Carolyn goes to FF Again Pt. 01

Story Info
She goes to Fantasy Fest and Anything Goes the 2nd Time.
1.7k words
4.13
7.5k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RaleighT
RaleighT
18 Followers

Carolyn goes to Fantasy Fest a 2nd time... Anything Goes!

After having so much fun and being naked as much as she thought possible, Carolyn's first visit and stay at Fantasy Fest was a great trip. We started making plans for future trips where being nude was the name of the game... a nude cruise, clothing optional resorts and more. After returning home, we realized there was a whole part of Fantasy Fest we were missing... the after hours parties and Fantasy Fest activities behind closed doors. So we started making plans to visit again.

Carolyn had a couple of special requests: First, Anything Goes... She wants to try all the things she's never done and fantasized about doing... and she has a list...

Getting completely naked in public and being on stage doing it... and at Fantasy Fest there are a number of those opportunities...

Exploring all her fantasy sexual ideas, including having a dick in every orifice, being fucked in public, preferably on stage, finding the largest cock she could find and being fucked by that cock, being fondled and handled in a group, and being as close to or naked all week. She's already told me her entire wardrobe will fit in her largest purse. There will be no panties, no bras, no dresses, no skirts, no shorts. She will have 2-3 minimum coverage and see through tie tops and a couple of the smallest sarongs.

She will have an array of pasties to wear so that she can be basically topless all week and just have her nipples "covered". Her largest g-string will be a couple of Wicked Weasel micro thongs. The rest will be crotchless g-strings and several one string bikinis that slip into her pussy and are just enough to cover the hood of her engorged clit.

She has also informed me that she will not be wearing anything for the trip down or back and that unlike before where she would put on one of my t-shirts when we stopped, this time, she would enter any place we stopped completely nude, enjoying the thrill and taking the chance on whatever happens.

In preparation for this exposure, she has had all her body hair below the waist lasered off so she will have maximum skin out for all to see. She loves that her pussy and ass crack are completely bare. She has gotten very bronze so being nude even during the day will just enhance her tan.

We head south and we stop the first time and out she goes. She's completely nude and just wearing her tan and some flat sandals. She's getting wet walking from the car into the store, taking a minute to take a look at the snacks. She soon realizes she doesn't have any money anywhere on her naked body. She finds me to get some cash and stands there with me just like no big deal before heading back to check out. She's standing in line waiting her turn while everyone takes in the view. Her large 42DD tits are quite a sight during the day for anyone catching the view. She prances her way back to the car and had thoroughly enjoyed her first completely nude shopping experience. Her pussy tells the story. She's juicy wet and grabs my hand to stick 2 of my fingers inside her.

When we arrive in Key West, we're back at the La Te Da. Carolyn jumps out of the car and enters the hotel. She heads to the front desk to get our room key and to make an announcement. She's arrived nude and she will be nude all week while at the hotel and she will leave nude to go home. There is applause as she takes my hand to go to our room. She needs to fuck and she's been wet for hours and needs my dick inside her and my fingers in her ass once I've made it wet with all her pussy juices.

Once she's been satisfied, we take a brief nap and then she unpacks the small amount of clothing from her large purse. We're headed to Dante's for the annual wet t-shirt contest and she's going to be a contestant, hopefully the one with the largest tits. She has to wear something for the contest, but not much. She's not putting anything on until we're outside the hotel. She decides on a transparent white Wicked Weasel (WW) g-string that she can unhook while on stage and be completely nude for all to see. She has a small sheer white sarong (or is it just a large scarf?) and she put two devil pasties on her nipples. That's as dressed as she's getting.

When we arrive at Dante's, she's very well received with her big tits for everyone to see. She takes a couple of tequila shots to take off the edge just to make sure she's ready to be completely naked. The contest starts and there's little question what she's doing. They give her the t-shirt to put on for the contest. Once she's out on stage it last about 10 seconds and she rips the ultra thin t-shirt off, freeing her beautiful tits, so they're spraying her bare tits and her tiny g-string. As soon as she walks out, tits She decides it's time for the pasties to come off so off they come. She grabs her left tit and sucks her nipple and then does the right tit as well. She reaches down and unhooks her g-string and drop it to the stage floor. She picks it up and throws it into the crowd. Her pussy is throbbing and is so wet! She sticks two fingers in to see just how much and realizes she needs a tongue inside her. She moves to the edge of the stage, bends over and some guy immediately gives her pussy a good lick. She's soaking up the attention. She's thrilled to be nude and walking the stage, her 42DDD tits bouncing all the way. She knows she won't win but just wants to be publicly nude and she will be nude for the rest of the party.

After she comes off the stage, we are approached by a young man who has a request, actually two. First is that he wants to show her his almost 10" uncircumcised penis and his 2nd request is that he wants to fuck her if she will let him. She gets a big grin across her face. She like uncircumcised dicks and this is the biggest one she's ever seen. She says yes and get his # so she can get him over to our hotel. We haven't been in Key West 3 hours and one of the things on her list is already planned.

I've made sure to keep a sarong and g-string available in my small backpack so if she needs just a little something to wear she has it. She did bring one sarong that if she ties it around her tits, it barely covers her ass in back and the bottom of her lips are visible if anyone looks closely. We're pretty sure she's not the only one leaving the party with her pussy breathing fresh air.

As soon as she hits the door at our hotel, off comes the sarong and she heads to the bar for a glass of wine. Who should be sitting there but the young man with the with the big cock she met at Dante's. He has a big smile n his face and says,"Hello, Sexy! How fortunate am I? Carolyn has a big smile on her face, too. She turns to face him spreading her legs when she turns. While turning she rotates her hips and slides her ass so her available wet pussy is at the edge of her chair, open for him to explore. She gulps down her wine and heads to our room, with the young man in tow and motioning me to follow.

Once inside the room, she's flat on her back and has her legs wide open, ready to receive his massive tool. He slides inside and to his surprise, her welcoming pussy take in every inch of him. He starts to slide himself in and and out, getting a rhythm going that is making her crazy. She feels the head of his uncircumcised cock poking the back of her vagina, causing the juices to flow even more. He reached down and starts rubbing her clit and she's soaking in the fuck that she hoped it would be to have such a large cock inside her. He's close to cumming, too. I'm videoing all of this so she can watch it later and we maybe even post it online. Their rhythm reaches a crescendo and she moans in ecstasy and he is ready to unload. He pulls out and sprays her wonderful tits with his spunk and it's a lot. He stands up, showing her his big wet shiny dick before he quickly dresses with a big smile on his face.

Carolyn is still ravenous and I'm standing there naked after watching them fuck like animals. My cock is thick and hard and longing for one or two things, her mouth and wonderful tongue or to stick my cock deep in that honey hole of a pussy that has always made me want to fuck her whenever I had the chance. She makes the call. She just wants to be fucked again and in her favorite position. She gets on her knees on the bed, pointing her pretty ass at me and angling it so there's her shiny wet cunt inviting me to slide inside her fuck her the way that makes me always fill her with my cum. I gladly mount her and start sliding my dick in and out, feeling the joy of my favorite place to put my dick. I grab her ass and continue to pick up speed. I feel the slap of my thighs against her ass and see her wonderful big tits swaying as we fuck. I can't help myself and before I know it, I'm filling her full.

We roll over, kiss deeply and fall asleep naked, getting the rest we need to see what Tuesday holds.


RaleighT
RaleighT
18 Followers