Carol's Fateful Decision Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The men had breakfast ready when Carol came into the kitchen they served her and after she ate they sent her to get ready for the day. "Carol my love we are going to clean up here and when the boys arrive, we will have breakfast ready for them also. Go take a shower, put on a skirt, blouse, panties, bra, and shoes. Just as you would if you were going for your well women exam." Jon told his wife.

Begrudgingly Carol left the kitchen to get ready for the day. The hesitancy has built up as she went about the preparation for her instructional exam. She has no clue that Gina wants to watch her exam.

Back at Bills house.

"Do you want to come with me I am leaving now." Bill asked as he retrieved his car keys.

"Can I come over later if I want to?" She asked in a prissy voice.

"As long as you strip naked to watch the exam and if asked you will let us examine you."

"What do you mean us?"

"Anyone that wants to examine you. That is who us is. Love you!" Bill stated as he went out the door.

At the Hopkin residence Carol was ready and a nervous wreck. She sat on the bar stool with a cup of coffee as she watched the two men make preparation for breakfast for their sons. "Jon it is more embarrassing for me to have to strip nude for the exam than it is to be nude when everyone arrives."

"We went over this already Carol. We have to be as real as possible for the new doctors to understand your feelings about the exam and you have to tell them what you feel. You need to correct them also if they don't do the exam properly, so you will have to learn what a proper exam feels like."

At nine AM JJ and Eric showed up, a few minutes later Tommy and Billy walked through the door. They all went to their mother and hugged her. It was more than a hug you would give a parent. They all had sexual emotions for they mother.

"How are you doing, mom." JJ asked as he thought of the previous get together they had.

"I am very nervous presently." She lamented near tears.

"Mom, we want you to have a good time." Billy expressed worried that they would not be able to perform the exam on their mother, because of her mood.

Tommy went over to his mother hugged her and said. "Mom didn't you have a good time the other night. I know we did and we are grateful to you that you allowed us to find out what a great lady our mother is.

"That is so nice of you Tommy." Carol said as his remarks perked up their distraught mother.

"We are amazed by you mom. We never gave it a thought about the awesome woman you are. We took for granted your good nature and good looks in the past years." Eric humbly stated.

"Why thank you boys. I needed that to shore up my determination to be a medical model and it is the right thing to do. Thank you for your approval. It means a lot to me." Carol stated and the stress in her voice left.

Walter and Jon took orders from the young men for their breakfast. The young men looked at their mother as she sat on the high stool legs spread. They could see that the crotch of her panties was moist and her vaginal opening could be discerned as her panties became transparent.

They conversed about the exam as they ate, and Carol contributed to the conversation her views on what the exam felt like to a woman.

Tommy the bold one asked. "Mom what does if feel like to have to receive an exam of this type every year?"

"I know it's for my own good, but it's very embarrassing and invasive. A man or woman you hardly know sticks his fingers in me and probes around. Some of the doctors have bed side manners of a moron. They command you to undress and they poke around without concern for your comfort. That's why I want to be a medical model to train the doctors to be concerned about the woman's feelings as well as their health. as they examine the ladies." Carol explained.

Now the boys have a whole new insight on why this was so important to their mother. They will help her any way they can.

The group finished their breakfast but everyone was reluctant to begin what they were there for. It was Carol who rolled the ball along. "Time to start the instructions guys." Carol said as she got off the stool and started for the ground floor family room.

"I will clean up the kitchen and be down later." Walter said.

Bill came over to Walter. "If Gina comes to the door I told her she would have to strip nude to watch the exam, so could you reinforce that for me Walt?"

"I will tell her she has to strip to watch the exam, or she has to go home as we don't want Carol to become upset."

"Thank you, Walt." Billy said as he headed for the exam room.

Walter had a premonition that Gina would try to sneak in, so he stayed in the kitchen and did a grand job with the clean-up.

In the exam area the group watched the video again. Carol and Jon answered as many questions as they could before they started the exam on Carol.

"As there are no more questions, we will start the exam. What is the first item to be done in the well-woman exam." Carol took over the floor as she will be the instructor and not only the model.

"Tommy what is the first item done on the exam."

"You have the woman disrobe."

"No Tommy. Anyone else. JJ what would you do?" Carol asked.

"I would greet the woman make her comfortable, give her the paperwork to fill out and then give her time to become calm."

"Very good." Carol praised. "Moving on what is next." Carol asked as she took the paper to fill out as she waited for the group to answer her question.

"The doctor should sit down with the lady before the exam starts to answer any questions she has?" Bill stated as a question.

"Yes that's right, this calms down the woman, as the exam is very invasive and most women are very private." Carol explained as she revealed some of the questions the doctor would ask a woman. They spent an hour on the intake part of an exam and Carol could see the group has become bored, so she moved on. "Once all the paperwork is completed and the conversation with the doctor is over what next?"

"The woman needs to get ready for the exam."

"You did pay attention to the video." Carol said as she went to the clothes tree and started to remove her clothes. She has become excited, Carol looked at her sons as she removed her blouse, unzipped and removed her skirt, put both garments on a hook. Carol hesitated an instant before she reached back, unhooked her bra and put it on the exam chair. She pushed her panties to her knees and held onto the exam chair to slip them off her legs. All the time she looked into the eyes of all the men present. "I had all the men's undivided attention as I disrobed." She thought with a smile. "Okay what's next." Carol asked.

"We take your vitals, check your lungs, the joints on your arms and legs." JJ stated.

"Very good so who will start." Carol asked.

Each of the young men took turns to perform the required exam on Carol, She critiqued each one, but they all did a reasonable job for their first time.

Meanwhile up in the kitchen Walter has just finished the cleanup when the bell rang. He went to the door to find a young woman about five-foot four inch tall. "Can I help you." Walter asked.

"Yes Bill invited me to watch Mrs. Hopkin's exam. I am Billy's Girlfriend Gina. Who are you, you're not Mr. Hopkin! Are you Walter the man Billy has talked about?"

"Yes, I'm Walter, and have been instructed that if you want to watch the exam you have to disrobe as they don't want Carol to become upset." He watched as the woman's complexion turned beet red.

"Oh yes about that. Can I go to the exam area to strip down?" They young woman tried to negotiate.

"I was instructed that you will have to strip up here and then I will bring you down to the exam room to watch."

As her curiosity was stronger than her will to keep her modesty she stripped down in front of Walter to his amazement. She was a beautiful dark haired young woman of Italian descent, with large breasts, trimmed pubic hair, and cute buns. Gina displayed a red hue of embarrassment as she stripped. Walter showed her to the ground floor access door and then had her walk in front of him. Her bottom bounced with enticement, as she walked down the stairs.

Everyone in the exam area were too involved with the naked older woman as they helped her into the exam chair, she put her feet into the stirrups even though this wasn't needed yet. They started her breast exam, didn't notice the naked young lady immediately. It was Carol that finally looked up from her breast exam surprised to see the embarrassed naked beauty. "Gina come over here to watch. Do you want to be a medical model to help me?" Carol asked as she was elated that there was another naked woman in the room with her. It brought back memories of the second time she got naked for the doctor. She met Emma and the erotic encounter she had with the younger woman.

Billy was proud of Gina she was naked in front of everyone. He loved her more now that she has shed her archaic values of modesty. "We have been going together for three years. Have a good job and house. Gina is beautiful, I think it is time to make her my wife." He thought with a smile when he saw her nude in public.

Gina tried to cover up her body the best she could with her hands and had an embarrassed look about her. "I don't know if I can be a medical model. I don't think I have the body for it?"

"Gina you are a beautiful young woman and don't be ashamed of your body, be proud of your beauty. Billy you're a lucky young man to have a beautiful girlfriend as Gina. Take good care of her. I understand you're not only beautiful, but can cook and you clean up after my son at his home. Boys isn't Gina a beautiful young woman?" Carol praised the young woman.

Everyone in the room agreed whole heartly with Carol's assessment of Gina.

"Thank you, Mrs. Hopkin, for giving me confidence." Gina said as she hesitantly walked close to Carol to receive a better look at the exam protocol.

"Gina, call me Carol, I think we have become intimately acquainted presently." She said and everyone laughed which dissipated the stress in the room. As the young woman came closer to Carol, she detected the scent of a excited young female. The young woman's erotic pheromones filled the air around Gina.

Carol looked at all the men's midsections that she could see and noted that there was a marked increase in the tent in their pants when the young men stepped closer to Carol and Gina.

Gina watched with interest she longed to be the woman in the exam chair, as each of the young men massaged Carol's breast in the name of a breast exam. Carol instructed each of her sons how to perform the exam properly. The younger woman could see Carol become sexually excited as the exam progressed. The older woman's nipples became erect, and moisture formed on her pussy lips. "I am going to cum just watching Carol being examined." Gina thought.

The young men kept an eye on Gina as they examined their mothers breasts. Bill noted with a smile. "I can tell my girlfriend is excited by the color of her face, her nipples are erect, and her pussy lips are engorged and red." He thought as he proceeded to examine his mother's breasts.

It was another half hour before all the men had a chance to examine Carol's breasts. All this time Gina wished she was the woman in the chair to have her breast handled by all the men.

"Time for a break." Carol called as she was only moments away from an orgasm and didn't want to cum in front of Gina just yet.

"I will go up and make coffee." Walt added.

"We have brownies your mother made the other day." Jon added.

"Did you put pot in them mom?" Tom asked with a chuckle.

"NO, I DIDN'T!" Carol stated emphatically.

"AUH too bad!" All the son's giggled in unison.

The two naked women lounged around in the family room/exam area while all the men rushed around to get the coffee, brownies and all the other items for the break. "I can get used to being waited on you know that, Gina."

"Yes the only thing we need to do is be naked in public." Gina mused still not completely comfortable with her body. "The guys like my exposure though." She thought.

"Well Gina you want to become a medical model?" Carol asked in front of the group.

"I don't have a body like yours Carol and what if I know someone that will examine me?"

"Yes, you're right Gina. You have a twenty-six-year-old body and mine is over sixty years old. As far you don't know if you could be nude in front of people you know. Look around who don't you know in this group.

"I guess you're right Carol. Let me think about it while I watch your internal exam."

The group had their coffee, the boys expressed their gratitude to their mother to be allowed to examine her. They discussed the possibility that Gina could become a medical model.

It was Carol who broke up the break. "Annihilation time for me, the internal and the rectal exam are next." Carol bemoaned, as she tried to contain her excitement from the group, but Gina in particular.

"Carol how much does it pay to be a Medical Model." Gina inquired.

"One hundred dollars an hour you are their instructor on the proper way to perform the exam, so you need to be trained. If you allow them to give you a European exam and to have sexual stimulus test on you along with an endo cam exam. Otherwise, they will give you much less an hour for your time. If you are just a medical model"

"One Hundred dollars an hour!!!!!!!!" Gina expressed in astonishment.

"Yes, but you have to be nude, they will make you cum in front of the group and they will take photos of the interior of your vagina with the endo cam." Carol explained as she mounted the exam chair and Jon helped her put her feet in the stirrups.

Walter explained the internal exam to everyone present. Gina heard the information for the first time although she has had yearly GYN exams since she was eighteen years old. "Are there any questions?" Walter asked.

Carol waited a few minutes and then said. "Let's get the show on the road. Whose first." The four young men looked at each other embarrassed, but no one moved. "I'm sitting here with my legs spread and all my sons are embarrassed. JJ your first come here and examines your mother's vagina."

Gina watched Carol as she without embarrassment assumed the position to have her internal. The older woman was spread wide. She was intimately exposed to all present. Gina was impressed with Carol's willingness to expose her vagina to the group. The younger woman couldn't take her eyes of the older woman's exposed womanhood. "It's hard to see a woman's sexual equipment as it is mostly internal and only the lips are visible. I am impressed that Carol has a complaisant smile on her face even though she was totally exposed to all. Carol wasn't embarrassed at all but proud to show her intimate being to all present. Oh, my gad when Carol spreads her legs you can see into her womanhood. That's what I look like when I spread my legs." Gina thought in embarrassment, and she could feel the wetness on her lady lips as she watched the older women's examination.

JJ. shuffled over with his head down and started the exam. His mother gave him pointers along the way and for only the second time he did a reasonable job and his mother praised him. "JJ very good, you did the exam with care and your bedside manner was stellar." Carol praised.

JJ's monolog as he examined his mother's pussy. "Mon has a beautiful pussy I love the feel and the color of her. She smells good enough to eat." He was moments away from orgasm as he finished her exam.

Gina thought. I love the expression on Carol's face while her son explored her womanhood with his fingers. The directions she gave to her son without any embarrassment. I wish I was there being examined by JJ. Could I be that calm throughout the exam?"

Tommy volunteered to be next. He listened to his mother's directions and purposely rubbed her clit as he gave her the internal. She reprimanded him as he tried purposely to excite her, and it did have an effect on her. She was close to an orgasm by the time he finished with the exam.

Gina could see the telltale signs of Carol's arousal. Her nipples became erect, and she expelled copious amounts of vaginal fluid out of her pussy.

Bill was up and he continued where Tom left off. Carol now had an excited glow on her face, and she spread her legs wider. She directed Bill in a husky voice that dripped with erotic overtones. As Bill inserted his fingers in his mother's pussy she brought her box up to make sure his fingers were buried to the hilt in her box. A minute into her vaginal exam she came all over Bill's hand.

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYY- FFFFFFFFFFFIIILLLSS GGGGGOOODDDD." She moaned.

Jon, Walter and three of boys were happy. Billy was proud of himself to make his mother cum on his hand. Gina was surprised and wanted to have a cum like Carol just had. Carol moaned in pleasure. They waited for her to recover.

"Okay Eric your turn to examine mommy. Do you need any direction or have you watched enough to know what you need to do?" Carol asked with a contented look on her face and a husky after orgasm whisper.

"I think I got it mom." Eric said as he walked up to the exam chair and worked from the side so that everyone had a view of the mature woman's pussy as he inserted his fingers in her box and perform the exam.

"That was a great exam Eric you were gentle and very thorough." Carol praised her son. She looked at Gina and she could see the younger woman wanted to examine Carol but was reluctant to ask.

"Gina come over here and examine me. I can see the look on your face that you want to examine me but are afraid to ask, so come here as it is difficult to see a woman's sexual equipment as most of it is internal. I only had the pleasure to see the internal workings of my sex a month ago or so. Emma another Medical Model let me view her internal workings."

The naked young woman hesitantly walked up to the exam chair and between Carol's legs to look at the older woman's pleasure pit. Carol reached under her spread legs, with a finger from each hand and opened her vaginal lips up so Gina could see into Carol's box. "I have never seen the interior of a woman's vagina before. It is a surprise to me." She said more to herself than to Carol.

"Jon, insert, the speculum into my Vajj, and let Gina see my cervix and the small opening where the sperm enters the womb." Carol explained in layman's terms and in an erotic husky whisper.

Jon did as asked and opened his wife up for the young woman's inspection. Gina was fascinated by the speculum as Jon opened his wife's vagina to see to her cervix and with the older woman's explanation, she has never seen the interior of a woman's sex before. The younger woman explored Carol's box with her fingers. The group watched the examination with interest. Gina was so intent with the woman's exam she didn't notice how excited the older woman had become.

"Oh my! I'm gggggggoooooooooiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnngggggggggggggggggg tttttooo ccccuuummm!" Carol cried in ecstasy.

"I'm sorry Carol." Gina apologized in embarrassment.

After Carol regained her composure and saw the young woman's look of embarrassment.

Carol calmed the woman with. "Don't be embarrassed Gina we are among friends and my orgasm was great. It makes me want to have other people examine me intimately."

"The only exam left is the rectal." She said as Carol dismounted the exam chair and bent over it to present her ass to be examined.

Tommy walked up put KY on his fingers and inserted them into his mother rosebud. She moaned some as he forced his finger in her back door. The three other young men followed suit and within fifteen minutes the exam was over.

JJ retrieved some tissues and wiped his mother's bottom for her as she asked Gina. "Do you want to be examined by the group?"