Carpe Diem Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the sensations from his hand on her breasts traveled to his brain, however, he started to change his mind. He could feel her soft breasts, full and firm, rising and falling with each breath. His fingertips could feel her nipples like little pebbles beneath her cotton top.

He started to gently roll her nipples under the pads of his fingertips. It wasn't a conscious decision. He just had to.

Amanda squirmed in her seat, rolling onto her back. Still asleep, she lifted her shirt and placed his hand on her bare skin of her abdomen. It was a reflexive motion, the inexplicable action of the unconscious.

He was touching her bare skin now, his fingers softly grazing the soft undersides of her breasts. They were so beautifully shaped, so voluptuous. He gently caressed them, letting his fingers find their way to her nipples. He started to softly brush his fingers across her nipples.

She squirmed again. She was still gripping his hand with both of hers. She slowly slid his hand so it cupped her breast, his palm atop her nipple. She started to move his hand in circles, rolling her nipple until it grew bigger, harder.

She was showing him exactly how she liked to be touched.

Her mouth fell open and she heaved a sigh. She pulled his hand down her torso and over her abdomen. She arched her back and slid his fingers over her soft tummy and under the waistband of her pajamas.

She guided his hand to the warm, wet folds of her aching pussy.

He let his fingers slide over her warm wetness, as the fingertip of his middle finger dipped ever so slightly inside of her. She let out a moan and lifted her pelvis to meet his finger.

He gently explored her slit, slipping his fingertip into her warmth, penetrating the velvety flesh.

He couldn't believe how incredibly wet she was.

He started to push inside her, deeper, probing her tender folds. She continued to guide his hand with hers, using his hand to pleasure herself.

Suddenly, he felt her hand on him. She was reaching for something. She was reaching for his crotch.

He lifted the blanket and let her find his bulge, already rock hard with arousal.

Her hand started to massage his cock through his slacks, her fingers tracing the length of his shaft and all around the swollen head.

He found himself unbuckling his belt and opening his pants. She helped him free is thick cock under the cover of the blanket. He guided her hand up and down the length, show her how he liked it.

She followed suit and guided his finger inside her, and using his thumb to massage her clit.

He raised his hips, sliding his cock through her caressing fingers. She responded by bucking her pelvis.

She jacked him off expertly, edging him until he too was squirming.

She used her thumb to gently graze his frenulum while he did the same to her clitoris.

He felt he would cum any second, spraying his seed into her hand, the blanket, everywhere.

He vibrated her clit until she started to cum, her body shaking, her pussy contracting. She let out an ecstatic cry as her orgasm flooded her senses.

He let out a long moan as the cum exploded from his cock, again and again.

"Breakfast service, sir?" the voice was asking.

Josh blinked his eyes open. The flight attendant was standing over him, smiling.

"Excuse me?" he asked, confused.

"We have mushroom omelet or fresh fruit."

He realized he had been dreaming.

"Oh, sure," Josh muttered. "Can you give me a moment?"

The flight attendant moved on to the next passenger as Josh tried to gather his wits.

He looked over at Amanda. She was still sound asleep, with a contented smile on her face. He looked down at his crotch. His pants were closed but he did have a raging hard-on. The outline of his cock was clearly visible under his pants, stretching all the way to his hip.

He quickly covered himself with the blanket and looked around, sheepishly.

Satisfied the coast was clear, he raised his seat, unbuckled his seatbelt, and made a beeline for the bathroom.

In the lavatory, he splashed water on his face as he waited for his erection to subside.

Get your head on straight, he thought to himself. The last thing you need is a Me Too scandal. Not with everything that's going on.

He ran his fingers through his hair to make it presentable, toweled off, and took a deep breath.

He opened the accordion-style door. Outside in the aisle Amanda was waiting, holding a change of clothes.

"I thought I'd take the opportunity to change. Since you were up."

Josh wondered what she meant by 'since you were up'. Was she making a joke?

He stepped aside in the doorway to let her through.

The folding door hadn't opened all the way so the space wasn't wide enough for the two of them. She turned sideways, facing him, to get through. As she slowly slid past him, her breasts brushed against his chest.

"Sorry," he muttered.

"Excuse me," she said.

He felt like he was going to be "up" again soon.

Josh returned to his seat like a criminal returning to the scene of a crime. He glanced around furtively to see if anyone was looking. Possible witnesses.

But witnesses to what?

He folded the blanket and found himself eyeing it for evidence that their tryst was more than just a dream. It had been so vivid! They had brought each other to the height of sexual pleasure. She had given him the best hand job of his life.

At least, he thought she had.

He stood by his seat, waiting for her to return before he sat back down. His pants and belt were undisturbed when he woke up. There's no way she unfastened them, jerked him off, and refastened them without him knowing.

No, it had all been in his head. Without a doubt.

When she came back to her seat, Josh smiled at her with a twinge of embarrassment. For what, he wasn't exactly sure.

He stepped back, giving her room to repack her clothes in the overhead bin. She was back in her yoga pants and blouse, standing on her tiptoes, looking as lovely as ever. When she was done, she smiled at him with soft eyes and squeezed back into her seat.

Josh took his seat and checked his phone. They'd be on the ground in a little more than an hour.

"Almost six hours sleep," he said. "Not bad."

"Must have been the wine," she smiled. "Just the right amount."

"Told you," he said, smiling, "I've researched this thoroughly."

"You were right, I must admit," she said.

"And you slept okay?" he asked, fishing for some intel.

"Yeah," she said. "I was out like a light and I didn't wake up once."

Josh felt a sense of relief.

"I had really vivid dreams too," she added.

"Yeah?"

"You know how you're having this amazing experience and you don't want it to end? Then you wake up and go, 'No! it was just a dream!'"

He nodded in recognition.

"I know just what you mean," he said. "That's why you have to embrace every opportunity."

"You mean 'carpe diem'?" she asked, smiling.

He smiled back, enigmatically.

"Exactly," he nodded. "Carpe diem."

As their plane made its final descent, Amanda was treated to a gorgeous view of Lake Zürich and the Swiss Alps in the distance. It was mid-afternoon and the sun cast the panorama in a golden light. Amanda peered out the window and snapped photos on her phone.

They grabbed a taxi for the half-hour ride to the hotel.

Perched atop a hill in a tony part of Zürich's downtown, the B2 Boutique Hotel + Spa was housed in a former brewery built in the 1800's. A combination of retro cool and whimsical design elements made the hotel a must-stay for the young tech crowd.

Josh tried to stay there whenever he was in Zürich. The rooms were elegant and modern, and the service was exceptional. Best of all, it boasted one of the top spas in Zürich.

As they entered the lobby, Josh pointed out some of the highlights -- a flickering, water vapor fire fountain, a library with 40-foot ceilings and thousands of hardback books from a local antique dealer.

"This place is amazing," Amanda said.

"The best part?" he said. "There's an infinity pool on the roof. Amazing view of the city."

A middle-age man was striding towards them, his hand extended.

"Welcome back Mr. Hamilton!"

Josh shook the man's hand.

"Guten Tag, Hans," he smiled, charmingly.

"It's good to have you back," the man said. "How was your flight?"

"Long," Josh smiled. "It's good to be here, finally."

Josh turned to Amanda.

"Hans, this is my colleague, Ms. Butterfield. She's one of our top Product Managers. She'll be helping me run this week's meetings. This is Hans. He manages the hotel."

"Manager by title only," he said, graciously. "The staff is quite capable of managing themselves."

The manager turned to Amanda and shook her hand, deferentially. She appreciated the way Josh had referred to her as an equal.

"If there's anything you need during your stay," the manager said, "I'll be happy to see to it personally."

"Thank you," she said. "That's very generous."

"We took the red eye, Hans," Josh explained, "we'd like to check in and unpack as soon as possible. If you please."

"Of course," Hans said, snapping to. "We'll take care of that right away. Your suite is ready for your arrival."

The bellboy opened the door to Amanda's room and wheeled her luggage inside. It was elegantly furnished, bright and spacious, with large windows and oiled oak flooring. He hung her garment bag in the closet and placed her roller bag on a leather settee.

Amanda tipped him and he bowed his head appreciatively.

She checked out the bathroom. It, too, was well appointed, with rain showers, spa robes, and plush towels.

If this was a regular room, she thought, what must Josh's suite be like?

Amanda lay on her bed and checked her phone. There was a text from Marie.

how's it going with lover boy

Amanda chuckled and tapped out a response.

We're getting along famously -- drank tons of wine and talked for hours on the plane - then he looked down my shirt and nuzzled my boobs (actually I slipped and he caught me) I'm such a klutz!

She smiled and hit Send.

Just then, a phone call came in from Josh.

"Hey," she said.

"Don't go to sleep," he said.

"What?" she responded.

"The temptation is to go to sleep. Don't. It's better to stay awake until bedtime. That way, you reset your internal clock."

"Oh yeah, I heard about that."

"Listen," he said, "I've got this ritual I always do when I stay here. Do you want to join me?"

"What is it?"

"They have this Roman/Irish spa ritual thing. It's totally relaxing. You sit in the pools and the sauna. It's this whole progression. Then it ends with a swim in the rooftop pool. It's totally amazing. It's so relaxing you sleep like a baby. Wanna come?"

"Um, sure," she said. "That sounds great. Oh wait. I can't. I didn't bring a bathing suit."

"You didn't bring a bathing suit?" he asked.

"I didn't think of it."

"You were going to the B2 Hotel + Spa and you didn't think of it?" he said, teasing her.

"I was rushed. What can I say?"

"No, no, it's okay. There's a women's store on the first floor. I'm sure you can buy something there. Meet me in the lobby?"

"Right now?"

"How long do you need?"

"I don't know. Ten minutes?"

"See you in the lobby in ten."

She put down her phone, rolled off the bed, and headed into the bathroom to get ready.

She arrived in the lobby with her hair worn up and wispy tendrils cascading down her neck. Josh was waiting by the light fountain looking at his phone.

"I like your hair that way," he said. "The store's right through here."

He led her down a corridor to The Boutique Viktoria, a little clothing shop in the corner of the first floor of the hotel. It carried a variety of women's clothes, purses, and other items tourists might need during their stay in Zürich.

Amanda quickly found what they carried in the way of swimwear. It wasn't much.

There were a few one-piece suits, mostly swim dress style with tummy control for plus size women. There were also some suits for children. Finally, there was a selection of bikinis.

"We'll be getting restocked closer to Spring," the saleswoman explained.

Amanda looked through the selection dubiously.

"Anything workable?" Josh asked.

"Not a lot, I'm afraid."

She held up two suits -- a plus size one-piece and a micro bikini.

"I can't see myself in either of these."

He looked at them both.

"I think my mother has that one," he said, gesturing to the one-piece.

"Yeah, that's what I mean."

"How about the other one?" he asked.

She held up the bikini. It was a tri top with a micro bottom.

"You think this would be appropriate?"

He thought about it.

"I don't see why not," he shrugged. "Of course, it's totally up to you."

She looked at it again, considering it.

"Why don't you try it on and then decide," Josh said.

She picked a few of the bikinis she thought might work for her and followed the saleswoman to a changing room.

Taking off her clothes in the changing room, she thought about what she was doing. The spa sounded great and all, but is this what she wanted to do with the boss? I mean, he seemed to think it was okay, so maybe it was fine.

After a while, she heard Josh's voice from outside the changing room.

"How's it lookin'?"

"Well, I found one that fits okay," she said. "I just don't know how appropriate it is. I mean, if I was in the South of France, it'd be fine. But in Zürich, I'm not so sure."

"You'd be surprised, this is a pretty liberal city," Josh answered. "Besides, they sell them here in the hotel so they must be reasonable."

"I suppose."

"And remember," he added, "you'll be underwater or wearing a robe most of the time."

"Well, that's true," she said. "I guess it'll be okay."

A few moments later, the door opened and she was dressed in her regular clothes again.

"You didn't want to wear it out?" he asked, joking.

"No, I don't think so," she said, swatting his arm playfully.

When they got to the cash register, she realized she didn't have any way to pay for it.

"My treat," he said, shaking his head.

They decided to head back upstairs, change into their suits, put on their robes, and then walk to the spa. That made perfect sense for Josh -- the spa was just down the hall from his suite on the top floor. Her room, on the other hand, was in another part of the hotel and she'd have to traverse the lobby in her robe.

That wasn't exactly appealing to her. Fortunately, Josh had a solution.

"I've got two robes in my room," he said. "Why don't you change there. Then you just have to walk a few steps."

That sounded a lot better to Amanda.

"Is there enough room for both of us to change?" she asked.

He laughed.

"Definitely," he said. "Wait 'til you see it."

Opening the door to his suite, Amanda could see why Josh had laughed. His suite was huge. Multiple rooms, a sleeping loft, a full bar, and a terrace. The bathroom alone was twice as big as the one in her room.

"Wow," she said, looking around. "Impressive."

"There are only five suites in the whole hotel," he explained. "I try to snag one when I can."

"You could live in this place it's so big," she laughed.

"I like having the extra room," he explained. "In case I need to meet with clients."

"You can change in here," he said, opening the bathroom door and taking one of two robes. "I'll use the other bedroom."

Amanda shut the door and started to take off her clothes, draping them carefully over a drying rack. She pulled the micro bikini out of the bag.

There wasn't much to it. What little material there was had a cute rainbow stripe design. The tag read:

The Rainbow Bikini puts you in the mood -- to dance, to play, to explore. What else does it make you want to do? You have to wear it to find out!

She thought back to her conversation with Josh on the plane. He seemed to be implying that she wasn't fearless enough. That she needed to take more risks. Maybe her willingness to wear this suit was her way of making a statement. I am fearless!

After putting on the bikini, she began to wonder just how fearless she really was.

The top consisted of a thin black strap which looped around the neck and connected to two triangles with brightly colored stripes. There was enough fabric to provide decent coverage but not much more. Her full breasts were spilling out on all sides.

Plus, the design caused her breasts to be pushed up, which made them look even more voluptuous.

The bottom was little more than a thin, black strap running over her hips and connecting to a silver dollar-sized patch. Thank God she was clean shaven or there was no way she could wear it.

When she turned to check how it looked from the back, she saw the black strap all but disappeared into her crack making her ass look completely naked.

It wasn't that Amanda lacked confidence -- she'd been told many times she had a fantastic ass -- it was how over-the-top sexy this outfit was that concerned her. This was a work trip, for heaven's sake.

She took a deep breath and checked the front again. It is well-designed, she thought. And, while it was sexier than any of her suits back home, her boss did give his okay. Oh, what the hell.

She snapped a photo of herself in the mirror. At least this'll make for a good story someday.

She put on the white terrycloth robe, slipped her phone in the pocket, and opened the bathroom door.

Josh was sitting on a stool at the bar, also wearing a white robe. He was opening a bottle of champagne.

"What's this?" she asked, smiling.

"I raided the fridge," he said. "Trust me, this'll be perfect before the spa."

She slid onto a barstool next to him, crossing her bare, toned legs.

He poured out two champagne glasses and handed one to her.

"Here's to a successful week," he said, raising his glass.

She clinked her champagne glass against his.

"To the Europe launch," she said.

They each took a sip of the champagne. It was French and very dry.

"Mmmm, I like that," she said. "Gotta love a good champagne."

"I was thinking," he said, "while we're here, I'd take you to the Jules Verne bar downtown. Do you know it?"

"Me? No, I've never been to Zürich. Everything's new."

"That's right," he said. "Well, there's this French restaurant downtown -- Brasserie Lipp, great seafood. And if you go to the back of the restaurant, there's a single elevator. You have to know where it is. It takes you up to the top floor. To the Jules Verne Panorama Bar. It's filled with dark wood, leather booths, and it's shaped like a perfect octagon, with windows on all sides. You get a fantastic view of Zürich, the lake, everything."

"Sounds wonderful," she said, taking another sip.

"Maybe we'll go tomorrow night," he said, refilling her glass. "Then we can have a French dinner afterwards."

"I brought a special dinner dress," she said. "Per your instructions."

"Perfect," he said. "We'll dress up and do the town right."

She took another sip and felt a twinge of excitement. Sitting in a luxury suite in Zürich, drinking champagne, planning nights on the town. She was having a ball.

"We should probably head out," he said, "if we want to make it in time for the sunset."

"OK," she said, "I just want to take a picture of the champagne," she said.

She placed her champagne glass next to the bottle and pulled out her phone. She was taking an arty shot of the champagne with Josh in the background.

He leaned back casually, looking handsome in his white robe.

"Say cheese," she said.

He flashed a movie star smile.

"Got it," she said. "Champagne in a Zürich penthouse."

"Ready?" he said, standing up.

"Let's do it," she said.

As they started for the door, Josh stopped and turned to her.