Carpe Diem Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She got up on the bed and knelt next to him. She placed her hand on the center of his back.

"Now, I'll be using a light touch but if the pressure becomes uncomfortable, just let me know. I'm going to have to get on top of you," she said, "I assume you don't mind?"

"No, I don't mind."

She raised herself up on her knees and spread her legs, to straddle him. She lowered herself down so she was sitting on his ass.

She took the bottle of massage oil, uncapped it, and poured a generous amount in the palm of her hand. It was warm from the sink. She held her hand over his back and let it drizzle onto his skin.

Then she softly spread the oil with both hands, in long, sensuous strokes.

"Ahhhhh," he sighed. "That feels good."

She let her hands follow the natural contours of his athletic body. From his neck down to the small of his back. She made sure ever inch was covered with oil.

She re-oiled her hands and slowly slid them down his long arms which were hanging at his side. She let her hands slide over his hands and, for a moment, pressed their hands together.

She liked the way it felt.

She returned to his back, starting to work his deltoids but a bit deeper this time. She was pressing with her fingers and thumbs to separate his muscles, to find areas of tension and relieve them.

She worked her way downward, massaging his lats and caressing the sides of his torso. Down and down she went until she reached his lower back.

She placed the heels of her palms on either side of his spine, her fingers wrapped around his slender waist. Then she lifted herself up and put her body weight into it, pressing hard and deep.

"Ohhhhhhhh," he groaned.

"Is that too hard?" she asked in a soft voice.

"No, it feels great," he groaned. "Keep doing that."

She pressed again, holding all her body weight on her arms. He groaned again.

She scootched herself back so she was sitting on his thighs. For the first time, she wasn't sitting on the towel. She could feel his muscled thighs, and his soft skin, touching her bare legs. Her inner thighs. And her pussy.

It sent a jolt of electricity through her body.

She reached forward and held the edge of the towel. Slowly, she lowered it, exposing the top of his ass. She needed to do this if she was going to massage his lower back. She reached up and folded under the edge of the towel and spread it flat.

That exposed even more of his ass.

She realized she had miscalculated with the towel, showing more of his ass than she meant to. The whole upper half of his gorgeous tush was exposed. And it was beautiful -- taut and muscled.

Oh well, what's done is done, she thought.

She poured a liberal amount of oil in her hands and drizzled it on the upper part of his ass. Then she gently spread it over the graceful contours, cupping the tops of his cheeks, and gave them a squeeze for good measure. She kneaded his glutes, working one side and then the other.

His breathing became deeper, more ragged. His body twitched and he reached down to adjust himself.

She knew what that meant.

The thought of him getting aroused, getting big and hard because of her touch, made Amanda get hot herself. Try as she might to remain focused on the job at hand, she found herself getting more and more aroused.

She could feel her pussy getting wetter.

She let her thumbs slip under towel, to massage even more of his butt cheeks. His ass was so firm, so perfectly shaped, she loved the way it felt. She let all her whole hand slip under the towel, sliding across his butt cheeks.

"That's nice," he murmured. "Do that."

She repeated the motion, slowly caressing more of his ass with her soft hands.

He let out a groan.

"Do you like that?" she asked softly.

"Oh yeah," he said, breathily. "A lot."

She scootched back a bit more, and pulled the towel a bit lower. Then, she added more oil to her hands.

She drizzled a healthy supply of oil over his entire ass.

She leaned forward, spread her fingers, and gripped his two butt cheeks in her hands. She started to rub them in earnest now, not so much to work a particular muscle, but for her own pleasure. She was now touching him in the way that most turned her on.

She was hoping he couldn't tell the difference.

Her pussy was getting so wet now, she was afraid she was going to drip on his legs. She lifted herself up and pulled the towel under her, totally exposing his ass.

"You're not done, are you?" he asked. His voice had a yearning quality.

"No, I'm just changing positions," she said, breathily.

"Oh good," he said, settling in.

She settled back on the towel, sitting on the backs of his knees.

"Now, I'm going to work on your hamstrings," she murmured.

She took more oil in her hands and ran them up the length of his thighs. She extended her arms until her hands reached the bottom of his cheeks. Then, she slowly slid them down again.

Again, she slid them up his legs, but this time with her thumbs extended so they caressed the inside of his thighs. When she reached his butt, she let them find the crease between his legs and his scrotum.

He let out a deep moan.

Again, her hands made the circuit, all the way up to the point where his thighs and butt cheeks met.

He began to squirm. It was really getting to him.

She concentrated on the area at the top of his thighs, right below his butt cheeks. She cupped his thighs with her fingers and worked her thumbs deep into the crease. She could feel her thumbs grazing his balls.

They felt big, and full.

He let out a grunt and rocked his pelvis.

She lifted herself off of him.

"Spread your legs for me," she whispered.

He did as he was told, spreading his legs about a foot apart. She moved them even further apart.

She knelt between his legs. She could see his sizable balls between his legs. She placed her hands right at the crease of his legs and his butt, then stroked downward, the entire length of his thighs, dragging her fingernails across the backside of his knees, and then sliding her hands back up again over his muscled thighs and across his ass, caressing them, and across his lower back.

This was the grand finale, the full circuit.

Again and again, her hands traversed his lower body. And each time she leaned forward to massage his thighs and ass and his lower back, she was treated to a view of his balls. Hey there, you handsome devils, she thought to herself.

She was getting a workout, using all her strength to massage his various muscle groups. The robe she was wearing felt heavy and hot. She took it off, without him knowing, and put it to the side.

Jake's eyes were closed anyway. He couldn't see that she was naked.

"I'm going to put my body weight on you," she said. "Tell me if it's too much pressure."

She got on top of his back, on all fours. She placed one knee on each butt cheek and planted the heels of her palms on his lower back.

He let out a low moan.

Then, she let her knees slowly spread, sliding over his oiled skin.

This was deep tissue stuff and he let out a satisfied moan.

When her knees slid to the edges of his butt and slipped off his body, they landed on the bed and her pussy slapped against his ass cheek.

She had to actively restrain herself from moaning.

Again, she placed her knees on his firm ass cheeks. And again, she spread her legs until her pussy slapped against his tush.

She could have kept doing this for hours.

Instead, she got off of him and knelt next to him. She started to knead him, one hand on his ass and the other on his thighs, causing his body to rock side to side.

Ostensibly, she was encouraging the lower back muscles to release, using the rocking motion to relax them. But she also knew that this motion would stimulate his frenulum, the underside of his cockhead. Assuming his cock was erect, and she was next to positive it was, his torso would be pressing the cockhead against the bed. Each time his body rocked, it would rub the tender underside of his cockhead -- and drive him crazy.

She heard masseuses say they liked to do this right before they asked a client to turn over. Kind of a prank.

Sure enough, he started to twitch and moan. She kept it up, rocking him rhythmically, until his breath was ragged and he was thrusting his pelvis. Finally, he pulled his knee up on one side -- a sure sign that he was trying to keep from cumming. She showed mercy and stopped the rocking.

But she had one more prank to play.

This time, she took the massage oil and slowly poured it from the bottle into the top of his butt crack.

"Oops," she said, pretending she'd spilled it by mistake.

As the oil slowly seeped into his crack, she calmly put the bottle down.

"Oh dear, I spilled some," she said ingenuously. "Hmmm."

She ran her index finger along the crack of his ass, as if to staunch the flow. Instead, she was guiding it to his tender hole where she'd have to finger him, lightly at first, and then over and over, to clean it up.

His reaction was classic. He moaned and arched his back, sticking his butt up in the air. Like a fish on a line, he was flopping and flailing from sheer sexual arousal.

She had to cover her mouth to keep from laughing.

"Why don't you turn over and I'll help you."

He hesitated for a half second, and then turned onto his back.

Sure enough, his cock was rock hard and laying atop his stomach, stretching beyond his belly button.

His mouth fell open, seeing Amanda completely naked for the first time.

"Your breasts," he gasped. "They're perfect!"

"Pull your legs to your chest," she smiled.

He obeyed and she got down on the bed with her face in his crotch. The oil was glistening in his crack.

She ran her fingers up his crack, scooping the oil into her hand.

"Now, what shall I do with this?" she asked.

She got a mischievous look on her face and then applied the oil directly to his balls.

She covered them until they were glistening, massaging and kneading them. He seemed to love that too.

Then, she salvaged some more oil and slathered it up and down his shaft. She was rubbing his balls with one hand and jacking him off with other.

He was twitching and moaning, his eyes closed.

Next, she reoiled both of her hands and coated the head of his cock.

She began to work it, gripping his cock with two hands, and twisting them in opposite directions.

His moans were louder now, almost desperate.

When he seemed ready to blow, she switched gears and began to rub her thumb against his frenulum. She brought him to the edge, repeatedly, until his body was shaking.

After a while, she tried something new. With one hand she held the base of his cock, standing it up and applying pressure to his balls. With the other, she cupped his cockhead with her palm, placed her thumb and fingers under the mushroom tip, and twisted them in a back and forth motion.

Josh's reaction was priceless. He was moaning louder than ever, flailing his arms and legs, and bucking his pelvis.

She went back to the screwdriver stroke and he simply couldn't take it anymore. He let out a long moan and his body jerked spastically. She knew he was about to explode.

She began sliding her oily hands downward, over the head of his cock. First one, then the other. Left then right. Faster and faster. For him it felt like his cock was entering a woman's pussy -- her pussy -- over and over and over again.

He let out a loud yell and raised his pelvis high in the air. She kept up the two-fisted pumping action as he shot ribbons of cum all over himself and her hands.

It was one of the loudest and wildest orgasms he had ever had.

When he finally came back to earth, Amanda was lying next to him, resting on one elbow.

"Where did you learn to do all that?" Josh asked. "That was incredible."

"Well, it wasn't quite making love to the sound of the ocean," she smiled.

He reached up and gently caressed her face.

"Oh my God, it was amazing! That was the best massage of my life!"

"With a very happy ending," she said.

# # #