Carol's Condition - Kev's Birthday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't have your number."

"I called you, so you have my number."

"You called my office phone."

Lisa grabbed my phone and entered her contact info. "Now you have it," throwing me the phone and slamming the door on her way out. I guess you don't joke about some things.

*******************

I picked up my phone on the second ring. "Kevin Tuttle."

"You slut! You fucked her on the first date? Hasn't anyone ever explained to you about playing hard to get?"

"Oh? Does this matter to you? Are you perhaps a little jealous?"

Stacy laughed. "Kevin I told you, we're divorced. It's over and done with. I can't be your work wife if we don't work together. But you've got big problems, Ex-Husband. Lisa is flitting about here like some overgrown butterfly."

"Seriously?"

"Yes, seriously. Before the week is up I expect all the women and half the men are going to think you're some kind of sex god."

"Good god, can't you sit her down and ask her to keep her mouth shut? You owe me a favor right?"

"I may or may not owe you, but I don't think a little talk is going to work. She's very happy Kevin."

I groaned.

"Were you not planning on following up? Have you talked to her?"

"No, I haven't called her, but she's Lisa fucking Weller, of course, I'm going to follow up."

"Oh, I see. Someone else has it bad as well." Stacy laughed until she snorted. "Well it's been three days, I suggest you call her."

"Two days. She didn't leave until after lunch on Saturday."

"You man whore! You fucked and slept with her? Did you make breakfast for her?"

"Well yeah, I mean-."

"You are so fucked Kevin. When can I expect the invitation?"

"Invitation?"

"To the wedding, loser. You are doomed, Ex-Husband, doomed. Listen I've got to go. Big meeting in half an hour, and I've got to pull myself together. Seriously though, call her."

"Okay, thanks I guess."

"Doomed, Kevin." And she hung up laughing.

I sat there looking at my phone. My life had suddenly become complicated. Did I want to see Lisa again? Absolutely. But, I'd been looking forward to having some time with Carol this week as well. Did I still want to see Carol this weekend? Yes, I did. And it was already scheduled for this Friday night. Why did it feel like I was cheating on Carol with Lisa and cheating on Lisa with Carol? How had I gotten so tied up with Lisa after only one date? Well, I knew the answer to that one. I'd been head over heels for Lisa from the first week at my old job. Having her tease me along for almost four years had only made me want her more. Then to have last weekend go so well... Fuck, Stacy was right, I had it bad.

I called Lisa and made plans for Saturday.

*******************

Friday was energetic fucking. It was like that from time to time. Carol answered the door naked and pulled me into the house. In less than a minute I'd lost my clothes and my dick was ramming into her. Carol's legs were locked around my waist making it hard to get much of a stroke going. So as I lifted she rose with me and then we both slammed back onto the mattress with my weight crushing her, again and again.

"Oh, oh, oh..." She groaned each time.

I felt myself reaching the edge and the next time we crashed into the mattress I pushed just a little harder trying to crawl into her pussy dick first. I shot a large load deep into her and rolled to the side completely spent.

Carol's blue eyes sparkled. "Hi, baby. That was fun. I liked it a lot."

"I'll make sure we do it again." I smiled back at her.

"I didn't make anything for dinner. I thought we could order Chinese, okay?"

"Yeah, sounds good. I think I'm going to be hungry. Do you want to take a shower first?"

"No, I just want to lay here for a while."

Carol's hand was wrapped around my half-hard cock. I was aware again of how she was always touching me when we were together. I lifted a hand and cupped a breast.

I had decided on the drive over that I was going to be as truthful as I could to both Carol and Lisa. So I sighed and looked at Carol.

"I've met a girl."

Carol didn't change her position or her smile, but I watched her eyes switch from lover to Mom mode.

"Oh, she must be someone special. You've never mentioned any of the other girls you've dated."

"How do you know about my dates?"

"Your best friend is my husband, remember?"

"Oh yeah. Well, we've only had one date but I think she could be very special. She's someone I've known for years at my old job."

"Brian must know her then."

"Ah, you know I don't think I've ever seen her with Brian. When I think about it it's a little strange. She works in HR and she was around in our group a lot, but I've never seen her talking with Brian or even in the same room with him.

Carol had started squeezing my dick.

"She works in HR? What is her name, Kevin?"

"Lisa, Lisa Weller."

Carol's face went white and her grip on my dick tightened.

"Lisa. I see. She's a very pretty girl, Kevin. And you'll be seeing her again soon?"

"Well yeah. Tomorrow night. So, you know Lisa? I didn't think you knew anyone that Brian worked with except me. I think you've squeezed all the cum out of my cock, by the way."

"Oh, sorry." She released her grip and moved her hand, wedging it between my legs.

"So you know Lisa?"

"We met a long time ago. I didn't know she still worked at the company."

"Did something happen between you two? You seem to be upset."

"I, we... You know Kevin I'm not sure it's my place to tell you about this. Maybe you should ask Lisa tomorrow."

She was subdued as we showered and ordered our dinner. But, after dinner, her good humor returned. We lay in bed pleasuring each other orally until she came, and then she rode me until I shot another load into her.

I drove home thinking about how to tell Lisa about Carol, and how to ask about whatever issue was between them.

*******************

Lisa knocked on my door at noon. I let her in and outlined my plan for the day. Mini golf, lunch, a stroll along the river walk, the latest blockbuster movie followed by drinks and a light dinner.

"Sounds fantastic Kevin. We're not doing any of that." She pulled off her jacket then her blouse and pants. "This is another Naked Saturday," she declared.

I grinned and started removing my clothes. She stopped me when I was down to my boxers.

"Underwear has to be removed orally," she instructed.

I gave her a quizzical look as she dropped to her knees and, gripping my boxers with her teeth, she pulled them down. She took about half of my cock into her mouth and hummed looking up at me.

Okay, two can play that game. I lifted her up and dropped down to my own knees. I pressed my face into her crotch inhaling her musk. Using my tongue to pull the lace away from her perineum, I gripped it with my teeth and pulled. Her panties slid down revealing her bush. I licked her from her ass to her clit.

I stood up and looked at her bra. I quickly determined that it was a front-closing bra. But looking at it I had no way of knowing how it worked, There was no hook and loop as I'd seen before. It looked like a couple of metal bars between the cups. I bent over nuzzling her breasts and gripping the bars with my teeth pulling them forward. Nothing happened. I spent the next ten minutes fumbling and pulling while Lisa laughed and reached down grabbing my erect cock now and then. I was about to give up and try pulling the cups over her head when I caught the bars in my mouth and bit down squashing them together. I heard a click and the cups flew open spilling out her mounds.

"Well done mister engineer," she cried.

"I need a drink." I staggered to the fridge and grabbed a beer. I took a long swig and handed it to Lisa. I leaned against the counter and she moved to stand between my legs with her bush pressed up against my hard cock. We stood there sharing the beer grinning at each other.

"What else is on the agenda for this Naked Saturday?"

"Well, fucking to start," she said turning to brace herself on the kitchen island and wiggling her ass at me. "Come and get it lover."

I tried but she was a bit too short for that. I picked her up and put her chest down on the island with her legs hanging off. I stepped up and entered her.

"Oh, that feels so good Kevin. Fuck me hard."

"As you demand." I thrust hard and fast until I came. I didn't think she had come and there had been no way to stimulate her with her clit pressed on the countertop. Still, as I helped her down she seemed pleased with the result. She had that just been fucked glow that I'd heard about.

I moved her to my couch intending to repeat the oral administrations I'd performed the previous week. Lisa however just curled up in my lap and kissed me.

"When you recover I want you to make love to me."

"As you demand."

Lisa smiled and kissed me again.

Now is probably a good time, I thought.

"So Lisa, yesterday I was over at Brian's house." I felt her stiffen. "Carol, Brian's wife said she had met you before."

"You talked about me with Carol?"

"Yeah, I told her we had started dating."

"Were you fucking her when you said that? Did she have a good laugh about that?" I felt tears run down her face and drop onto my chest.

"Hey no, it was nothing like that. She said she had met you years ago. She said you are very pretty."

"But you were there to have sex with her, right?"

"Umm... I'm not really comfortable talking to you about what I do with other women, Lisa. You wouldn't want me to discuss us with others would you?"

"Carol didn't tell you about what happened between us?"

"No, no she didn't. I could tell something had happened but she just told me to ask you about it."

"Fuck, well this day is ruined. I'm going home." She stood up and started gathering her clothes.

"Lisa, come on, we were having a good time. Don't leave."

I watched as she dressed and walked out the door without looking back. At the window I watched her get in the car and sit there sobbing. I wanted to go to her but I had no idea what to say. I just stood there watching. I was about to bring her a box of tissues when she opened her door and marched back towards my apartment.

I opened the door just as she got there surprising her. She quickly recovered and pulled off her coat.

"I'll tell you about Carol and me if you'll answer a few yes or no questions first."

"Okay, I'll try."

"Do you love her?"

Whoa, start with the big one. I racked my brain about my feeling for Carol. I decided number one was lust followed by longing and desire. I had strong feelings for Carol but I was not in love with her.

"No," answered truthfully.

"But you have sex with her?"

"Yes."

"And you've been having sex with her for what, two years?"

"Yes."

"Brian obviously knows and is okay with this. Is he ever involved?"

"No."

"So what's their deal? Is he impotent? Is she a nympho? Does he get off on his wife having sex with others?"

"That is not a yes or no question. It's complicated and not what you think. It's not something I should even try to explain. Just believe me when I say it's not what you think."

"Okay, come here." She pulled me back over to the couch and sat back on my lap."

That's when I realized I was still naked.

Lisa began talking to my chest. She told me about her budding friendship with Brian, dinner at his house, and spilling wine on her clothes. She paused and told me about stripping and taking a shower in their bath. About how Lisa had massaged her with oil. And then after a long breath, she told me about Carol's mouth on her sex and how she had made Lisa come. Finally, she told me about running away, and how she had avoided Brian ever since.

After she finished I held her for a long time. At last, she stirred and took me by the hand, and lead me to the bedroom. "Just to cuddle," she said.

Lisa stripped down and I held the covers open for her. She snuggled in close and voiced something between a moan and a purr. Some time mid-afternoon as I was dozing in and out she rubbed her butt back against me and said in a low tentative voice, "You're going to fuck me aren't you?"

"Nothing quite so crude milady," I replied. I reached down lined up my cock and slowly inched inside of her.

When I was fully seated I thought I heard her whisper "welcome home."

We continued to spoon as I pumped her slowly. Not picking up the pace just keeping a low steady rhythm. After several minutes I wet a couple of fingers in my mouth and reached around and tickled her clit. She came jerking her clit away from my hand and impaling herself deep on my cock. I stopped moving and let her regain control. Finally, she said, "Please don't stop. I love your cock in me. It makes me feel complete. It makes me feel safe."

So, I continued my lazy steady thrusting until a few minutes later when I reached the inevitable end and shot my load into her. As I was drifting off I had a wild thought and my eyes flew open. "Lisa?"

"Yes, Kevin?"

"You're on the pill, right?"

"The pill? What's that Kevin?" She kept still and then started laughing out loud. "Yes, Kevin, I'm perfectly safe."

We slept until the sun went down. Lisa ordered pizza and sent me out to her car to get her bag.

"Good god, what have you got in here bricks? How long were you planning on staying?"

She batted her eyes at me. "Until you kick me out."

Stacy's words rattled around my head. "Doomed, Kevin, doomed."

Lisa stayed until Monday morning. I didn't mind. I liked it.

*******************

Monday, I called Brian.

"You may have heard that I've started dating Lisa Weller."

"Lisa huh? Well, good for you. She's a catch."

"I told Carol, and she said there was some history there."

"Oh, shit. Kevin that was long ago I don't even talk to her, Lisa, anymore."

"Well between the two of them, I have a pretty good idea of what happened. But Lisa has a lot of questions. Questions that I think should be answered by you."

"Ah, I don't think that's a good idea. Lisa and I haven't talked in years. I think it's best to keep it that way."

"Do you want me to tell her what is what? I barely understand it myself. If she doesn't get answers she'll just come up with some kinky plausible story. The woman has a dirty mind."

"Let me think about it. I'll call you back."

Ten minutes later my phone rang. "Hi, Brian."

"Hi Kevin," said Carol.

"Carol, Hi. Umm..."

"Bring Lisa over tomorrow night, okay? This should have been resolved years ago." She definitely had her Mom voice on I thought as I heard her hang up.

*******************

I picked up Lisa the next day after work.

I hadn't told her where we were going and she gave me a look as I passed the turnoff to my apartment. As I drove further west she started fidgeting in her seat giving me more and more looks. When I drove into Brian's neighborhood, she got visibly upset.

"Kevin, pull over."

I slowed down but didn't stop.

"I can't go there, Kevin. Just let me out here."

"Lisa, you have questions and you won't understand until you hear the truth."

"Why can't you tell me? Why do I have to see them?"

"You're going to ask questions I don't have answers for and I don't want to be in the middle any more than I already am."

"I haven't talked to Brian for over ten years."

"And you're not going to start today. Carol is going to meet with us."

"What?" she choked out. "I can't see her. Kevin, don't do this. Please."

"It's going to be fine, Lisa. I'll be right there with you." I pulled into the driveway.

Lisa held on to my arm like it was a life preserver on the way to the door. It opened just as we got there.

Carol stood there in her work clothes and let us in. We moved without speaking to the kitchen table. Lisa was looking all around the house as she compared her memories with reality.

"Lisa, it is good to see you. You are even more beautiful than I remembered. Kevin is a lucky guy."

Lisa turned so red I thought she might blow a blood vessel. She gripped my hand tightly.

"Before we get started I want to apologize for taking advantage of you that night. I was out of line and you were not ready to deal with all of that. If there is anything I can do to show you how sorry I am just let me know."

"It's okay."

"No, Honey, it must have been traumatic for you. I can only imagine what you went through and what you had to overcome to deal with it. Again, I'm very sorry."

"No, I mean it was a shock, and you're right, I wasn't ready to deal with it. I mean, I ran away right? But," Lisa shot me a look, "I liked it." She looked down at her hands. "I think about it all the time."

"But you don't understand it, correct? Kevin says you have questions?"

"Well, Kevin is being a bit cryptic and says I won't understand until I hear the 'full story'.

"I think he may be right about that. Kevin, baby, could you go out by the patio while Lisa and I have a little talk?"

"No, I want him to be here," Lisa said squeezing my hand a little tighter.

Carol looked a little flustered. "I'm not very good at telling this, and it's embarrassing for me, so..."

I cut her off. "Is it okay if I sit here if I put these in?" I said indicating my earbuds.

Carol considered and then nodded. I put the buds in and selected a playlist turning up the sound so they knew I couldn't hear.

Lisa and Carol talked for about fifteen minutes. Lisa's hand slowly relaxed the death grip she had on mine. A couple of times they even laughed. Finally, Lisa indicated that I could take the buds out.

"So since Brian and I are not friends you don't have any attraction to me?"

"No dear, and before you ask, you can't just go make friends with Brian if you wanted to be with me. I would know. I'd tell Brian and that would be that."

"How would you know?"

"I don't know. I just would. I always do."

"Would you be willing to give up Kevin?"

"Kevin is a sweetheart, but it's not up to me to give him up. As long as he remains good friends with Brian I'll have a compulsion, a desire to be with him. Why? Are you going to ask Kevin to stop seeing me?"

"Carol, we've only seen each other a couple of times. I think it's going well, but I can't lay claim to him. I'm just trying to understand the angles here."

"Well, as long as Kevin is friends with Brian it would hurt me to not be with him. That would hurt Brian as well. If Kevin were to stop being Brian's friend it wouldn't hurt me, but it would certainly hurt Brian. He needs friends, and for the last couple of years that need has been filled by Kevin. You can't understand how hard it is to find the right guy who can handle this. Most guys would wind up spending too much time with me and ignoring Brian. Or, they would show up every time they got horny and expect me to drop everything so they can get their rocks off. Kevin has been the perfect gentleman."

I blushed thinking of some very ungentlemanly things I'd done with Carol.

"But you have sex with Kevin every week?"

"It's a little less than twice a month now isn't it Kevin?"

I nodded my head.

Lisa sat looking at me and then at Carol deep in thought.

"Thank you for telling me, Carol. Kevin was right I never would have thought of this. I have a lot of thinking to do."

"No, thank you Lisa for listening and understanding. Before you go I have something for you."

She walked down the hall and returned carrying a shopping bag from a department store downtown. She handed it to Lisa. We both looked in the bag. Neatly folded were a blouse, skirt, bra, and a pair of baby blue panties. Lisa turned bright red again.

As we drove away Lisa leaned over and kissed my cheek. "Thank you, Kevin."

As I stopped at a traffic light Lisa said, "she is very beautiful isn't she?"

"Yes, you are," I replied and gained a smile from her and another kiss.