Carol's Condition - Kev's Birthday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At her car, Lisa gave me a deep kiss and thanked me again. I drove home feeling pretty good.

*******************

Lisa saved me from any nervous concerns about asking her out again by calling on Thursday and announcing another Naked Saturday that weekend. It was a very vigorous day where we established that, no I couldn't get it up six times in one day. Five times was probably outside the limit too, based on how long we worked to bring little Kev back to life after the fourth go-around.

Naked Saturday number four started on Friday and lasted until Monday morning. I gave Lisa a drawer in my dresser and some space in my closet. I also gave her a key to my apartment.

The following Wednesday night I was sleeping when I felt the covers pull back and Lisa slid in beside me.

"I couldn't sleep," she whispered. "I needed your cock in me."

I'd gotten hard as soon as her naked bottom rubbed against me. She reached back and guided it into her wet pussy. She sighed and pulled my arm around her. I was still inside her when we woke up in the morning.

The following week was my birthday. Twenty-six! I don't know why, but I felt like this was significant. Like I wasn't a kid anymore. I was scheduled to see Carol on Wednesday evening, and I was looking forward to that because Carol had made a big deal of my birthday the year before. Thursday was my birthday, and I proposed that Lisa and I go out to a nice restaurant to celebrate.

"Oh no Kevin, I'm going to cook you a nice meal and bake you a cake. Then we'll have a Naked Birthday," Lisa said.

She told me she was taking a half-day vacation. She made me promise not to come home early as she wanted a chance to cook and clean up before I got home.

On Monday I was disappointed when Carol called and told me that something had come up and we would have to postpone our Wednesday evening to the following week. This put me in a funk until lunch Thursday when I started anticipating the coming evening with Lisa.

I called her up. "Okay, I'm on my way home."

"Don't you dare. I haven't even started yet. You said you would work the full day. And you have to give me thirty minutes' notice before you get home."

"But I could come home now and help." I offered.

"If you came home now we'd never have dinner."

"Well, that sounds good too."

"No, Dammit Kevin, this is important to me. This is the first time I'm feeding you so just follow directions okay?"

"Spoilsport. Okay, as you demand."

"Good boy. You'll enjoy it."

"I'm sure I will. See you later."

I worked the full day and a little after. I texted Lisa that I was leaving in fifteen minutes giving her the requested thirty minutes warning.

Opening the door I found the lights off and the apartment lit with many candles scattered around the living room and kitchen. Lisa met me at the door and led me to the bedroom which was also lit by candles. "Take off your clothes Kevin and put your robe on." When I did she stood in front of me and held out a black sleep mask.

"Put this on Kevin." Before we eat we have some birthday festivities.

I grinned and put on the mask. Lisa wrapped something else around my head a couple of times over the mask.

"Okay, can you see?"

"No, what are we doing?"

"Are you sure you can't see this?"

"See what?" A couple of seconds later I felt one of her nipples on my lips. I tried to suck on it but she pulled away.

She told me to stand up and she led me back to the kitchen. I thought I heard some whispers and maybe a giggle. I froze. Were the other people here?

Lisa sat me down in a chair and took a couple of steps away.

"Kevin, you know I always teased you about being young and inexperienced. Well, you have said that this birthday makes you feel like an adult. What I - we -- have planned for you will take care of the inexperience. Four beautiful women are here for your pleasure, but first, there are rules. Number one, no talking. Number two, no touching except with your mouth or your dick. Number three, no peaking. Do you agree to these rules?"

I nodded my head. Where had she come up with three other women that would have sex with me? Or did she mean four other women? My mind reeled.

"Good. Okay for the first event, each woman is going to give you head for two minutes. You must not touch them, and you must try not to come. Agreed?"

As I nodded my head I felt a pair of hands on each side of me untie my robe and pull it to the side. My cock was rock hard pointing at the ceiling.

A warm soft pair of lips surrounded my cock sucking it in while a tongue licked the underside of my shaft. Not being able to see and with no way to measure the time, I was lost in the pleasurable experience. It was almost too much. I felt my nuts starting to tighten when a chime sounded and the mouth immediately was withdrawn. I was breathing hard. Then a warm cloth cleaned me up.

They let me sit for a couple of minutes, and then without warning, a new mouth kissed the side of my cock. A tongue licked me up one side and down the other. The tip of the tongue swirled around the head of my cock. Then, she bobbed down to the root of my shaft and sucked on me as she slowly withdrew. Inside my mask, my eyes flew open. I knew that trick. Carol was sucking my cock in front of Lisa and who else? The thought was so hot my dick got even harder. Too soon the chime sounded.

Again, I was cleaned and left to sit. Then the third woman started to tentatively lick me. She explored the entire shaft three times with her tongue. She wrapped her hand around my shaft and started to bob up and down on the rest of it. I heard a whisper and then she started to suck on me. Occasionally she would close her mouth too much and her teeth with rake along my shaft. No blowjob is bad, but I was happy to hear the chime this time.

Woman number four started on my cock head and kissed it softly. Then she kissed up and down my shaft. Taking me into her mouth she wedged me between the roof of her mouth and her tongue and fucked me with her mouth. It was awesome. Again the chime sounded too soon.

After the clean up I waited for woman number five. Instead, a pair of hands closed my robe and tied it tight. Lisa told me to stand and they led me back to the bedroom. Someone had brought a kitchen chair on which I was told to sit.

"For event number two Kevin, the ladies have decided to let you return the favor. Each one is going to lie on the bed and you will use your mouth on them for two minutes. Again, no touching except with your mouth. No talking and no peeking. We'll help you find your target each time. Extra gold stars if you can get someone to come. Do you understand?"

I nodded quickly.

I heard someone settle on the bed. A pair of hands on the back of my head directed me to lean down and forward until my nose touched a wet pair of lips. I stuck out my tongue to start exploring. This felt familiar. Continuing to lick and explore I made contact with her clit. There was no way to mistake this, I was face-first into Lisa's pussy. I started licking and nibbling the way I knew she liked. She had just started to moan when the chime started. She moaned louder when I pulled away.

Someone washed my face with a warm wet cloth while the second woman settled on the bed. Again a pair of hands guided me to her pussy. At the first touch and taste, I knew this was Carol. I certainly knew what she liked and went to work trying to get her to come. Carol was wiggling and pushing her pussy into my mouth when the chime sounded. A pair of hands pulled me away from her.

The warm cloth washed me, maybe a little rough this time. Woman number three climbed on the bed. I knew number one was Lisa and number two was Carol, but who was number three and number four? I figured one of the two had to be Monica, Lisa's roommate. Lisa had told me that Monica would fuck anything with a dick, and Monica had said she wanted to meet me which had never happened. That still left woman number four. My mind was going through all the possibilities as the hands guided me in. She had silky smooth hair and a quite small opening with no exposed inner lips and a little pearl of a clit half hidden by its hood. I licked and kissed and was rewarded with a soft moan. She reached down and ran her fingers through my hair before someone hissed and pulled her hand away. She had just started to unfold for me when the chime sounded. Well, that can't be Monica.

I was cleaned again and the last woman got into position. I leaned forward and found a baby smooth pussy. No hair or stubble to detect. Exploring with my tongue I found her lips were already open to me, and following them up I came upon a hard ring at her clit. I gripped it with my lips and gave it a little tug. This had to be Monica. Wanting to make a good impression I dove in trying a little of everything to get her to come. Lightly flicking my tongue across her clit ring and clit seemed to get the best response and again I had to be pulled away when the chime sounded.

I was cleaned up and someone pulled on my arm indicating that I should get up. My dick stuck out from my robe. I heard a giggle and then somebody grabbed my cock and lead me out of the bedroom and into the living room.

"For event number three you get to fuck each lovely lady for two minutes. Gold stars will be awarded if you make any of them come. If you come, you ruin the event and we'll have to come up with an appropriate punishment. No peeking, No talking, and no touching except with your dick. Do you understand?"

"Yes, I understand."

Someone slapped my ass which I barely felt through my robe.

"I said no talking."

I nodded.

My robe was opened and I was led forward. A pair of hands on each side of me placed each of my hands on the back of my couch. I smiled the women were going to be laying across the back of the couch. Lisa loved to be fucked in this position. I leaned forward and my cock found and entered Lisa's pussy without assistance. I drove in deep with one stroke. She gasped and pushed back driving me to the max depth. She was very wet and made squishing sounds as I pumped in and out. She made little grunting noises as I fucked her. I kept going after the chime, and hands had to pull me back.

I had the familiar cleaning as Carol got into position. This time I needed a little guidance to find her folds but got right into it once I did. I tried not to compare my two women but it was impossible. Carol was more familiar to me having been with her at least twice per month for almost two years. In truth, she was a little tighter than Lisa, but Lisa was just more comfortable. Lisa felt warmer somehow and better. Carol could still drive me over the edge faster, but my dick preferred Lisa. The chime sounded.

Woman number three reached back with both hands to spread herself for me. My hips hit her hands as I was guided into her. After a couple of strokes, she pulled her hands away and I continued to thrust in and out. Every couple of stokes she'd make a little high-pitched squeak. Who was this woman? She was the only one I had no idea about. She was certainly the tightest of the four and I got the impression that she was the smallest of the four as well. That made me pause. Carol was only five foot one on a good day. This woman must be tiny. I felt her moisture roll down my cock and balls. She was really into this. The chime sounded and hands pulled me back.

Woman number four rubbed her ass on me as I leaned forward. I was guided in and she pushed back impaling herself on me. I thought about standing still and letting her fuck herself on me but started stroking instead. She rolled her hips as I thrust in trying to make the contact last longer. I bet Monica is a tiger in bed. I ground my hips against hers and made each thrust as deep as I could. Too soon the chime sounded.

I stepped back and was cleaned. What's next? I could hardly wait.

"Event four birthday boy, is your choice. You get to finish with any one of the four women. Just one and you go until you come. You can touch but not change position. No talking and no peeking? Understood?"

I nodded. Who did I want to fuck more? Would Lisa be mad if I didn't pick her? What about Carol? Would I make a bad impression with Monica if I didn't pick her? What about the mystery girl?

"Which one is it going to be Kevin?" asked Lisa.

"Number three," I said hoping I picked correctly.

Number three gave a squeal, and I heard her move into position across the back of the couch. I was guided forward and I reached out and placed my hands on her hips. I leaned in, and someone guided me to her. She was dripping. I pumped in and held her there while I leaned over her and cupped her breasts. Nice size, they were a little more than a handful. I pumped in and out playing with her nipples. She mewed. I picked up speed. I was so on edge that I figured I'd blow with just a few strokes now that there was no demand that I not come. But somehow I was able to increase speed until our bodies were slapping together and we were starting to sweat. I was grunting with the effort and stood up grabbing her hips. I felt her curl her legs up behind me making contact with my ass. That pushed me over the edge and I came and came again and then a third and fourth time. I saw stars and my knees wobbled. Somebody pulled up a chair and sat me down. The other women were clapping.

I slowly recovered and then was led back to the bedroom. "Wash up Kevin and put on the clothes on the bed. When the chime sounds you can come out." Lisa unwrapped my head and removed the mask. I used the bath to wash my face and crotch. Then put on the flannel pants and T-shirt she had laid out for me. I sat on the bed waiting for the chime. When it rang I opened the door and found my women surrounding a cake and singing happy birthday to me. Four smiling faces, Lisa, Carol... Amy, and Stacy! Holy Shit! I'd had sex with my work wife and my former lab tech.

"Blow out the candles Kevin. Make a wish."

"I don't know what I could possibly wish for," I said getting some laughs.

I blew out the candles and they cut the cake. Lisa took my piece and lead me over to the couch and sat me down giving me a kiss she asked, "Did you enjoy your gifts?"

"Each one was wonderful. Thank you, Lisa."

Carol came over and kissed me. "Happy Birthday Kevin. I'll see you next week."

Then Amy came over and curled up in my lap. "I'm so happy you picked me, Kevin. It was beautiful."

"Don't you have a partner Amy? I seem to recall you did."

"Justine gave me a hall pass for tonight. She doesn't know it was you but she knew there was a dick involved and she knew I was curious. So, please don't mention it to her if you see us together. I'd rather her think it was some random guy. We don't have to talk about it unless, well, unless I turn up pregnant."

"What? Aren't you on the pill?"

"No silly, why would I be on the pill? Don't worry it's the wrong time of my cycle. I'm sure we're safe."

"But you let me, knowing there was a chance?"

"Well I couldn't exactly back out could I? Besides I was thrilled you picked me." She kissed me deeply. "I'll let you know Daddy," she said with a grin.

Stacy took Amy's place as she got up. "Happy birthday Kevin." She kissed me like she had been doing it all her life.

"You are the biggest surprise tonight work wife. What or how did this happen?"

"Well, you can thank Amy and me. Lisa was going with two or three random girls. She was telling us her plan and we just said 'Hell No' we'll do it. I'm not sure where she got Carol. She is one beautiful woman."

"But what about Brad?" It was an open secret that Stacy and Brad had an on-again, off-again relationship and had for the last four years.

"That asshole forgot my birthday for the last two years. We're done. I'm a free agent. Besides, I might like your dick better," She laughed.

"You have a clit ring and you shave your pussy?" I couldn't believe I was having this conversation with Stacy.

"Hey, my choice of jewelry is no concern of yours. And I got waxed. I did that for you, birthday boy."

"Seriously? Wow, thank you. If I had known it was you I would have picked you to finish with."

"Awe that's so sweet. But I think Amy has a little bit of a dick crush on you. I think if Lisa is open to it she'd come back for more."

"She told me there is a chance she's pregnant."

Stacy's eyes got large and she fell back laughing. "Oh god. Wouldn't that be something? Well, good luck with that. Happy birthday Kevin." She kissed me again. She got up and went back into the kitchen.

I followed her and found that Carol and Amy were gone and Stacy was putting her jacket on and telling Lisa good night.

"Nobody is staying for dinner?" I asked Lisa.

"They all said they would just be in the way and wanted us to have some time alone."

Lisa kissed Stacy goodnight and then let her out. We were alone. "What gave you this idea?" I asked.

"Kevin as much as we've been together I had no idea of what to give you for a gift. I wanted your first birthday with me to be memorable and this just popped into my head."

"Well, I love your dirty mind. Thank you."

Lisa had made lasagna. Enough that I'd or we'd be eating it for a week. It was very good.

Later in bed with my dick safely encased in her pussy we talked.

"Are you mad I didn't pick you to finish with?"

"Kevin, I set this night up. How could I be mad that you didn't pick me? Besides how sure were you that it was me?"

"After the second event, I knew number one was you and number two was Carol."

"And you figured that you would have me later tonight and Carol in a few days, right?"

"Okay, you got me. That was part of it."

"But why did you pick Amy over Stacy?"

"I had no idea who they were. I thought number four was Monica."

"Monica? No way was I letting that slut have a taste of you." Lisa laughed hard with her pussy contracting around my cock each time. Finally, she got herself under control.

"So I didn't have any idea who number three was, but she seemed to really enjoy it when I was fucking her the first time."

"I think it was a thrill for her. It was her first time with a guy you know."

"What? She didn't tell me that."

"Yeah, Justine gave her a pass to get it out of her system. She told me it was fun but not good enough to give up pussy. Plus, it's too messy."

"She didn't tell me that either."

"Well if your feelings are hurt, let me make you feel better."

"You're the best Lisa."

"I'm number one, just remember that."

Next up: Carol's Condition - Ten Days of Carol