Carriage Ride

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please," Ryan said, as Lori stood up and shuttled herself into the restroom. Ryan froze, wondering if he was dreaming... or hallucinating. He heard the water running behind the closed door and decided he wasn't going insane after all.

Ryan leaped off the bed, moved toward his luggage, and grabbed a shirt. He snatched it over his head as he returned to the edge of the bed. He grabbed the remote to turn on the TV, changing his mind when he realized Lori might still need to talk. He then sat back onto the edge of the bed, fidgeting, and listening for Lori to return, not quite knowing how to handle the situation.

After about five minutes the bathroom door opened. Ryan stood as Lori re-emerged. Her eyes were less puffy and red and she looked incredibly bashful. "This may be the most embarrassing thing I have ever done."

"Please. Don't be embarrassed. It's... What you're going through is hard."

"It was a year ago."

"And how long was she your mother?" Ryan asked with a raised eyebrow.

Lori smiled and nodded. "Yeah."

"Are you thirsty?" Ryan asked. "I have some way-too-expensive bottled water here in the room. Or I can grab you something from the vending machine down the hallway."

"No, please. I've already inconvenienced and disturbed you enough."

"Not at all. I was just sitting here feeling sorry for myself."

Lori looked sympathetically at Ryan. "Have you heard from her?"

Ryan shook his head. "I don't know why but I actually thought you were her when I heard your knock."

Lori's eyes grew as her head snapped toward the door. "Do you think she might still be coming back tonight?"

"No. Her flight left a little while ago. She's gone."

Lori nodded. They then stood silent for a few seconds, Lori awkwardly glancing around the room and Ryan in contemplation of his situation with Heather.

"So..." Ryan said. "You want to watch a movie or something? Because I don't really want to think about any of this anymore."

Lori smiled. "Yeah. That sounds good. I'm tired of crying tonight."

"Well, have a seat and I'll find something for us," Ryan said as he grabbed the remote and sat on the corner of the bed.

Ryan tuned the TV to the online guide, looking for a movie as Lori eased back down onto the opposite corner of the bed. "Do you like action movies?" Ryan asked. "I think I saw that one of the John Wick movies will be on soon."

Lori nodded. "That's fine."

"Are you sure you don't want a drink? Or a snack or something?" Ryan asked, glancing at her before turning back to the TV.

"I'm... I'm good," Lori said. She then took a deep breath. "I do need to ask a... very weird favor." Ryan turned to Lori as she continued. "I never got changed from work. And I would like to get rid of this horse smell. Could I... borrow your shower? I have my bag in the car and... "

"Oh, yeah. That's... That's fine," Ryan said as they both stood. "Your corner of the bed will be waiting for you when you get done."

Lori chuckled. "I'll just... I'll be right back. Thanks."

As she closed the door behind her, Ryan said to himself, "Your corner of the bed?"

********************

Lori disappeared into the bathroom as Ryan sat back on his corner of the bed to watch John Wick. He then remembered that he wasn't much of a Keanu Reeves fan. Ryan grabbed the remote and flipped through the channels to see what else might catch his eye.

After a couple of minutes he heard the shower running. He then realized he wanted to take care not to have anything too sexually suggestive on TV once Lori returned. That was the moment when he flipped to a channel with a nude couple entangled on the floor in front of the fireplace of a posh apartment. Ryan's eyes bugged as he sped to the next channel.

********************

As Lori's shower ended Ryan sat at the head of the bed with a couple of pillows behind his back. He sat so close to the edge that he almost fell off of it a couple of times. He had also propped up pillows on the other side of the bed for Lori.

Ryan settled on watching an obscure 80's buddy cop movie; Tango and Cash. He was enjoying Sylvester Stallone and Kurt Russel punching a prisoner in unison when Lori emerged from the bathroom. She turned the corner and Ryan forced his bottom lip not to visibly drop.

Lori wore a Hello Kitty pajama shirt that came to her knees... just barely. Ryan was turned on by her smooth, thick calves. He was already previously drawn to her legs in her tight jeans on the carriage ride and noticed them again when she first arrived at the hotel. His mind swirled as he imagined her bare thighs.

Lori rubbed her legs through the shirt as if trying to lengthen it. "I hope this is OK."

Ryan nodded. "Um... uh... yeah. Yeah... that's... you're... "

Lori smiled before easing toward the bed. As she sat, she took extra care to ensure she was covered, swinging her legs onto the bed and allowing her back to rest on the pillows Ryan had placed for her. She mimicked him as she also sat as close to her edge of the bed as possible.

Lori glanced at Ryan. "Thank you."

"Yeah. No problem," he said, fighting the urge to examine her body.

She then pointed as she looked at the TV. "What movie is this?"

"Something called Tango and Cash. I've never heard of it."

They watched the movie together as Lori's legs laid flat on the bed and her hands rested on her thighs over her shirt. Despite her best efforts, in her seated position a significant amount of her leg, almost coming to her mid thigh, was exposed.

Ryan's fleeting but purposeful glances at her legs were not lost on Lori. She couldn't help but smile each time she noticed him studying her body.

Watching the television, Lori said, "My mom liked movies like this."

"What about you?"

Lori shrugged. "I prefer comedies. I like to laugh. I mean, I watched action movies with her, but..."

"Oh, we can change to something else," Ryan said, grabbing the remote and preparing to resume his late night movie search.

"No, this is fine," Lori said, gently touching the remote... and Ryan's hand. "It's a nice reminder of Mom. It's like she picked this movie for us to watch tonight."

Ryan smiled at the thought as he placed the remote back onto the nightstand.

A very young Teri Hatcher then appeared on screen. Ryan chuckled. "She's so skinny," he said to himself.

"She's in great shape," Lori said.

"I guess," he said with their eyes still on the movie. "But she's so small. There's no shape there."

Lori laughed. She then thought for a few seconds. With a confused expression, she turned and said. "She's about the same size as Heather."

Ryan nodded. "I know. Heather is tiny, too."

"You don't like thin women?"

"I prefer... " Ryan paused as he realized where the conversation was headed. He glanced at Lori before looking back at the movie and saying, "I guess I do like women of different sizes. I mean I was with Heather for two years. I guess I just... prefer... "

"Yes?" Lori said.

"I... prefer women with a... you know... a shape. Shapely women."

Lori grinned as she looked at Ryan. He kept his eyes glued to the TV. She then said, "You know, most men like the model-type thin women."

Ryan shook his head. "I don't think that's true. I guess there are some men looking for those women. Some are genuinely attracted to the Teri Hatchers of the world. But I believe many men think those women are the ones they are supposed to date. I think most men are attracted to... real women."

"Real women like... who?" Lori asked with a wry smile.

"Like... like... " Ryan stammered as he continued to keep his eyes on the TV. He then gestured toward Lori. "You would be one... immediate... example of a real woman... A shapely woman."

Lori's head fell as her smile widened. "Thank you."

Ryan looked at Lori as she bashfully received his compliment. He then got his first good look at her body in her pajama shirt. His eyes were drawn to her exposed thigh before noticing the way the shirt fell onto and contoured her ample bosom.

His gaze then found her smile. His heartbeat quickened at the sight of her demuring at his genuine flattery.

As she lifted her head towards him, their eyes met for several seconds. She then said. "I think I'll grab one of your bottled waters if that's OK with you."

"Of course," Ryan said as they continued to stare at one another with soft smiles.

Lori then swung her legs off of the bed and glided toward the dresser where the waters sat. Ryan took the opportunity to see how Lori's shirt looked on her from behind.

As he suspected - having seen her in her jeans - her Hello Kitty pajama shirt contoured her bottom's shape similarly to how the front of her shirt caressed her breasts. Ryan also couldn't stop staring at the hypnotic sway of her hips as she covered the several feet between the bed and the dresser.

Lori reached the water bottles and paused before lifting one. She then turned and paused. "Voss. Nice."

Ryan nodded as Lori returned to the bed. She sat down, positioning herself much closer to Ryan and taking much less care in the amount of leg her shirt revealed. Ryan's breathing paused as the hem of her nightshirt moved to just below her hips.

So much of her thigh was exposed that he was beginning to wonder if she was wearing panties. Ryan then returned his gaze to Lori's eyes.

"So... you work out?" She asked as she took a sip of her water.

"Yeah. Why do you ask?"

"You didn't have a shirt on when you answered the door. You have a very nice chest. And big arms."

Ryan smiled. "I don't have a six-pack or anything, but I do... you know... try and hit the gym."

"Well, keep hitting it. It's working," she said as she took another sip of her water.

She then returned the bottle to the night stand, leaning over and exposing even more of her hip and bottom... and still no sign of panties. Lori's body was searing itself into Ryan's mind and his hands were begging to find out if her skin felt as smooth as it appeared.

Sitting back up, Lori returned her attention to the TV. She then said, "I was kind of disappointed that you had a shirt on when I got out of the shower."

"Well, if I had known you would be wearing only a shirt I would have left mine off."

Lori gasped, leaning over and nudging Ryan with her shoulder. He looked at her and smiled. He then glanced at her body before saying. "You know you have gorgeous legs."

"I do?" Lori asked, looking down at them.

Ryan nodded. "Even sexier than they looked in your jeans."

Lori smiled. She then ran her hand along her thigh. "They are pretty smooth."

"I would imagine," Ryan said.

Lori looked up at Ryan. "You don't have to imagine."

Her words unlocked the last of Ryan's restraint. He leaned over and pressed his lips to Lori's as he grasped her upper thigh. Her deep moan at the feel of his fingers sinking into her soft skin emboldened his hand to further explore underneath her shirt until he reached the boundaries of her thong.

Their tongues entangled as the two used one another to release the scorching pain of which the day had burdened them both. The surge of passion Ryan experienced with Lori eclipsed anything he had felt in two years with Heather. The moment was washing away any thought of reconciliation with his estranged girlfriend.

Ryan quickly found himself on his knees between Lori's legs as she yanked the shirt from his body. She then raked her fingers over his chiseled chest and abs. Ryan smiled, his soul enraptured by such a sexually responsive woman.

Ryan pulled off Lori's shirt, laid her down, and began kissing her stomach as he felt her welcoming legs press against his sides. Lori panted, running her hands over Ryan's head. Her eyes were closed and her hips gyrated at the soft feel of his lips as her body begged his body for more than kisses.

He moved his attention to her breasts, relieving her of her bra and gliding his tongue over her nipple. Lori's thighs squeezed him all the more as he licked and sucked and thoroughly enjoyed her every reaction.

Lori released a deep moan that penetrated Ryan's body and made him harder than he could ever remember. His heart was racing. His hands were shaking. He had never wanted a woman more in his life.

Ryan furiously kicked off his pajama pants and moved himself eye-to-eye with Lori. He then paused, concerned, as he studied her face. Her eyes were pressed closed and she looked the picture of a woman enveloped in acute sensory pleasure. Her cheeks were red and her mouth hung slightly open as if eagerly waiting for Ryan's next anticipated touch.

However, her cheeks were also glistening and her eyes were moist with tears.

Ryan waited, staring at Lori as his heart tore at the sight of her pain. She finally opened her eyes, causing even more tears to cascade down her face. She stared back at Ryan and said, "Please don't stop. I need this tonight. I need you."

In that instant Ryan felt as if his heart left his body and embraced Lori's as she released him of any guilt with her expression of need of the same salve.

In disbelief, he studied Lori's beautiful face as his thumb vainly wiped at her tears. Ryan's lips caressed Lori's for several seconds, their salty wetness making the moment all the more surreal.

He then eased aside the fabric of Lori's thong, his finger instantly glazed with her moistness. He guided his tip to that moistness, slowly and effortlessly pushing inside her almost too much to bare white-hot center. Both Lori and Ryan gasped, staring into each other's eyes as Lori's back arched and her mouth opened wider.

Ryan paused, his head dizzy from the rush of emotion coupled with the feeling of intense pleasure with which Lori's body rewarded him. He fought to focus on her face as he attempted to calm himself.

"Please," Lori said, begging him with her eyes. "Don't stop."

Ryan stroked Lori's body as their eyes remained locked. "Oh... yes... yes... " Lori whispered as Ryan found intense satisfaction at every reaction Lori provided.

Her eyes then closed as her face glowed with the expression of pain, as well as pleasure. Ryan's heart continued to melt as he hovered over, softly fucking her while gently kissing her neck.

He had never felt such sexual freedom with a woman. Ryan could feel himself healing from the pain of Heather with each thrust into Lori's throbbing pussy.

His slow, gentle, methodical rhythm continued until both he and Lori heard the soft sound of Ryan's wet balls slapping against her ass. Lori gasped and both their bodies tensed at the sensation as they stared at one another.

Ryan pulled all the way out of Lori to his tip. He then firmly thrust the entirety of himself inside her. Over and over Ryan pounded Lori's pussy with long, solid strokes. He watched as, inch-by-inch, his force slid her head closer to the top of the mattress.

Lori grasped and pulled Ryan's ass as if trying to force him even deeper inside her. He reached beneath Lori and returned the favor, palming her ass with both hands as they passionately slammed into one another with the anguish of their painful night driving them.

Lori then paused their escapade and an out of breath Ryan swiftly found himself beneath her with his dick still buried inside her. Continuing their sexual exploits, Lori's hips were like a jackhammer, pummeling Ryan into the bed as she slid up and down his shaft.

He tried to hold her ass as she fucked him, but to no avail. He allowed his hands to fall on her thighs, forcing his own hips upward and allowing her to use his body - his dick - to unburden herself.

Ryan could feel Lori's tears falling on his face and chest as her pace inexplicably increased. The intense sensation of Lori stroking him so fast while being so wet caused him to release inside her as his entire body tensed beneath her. Lori then emitted a low-pitch scream as she came with him, soaking both Ryan and the sheets beneath them.

Lori collapsed on top of Ryan as they both attempted to catch their respective breaths. Ryan placed his hand on the back of Lori's head, stroking and running his fingers through her hair as she sobbed.

He then gently turned them to their sides, allowing her to cry on his shoulder and chest. "I miss her so much," Lori said.

Once her weeping subsided, Ryan briefly left the bed to retrieve the tissues on the dresser. He laid back down with Lori and dabbed her eyes and cheeks as dry as he could. She chuckled as she saw how wet Ryan's chest and arm were from her tears. She took some tissues and attempted to dry him as he smiled.

Lori then laid back down on Ryan as they silently held one another's exhausted, nude bodies - the television moving on to another movie, which neither of them had noticed.

********************

Ryan held the hotel door open for Lori as she exited the room. He then followed her, carrying her overnight bag for her as they walked to her car.

Lori unlocked her car door and Ryan opened it for her as she smiled at him. "Thank you," she said, taking her overnight bag from him and tossing it onto the back seat. "Who taught you to be such a gentleman?"

Ryan smiled. "My mom... My grandparents... My aunts and uncles... Older cousins... "

Lori chuckled. "Well, thank them all for me. It's nice."

"Heather didn't care for it. She said it made her feel weak."

"It makes me feel special."

"That's my intent," Ryan said. "But she didn't like it so I didn't do it with her."

"It's a shame. She missed out," Lori said as she leaned back against her car.

Lori then grasped the bottom of Ryan's shirt and pulled her to him as they shared a long kiss.

Afterward, with their faces inches apart, Lori said, "I like your chivalry."

"I like you," Ryan said before kissing her again.

"Even after last night?" she asked with downcast eyes.

"Especially after last night."

Lori looked up into Ryan's eyes. They then fell into another passionate kiss that stirred in them the deep emotion of the previous night's tryst.

They then rested their foreheads on one another as they fought to catch their breath.

"When do you have to leave?" Lori asked.

Ryan reached into his pocket to retrieve his phone. He then looked at Lori with apologetic eyes. "My plane leaves in three hours."

A morose Lori nodded her head.

They stood in silence for awhile, not knowing what to say but not anxious to leave one another.

"So... " Ryan said, "...can I call you? You know... when I want to discuss action movies or something?"

Lori laughed. She then took Ryan's phone and entered her contact information. As she was typing, she asked him, "Do you think you'll ever move back here?"

Ryan chuckled. "My mom asks me that all the time." He then shrugged his shoulders. "There's not much keeping me in LA now that me and Heather are done."

Lori handed Ryan back his phone. "Well, if you end up back here, let me know."

"I will. But I'm sure by the time I get back you will be dating someone."

"Maybe. Maybe not," She said with a coy smile before kissing him on the cheek. "Either way...it would be nice to hear from you."

Ryan nodded. He then looked at the time on his phone, frowning at what it told him. "I have to get packed."

"I know."

"Last night was... "

Lori nodded. "Yeah. It was."

After one more kiss and embrace, they reluctantly released their grasp on one another.

As he saw tears welling up in Lori's puffy eyes, Ryan's heart dreaded letting her go.

She smiled at him just before climbing into her vehicle.

Ryan watched as her car drove from the parking lot and out of view, surprised at how much his heart ached at seeing her leave. As he headed back to his room to pack Ryan's only thought was how quickly he could get back to his hometown.

THE END


12