Carpe Phallum Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Something reached out to her through this conduit she had constructed. She could see a generally humanoid figure floating above her. This was a Celestial. It had four sets of glowing eyes and grand wings. It was entirely nude, and this one had female parts and seemed to be in a sexual fervor. It orgasmed above her. Saphica watched in awe as it writhed in pleasure. A single drop of liquid dripped from its orgasming genitalia. As it fell, Saphica caught it in her mouth. It spread across her tongue, and the world came rushing back. She was cradled in Tabitha's arms in the tram car. The countryside was bathed in sunset as it rolled past the window.

"I did it, I experienced ekstasis," she whispered.

"I'm proud of you, Saphy. Most people don't achieve ekstasis in their first year of study."

Saphica blushed and her clitoris tingled. "So, I guess I've got a lot of ass beatings in my future," she joked, feeling a little embarrassed.

"Don't be ashamed of the sexual acts that work for you. They are what make you special. For women, the vast majority achieve it with clitoral stimulation. Sometimes paired with something like spanking as you did. For men, it's about a fifty-fifty split between cock and prostate. There was one follower who could only experience ekstasis while being kicked in the nuts. That was a fun one--"

"Ohh, but it's getting quite late." Saphica jumped to her feet "And I haven't properly taken care of you! Please Mistress, may I start the evening ritual?"

"So diligent," Tabitha chuckled "Yes, let's begin."

Saphica, still completely nude, undressed Tabitha and put away her clothes. She prepared a wet cloth and ran it all over her body, paying extra attention to her nipples. They were very hard. Saphica got down on her knees and washed her mistress's lower half. She ran the cloth all over her ass and legs.

"May I show my devotion?"

"You may."

Saphica loved rimming her Mistress. It was incredibly intimate and made her wet just thinking about it. Saphica spread Tabitha's cheeks and lapped at her asshole teasing it with her tongue. What had started as a penalty quickly became a reward and because Saphica so enthusiastically worshiped her butt hole it had become their favorite way to show affection.

Tabitha moaned and watched Saphica happily tongue-fuck her butt.

Saphica felt a gentle hand on her head. Her tongue reluctantly retreated. Tabitha bent down and kissed her deeply. "Alright slut, you got me worked up, now you gotta finish me."

They pulled down the fold-out tram bed and climbed into it. The two women pleasured each other as the tram cut through the crisp night air.

- - -

Aside from the voyeurism, Trixie's evening had been uneventful. She was sharing her compartment with an oblivious, talkative, bore of a man who was really into trains. He droned on and on about the train on which they were riding. No amount of disinterest on her part could convince him to shut up.

At the first opportunity, she slipped away to the bar car for a drink. It was empty save for the bartender. She ordered a beer and found a cozy table. As she drank she reflected on the day's activity. Fucking Yaro, selling me out to the Aedile. I thought I had thoroughly greased that palm. I certainly greased his cock. Well, at least I got to know Odette better. That woman is very persuasive. Trixie's cock was hard again. And those women in the compartment, I need a spanking like that. I wonder if I could have joined them? They seemed kinky, but then again I'm some rando perving on them through the window. Probably best I didn't try.

The bartender interrupted her internal what-if analysis. "Another beer?"

"Yes, please." I wonder if the bartender would be able to see if I was masturbating right here. There's no one else here, and the table would surely obscure his view.

The bartender dropped off a fresh pint and left the bar car on an errand.

She took a long pull from her drink and decided to do it. She unbuttoned her pants and pulled her cock free. The vibrations of the tram were already making her leak precum. Under the table, she stroked it while thinking about those two women getting it on. She fantasized about having a reason to approach them. The beer was good and she was feeling pleasantly buzzed.

Maybe I'm an attendant, offering turndown service. Knock knock, whoops I barge in on them. Ohh they're fucking. I'm such a ditz. I deserve a spanking too! Eat your pussy? Well, the customer's always right.

It was a pretty flimsy premise, but it got the job done. Trixie had reached the point of no return and realized she was about to paint the underside of the table in semen.

Shit, this was not well-planned... She scrambled for solutions. Empty pint glass, yes!

Trixie grabbed her glass and quickly put it in front of her cock and orgasmed. She pumped spurt after spurt into the glass until it was half full.

Ha, I'm a genius! She thought and proudly set her glass of semen on the table. She had just put her dick away when the bartender returned.

Shit! How am I going to explain this pint glass of spunk? This was definitely not well-planned!

Trixie looked around in panic. Unable to think of a better solution, she grabbed her pint and chugged it.

The bartender ambled over just as she finished. "Last call."

Uncomfortably full, Trixie replied, "No, I'm good. Three's my limit."

"You've only had two."

"That's what I said, here's money, I'm going to bed."

Trixie left the bar car and the bartender who was suspiciously sniffing the cloudy glass. Her stomach sloshed and gurgled as she made her way to her compartment. Under better circumstances, this would have been really hot...

The boring guy had already turned in some time ago. Exhausted, she crawled into her berth. One final thought occurred to her as she drifted off to sleep. I should have brushed my teeth.

12