All Comments on 'Carol's Ride Home'

by gstein

Sort by:
  • 133 Comments
TajfaTajfa5 months ago

A very good story. Well done.

KarnevilKarnevil5 months ago

Not a bad idea, though why the author wanted to link it to February sucks is baffling, because, let's face it, the original, and basically all the followups really did suck. But I digress, so a decent idea, gòod writing with lots of potential, then completely fucked up by some idiotic Rambo crap. Who the fuck gets off on reading about weapons, cars and gratuitous violence? This is, after all supposed to be an erotica site.

Started well but went off the rails. A murder in broad daylight, on the main road of a populated area and no witnesses? No cameras anywhere? The cheating wife's husband not questioned? Just too many holes, almost like the author had no idea how to finish so went for the cheap and easy option. Having said that, if this lothario has done this so many times I find it unbelievable this scene hasn't already been played.

devtekdevtek5 months ago

Most hated charachters in LIT:

1) Marc LaValliere - George Anderson "February Sucks". Killed in many ways in the alternative endings.

2) Pierre DuMonte - Richard Gerald "Another Love". He was already dead when the story takes place, but the revenge took place anyway in the sequels and alternative endings.

3) Trey Cardosa - Kalimaxos "Just once...if don't mind". Sold, tortured, killed, imprisoned, raped...

RobertaBobRobertaBob5 months ago

4) Pauline French

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

The. 375 was a bit over the top because it is an unusual round compared to what is found in most private collections. I would think that a .308 would have been more likely for a rifle. But there's something to be said for 00 buckshot too. Being such a close range, that is the gap between the passenger side of the hit man's car, and Marc in his driver's seat. The 00 buckshot would not have spread significantly. It would have leveled the real estate between Marc's shoulders pretty well and Carol would very likely remained unharmed... physically. A smooth bore slug would likely have worked as well. Plus with a shotgun there's no rifling and the loads make it harder to match with the weapon. Interesting take on the story. In a fair world, a person who hunts their cheating spouse and lover/lovers and has incontrovertible proof of their infidelity, should be acquitted and absolved of any wrongdoings. Just saying.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Nothing sandwich. 2*

SwordWielderSwordWielder5 months ago

Short, but a great story. Great ending for Mark - he really deserved it. I don't think the Carol of your story will recover. Between the guilt of her affair, the destruction of her marriage by her own actions, and Mark's death right in front of her she'll be a shell of her former self. It would be nice if she chickened out and committed suicide because she can't face the aftermath of her actions.

servant111servant1115 months ago

Nice work. finally someone cats to the quick.

5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Wow, I was really worried about the health and safety issues until note nr 8, everyone should be able to leave work in the end of the day in same health they started it... 😊 Nice one.

AardieAardie5 months ago

At least it was short. He is killed driving his latest conquest home but we get no answers, only questions. Any husband that could stay married is a cuck and boo hoo for her ptsd.

RePhilRePhil5 months ago

An the point was? An assembly or words with no meaning to us readers other than a terrible abbreviation of a great story. Sometimes you just need to know when to walk away from a story idea. The spelling was perfect and punctuation easy to spot.

MasterKoteMasterKote5 months ago

Wish it was longer but still ok

GrendelpuppyGrendelpuppy5 months ago

In answer to point 12. The shooter utilized the politically Weatherby .375 Magnum, dangerous game rifle because it is about four times as powerful as a puny, twenty-two caliber, AR-15 rodent rifle.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc5 months ago

You are exactly right no one has explored in any detail the drive home. As I read your story I had a flash story pop up in my mind. I’m too busy to write it, but what if “she” gives him a final blow job, they run a light at entrance to her subdivision and are hit by a truck, killing both. 4.1*

someoneothersomeoneother5 months ago

I am always amazed how an otherwise mediocre story gets high ratings in LW simply because the bad guy is murdered. Murdering someone is actually super uninteresting because any one can kill any one else in a story -- it takes no imagination or creativity -- just have some killed.

jkthekatjkthekat5 months ago

does this change the point spread for Sunday?

MigbirdMigbird5 months ago

You are right; most are bad — including this one. Shallow, figure stick characters, uninteresting dialogue and predictable outcome.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Why bother

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

A different ending to a time worn story.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Hated the murder, but glad the wife is messed up

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This is shit mate. When the post story notes are better than the story you know it’s best sent to the bin.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

You forgot to add

This story is rubbish

Tomh1966Tomh19665 months ago

It's a good week when Marc Lavalier is killed twice! (Once in another story this week)

There are a couple that do the ride home, but not like this one so don't fret it.

300 stars. One for each grain of the bullet.

GamblnluckGamblnluck5 months ago

I skipped over all your notes at the bottom. This began as a decent rendition of another of Marc's conquests. Then you turned it to shit with the sudden rifle shot at close range. No warning just blam.

If you'd had Marc forced out of his car by masked men and suddenly turn from smug asshole to a crying little baby pleading for his life or nuts, that would have been different. Carol might have not had the PTSD of a bullet whizzing by and brain matter splashed all over her but she'd have had a different outlook on her 'night of unforgettable sex'. I gave you 3 stars.

demanderdemander5 months ago

So, he never knew that he was dead. Never felt fear because of what he did and what he was. Still, one hopes that the old trope - no good deed goes unpunished - does not apply here. D

AccelarVesterAccelarVester5 months ago

There are several plot lines yet to be explored in the "Feburary Sucks" cannon of stories I would to suggest.

1) Linda decides to stay the weekend, or longer,

2) Linda has the nerve to tell Jim she is leaving.

3) While other tails where Linda knew she was meeting Marc, none have had Jim served with divorce papers, either at the club, at the hotel before the night out or when she returns home.

Just suggestions for others.

LWLover60LWLover605 months ago

February sucks all winter long, baby!

FaceForRadioFaceForRadio5 months ago

I have actually liked 3/4 of the Feb Sucks stories. This one ticks off most of the boxes for me:

1) Revenge on Marc with an end to his crap.

2) No wimpy RAAC

3) Carol’s night of golden memories is down the toilet for good. Whenever she thinks of Marc, it won’t be the “great sex,” it will be his brains spattered all over her!

5 stars

Buster2UBuster2U5 months ago

100 Big Blazing Stars for this story. BTW I had a very attractive Girl friend one time, whose husband committed suicide because of her screwing around. When he did, it was right in front of her, brain matter splashed on to her. When I knew Maija almost 10 years later, she was very fucked up, very self destructive and still felt very guilty. So in this story, "Carol" is definitely going to be having issues later. On the other hand I really did enjoy this read. It was different and entertaining. I have another "feb sucks" ending pending approval right now, for my second one. Very good Job! Good effort Buster2U

Buster2UBuster2U5 months ago

Yes, using a Gun suitable for "Rhino" is way unnecessary. An AR-15 round is more that enough to make LaValliere's head explode at close range. I am sure it kicks harder than a horse, unlike the AR round. Either round will 'take care of business' but the Magnum makes a statement that everyone for blocks can hear loudly. Jus' Sayin' thx Buster2U

JRandyJJRandyJ5 months ago

Sure it's a sequel, You took some ones story and put your twist. you sid most of the rewrites were not good or you didn't care for them. I think most were better than yours. Not, 3 stars

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy5 months ago

Another one bites the dust!

4

phill1cphill1c5 months ago

Not a bad idea, though why the author wanted to link it to February sucks is baffling, because, let's face it, the original, and basically all the followups really did suck."

cliff notes from a Miller Lite commercial.

OverconfidentSarcasmOverconfidentSarcasm5 months ago

I'm ... kinda disappointed. This whole thing was so damn short, I can hardly call it a story in the first place. Just a violent fantasy about a single, very specific setting, worked out in WAY too much detail.

And what bugs me the most is that, even after the author took the time to research all those details about the Ferrari, the used rifle, the ear protection, the ammunition, and whatever else was there, he somehow overlooked that the seating position in that kind of Ferrari is about two feet lower than in any type of jeep wrangler featuring rollable windows in the back row. Meaning, unless there is some JFK magic-bullet stuff gong on here, there is no way for the bullet to go through the passenger side window after passing through Marc's head.

Why does this bug me so much? Because there was so little story here, I had to look that shit up to find some other form of entertainment.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Better that the bullet was deflected and struck Carol creating an ultimately fatal wound, but let her survive long enough for her husband to spit on her face and call her a whore. JMO

Frank66Frank665 months ago

Where is the confrontation??? Total swing and a miss on this story; you want to shoot Marc, shoot him AFTER Carol and Earl talk together (or scream at each other). And the kind of gun it was adds nothing; it was a barely concealed hint that Marc was a 'dangerous' animal, but still..... The angle with the car ride home was interesting, but incomplete.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

In every way, shape, and form did this fail. It’s so hackneyed and pointless, it reads like satire.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

The bullet should of went through the slots head too.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Just what should happen to Marc.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Excellent!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Pretty bad, but I am still allowing Three stars (Average) for the uniqueness of the tale.

JPB

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Ok, but the choice of rifle and caliber would make finding the shooter easy. Massively not a common caliber. Edit for 308 winchester or .223 and it would go from thousands of rifles in circulation to ten million.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

The story notes were longer than the so called story.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

That was an interesting scene, but not really a story. The poorly written epilogue shows that you recognized that but was unable to fully write it.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

The solution is not entirely appropriate for the fucker, as he ends up a happy fucker. So it would have been better to emasculate him with a well-aimed shot in his balls so that he has to suffer for life.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

No immediate divorce, no stars.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

For the record, it is 378 weatherby, There are 375's but they are not weatherby.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Justice!

Ed

Wandering_MongolWandering_Mongol5 months ago

Of late, I've shied away from February Sucks continuations, so don't ask me what made me decide to click on this.

I'm glad I did.

I know many people decry violent reactions like you wrote, but I found this a realistic approach, and appreciate it. Thank you.

-

Be well!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x5 months ago

"And, like Marc had told her, she would forever remember her night with him." - This is what makes reconciliation impossible. As long as they both live the memories of that night will hang over them. It might have been better if the night was forgettable.

\

"And tell him that you're the same Carol as you were before last night, that nothing has changed." - Those are the absolutely WORST things that she can say! "The same Carol?" You mean the one that humiliated him? "Nothing has changed?" EVERYTHING has changed!

\

"while he's fucking you just think about me fucking you" - That's just what Earl is afraid of, and why any reconciliation is doomed.

\

I would consider this a sequel. Marc is obviously the same character, it has to take place after the original, because if it was before it, the original couldn't happen. If you didn't want this to be thought of as a sequel, don't make the villain be Marc.

ibuguseribuguser5 months ago

I didn't think I could read another February sucks story, but here we are.

And it was a well done story.

26thNC26thNC5 months ago

I think old Earl was going for a double kill there, and just missed getting Carol too. Marc was a large predatory animal, so the Weatherby big game round makes sense. It certainly did the job. Like other commenters, I would have enjoyed Marc knowing who killed him and why. But any story that results in Marc getting offed gets a *5 from me. A note to GPup, that AR15 and its cousin the M4 firing your .22 has sent a few thousand muzzie rodents to Paradise in the Middle East, and hopefully the same weapon in Israeli hands is continuing to eradicate the vermin in Gaza.

funperson969funperson9695 months ago

Interesting take, filling in the drive back. Well done! Like Frank...

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Absolutely loved the brain matter blown all over the cheating skank. I appreciated the comment about a girlfriend who's husband had committed suicide in front of her and 10 years later, she was still fucked up by it.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

It was short, but it shows how far emotion can take you when fucking another man's wife. It also shows what a dumb cunt a woman can be.

Hooked1957Hooked19575 months ago

Hahahahahaha! Good take!

Hooked

njlaurennjlauren5 months ago

Sorry, this didn't really add anything to the canon, not a lot of imagination to it really.

GrendelpuppyGrendelpuppy5 months ago

Anonymous:

Sorry I didn't look up my Weatherby calibers. I don't own any of them. If you're going to go big, go really big. My preference for really dangerous game is .50 BMG. A 750 grain bullet does a good number on almost everything.

26thNC,

The 5.56mm cartridge for the M-4 is reasonably effective in close quarters combat. At any significant range, it sucks. Lots of dead Muslims are dead only because they were shot multiple times. Look at the fatality verses wounded ratio for the Mandalay Bay hotel massacre. Depending on the exact load, the bullets had lost somewhere from one-half to three-quarters of their muzzle energy.

GrendelpuppyGrendelpuppy5 months ago

BTW, if it's murder you want, read THE CASE OF THE VINDICTIVE CUCKOLD.

theVikingSailortheVikingSailor5 months ago

Nicely done story. An explanation of 1. whodunnit, and 2. what eventually happens with Carol and Earl would be welcome. But the story as is is a good read and adds something to the Geo. Anderson saga.

tizwickytizwicky5 months ago

Excellent story based on the misadventures of the ever-despicable Marc LaValliere

xtc5xtc55 months ago

I liked it, but the aftermath IMHO felt week to me.

Thanks and can't wait for your next story.

Wavedave45Wavedave455 months ago

Oooh .375 Weatherby Magnum. Overkill and oddball as shit. HELLA fud round.

My theory, It was the team owner.

The thing about the .375 Weatherby Magnum is that it's not so much for hunters as it is for Hunters with a capital H. Or people that like to think they are at the very least. You're not hunting anything in North America with that thing.

On the other hand it's very much something you might get if you're rich enough to sit in a tree on someones land in Africa and shoot whatever you want.

Another thing is the rarity of the .375 Weatherby Magnum round. You can get a list of everyone that's sold it in the past year from all the gun stores in the city and it would be a manageable list. And it's not going to be sold most places because of how expensive and low demand it is. To stand any chance avoiding any kind of paper trail they should have reloaded their own rounds which is very likely already if they own a rifle chambered in this round.

The use of this round sends a message. It's an African safari or plains gun typically used by the rich or extremely devoted sportstman to hunt big game. The hit wasn't clean enough to be done by former military (with precision like they operatate in fiction land) because the wife nearly got killed too. You can't claim to have meant for it to barely hit her to scare her because the moment it hit Marc all bets were off, bullets do weird things after hitting their target.

So my guess is that it was the team owner and the police are in on it. Marc was causing too much trouble. Too many lawsuits. Too many death threats. He had him on contract and couldn't get rid of him and to much of the town was pissed off with him that he had Marc put down.

ImpossiblefutureImpossiblefuture5 months ago

Yeah was good until the dumb 12 answers at the end dropped it from 5 to 3 took the life out of rhe story for me.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Hey OverconfidentSarcasm: Where did the author mention that the Jeep was a Wrangler? There are Jeeps that sit lower than the Wrangler. The bullet’s trajectory needs to be determined. Anyway, three stars for eliminating Marc LaValliere.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

eXCELLENT! The husband has neighbors and family waiting for wife's return and then they all come out and

clap to her and lover boy.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Any version of this story where at least one of the villains perishes automatically gets 5 stars!

Yes, that means no matter the length or quality!

ZK

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I liked it. The death of Marc always makes for a good read. I do like the 12 gauge shot gun approach listed above. Double 00 buck is OK, but here in the north we use slug shells for taking out larger critters. With those you want to hit what you're aiming at, as it'll remove the finger prints. ;-) The best part is that there's no rifling in the barrel, so you can't identify the shot gun (1 of millions in the USA).

Happily_Married87Happily_Married875 months ago

Interesting twist I enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Well, gave this a 5 for a well written, and short, take on the story line; and before I even read the comments. Very unique on the drive home side of things. No need to add anything more to it but someone could write their imagination on what happens to Carol when the brain cells start spurting all over the car.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Marc got Marked. Very good indeed. 5 stars for this story where two hunters bagged their quarries!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Just another cuck fantasy with the usual idiot husband that kill the slut wife's lover but do nothing at all against the real betrayer, his slut wife. So, this is just another fempov Burn The Bastard, that never touch the whore wife. Unbelievable.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Nothing new: 99% of the alternative versions of this awful tale, never make the wife pay for her brutal cheating. No need for other totally one-sided and irrealistic alternative endings.

muskyboymuskyboy5 months ago

What about Carol, she is every bit as evil as Mark L. and she walked....

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

No, it does not work. Marc doesn't know he is dead. Marc does not know who killed him or why. Marc suffered Nothing, and experienced no pain, no fear, no regret, no panic, no stress. Killing Marc accomplished no meaningful revenge, against Marc.

\

But Carol is fucked up for the rest of her life. When she thinks about Marc LaValliere it won't be his cock, his tongue, or the memory of his dick in her ass. It will be the sight, the sound, the feeling, the smell, The Taste, of his brains and blood drenching her, over almost her entire body. It will be the sight, when she finally turns to look, of the exploded skull, the hanging loose tissue where his face used to be, the dangling eye balls staring at nothing, or maybe at her. Without any assistance she will forget fucking Marc, will come to wonder if it even really happened; she won't be able to recall anything of that night. Her psyche will refuse to admit what her betrayal, or some other woman's betrayal, spurred some madman to do in revenge.

\

Carol's PTSD will never be cured. She will end up on drugs, alcohol, psychotherapy, and endless nightmares. She will never make love or have sex again. Oh, she might, maybe, try getting fucked again, by someone unknown for some unknown reason. But she will never experience lust, or sexual desire, or the worth of being a wife and mother, again.

\

The revenge wasn't against Marc, he was just the tool, the sacrificial goat. Marc's brain was blown away with a bullet to more violently and painfully blow away Carol's mind, her self image, her future, her soul. Would it be that surprising if Carol finishes the job herself some day?

\

A great story. I hope there is more.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

A refreshing end to the Feb Sucks series

GrendelpuppyGrendelpuppy5 months ago

I just looked it up. There is such a cartridge as a .375 Weatherby.

https://www.ballisticstudies.com/Knowledgebase/.375+Weatherby+Magnum.html

It is a excellent cartridge. Definitely a departure from the usual Weatherby line of very large caliber, heavy weight, low velocity bullets for close range shooting. The .375 is more appropriate for longer range sniping from a few hundred yards away. At longer range , the geometry of a two for one shot would have worked. The high drag coefficient and relatively low sectional density makes the round questionable for longer range.

OOAAOOAA5 months ago

Good story!!! Nice brain explosion HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

GrendelpuppyGrendelpuppy5 months ago

Me again.

This is the money quote from not only this story but all of the RAAC stories.

Then he said to her, "It's like this, I only ask high-value married women to spend a night with me, which obviously means they're someone's high-value wife. So of course their hubby is mad and he's angry and he's pissed off and he thinks about revenge. But he gets over it because, at the end of the day, hubby doesn't want to lose his high-value wife and he's not going to do anything stupid or drastic that would cause him to lose his wife. So, instead of seeking some kind of revenge, he just sucks it up, gets over his anger and moves on. So I seldom have a problem with a hubby."

We don't have a surplus of women in this society. We definitely don't have a surplus women of reproductive age. We absolutely don't have a surplus of attractive women of reproductive age. Given the growing prevalence of women who are determined to not have children, we have an extreme paucity of women who are fecund, fertile, and fuckable.

Unless you have Donald Trump's money, finding a new wife that is of equivalent reproductive value as Carole or Linda would be damn difficult. Suck it up.

JoeBetterBNiceJoeBetterBNice5 months ago

An original take on a story idea that rarely generates original alternate versions. I liked that you kept the story brief and to the point. You included all the necessary details for the story to work. I know not everyone liked this version, but my favorite Murphy law is "if you try to please everyone, no one will like it". Ya pleased me;)

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

A better hit would have been the neck. That way he is still alive and moving his head, going through a conscious and painful death.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Original enough, I suppose. Though only to a point. Flushed down the toilet by the lack of a proper ending.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

@Grendelpuppy - If I'm reading your long winded rant, where you felt it necessary to throw in $10 words in an attempt to make you look smart while actually revealing the opposite, correctly you're saying that wives are nothing but brood mares who's only value to a man is their appearance and ability to pop out babies?

-

First, if breeding is such a high priority criteria, then fidelity must be an even higher priority criteria to assure the paternity of all children. Not much will put a farmer out of business faster than the lawsuit for letting his non-pedigree bull get in with the neighbor's pedigree herd and breed those heifers.

-

Second, producing children is actually a small fraction of a wife's time. Even if they have 5 children, at 9 months each, that's less than 4 years. Never mind that for most of that the wife is still able to live normally, so it's not even like it takes the entirety of those 4 years away from her other activities. No, the aspect that is important long term is the child raising. As most men want to keep their darling angels pure until marriage, they are not going to want them raised by a promiscuous slut.

-

Third, you seem to not understand why rich men have trophy wives. They are a visual reminder of what he has that others don't. If he allows others to have her as well, then her presence on his arm does not have the same meaning or effect, making her no different than hiring a professional escort.

-

So, unless you have Joe Biden's brain, finding a new wife that is of equivalent reproductive value as Carole or Linda is quite easy (and pointless). Finding somebody of better reproductive value is not quite as easy, but not that hard and definitely a worthwhile endeavor.

NicealloverNiceallover5 months ago

A feel good ending for the snake. But it leaves me wanting more. You should have written the subsequent story rather then just leave it to the reader to decide what happens next.

XluckyleeXluckylee5 months ago

A good ending for an old story 4 stars from Xluckylee

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

If someone is trying to get them back together, that person is no friend to the husband!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

All those explanatory notes, yadda yadda but missed the fact that no Jeep made is low enough so that a bullet fired into a testarossa from the Jeep would exit the opposite window. Stupid story.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This story is: UNFINISHED. Find a new hobby, you suck at this.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Poof--Marc is gone!

Spreadaxle53Spreadaxle534 months ago

This is just the type of ending I have wanted to see for Marc. Sad a Testarossa had to be sacrificed. In my vision of the return home I see the Husband walk out to the care and place a lit road flair between the cowling and the windshield as Marc jumps out to be either subdued or shot. Best ending to this trope.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

It started out well. The ride home was a time for reflection that Carol (Linda) had to figure out her participation in the night before. I don't think it has been explored well. She just ran off with the football player. Now, assuming she has a conscience, she is going to have to deal with it. She is going to have to come to understand how she could have done what she did the night before, whatever she did with Marc, the sex part, the emotional part, and now the re-establishing the marriage. What all of these stories have in common is that the woman thinks her marriage can withstand the betrayal and that the husband has the capacity to forgive her. That is where they all come up short. The other part that I think that most of the authors fall short is that this is not about Marc this is about the wife. Men (especially those privileged) are assumed to be the aggressor, the letch, the moral-less person. From their teenaged years, girls have been taught to reject unwanted advances so men don't understand when their women blame others for their infidelity. The ride home should have evolved into self-reflection, into guilt, into anger at herself as she came to the realization of what she had done.

Chimo1961Chimo19614 months ago

Best version yet. I’m laughing thinking of the whore with brain all over her. Good luck getting over that.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

“Family and friends have encouraged, and continue to encourage, them to get counseling and to get back together.”

Anyone who recommends reconciliation after what that slut did is NOT a friend, and should be disowned as family!!!

ZK

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Carol isn’t just in therapy or counseling. After having brains in her eyes and mouth, and surviving the resulting car crash (should have had a line or two about that), she’s been institutionalized as a drooling vegetable. Depending on state laws Earl may not be able to divorce her immediately, but he has the house and children while she’s in a padded room.

ZK

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Somebody wanted Asshole dead. Should have gotten the whore, too!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergstein@gstein
The truth is, I wanted to be an English major and teach... Chaucer, Byron, Shakespeare, Pope, Hemingway, Caldwell, Faulkner, Steinbeck, Hugo, Pound, Fitzgerald, Williams etc etc etc etc... In Senior English she told me that I had talent. I've read everything worth reading. ...