Carol's Fateful Decision Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I wouldn't mind if Billy examines me, but I don't want the rectal exam." Gina stated in embarrassment.

"Do you want us to stay and watch or do you want us to leave. Bill can examine you privately if that is more comfortable for you." Jon asked.

She looked at each one there. Gina felt guilty to send them away. It took all the courage, to say in a whisper. "No everyone can stay and watch."

Carol still nude became the instructor. "Gina let me help you get into the exam position." Carol helped the younger woman into position.

Gina could feel the cool air on her privates. She looked to see all the men whose eyes looked like laser pointers directed at her exposed womanhood. "I don't feel embarrassed I feel sexually excited to be totally exposed in public. I am the center of attention and I feel the love from everyone here." Gina thought.

"Gina -- Gina Bill will start with the breast exam," Carol said to the younger woman who was in her own little world. Carol surmised that the younger woman was in sexual overload by the look of her breasts, the amount of vaginal fluid that escaped her pussy and the sweet scent of the younger woman's arousal. "Bill now gently but firmly use three fingers to go in circle to see if there are any bumps or lumps on each breast, and the squeeze the nipple gently." Carol explained.

"I know mom remember I examined your breasts." Bill raised his voice to his mother as he took more time than necessary on each breast for the exam. He made love to each of his girls boobs in front of everyone. Carol had become excited again as she watched her son make love to Gina's breast in the name of a medical exam.

Gina tried as she might couldn't stop the moans as Bill lovingly massaged her breasts. All in attendance could see her leak girl juice onto the exam chair and the air was full of the erotic scents of two females who are on the verge of orgasms.

Bill was overwhelmed by the scent of Gina's pheromones. He bent down and took a nipple in his mouth and buried a finger in Gina's box to play with her clit. She went over the edge and had the best orgasm of her young life in front of Bill's brothers, his mother and father along with their friend Walter.

Gina lay comatose with a smile on her face. Bill was unsatisfied with a boner in his pants. The brothers were jealous of Bill. Carol fantasized about a little tongue action on Gina's pussy. Jon and Walter wanted to rub the young girl's pussy.

As soon as Gina came down from her orgasmic high, Billy helped his girlfriend up and guided her to his old bedroom where there was heard thumping and bumping with screams of pleasure from time to time. For the next hour and a half.

Billy and Gina came down to the family room after their sexual bout shame faced. "Sorry we got a little carried away." Bill said and Gina had an embarrassed look on her face. The two came down to find Carol still nude she gave the young couple a thumbs up.

The group watched a movie on Netflix while the two young'uns banged their brains out. Well, that wasn't entirely right. What really transpired. Jon was on one side of Carol, and Walter on the other. The two older men had their fingers buried in Carol's box in front of the three sons. The boys spent more time to observe their parents' actions than the action movie.

Everyone watched as Carol had a massive orgasm. Who says old people are sticks in the mud! The youngsters thought as they watched the trio have the time of their lives.

Mom we need to leave, thanks for the wonderful day. Gina came over and hugged Carol. The men watched the two naked ladies in a full body hug and this caused a hard reaction to the wonderful view.

"I'm going up to get dressed Bill." Gina said.

"Bill I want to talk to you for a minute." Carol said and they went to a corner. "Bill you're twenty-eight years old, have your own house and you have been going with Gina for about three years. She comes to your house, cleans it and cooks for you. She is a keeper." Carol said as she looked in her son's eyes.

The children said their good-byes Carol gave Bill a full body hug, Gina came back down and gave each of the men hugs and they left. The boys who remained took liberties when they hugged their mother. Each grabbed her butt and fingered her pussy to the enjoyment of their mother and everyone who watched.

Stay tuned for other chapters. We will answer the questions. Does the equipment Walter designed actually work. Will Jon set up a meeting with the ten young AI men? What will Carol say about the AI men exam of her. How about Gina will she model? How will the instruction with the doctor present go?

Comments welcome with a name. Derogatory anonymous comments will be deleted and are taken for what they are worth. NOTHING!!!

All rights reserved, do not post to reading list, copy, reuse, distribute, or publish this work anywhere else. Copyright 2022 to 2032, Tonyma70 at Literotica