All Comments on 'Carol's Patch Job Ch. 04'

by CastleStone

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioabout 15 years ago
I'm surprised there are no other comments yet . .

The whole idea of getting physical revenge is dumb. If I were Danny, I would tell the cops and show the footage; Ben can spend some of his limitless money on some fancy attorneys to defend himself, Mark, and Janice. The whole story would be public record unless a "settlement" were reached to placate Danny. This part was the first intelligent outcome of the story's payback. Let's remember that no one forced Janice to cheat. She was given an excuse she chose to believe, a phony picture that her spouse was cheating. But she went out and propositioned the four male partners -- they certainly did not rape her -- and blaming them for hooking up with a married lady is simply wrong. So many people in this country cheat, if one wanted to physically punish them, roughly 1/2 of the married population of this country would be hurting. Carol's "fights" with Mary and Marge were really foolish, just as I predicted in my comment after Ch. 03. The idea of covering up Janice's infidelity is ludicrous because so many now know about it. There is a saying that goes something like, "Three may keep a secret if two of them are dead." It is attributed to Benjamin Franklin, and the implication is quite clear. Perhaps the author won't permit Jim to find out within the context of this story, but in real life, when one's children, four male sex partners, Ben and Mark, Nancy, Marge, Mary, and whomever else knows Janice is a cheater, then it is bound to come out sometime. And Janice will be acting guilty and suddenly she will be lavishing lots of attention on Jim, when she was an uncaring bitch for so many years -- only a fool would fail to wonder why. Still, I'm interested to see how the author plans to resolve everything with possibly just one more chapter.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 15 years ago
the only thing that she is really sorry about

The only thing she is sorry about is getting caught. If she wasn't confronted about her whoring around, she would still be spreading her legs for some one other than her husband. With the way she treated her husband and children, she should be forced to leave and let them alone. They don't need her kind of grief.Thanks for the story....Rich

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
The asshole knows to much about her and her

husband. The physical encounter was stupid at best. Now they know she is really a whore, not just a mixed up woman. OW, some women are best left in the gutter. I dont like waiting between episodes of one page!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Dump the family, get new one!!

Jim has got to have the poorest excuse for a family on the face of the planet. The wife not only gives nothing to the household, she actually takes what she wants as well. The daughter Carol is willing to lie, cheat, and steal to keep her father, whom she claims to love, with his head in the sand and a whore in his bed. The son is totally worthless, can't even deal with any of it. Then we come to his best friend, someone who thinks of himself as a brother to Jim, who is willing to not only help cover up the infidelity, but to deliver harsh punishment to 4 guys who did nothing but accept an easy and freely offered piece of ass. If it were my brothers wife I would have kicked her ass myself!!!

If I were Jim and this were to come to my attension, I would divorce the bitch, kick the shit out of my supposed friends, and disown the two older children. The only person who supposedly loves Jim, who hasn't fucked him over, is his youngest child Lisa. He should ofcourse fight for full custody of her to keep the morals of the others from rubbing off. I know that some of this sounds harsh, don't let that discourage you from writing. I have a problem with the storyline, not the story writer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
I'm out of here

You had a good start but this is getting stupid.

bruce22bruce22about 15 years ago
This continues to be Good Story

and a very realistic one! The fact is that everyone including Jim and Carol are behaving in a stupid way, which, considering the situation is not very surprising. Janice

should not even be permitted to be involved in payback and

Carol beating up neighorbood women should not be acceptable to anyone.. They should ask themselves if her Father would permit it, which he wouldn't. Thanks for all the hard work.

bornagainbornagainabout 15 years ago
Welcome home

When the husband came back home why have him walk up a flight of stairs in his condition and Mark and Ben having so much money why couldnt they install one of those sit down chairs that takes him upstairs ?

Pat

KOLKOREKOLKOREabout 15 years ago
What a mess!

Where do I begin? Is it the basic premise of a person who is smart and courageous but somehow turns to be an obtuse and a stepping rug to all in his family? <P>

Is it the logic of trying to punish the male partners to the serial adulterer while keeping her under the protective umbrella of “therapy” (without accountability to her cheated husband of course – this is one type of therapy I have yet to be introduced to…), as if moral responsibility gets to be automatically written of once you pay a therapist for a session…<P>

Are these the scenes where even the children are betraying their father’s implicit trust in favor of their whore of a mother? <P>

Perhaps it was meant to be read as a parody of the Loving Wives genre? Somehow I doubt it.

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 15 years ago
about those Wife taking STUPID pills

I am CHEERING for Danny! Finally someone Forces Janice to see the truth.

<br></br>

Dr Ward..Janice therapist stated that she though Janice as taking STUPID pills.... and <i> <b> "that the only way to help Janice was to confront her with the magnitude of her mistakes. Janice was too ready to blame someone else for her failings and had a tendency to hide from them as well."</b></i>

<br></br>

so naturally Janice Ben and Mark decide to Taser Danny!?

<br></br>

How does protecting Janice Because she is now saying a few mindless new age self help platitudes Help Janice and Jim?

this may be the stupidest thing ever written. Isnt one of them- Mark or Ben suppose to be an attorney?

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007about 12 years ago
Rage

Carol's rage is misplaced. It should be directed at her slut mother. 1 star

MrVdogMrVdogover 11 years ago
Good for Danny!

Lay it out for them, man!

Please let Jim be rid of the slut in Ch 04, pretty please?

MrVdogMrVdogover 11 years ago
oops

I meant ch 05, of course.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
dump the slut

Now they know more of the truth... She cheated on her husband and enjoyed it.. Also did nothing for her children or husband for a few years... Pamped herself during this time. She showed or even cared about her family.. She is only reacting because she got caught. Now they see she loved fucking with Danny and was begging him for more.. This shows that she will probably do it again. At this point there is now reason but to dump her ass in some back alley or pimp her out to get some money back from the worthless bitch... Better yet sell her to the sex slave market!

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 11 years ago
Yeo we learn more -

And she becomes less -

She might still survive but it becomes more unlikely by the minute -

She certainly does not deserve it so she either gets what she earned or just plain lucks out -

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 9 years ago
Nice

Big time revelations here. Hopefully the wronged husband becomes aware of his slut cunt wife and divorces her. One can only hope. One more chapter...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
1*

fucking idiocy since ch1. getting worse.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
UGH!!!!

Very Strange...quite weird!

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Didn't

That didn't go well with Danny at all. What now?

RimmerdalRimmerdalalmost 4 years ago
Slowly...ever so slowly.......

Squeezing the trigger.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
WTF?

Why would you make Jim look like such a pathetic MORON??

lee5456lee5456over 3 years ago
Come on Carol

Kick their worthless asses

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Looking more like a good Slut by each chapter.

How many times?

Definitely more than originally said.

jtwheels

LwcbyLwcbyabout 2 years ago

Just a shit story!

amygdalaamygdalaabout 2 years ago

Ohhh i cant say how much i hate reading this tripe.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Danny coming out as almost heroic?!

Not happening.

He knew she was married end of story. Takes two. Know many of men who will screw any single women But walk away from married.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Wait suddenly Danny is the voice of reason? What is the dumpster tossing crap? Danny knew her husband wasn't cheating but still fucked her three times! He was going to tell Jim ... eventually. After what he got a couple more Janice notches on his belt? What he thought he was doing Jim a favor? Danny may have had people treat him crappies that is no excuse for fucking a married woman under false pretenses and betraying Jim. Danny said some useful things but is still an asshole. And how are Mark and Ben shocked that Janice wasn't a slut when repeating twice with Danny of the 10" wonder cock? Aas an aside Janice was apparently a desperate three hole slut for Danny as she got her syphilis injections. How the heck does she go from conservative missionary with Jim for years, to not only getting stretched put by Danny so Jim notices in between his last two trips, after just one fuck session with Danny, but then she graduates to full anal, begging for it? How is that even possible? Did she practice with butt plugs? Seems highly implausible. But then quite a bit of this story is just that...implausible.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I don’t get the insane financial “arrangement” Janice and Jim had for their family. #1: why the hell doesn’t EVERY PENNY each of them earns go into the “household account”? And even now, Janice is going to keep a fucking THIRD of her pay out for her own use? WTF?

.

This series has turned into a tragic comedy….and frankly, Jim is the biggest clown. What a maroon!

.

Sigh……

.

2 **

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous