Carribean Getaway

Story Info
Rebecca's Vacation adventures.
3k words
4.35
16.7k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rebecca stepped off the plane, looked around at the beautiful scenery took a deep breath and said to herself "man I need this." Rebecca and her longtime boyfriend Billy had originally planned this vacation, but Billy decided to move on with a younger blonde. Rebecca was not going to let this vacation go to waste though, grabbing her bags and heading to the hotel where she is greeted with a smile and a drink. Rebecca settles in her room, jumps in the shower to wash off the jet lag and decides the head for the bar.

Rebecca is greeted at the bar by a beautiful sunset, gentle waves crashing and palm trees blowing in the wind. "What can I get you to drink" The young bartender Diego asked. "Something tropical with rum please," Rebecca replied as she grabbed a barstool. Diego about 6-foot-tall dark hair golden brown skin and that killer smile, he appeared to be mid-twenties. As the night went on Rebecca and Diego's conversation grew more and more flirtatious. As the night ended, Rebecca asked Diego "what are you doing after closing time." With a wink and a smile Diego replied, "maybe you."

Rebecca sat watching Diego finish closing, undressing him with her eyes as she thought about ravishing this young stud. They headed for Rebecca's Ocean front villa just down the beach. They barely made it in the door before their hands and lips were all over each other. Rebecca removed Diego's shirt exposing his toned chest. Kissing his chest and dragging her fingers down it, Diego moans slightly as her teeth tug gently on his nipples.

Diego pushes Rebecca back towards the wall and grabs her breasts. Kissing her deeply he presses his growing boner against her. Rebecca fumbles with his belt and jeans, Diego grabs her hands and whispers "not yet dear." Diego kisses her neck and down to her exposed cleavage. He flips the strap of her sun dress off her shoulder causing her breast to pop out the top of it. Slowly moving his mouth to her perky breast, he begins sucking on it and nibbling. Rebecca can feel herself growing wet in her silk panties and slowly runs her fingers through Diego's hair.

Reaching down and grabbing two handfuls of Rebecca's nice round ass, he picks her up and carries her to the kitchen table a few feet away. Rebecca uses her legs and arms to pull him tight on her body as he sets her on the table. Diego spreads her legs as he runs his hand up her thighs. Diego's fingers touch her silk panties, and she lets out a little moan of pleasure. Diego plays with the front of her panties as he can feel a little patch of hair with a wet spot growing underneath it. Switching between kissing her lips, neck, and breasts he can feel Rebecca's excitement building. Laying back on the table, Rebecca spreads her legs and pulls Diego towards her.

He eagerly drops to his knees and starts kissing her thighs up to that juicy sweet spot growing between her legs. Rebecca lifts her ass a little as Diego removes her panties and tosses them on the floor. Rebecca's ex did not go down on her a lot and when he did, he was not very good; so, to experience Diego's eagerness and skill drove her to orgasm within a few minutes. Diego worked her clit with his tongue while sliding a finger inside her. Resting her legs on his shoulders she tried not to squeeze his face too tight as she neared orgasm. "Oh my god, that's it, don't stop;" Rebecca called out as she squirted on Diego's face. Diego looks up and replies "yummy" as he licks his lips and moves up to suck on her breasts and kiss her.

Diego slides her across the table, so her head is just hanging off the edge, and standing in front of her he slowly unzipped his pants. Rebecca reaches for that massive boner tucked inside his underwear. Rebecca pulls out his hard dick and slides her mouth to it, Rebecca can taste his excitement as a little precum has already started coming out. Slowly moving his hips back and forth she takes his dick deep in her mouth. Diego gently runs his fingers through her hair and fondles her tits as she sucks on him. After a few minutes Diego pulls out of her mouth and walks to the other edge of the table towards her welcoming pussy that is dripping for his hard cock. Diego spreads her legs and moves to where just the tip of his dick is touching the lips of her pussy. "Don't tease me like that" she begs as he slowly slides inside of her.

Between Diego's large dick and her lack of cock, the past few months she is stretched as he penetrates her. Diego uses her thighs as leverage as his thrust becomes harder and deeper inside of her. "Oh, that's it" she moans out as Diego keeps perfect rhythm in and out repeatedly inside of her. Rebecca can feel Diego's swollen balls slap against her ass as he goes deeper and deeper and she moans louder and louder. Diego notices Rebecca's back start to arch and legs tremble and he can tell she is about to explode "oh you like that" he asks, as he smashes away at that tight pussy. "Oh, fuck I'm going to cum" she screams, just before a wave of pussy juice gushes from her. The sound of his hard cock pounding that dripping wet pussy drives Diego wild and he gives it to her as hard as possible.

"I want you to bend me over this table" Rebecca says. Diego pulls out of her, helps her roll over, Rebecca quickly leans down gives that hard cock a few sucks. "I love a pussy flavored dick" she says, as she removes her sundress and turns to show him her sweet ass. Rebecca's beautiful round ass glistens as Diego caresses it, eager to get back inside that pussy. Diego slowly slides between her thighs and enters that sweet pussy. "Oh, it feels so good" Diego moans as he slides deep inside her. Grabbing her hips Diego starts in and out of Rebecca's warm wet pussy. Thrusting away Diego smashes her pussy repeatedly as she moans "give it to me baby." Each thrust of Diego's hard cock brings Rebecca closer and closer to orgasm.

Diego watches as Rebecca's back starts to arch and her moans get louder Diego pulls completely out of her. Diego slaps Rebecca's ass as he gives her one solid deep thrust, screaming with pleasure "oh fuck me" Rebecca calls out. Rebecca can feel her orgasm building from the constant pounding of that hard dick, "you're going to make me cum again, don't stop" She commands. Diego grabs a handful of her hair, making her back arch even more, slaps her ass and continues pounding away at her. He can feel her tighten around his shaft and our moans grow louder. "I'm cumming" Rebecca screams out and she squirts a tidal wave of pussy juice. Diego can feel her run down his leg, but he does not stop his hard pounding of this beautiful, sweet pussy.

Diego slows his thrust and pulls out of her; he sits down on one of the kitchen chairs: "That is a lot of cum" he says. Rebecca struggles to catch her breath before climbing on top of Diego. Rebecca slides down that hard shaft, her wet pussy welcoming it for another round of fucking. Rebecca sits on his dick for a second as they kiss, and Diego fondles her. Rebecca slowly slides up and down on Diego as he sucks on her tits, his hands fondle that nice ass of hers. "I want you to cum" Rebecca says to Diego "I don't know how much more of this cock I can handle." "I'm so close" replies Diego. Rebecca bounces up and down trying to squeeze out all of Diego's warm gooey cum. "I'm going to cum" Diego says, and Rebecca hops off and drops to her knees. Taking Diego's hard dick in her mouth just before he explodes. Rebecca feels Diego's cock twitch as cum shoots from the tip of it filling her mouth. Rebecca takes every drop of Diego's cum as she sucks that stiff shaft until it is soft, and his balls are empty. Rebecca stands up gives Diego a big wet kiss, then says "that was incredible;" Rebecca walks to the bathroom to get cleaned up and then jumps into bed. Diego exits the bathroom after her; "Mind if I crash babe?" Rebecca flips the covers open for him as he climbs in next to her.

Rebecca wakes to the sounds of waves crashing outside her villa. She slowly turns and gazes at the young stud, Diego, in her bed. Trying to decide if she should wake him up with a blowjob or go ahead and get up and get some coffee. As much as she wants that dick coffee wins. Slowly sliding out of bed Rebecca heads for the kitchen and starts the coffee maker. Sipping her coffee, she strolls through the living room to the patio overlooking the ocean. Rebecca admires the view of crystal-clear water, tropical flowers and clear skies.

Rebecca finishes her coffee and heads towards the outdoor shower. A simple rain head attached to a palm tree surrounded by tropical flowers. The shower is private from the ocean side but opens completely to the inside of the villa. Rebecca starts the water and strips out of her silk pjs, just a simple tank top barely holding back her breast and short silk shorts. Rebecca lets the warm water run over her body, closing her eyes she pictures Diego and how wonderful he was last night. Her hands drift towards her breasts, she fondles and caresses herself thinking about Diego. Rebecca slides her hand between her thighs and gently rubs her clit. Totally lost in her thoughts, Rebecca slowly works her clit getting her wetter and wetter. She grabs the palm tree to steady herself as her fingers work her pussy to orgasm. Moaning "Oh yes", she makes herself cum in the shower.

Rebecca takes a deep breath, looks up, and sees Diego standing there watching her. "I thought that was my job" says Diego standing their completely naked, slowly stroking his already hard cock, watching Rebecca. "Well get over here;" Rebecca says. Diego steps in the shower with her, wraps his arms around her and slides his tongue in her mouth. Rebecca can feel his dick grow even harder as it presses against her waist just inches above her pussy. Diego grabs the sponge, lathers it up and spins Rebecca around. Slowly working the sponge over her back and shoulders like a gentle massage. Diego's hands work the sponge around Rebecca's breasts.

Diego moves in and presses tight against her ass slowly kisses her neck as he works the sponge over her breasts. Rebecca slides her hand between them so she can grab that young hard dick of his. She slowly strokes Diego's dick as his hands worked down to her pussy. Using one hand and the sponge on her pussy and the other hand on her tits. Rebecca can feel her excitement grow between her legs. Diego motions for her to bend over a little, Rebecca leans forward pushing her ass towards Diego's dick. Diego grinds against her sweet ass for a minute before pulling away and dropping to his knees. Diego works the sponge up and down her legs kissing the back of her thighs softly as his hands work farther upper thighs. Diego drops the sponge guides his hands to Rebecca's sweet pussy. His fingers work magic on her clit as she moans "Oh Diego." Diego gently parts her pussy lips with his fingers and softly penetrates her.

Diego leans forward and runs his tongue from the top of her ass down her crack to her tight asshole. Rebecca's knees go weak as Diego's tongue works her ass. Rebecca cannot remember the last time someone ate her ass, but she knew that she loved it. Rebecca holds on tight as Diego eats her ass, she knows she is getting close to cumming. "Oh yeah Diego eats my ass;" Rebecca says as Diego works his tongue all over her backdoor. "I'm going to cum" Rebecca moans out as Diego's tongue continues to flick and lick her ass and his fingers are in her pussy. "Oh, Diego I'm cumming, don't stop," moans Rebecca. Rebecca's legs quiver and her knees grow weak as her pussy explodes from the tongue and finger action. Diego holds her up by the waist to keep her from falling to the ground as he finishes licking at her ass. Rebecca turns around and helps Diego to his feet she kisses him deeply and strokes his rock-hard cock. Rebecca drops to her knees and swallows that shaft deep into her mouth. Sucking that cock, moving her lips over the tip, and her tongue on the shaft, her fingers on those balls, she sucks like a seasoned pro.

Diego's hand rubs the top of her head as Rebecca continues to suck on his massive hard on. Rebecca stands up and guides Diego over to the lounge furniture. Rebecca sits down spreads her legs without saying a word Diego climbs on top of her. Sliding his tongue in her mouth and his bone in her box. Rebecca gasps as his penis penetrates her pussy, stretching it out to accommodate that massive piece of meat. Diego pushes deep inside her and she wraps her legs around his waist. He leans in and kisses her deeply as his dick just sits inside of her throbbing and pulsating. Diego starts moving his hips in and out causing Rebecca to moan softly as that shaft moves inside her. Rebecca starts scratching at his back as he works harder inside of her, she whispers in his ear "don't stop."

Diego starts moving faster and harder on Rebecca's pussy. "Harder baby harder," Rebecca moans and Diego starts smashing that pussy harder. Diego lifts Rebecca's legs over his shoulders almost bending her in half as he pile-drives his hard dick in her wet pussy. Rebecca covers her mouth as she moans out in pleasure from his hard deep thrusts. Rebecca lets a "oh God yes don't stop", slip out, Diego leans down kisses her and urges her to be quiet they are outside after all.

Rebecca can barely contain herself as Diego drives her to orgasm. Grabbing a lounge cushion Rebecca smothers her mouth so only Diego can hear her scream out as that pussy explodes all over his hard cock. Diego slows down for a second to let her catch her breath before continuing his hard rhythmic pounding. Diego pulls his dripping wet shaft from Rebecca's pussy and moves up towards her mouth where she welcomes it. Rebecca loves to suck dick, and when it is a pussy flavored dick in her mouth it is even better. Diego moves his hips back and forth pushing his dick in her mouth reaching down grabbing one of her tits at the same time.

"Get on all fours baby" Diego commands and Rebecca eagerly complies. Rebecca's nice round ass sticking up in the air as Diego licks his lips and strokes his cock for a second. Diego starts rubbing his boner on her beautiful butt. Diego slowly pushes the tip of his cock between her thighs and then between her pussy lips. He can feel her wet pussy dripping onto his shaft before he even enters her. "Oh God give it to me now," Rebecca begs. Diego guides the tip deep in that pussy of hers. Diego grabs her hips, pulling himself inside her. Diego slaps her ass as is shaft slides in and out over and over. Rebecca knows she is going to come again on this young stiff cock ramming her. Diego is relentless with his pounding; he reaches down gives her ass a good slap and slides his finger over to her asshole. Rebecca gasps as his fingertip pushes on her backdoor.

Diego's big dick smashes her pussy as he plays with her ass. Rebecca berries her face in the couch cushion just in time before a massive blast of cum explodes from her pussy "holy shit, don't stop" she screams as Diego continues to play with her ass and fuck her. Diego backs up withdrawing his dick from her wet pussy.

"How are you doing baby?" he asks. Rebecca's trying to catch her breath and she looks at him and says, "holy shit you are fucking amazing." Rebecca sits in front of Diego and starts sucking on his dick. "You want me to cum in your mouth again" Diego asks, and Rebecca just nods her head in agreement and continues to suck away at his hard cock. Diego caresses the back of her head as he starts to move his hips helping her take his cock in and out of her mouth. Rebecca can feel that dick twitch in her mouth and she knows she is about to be rewarded with some nice warm cum. "Oh, Rebecca I'm going to cum," Diego moans and Rebecca knows he is close.

Rebecca fondles his balls as she deeps that shaft. Rebecca takes all of Diego's load swallowing it as that cock twitches in her mouth. "Good to the last drop!" Rebecca says with a smile as she plays with Diego soft penis. Diego falls on top of Rebecca, kissing and caressing her as he is now the one trying to catch his breath. Diego finally gets up and walks to the shower. Rebecca lays back in the lounge chair watching Diego as he showers. Diego dries off, gets dressed and walks over to Rebecca, kisses her, "I work until 10 tonight", he says with a smile and walks towards the door.