in my pussy, Okay?"

How do you respond to a statement like that? I just hugged her and kissed the back of her neck.

I woke still spooning Lisa. It was a first for me, waking up with a woman in my bed. I decided I liked it very much. The sky outside was light pink and I marveled that I had slept the entire night wrapped around her. I was so comfortable, except for my morning wood which was trapped at a weird angle between us. So, I decided to test Lisa's proclamation from the night before and moved to position my rigid member at her entrance.

I pushed forward and easily entered her. She was wet even in her sleep. On our sides, I started pistoning in and out of her pussy. Now I was completely comfortable. She was a sound sleeper. I had almost reached my peak before she moaned, yawned, and pushed her butt back toward me.

"Good morning lover. This is an awesome way to wake up. I could get used to this."

"Good.....Morning," I gasped as I fired three bursts into her pussy.

"Oh poo. Now, what am I going to do?"

"I'll make it up to you but right now I suddenly need to pee." I disengaged and rolled out of bed heading to the bath.

"Don't take too long," Lisa cried, "I need to go too."

She scrambled past me as I came back into the bedroom.

I called back to her. "Take your time and have a shower while you're in there. I'll make us some breakfast."

"Kevin, can I use your toothbrush?"

"Oh, gross woman," I laughed, "I think there is a new one in one of the drawers. Help yourself.

I scrambled some eggs and made some toast and coffee. I was just setting them on the table when Lisa appeared drying her hair with a towel.

Her nipples and her clit were erect and stood proud and I wondered if she was excited or if they were always like that. Her just-washed hair had little wavelets throughout which I thought made her look even sexier than the long straight locks she normally wore. I got my first look at her face sans makeup. She had a scattering of freckles across the bridge of her nose and pale pink lips. She now looked much closer to my age and not the older sophisticated woman I had bedded the night before. I felt my chest grow warm.

"Kevin, what's wrong?" Lisa asked concerned.

"You're-, you're gorgeous," I stammered, drawing in a deep breath.

Lisa broke into a wide smile and stepped forward to kiss me. "Whoa, bad morning breath," she said pushing me away. "Go brush your teeth. And take those clothes off. This is a Naked Saturday."

I decided to take a shower myself and when I went to brush my teeth I found a second brush in the glass. Somewhere she had found a marker and in bold print, she had written LISA'S on the handle.

I came back to the table to find that Lisa had eaten everything I had made. But she had placed a grilled bacon and cheese sandwich on my plate. She took one look at the towel wrapped around my waist and shook her head. "Naked means naked, mister."

So I dropped the towel and sat down to eat. Lisa had retrieved her phone and was busy exchanging tests with someone, looking up now and then to give me a big smile.

"Monica nearly called out the police when I didn't come home last night. For someone who makes a habit of fucking anything with a dick, she can be a bit overprotective. Now she wants all the details."

"Here let me see," I said reaching for her phone.

"No!" Lisa recoiled and pulled the phone out of my reach. "This is girl stuff. I assure you it's all complimentary."

At last, she sat her phone down. "Monica wants to meet you," she said picking up my empty plate. "She says she wants to see if she approves."

"Screw Monica. What about you? Do you approve?"

"You, you young inexperienced lad, have earned two gold stars."

"Only two? Join me in the living room and I'll see if I can earn a third."

I walked to my threadbare sofa and plopped down. I turned on the TV to Gameday. Alabama at Texas. My view was cut off by a not-very-happy Lisa who stood in front of me with her hands on her hips.

"You aren't going to earn an extra star watching TV mister," she scowled at me.

I smiled up at her. I knew something she had not noticed. My old couch sat directly on the floor. Someone had lost the legs during the last move. Sitting there now brought my face level with a very pretty pussy. I leaned forward and flicked my tongue across Lisa's clit.

"Oh," she moaned.

I licked and nibbled and kissed her until she was leaning into my face with her hands running through my hair. At what I judged to be the right moment I introduced a finger, inserting it and finger fucking her. Her hands gripped my hair. I added a second finger and very lightly sucked her clit into my mouth where I maintained a little suction as my tongue explored every millimeter.

Lisa exploded and her knees buckled. She landed in my lap with a knee on each side of me.

"Gold Star!" She murmured as she lay her head on my chest.

I stroked her hair for a while as she snuggled against me. Then I asked her to lift up and inserted myself into her. I pulled her back into my lap and continued to hold her against my chest.

"You feel so good inside me, Kevin. It's like your penis was made exactly to fit me. Like your cock is a part of my pussy, and it belongs in me."

"Oh, I bet you say that to all the guys."

Lisa pushed back from my chest, her green eyes glaring. "Kevin Tuttle, I have never said anything like that to anyone before. I can't believe you-." Her eyes started to water.

"Hey, sorry I thought we were still in joking Naked Saturday mode," I said kissing her tears away.

She pursed her lips and squinted her eyes at me. "Naked Saturday is not a joke mister." She leaned in and kissed me running her tongue into mine.

After we kissed for a few minutes Lisa lay her head back against my chest, and I stroked her hair again. I sat there with my 'Lisa' blanket silently watching TV. Lisa slowly went limp and her steady breathing let me know she had fallen asleep. My cock had amazingly stayed hard the whole time. With each breath Lisa took I felt her pussy contract just a bit as if she was subconsciously checking to see if I was still there inside her.

It was a peaceful morning. Through my front window, I could see a few neighbors heading out for their day. The sound on the TV was too low to hear what was said but I watched the students at UT holding up signs that bragged that they were ready for Alabama. I thought "this is a nice Naked Saturday" and tried not to disturb Lisa's sleep.

I must have sat there for twenty minutes until the feel of her lips around my cock began to drive me crazy. As much as I tried to ignore them each little contraction resulted in a responding twitch in me. Soon it was all I think about. Grab, twitch, relax, grab, twitch relax. Our bodies were making love even as Lisa slept and I tried to hold still. My balls began to tighten. I knew it was just a matter of when at that point. I hugged her tight, caught my breath, flexed hard into Lisa's pussy, and spurted two globs of cum deep into her.

Lisa stirred and sat up. Little drops of sweat rolled down between her breasts. "Did you just cum in me?"

"A-, yeah. That alright?"

"But we weren't doing anything. I was just laying here. I was asleep. And you just came?"

"Yes. Yes, I did."

"That's wonderful." She smiled and kissed me again.

We spent the rest of the day doing Naked Stuff. The highlight for me was having Lisa bent over the back of the couch as we watched the game while I fucked her from behind. She wasn't much of a sports fan but knew the basics of the game. So, I expounded on the rivalry, the schools, and the coaches. Every big play or score demanded a little celebration of hard pounding. We were both rooting for a high-scoring game.

After the game and a quick lunch, Lisa said she had to leave. "Time to make the walk of shame. I don't have any clean clothes to wear," she explained. "You're going to call, right?"

"Nope."

She stopped and stared at me. "No? After last night and Naked Saturday, you're not going to call?"