Giving Up Control Ch. 01

Story Info
A young scientist builds the machine of her dreams.
3.1k words
4.56
19.4k
44

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/07/2024
Created 02/03/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the quiet hours of one rainy night, a young scientist had decided to spend her time in a dark make-shift lab she had set up for herself at her home. From the lack of noise coming from her flat, you might think anyone home was fast asleep at such a late hour, but you'd be mistaken, because Eliza was screaming in pleasure in her sound-proofed lab.

In fact, Eliza had strapped herself into a machine of her own construction, and was now writhing in her bonds as her most prized possession masterfully brought her to orgasm after orgasm, using a combination of all the tools at its disposal. Mechanical hands were massaging her breasts and pinching her nipples, while powerful vibrators buzzed away as they were pressed onto her clit and stuffed inside her in just the right places.

It had all started months ago. Eliza completed a research project investigating the possible uses of a new design of robotic hand that was completely indistinguishable from human hands. She looked into many ways such a development could help the world, but as the project came to a close, she decided to start a side project of a more inappropriate nature. Eliza saw the sexual potential of a couple of mechanical hands being able to intricately follow any instructions while feeling exactly like a human's hands, so she wasted no time in getting to work creating an initial prototype for what would later be her greatest masterpiece. This project would have to remain a secret from her co-workers, so she decided to carry it out at her home lab.

Eliza was quickly able to build two mechanical hands to use for her personal project. She created a small machine to attach the hands to, and began coding their function - for now, she just wanted her tits fondled. It was easy to get them to massage her breasts just the way she wanted - she simply recorded herself squeezing and groping her naked tits, and computer vision did the rest. Of course, the very first prototype was unsurprisingly not great, as the hands seemed to randomly move around her chest area without pressing in any of the right places. But over the next few days, Eliza recorded herself massaging her breasts every chance she could, and the hands quickly learned the best techniques for pleasuring her in this way.

Eliza immediately began using the machine every time she wanted to pleasure herself - it was addictive. She would bring the machine to her bed and place it next to her as she lied down. The robotic hands would squeeze and play with her tits while she had both hands free to finger herself while holding a vibrator against her sensitive clit, bringing herself to a screaming orgasm.

But why stop there? Eliza decided to continue her project beyond just two hands massaging her breasts - she needed to think bigger. If she could build a bigger version of this machine, she would be able to attach several more hands to it, and perhaps a whole range of other tools as well. For the next few days, Eliza fantasised about surrendering herself to her robotic creation, with its hands exploring her whole body and vibrators automatically being applied to her private regions.

Eliza spent the next month building the contraption of her dreams. She built a comfortable platform that she could lie down on while being explored by the mechanical hands that would extend from the machine onto her exposed body. Once the setup worked with the two hands on her tits from before, she began expanding her collection of tools. The first thing Eliza wanted to add was a vibrator that would automatically extend to her pussy - she wanted the machine to make her cum without her doing anything.

Eliza didn't expect this task to be too difficult. She had already built several cameras into her machine to guide the tools to the right places on her body, so she programmed the vibrator to be extended out and pressed onto her pussy. However, she soon discovered that making this completely hands-free was going to be harder than she thought. Ideally, the vibrator would start off at a low setting and build up as she got closer to the edge, but right now she had to do this manually, as it was too complex a task to program the vibrator to make her cum.

Eliza was not one to give up, especially not now, when she was so close to her goal. She was able to source some sensors and electrodes she could attach around her body while she was in the machine, allowing it to read her heart rate, among other things, so that the machine could track her arousal. She even built a headset to wear so that her brain signals could be read by her program. Once this was set in place, she needed the machine to know what its goal was - an orgasm. She began recording her late night sessions in the machine, covering herself with the electrodes and wearing the headset while she held the vibrator against her clit, adjusting its position and intensity as she needed. The artificial intelligence she had built into her program would keep track of this, slowly learning what characteristics to track to measure her arousal, and how to increase it to achieve an orgasm. She added another button for her to press whenever she climaxed, so the program would learn what actions led to that outcome.

Eliza began trying out the machine hands-free - obviously, it didn't work first try. But she would help the machine by moving the vibrator around if it was in the wrong place, for example, and the machine picked up on these changes to learn exactly how she wanted her pussy to be played with.

Over time, the AI program got better and better at doing exactly what Eliza wanted, and she needed to manually adjust the vibrator less and less, until eventually, the process did become completely hands-free. She would lie inside the machine and click a button to begin. The two robot hands would first approach her upper body and start kneading her breasts, while the vibrator would be forced onto her pussy as Eliza spread her legs out wide. The machine would adjust the vibrator level and move it around as needed to bring her to a stunning orgasm, before shutting down automatically. It was perfect.

Well, not perfect. For a perfectionist like Eliza there were always improvements to be made. Now that she knew the machine could make her cum without any input from her, she could start the next stage in her plans. She wanted to feel completely helpless in the machine. It was fun to just lie in the machine while being taken to an orgasm without moving a finger, but Eliza knew that the experience would be elevated so much more if she physically couldn't move. What she really wanted was to be stuck, being pleasured to multiple forced orgasms by her creation until it decided that she had had enough.

Eliza had already planned out how she wanted to be restrained to the table of her machine, so it didn't take long for her to set up four strong cuffs at each corner, allowing her to be stretched out into the shape of an X. She made sure her legs in particular were spread out pretty wide, ensuring that the vibrator could easily access her nether parts. The wrist and ankle cuffs were connected to the program running the whole machine, so that she would automatically be released once she had climaxed. Eliza wasted no time in trying out her upgrades, and was not disappointed - she thoroughly enjoyed struggling against the restraints she had administered to herself, as if she actually wanted to escape them, all while the unfeeling machine effortlessly forced her to a thunderous climax, before finally letting her go. It was the most intense orgasm of her life.

After seeing the effect of being forced to an orgasm by her own device, Eliza decided to take it even further. It was too easy lying in the machine, even while trapped by the cuffs around her wrists and feet, knowing she would be let out as soon as she came. Eliza didn't want to know when she would be allowed to leave - she wanted the machine to decide. She wrote a program for the machine to run, with some altered release conditions - whenever Eliza had an orgasm, there would be a 50% chance that the program would terminate and she would be freed, and a 50% chance that the machine would simply continue, forcing its captive to more orgasms. Of course, if the program detected any harm to her body, she would be freed immediately. Eliza felt her pussy drooling at the thought of helplessly being trapped in the machine, forced to ensure a merciless barrage of orgasms for hours, if the probabilities went her way.

The night Eliza first tried the new program would be a night she would never forget. After being sent over the edge for the first of her orgasms, Eliza eagerly looked at the display screen she had installed to see whether the program was going to terminate or continue, and was thrilled when she saw that her ride wasn't over yet. As she came down from the high of her orgasm, the powerful vibrations on her insanely sensitive clit were too intense for her after her orgasm, and the sensors detected this, allowing the machine to slow down a little while she recovered. She moaned as the hands continued groping her upper body while the vibrator hummed away around her entrance at a low setting, and the machine detected as soon as she was ready for round 2, revving up the vibrators to take Eliza to another unrelenting climax.

The cycle continued several more times - after every orgasm, Eliza would look at the screen to find that the program was still not terminating. Just as she was starting to get worried that there had been an error in her code, the machine finally stopped and she was released. Eliza lay in the device for some time, basking in the afterglow of the most thrilling experience of her life. The feeling of not knowing when the machine would stop was something she couldn't get enough of, but even still, she had felt herself getting desensitised by the relentless orgasms as the machine had gone on that night. She needed a way to be able to fully enjoy her creation for long hours at a time, and she knew just the thing for it.

A couple years ago, Eliza had heard of the perfect aphrodisiac being developed at the research institute she worked at. It was a composition that a person could drink before a long night of sexual excitement to heighten their sensitivity and arousal. On top of this, it would even completely nourish them for an amount of time, meaning they didn't need to worry about issues like hunger, thirst or tiredness for a few hours. This was an added bonus, as Eliza's multi-orgasmic experience had definitely left her both incredibly hungry and thirsty. And if this wasn't already the perfect solution to Eliza's problems, it even removed the need for the body to produce any waste products while it was in effect, making it the perfect drink for Eliza to have before a long night strapped in. The company producing the product had even developed a spray that could be applied to the naked body to have the same effects, like a top up, as well as especially increasing the sensitivity of the areas of the body where it was applied.

The product hadn't been released to the public yet, but Eliza was able to use her connections to get in touch with the researchers and obtain a large vial of the substance, enough to last months of regular usage. She hooked up the spray to the machine, and programmed it to use it on her whenever it detected any signs of hunger, thirst, excess fatigue, or a threat of losing consciousness. Eliza wanted to try out her new system, so she planned out a night when she would get in the machine and hardcode it to force her to orgasms for at least 2 hours, before then using the 50/50 release condition. She put a few drops of the aphrodisiac into some water that she then drank, before securing herself by the cuffs.

And so, she was spending the night in her lab, being pleasured by her precious machine as she was strapped down to the table. Over time, she had added more tools to her contraption. As well as just adding a bunch more hands to massage her all over her body (rather than just her tits), she had also added more types of vibrators and dildos to be used on her pussy. The program would randomise between using all these tools, so that Eliza never knew what was coming next. The aphrodisiac had worked like a charm - she could feel how much more aroused she was today, making the process even more intense and enjoyable. On top of that, the machine had sprayed her all over her body whenever she had started to feel tired, paying particular attention to her pussy so that the sensations of the vibrations never faded as the forced orgasms went on.

The machine made Eliza climax another three times before releasing her, but she simply lay there for some time, thinking. She had spent the last few months tirelessly working on her heavenly creation, constantly thinking about what to add next. Everything the machine did was something she programmed. But what if she was limiting the possibilities of what the machine could do? What if there were further heights of pleasure that she could reach, that she didn't even know about? With her programming every feature, the machine could only be as good as its creator, but Eliza wanted more. She wanted to explore the limits of arousal, and reach the heights of sexual pleasure. And she knew exactly how to do it. The machine would have to learn everything itself.

Eliza had already been using artificial intelligence at a small scale. Each of the tools was using some simple AI to learn how best to pleasure Eliza without causing her any pain, but she had still programmed the tools to go to specific places on her body and do specific things. Instead, she could remove all the manual code completely, and just give the program a single goal - to bring her the most pleasure possible - and see what it does. If she could write a program to master this, then the machine would be perfect. She would be able to strap herself in for the ride of her life as the machine took her to the literal heights of arousal.

The challenge was translating this into something the program could actually understand. What did maximising pleasure even mean? After days of pondering on how to accomplish this task, Eliza had a breakthrough. The program was already keeping track of her orgasms to run the 50/50 release condition code, so she could use the same variables to get a numerical measure of her arousal at any given time. Then, the goal of the AI could be set to maximise this arousal value, and she was done.

If Eliza was going to give complete control over to an AI program, she decided to also let the program decide what tools to use. Right now, her machine just used the human-like hands to fondle her tits and caress her upper body, and vibrators to buzz between her legs, but she was sure the AI program would be able to find more creative ways to use them, and perhaps ways to use other new tools too. She searched up all kinds of tools and toys used to bring sexual pleasure - feathers, brushes, suction cups and more - and implemented them all into the machine. She even managed to get some early prototypes of robot mouths that were nearly indistinguishable from human mouths, biting her lips as she imagined their kisses all over her body. With all the equipment set up, it was time to train the AI.

Eliza needed to figure out how the machine would learn. Such a complex task needed several hundreds of thousands of training iterations to be accomplished, but she couldn't spend hundreds of thousands of nights being used by the machine to train. Instead, the training had to be done in a simulation. Luckily, Eliza had the perfect plan for this too. She dug up some old research she had done about a model of the brain that could be used to perfectly simulate a humans reactions to physical stimuli. The machine could use this as a baseline, training by simulating a human and maximising its arousal in the simulation. Of course, her brain would be different to the one used for training, so the machine would also have to adjust its tactics based on how she actually reacted to its actions, but the simulations on the virtual human would be a great starting point.

Eliza spent the next week eagerly waiting for the training to be completed. She could barely contain her excitement the day she got a notification telling her the machine was ready. Tonight would be the night she would finally experience the highest level of sexual pleasure possible.

As soon as she got home, Eliza had a quick dinner and freshened up for the ride of her life. Even before she got into the machine, she could feel her heart pounding and her pussy already getting wet (the aphrodisiac substance didn't help). She quickly lay on the table, and attached the necessary sensors to herself and put on her headset. She had put a lot of effort into minimising how many electrodes were needed, so that as much of her skin could be exposed to the machinery as possible. Eliza spread her legs wide and secured her ankles inside the restraints, giving the machine a good view of her exposed and drooling pussy. Next, she had a look at the display screen to make sure everything was set. The program was already loaded, and she could see a graph plotting her arousal (which was already on the rise). Eliza finally pressed the big "Start" button on the screen, and shuddered as she knew her journey to the limits of her arousal would begin as soon as she placed her wrists inside their cuffs. Eliza stretched her arms wide enough to reach the wrist restraints, and as soon as she placed her hands on them, the cuffs tightened, completely immobilising her as she surrendered herself to the artificial intelligence she had trained.