All Comments on 'Carpooling With My Sister'

by 8letters

Sort by:
  • 57 Comments
Rainyday493Rainyday4933 months ago

Really enjoyed your story. Well paced, nice characters, sweet sexual build up.

bdave2bdave23 months ago

Very well written and developed. Enjoyable to read without is being too, ribald and unrealistic. Thanks.

muddman74muddman743 months ago

I'm glad to see that you posted this one back up. One of my favorite incest/taboo stories.

albertaboyalbertaboy3 months ago

Really enjoyed this story, both are fun characters with a bit of depth to them.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Loved it, the way you developed the story beautifully. Unfortunately, I could only reward you five stars it deserves a lot more.

SorchakSorchak3 months ago

Just one little thing: What happened with Ginny? Besides nothing, I mean. At one point it sounded like she was going to phone Jackson, to maybe get back together, then Mia got all jealous and pretended to be her, and then... Nothing. Nada. Zip, zilch, zero. So *did* Ginny get in touch with Jackson and he gently turned her down (or-not-so gently, depending), or did she find someone else, or what? That would be a thread to have nicely tied off.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I liked it. Nice work and character building and creating drama outside of relationships.

KeithW66KeithW663 months ago

yet another great story,very enjoyable to read

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Glad that i can finally re read this, thank you for the reupload

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Excellent.

DommeCatDommeCat3 months ago

Yet another 5 star story. Love your work and I'm already excited for whatever you post next.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I'm not sure what you mean by 'two-track style' you use in your stories? Could you clarify that bit?

8letters8letters3 months agoAuthor

@Anonymous asking what I mean by "two-track style", I frequently write stories where there is a storyline about the brother and sister slowly falling in love and a complementary storyline that focuses on (typically) the brother's life outside of his relationship with his sister. Mia and Jackson are very compatible, but I felt there needed to be a separate storyline that pulls them together. Otherwise, the story is about two siblings deciding one day to fuck. That complementary storyline was Jackson working under an abusive boss. Originally, the story ended after Mia and Jackson made love for the first time. But my beta-readers wanted me to tie out the working-under-Janice storyline by Janice getting her comeuppance. So, I added the epilogue.

8letters8letters3 months agoAuthor

And thanks everyone for the encouraging comments. They are what motivates me to keep writing.

J6480J64803 months ago

Enjoyed the story & the 2 track added interest. You left it at the right point as it can stand on its own or you can add to it later if YOU chose. Keep it up man

TrackDogTrackDog3 months ago

loved this story. kept me interested the whole time. I would love to hear more.

musicboy818musicboy8183 months ago

I think we need a follow up to continue the story.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Good pace and buildup, nice story.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Great Story! Next chapter PLEASE!!

TxflgatorTxflgator3 months ago

Really, really enjoyed that story. Like too see more, like they talk about having a baby, and they become a family...

Jalibar62Jalibar623 months ago

Nice slow burn, and hope for the future.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Great read! Love the storyline & build up. If you get the chance a follow up would be awesome! Maybe that long weekend trip or adding to the family a few times.

seasteve123seasteve1233 months ago

Another great story

kaotic2kaotic23 months ago

I loved this. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

One of the best stories I've read on here in a long time

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Very good story, I enjoyed it immensely but you need to do another chapter about if he takes the job and more about their relationship and does she get pregnant

dtvguydtvguy3 months ago

Very well written, the buildup of their relationship sold the ending.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Excellent story of two adults coming to a point of filling each other's lives while appreciating each other, and finding more.

So very good

Five for you

I was looking forward to this one

Rapierwit24601Rapierwit246013 months ago

First of all, this was a wonderful love story. Both characters were endearing and lovable.

But the epilogue? You do realize you spent more time dealing with office politics than their love story? It turned a love story into an existential tragedy.

Somewhere, early in my life, I realized that hell was being in the cubicle in some office, passing paper or data from one cubicle to another.

As we entered adulthood, I looked at all my friends. Those that had a passion pursued them either successfully or unsuccessfully. Those with no passion, no interest in anything specifically, entered “business”.

I had friends who were cooks, teachers, actors, musicians, medical professionals, electricians, carpenters, decorators, florists, writers, painters, lawyers, beauticians, programmers, etc.

Most only occasionally complained about their jobs. Those who went into “business” either complained profusely or refused to talk about their jobs.

Yes, I realize that many of the above mentioned professions are also a business. But they are not cogs in a wheel. Cubicle workers seem to sacrifice too much of their lives for something that means so little to their personal lives.

Some say the worst tragedy someone can be fall is poverty. I say, the worst tragedy is lack of real passion.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Great job. Good tale, nicely told.

5*

Tc

WeissbiermannWeissbiermann3 months ago

That was a fun slow-burn story. Thanks.

RicubRicub3 months ago

I really enjoy your work keep on writing please .

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Love the story, well written and beautifully done!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Hot story, did you have children? sounds like you both would be great to have them!

Oldfart_WTMTOldfart_WTMT3 months ago

Wonderful to see anotherone of your great stories return to Literotica. Also nice to see new ones pop up. You were missed.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Fabulous story. Thanks for writing sharing!

KrazyKumbucketKrazyKumbucket3 months ago

I rarely comment on stories I like.. I just read, sometimes I leave worthy stars..

Man this was incredibly well written.

M4827333M48273333 months ago

This is special. I hope you continue it with part two keep going re-uploading these stories.

newporter56newporter563 months ago

I thought it was good, 5 stars, and I'd like to see it continue. Nothing like a true love story.....

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Excellent story. I love stories with a slow build up and a good sex scene without the ridiculously graphic descriptions.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I read the the original version twice. This one's great too! You made this revision a smooth read with just the right amount of very believeable emotions.

MisterSiliconeMisterSilicone3 months ago

This is probably the best story I've ever read on this site. Very cute, very romantic and very, very sexy. I really hope we get to see these two again. Perhaps on that special 3-day weekend they talked about...?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Great story. I liked having the extended author notes too, that was a nice touch

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Very well done. Makes me wish I had a sister like Mia.

DukeStoneDukeStone3 months ago

A fun, sweet story that dealt with more than just the sex. Great stuff.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I liked the story, I have a sister I would love to "know" better, but it will never happen,

mrdata9770mrdata97703 months ago

(2/12/2024) Another great read. Very HOT in the end, and it was worth the wait. This goes on my list again. I have no critiques. Thanks for sharing.

nippelfansmall2nippelfansmall23 months ago

sigh.. why is it always a younger sister

Painkill420Painkill4202 months ago

Loved it! "...can you call me sugar?" "As you wish"

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I like. I would've loved for more of them having sex but I definitely wanted to see when that some day come

juanviejojuanviejoabout 1 month ago

I THOUGHT IT WAS ONE OF THE BETTER "BRO DO SIS" STORIES I HAVE ENCOUNTERED IN YEARS. THANKS SO MUCH FOR REALLY GOOD STORY. CINCO ESTRELLAS!

wuz2bluwuz2bluabout 1 month ago

Wonderful story! Full of heart as well as heat, and believable while still being a warm fantasy to allow us to escape our regular lives.

RocketMan12RocketMan12about 1 month ago

Who are these people ? Who talk like that. No tension at all between brother and sister.

westendwestendabout 1 month ago

Great story, really enjoyed it. I liked the way Mia played it...he gave her many chances to back out, but she had made up her mind. Great! You author very good stories.

Coochielover71Coochielover7124 days ago

Very, very good story. Thoroughly enjoyed.

Tuskum1Tuskum116 days ago

Outstanding story. The buildup was just the right pace. I enjoyed the way you took your time constructing the events surrounding thier circumstance. The plot details seemed reasonably air tight. Having secondary and even tertiary characters and settings really added dimension to this story. Well done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user8letters@8letters
I'm looking for beta-readers. The story I'm currently working on could end a number of ways, I'm not certain which way is the best way, so I'd like to get thoughts from as many people as possible. The extended author notes for "My Cookie-Baking Sister" are at https://forum.li...